Eiriu Eolas in France, and a message of hope for all

That was a truly amazing account of your experiences. Thanks for sharing it with us Ailen! It brought tears of joy to my eyes to know so many people benefited so profoundly in such a short time.

Really demonstrates how amazing the EE programs is and how quickly the affects can spread around the world as the ball gets rolling. REALLY inspiring!!!

Ailén said:
The group was simply amazing. There was not one person who wasn’t open and happy to be there. We all had a great time. The really wonderful thing was that, while almost all of them looked stressed and tired at the beginning, by Sunday evening they had changed completely! I’m not kidding!

Already after the first day some of them started having strong emotional releases and realizations. One of them showed us how her psoriasis had started healing overnight! Some cried, some laughed, but most of them had some sort of realization or another, going from childhood memories to old physical pain, to seeing themselves better, to making better decisions. We could constantly tell how relieved they felt after realizing that they were not alone in their struggles. It was really amazing.

We got to talk to all of them individually too. They were really seeking for answers (actually, only one of the students was just there to feel good, which she did, but the others were really interested in really knowing themselves better). Some said the first day that they didn’t have hope, that they didn’t see the point in living, but they left saying that it had been the best thing they had ever done in their lives, and that now they were ready to LIVE and BE. That it had changed their lives!

That is truly amazing, Ailén! Thank you for sharing with us, and many bravos to all of you for making it happen the way it did. Looking forward to watching the video! :clap: :thup: :love:

Alana said:
Ailén said:
The group was simply amazing. There was not one person who wasn’t open and happy to be there. We all had a great time. The really wonderful thing was that, while almost all of them looked stressed and tired at the beginning, by Sunday evening they had changed completely! I’m not kidding!

Already after the first day some of them started having strong emotional releases and realizations. One of them showed us how her psoriasis had started healing overnight! Some cried, some laughed, but most of them had some sort of realization or another, going from childhood memories to old physical pain, to seeing themselves better, to making better decisions. We could constantly tell how relieved they felt after realizing that they were not alone in their struggles. It was really amazing.

We got to talk to all of them individually too. They were really seeking for answers (actually, only one of the students was just there to feel good, which she did, but the others were really interested in really knowing themselves better). Some said the first day that they didn’t have hope, that they didn’t see the point in living, but they left saying that it had been the best thing they had ever done in their lives, and that now they were ready to LIVE and BE. That it had changed their lives!

That is truly amazing, Ailén! Thank you for sharing with us, and many bravos to all of you for making it happen the way it did. Looking forward to watching the video! :clap: :thup: :love:

The results are very impressive and amazing. Great Job. :clap:

Awesome news!!! It really lifted my spirit just reading about your experiences I got chicken skin too. :D
Great job everyone!

That's amazing! It's incredible to see people taking to not only EE, but the psychological and dietary as well! It's absolutely incredible what group EE sessions can do for the people involved! And who knows what other additional benefits are happening that aren't immediately noticed! :flowers:

Marvellous!! :clap: :thup:

And the participants will talk to their friends, who will talk to their friends, and on, and on . . . a real grassroots movement of truth through the world.

It was great to participate to a group session of the EE, very energizing and motivating !!

Thank you Ailén, Belibaste, Psyche and Burma Jones !

It was indeed a great group! To be with people with whom you feel you are on the same page and be able to share the EE with them was special and so energizing! When I went back to work on Monday, my coworkers asked me if I had been away for the weekend because I looked so happy and relaxed!! I must say I was on cloud nine for a few days :lol:

Meeting with Ailén, Psyche, Belibaste, Burma Jones, Truth Seeker, Jeff and Zadig was amazing as well! It was so weird and wonderful to meet for the first time people who actually know you better than people you see every day!! It was like seeing old friends, everybody was so warm and friendly.

Thank you everyone for the great work you are all doing!

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Meeting with Ailén, Psyche, Belibaste, Burma Jones, Truth Seeker, Jeff and Zadig was amazing as well! It was so weird and wonderful to meet for the first time people who actually know you better than people you see every day!! It was like seeing old friends, everybody was so warm and friendly.

