Eiriu Eolas in France, and a message of hope for all

Kniall, thanks for sharing the pictures and your recap of "The Event". This is such a wonderful thing. The French team really is moving onwards and upwards. :love::headbanger:

Kniall said:
I was very fortunate to attend the last day of the Éiriú Eolas course in France last weekend and want to share some of my pics with you all. I started a new job this month which I'm finding quite stressful so the chance to participate in a group session of Éiriú Eolas couldn't be missed!

It was great to see old friends and to meet new ones. Seeing people's faces light up because they have found meaning and belonging is beautiful to behold :love:

[...]
By the end I was feeling great things for the future... if this tiny group could learn so much in 3 and a bit days - and effectively undergo a mini-quantum leap in their awareness, imagine what larger groups could do...​

True! This is hope and a testament to how much the world needs EE and teachers with knowledge, the ability to be there for those who need them, excitement for what they teach and dedication. Thanks for the pictures, Kniall! I am very glad that some of you were able to participate too.

Thanks for sharing the photos, its great to see EE in action, and inspiring to know how well it went with a large group like that. Good job you guys! :clap:

Great pictures!!

EEFrance096.jpg

This picture made me really smile, you two are a wonderful team!

Thank you for sharing Ailén , when i read the message i was really happy for all of you for such a great job you have did ,great job ,BRAVO :)

Congratulations to All Involved, and thank you for sharing.
"A Wonderful message of Hope...Indeed....

Gimpy said:
Best news I've had all week! :rockon: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I've been a bit low lately, and this is the best kick in the pants ever. :lol:

Ditto! Feeling so very inspired by this--can't even begin to tell you how wonderful the postings and pictures are to me--to feel better! :halo:
Merci!

What in inspiring introduction to EE! I cannot wait to go to the training with Alana to ensure that I learn to practice the breathing correctly. Thank you everyone who gave their time and energy to get this programme into existence and make it a reality. :)

Once i understand it fully I will be telling everyone about it and getting them to order the videos and join the site. Am also looking forward to learning all the recipes.

Mikel said:
Will you come to Poland?

Unfortunately, there are no Polish EE instructors yet that could give classes in Poland for now. But it may be possible in the not too distant future. As usual, we'll keep you updated of any future classes and locations. For now, there are regular EE classes in Canada, the US, the UK and France only, soon also in Belgium, Germany and Austria, and next in Mexico. Other possible countries for next year are The Netherlands and Denmark, and I may be forgetting one or two. The EE community is growing! :D

Hi everyone,

I up this post because I'd love to participate and getting more involved in EE. I'm trying to incorporate it more and more in my daily life. And so I'd love to know if we can hope to have some meetings in France. I remember talking about that with [name removed for privacy] in Barcelona, but no meetings have been set since.

So, I'de like to know if some people could be interest by this, and I'm sure there is some of you who'd love to participate to meetings in France. If it's possible to set it up, it would be awesome.

Waiting for some news, take care.

Ailen, You said in Netherlands. Do You know where? And if it will be possible for me to join at least for one session?
I will stay in Rotterdam few days more.

Back
Top Bottom