Eiriu Eolas in France, and a message of hope for all

Congrats, Ailén, Psyche, Belibaste and Burma Jones! And, thanks for sharing this inspirational experience. A truly amazing job, y'all did.

:clap: :clap:

:headbanger: :rockon:

Congratulations and Thanks for sharing Ailén, Psyche, Belibaste and Burma Jones! :thup:

Awesome job and very inspirational indeed!

Psyche said:
People are in real thirst for EE and what we learn here. Applying everything we have learned with this group in order to help others is the best experience ever. All past wounding and struggles suddenly have a meaning for being. Getting to know ourselves so we can help others is a great service to the Universe and thanks to EE and this group we have the opportunity to do just that.

:D :thup:
It's as if you have just been refining the conduct all this time, and now it's ready to just provide the flow

This is wonderful, thank you for sharing! Very inspiring and hopeful.

This is incredible and inspiring news. It's almost as if the butterfly effect is getting stronger, by flapping her wings in rhythm to the breathing exercises!!!! :D

That is wonderful. Thank you for sharing and bringing hope. :wow: :flowers: :thup:

I'm sad to be unable to participate due to my poor health especially my back problem. :( Hope I will recover.

Congratulations to you all :)

Great news! Congratulations everyone involved :thup: And thanks for sharing Ailén and Psyche. Rereading the part from the wave about the fool was very pertinent and so was the analogy of Laura's about water. Time to get wet.

In the line of hope, after having done the EE program for more than a year alone, my girlfriend decided a week ago to join me and after watching the videos, we have both done the whole program together everyday for now 6 days. And it is making a difference.

Congratulations! It was so awe-inspiring to read about this and made me feel so hopeful! I would love to be able to attend something similar in the US someday.

In the meantime, I am planning to attend a session in NYC next week!
aleana

Thanks for sharing!

It's a joy to see that the place was crowded, and the whole experience so positive and truly shared by both you and the attendees. That's a wonderful message of hope for All!

:rockon:

Thank you for sharing this awesome experience. Like many I needed to hear this hopeful message, as cloudy and dark the future may look, there is still light piercing it.

I was very fortunate to attend the last day of the Éiriú Eolas course in France last weekend and want to share some of my pics with you all. I started a new job this month which I'm finding quite stressful so the chance to participate in a group session of Éiriú Eolas couldn't be missed!

It was great to see old friends and to meet new ones. Seeing people's faces light up because they have found meaning and belonging is beautiful to behold :love:

EEFrance082.jpg

EEFrance085.jpg

Attention to detail: The instructors were fabulous and seemed to be in constant motion as they moved from person to person... Below two instructors are listening carefully to check that this elderly gentleman is pipe-breathing correctly before we began three-stage breathing​

EEFrance092.jpg

The talk on narcissistic families and psychopathy was really well received - probably because it was really well presented, with the instructor carefully gauging the group's energy towards each additional piece of info, knowing when to back off a little, lighten the mood, listen to comments, change subject, etc.

EEFrance114.jpg

EEFrance117.jpg

EEFrance096.jpg

"Pour la humanité!" This Warrior's Breath was LOUD!!!​

EEFrance100.jpg

Bathed in light: POTS translated into French is just as wonderful :) Note the instructor walking around (without making a sound) to keep an eye on everyone

EEFrance103.jpg

EEFrance120.jpg

EEFrance124.jpg

The talks have finished, but the discussion and note-taking continues... right to the end the group wanted to learn everything they could

EEFrance130.jpg

By the end I was feeling great things for the future... if this tiny group could learn so much in 3 and a bit days - and effectively undergo a mini-quantum leap in their awareness, imagine what larger groups could do...​

Kniall said:
I was very fortunate to attend the last day of the Éiriú Eolas course in France last weekend and want to share some of my pics with you all. I started a new job this month which I'm finding quite stressful so the chance to participate in a group session of Éiriú Eolas couldn't be missed!

It was great to see old friends and to meet new ones. Seeing people's faces light up because they have found meaning and belonging is beautiful to behold :love:

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Kniall. It's great to see Éiriú Eolas course being successful and reaching to others.

:clap:

Back
Top Bottom