Thank you everyone for the great work you are all doing!
Absolutely! It was really lovely to meet you all. :)

Ailén said:
This was the first time we did something like that. And we will keep doing it, of course. I'm not sure I've managed to convey in words what it really meant, the energy that was generated, the hope in people's faces, the opening up as the hours went by, and that happiness that came from them.

That's fantastic Ailén and all others involved, I think you carried the -energetic- message in your post very well. I'm also really amazed to hear that talking about psychopaths gave such great feedback, indeed people need to know and a place to talk about such things.

Well, great job to all of you guys. :rockon:

Time to get things rolling in other countries I guess. ;)

Corto said:
To acomplish all this in only 4 days!
I wonder what could be acomplished if we could set up a permanent school.
You guys rock. This is indeed a message of hope. The ball has started rolling and now a domino effect will take place.
I totally agree. Well done to you all, what a great 'range' of a programme to present. Excellent. Great to hear of the participant's feedback and the effect it had on them. :rockon:

It was really a powerful experience! Meeting other people and doing EE together was like a super potent group therapy unlike any other in existence. Ailén and Belibaste did a great job in engaging everybody to participate. People were so relieved and happy to finally talk about their personal problems, unhealthy dynamics, psychopathy, corruption in governments, health stuff, etc. It was really amazing. We all wanted to talk from start to finish and felt like we knew each other since the beginning of time :) The EE sessions allowed this to happen. People were able to come together and have a great time and for a great number of them, their life was changed forever.

I'm not fluent in French and at the beginning I was nervous. But interacting with so many great people melted that feeling pretty quickly and I found myself explaining things to others without any problems at all. It was actually a lot of fun to interact with everybody during the talks and they had fun assisting me with some French words that I didn't knew. But also, it is like if the experience boosted my French almost overnight! Well, I could not get rid of my strong Spanish accent :)

I thought that people were going to throw tomatoes at me for telling them that their French bread, cheese and wine was so evil. To my surprise, everybody was so receptive to the material that they kept coming up with exc concerns and doubts. The willingness to do the diet was immediate and they wanted cooking lessons and get to know in detail our detox protocols. It actually brought a lot of hope to their health problems and they were glad to finally hear something that made so much sense. The psychology material and exchanges was also truly amazing. Doing it through EE allowed the experience to be significantly multiplied in power and connection.

People are in real thirst for EE and what we learn here. Applying everything we have learned with this group in order to help others is the best experience ever. All past wounding and struggles suddenly have a meaning for being. Getting to know ourselves so we can help others is a great service to the Universe and thanks to EE and this group we have the opportunity to do just that.

The other morning us girls and Laura were talking about this experience and Laura came with a very good analogy of being a conduit to provide water for others in need. We often fail to realize that by being a conduit, we will get wet during the process as well. We heal ourselves by helping others to heal. But also, our healing process and knowledge of our machine is also a great teacher because our suffering and heating in the crucible provides us with the understanding, care and compassion needed in order to be able to provide healing for others. It is like a two way street.

It was indeed also a great teaching experience for us as well. EE in group is really so much powerful and by the last session with the prayer of the soul, I could visualize each one of the attendants being a conduit of light in this world. We made good friends and I already missed them much, but I know that our connection will be lasting and that we'll be in touch. It is also a great motivation to keep the good work, there are really many people out there who need help. It reminds me that quote in the Wave about the Way of the Fool:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13e3.htm

MH: I set out to learn how to be a Fool.
OM: No, you set out the follow the Way of the Fool. There is a difference. And what is the result of such a journey? The result is a wise Fool. A fool is the one who gives up everything for an idea. The wise Fool is the one who knows that he never had anything to give up in the first place. Is that Foolish? ...Now, what is the difference between an old Fool and a young Fool?
MH: Is it commitment? The old man has committed himself, while the young one has not?
OM: Yes, exactly so. The old man has committed himself. He has made a stand. Life has made him do that. He has drawn a circle around himself, and said, "This is where I stand, this is what I must do." He has committed himself to an action.

Because he has drawn a circle around himself, others can see where he stands. He can be attacked by others. His position is weak. Those who have not committed themselves can mock, if they are so inclined.

The one who has committed himself appears to be in a weak position. Yet the Spiritual truth is quite otherwise. It is the one who accepts commitment who is strong.

The true commitment is the artistic one. This is why artists are so often attacked. They are attacked for their morals, for their ideas - even for their work. Yet their essence - their commitment - is the secret which is unassailable.

The true artist knows that creativity is its own reward.

Ordinary people fear commitment, you see. Ordinary people fear creativity. They know that if they allow that seething cauldron of yellow liquid to boil over within themselves, then their whole lives will be changed.

People fear change. People do not wish to be creative and artistic in any real sense. They wish to decorate, perhaps, and to make things around themselves pleasant - but this has little to do with creativity. All spiritual paths should be creative. Creativity is involved with sacrifice. That stew of yellow liquid which boils in everyone is a sacrificial broth...
MH: The sulphur?
OM: Yes, the sulphur. The first of the Three Principles. It is in a sacrificial cauldron. It is an excess. Creativity is Spiritual delight, and overpouring of sulphur. Some time ago you asked me about the word sulphur. We both agreed that Fulcanelli was right, and alchemical sulphur is the equivalent of the sexual energies in man and woman. The sexual energies may come out in a selfish way or in a creative way. Jakob Boehme saw the division in the word sulphur in a slightly different way. He divided the word itself, and said Sul was the soul of a thing, the oil. The Sul is born of the phur, the light. ...Have you ever looked at spilt oil? Under certain conditions it can look like a thin filament of a rainbow. This is the light imprisoned in the oil. The light rises upwards. It liberates the rainbow. It is as simple as that.
MH: Then all creative activity must be "foolish?" In which case, thinking must be "foolish?"
OM: Perhaps thinking is "foolish." Certain forms of thinking undoubtedly are "foolish." After all, most people are vulnerable in their ideas: they fear to think for themselves. The Fool learns to think for himself: he or she makes it an exercise of the soul. Others refuse that Way. This is why our civilization is so under threat. We are living in a world where every effort is being made to ensure that the body is comfortable, yet little is done for the growing soul.
MH:Creativity is itself, a form of selflessness?
OM: Exactly so. Creativity is the giving away of Spiritual energy. Creativity is the soul in the expenditure of a bottomless purse. One gives sulphur away - initially perhaps, through an excess of joy - that is the foolishness of the young. Later, one gives away energy through commitment to an idea. Creativity is the ultimate deed of unselfishness. When a man knows that creativity is its own reward... Well, then he is ready to work with people.You think of yourself as a loner. You do not see how much you are needed. You are needed to point the way.
MH: But I know nothing!
OM: You do not believe that when you sit before a group you do so alone? You are there as a representative of the spiritual world. Fools like myself become teachers, because we find suddenly that there is no one else. It's as simple as that. You realize how great is the gulf between you and others. There is a curtain between you. And you understand that this curtain is good for neither of you. The house out there is burning. You can see the flames, but those others cannot see the flames. ... Now the question is, can you leave those people in the flames? Would it not be the act of a Fool to snatch one, or perhaps two, out of the conflagration?
MH: If that is what they want.
OM: They cannot see the flames, but they do not wish to be burned. You see. You know that there are two sorts of flame. There is the soft and slow flame of the inner heat, and that terrible burning flame which consumes, and which feels no human pain. ...You cannot continue widening the gap between yourself and the world, What for others is light is for the Teacher an old light - another word for darkness.We live in a foolish paradox, for while we have forever, we do not have much time. [Hedsel, 2000]

So glad to read all these wonderful news.

Thank you to all of you, Ailen, Belibaste, Psyche and Burma Jones for doing what you do with so much love. Can't wait to see the videos. :love:

I would have loved to be there with all of you and learn the teaching while watching you.

Hoping to be able to do that soon.

Back
Top Bottom