Egely Wheel - measure and increase your own vitality level

If you create a sealed air environment, you DRAMATICALLY reduce the total possible entropy states and it makes it much, much harder to get any movement at all. The effect is NOT telekinetically moving air molecules from a standstill into a vortex. Rather, the top speed achievable has correlated with the turbulence in the ambient air.

It works better on the floor than on a table. It works much better in a large room than a small room. Open air flow to the outside is best, but you need to be careful that there is no ambient directional airflow. The effect appears to be interfering with the air that is flowing in the wrong direction. Hence it does not work in a sealed container as there is no air that is moving in the right direction.

When air is going in all directions that is the best. No net direction, but a lot of energy that can be "released" by somehow affecting the air that is going in the wrong direction. It is NOT heat. it is NOT convection.

This is real and it even works for most skeptics. There is no need to fake it as for most people it simply works. I think the high degree of variability could be due to the ambient air conditions or the friction of the wheel. In some places, I can get it to 20 RPM pretty easily and in others 2 RPM is tough, so there is an order of magnitude variability.

Air ionization seems to affect things also. Distance is a very, very big factor. For the wheel, I try to get as close to it as possible without touching it, eg. 1 or 2 mm for the closest part of the hand/finger

Once you can get a spin going reliably, cover your hand with grounded foil. When it still spins, please explain to me how on earth this is possible?!

This experiment reminded me of what I read some time ago in the book by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder : "Psychic discoveries, The iron curtain lifted"( published in 1997). I can not say that it is necessarily true, as I have not done any research into the phenomena myself to verify the information given. If it is true, then it does appear to take some practice for most people, as with everything else.

page 321 of Psychic Discoveries said:
To gain a foothold in his new world, a young Czech who escaped during the Soviet invasion of his country, rose to show that the Soviets weren't the only ones who could command PK. At a psi conference in New York, Jan Merta stood at a distance from a large bell jar. Suspended inside the sealed jar, hung a propellerlike device: two large chicken feathers joined a the middle. Merta made the feather propeller move - left, right, stop - on command.

..."I was trying to work out some ideas I'd gotten back in my country from the famous Bretislav Kafka. I put the feather in the bell jar and then I sat there, " Merta reminisced in the summer of 1996. "And I sat there. Over eight hours a day for eight weeks. Everyone in the lab was razzing me. Even the cleaning lady smiled when she came at night. "
"Finally, full of emotions, I was about to give up - when suddenly the feather moved. I waved my hands this way and that. The feather went this way and that. Soon I realized I didn't have to move my hands or anything. I just had to think under the right conditions.
The book details many experiments and with many examples, also on PK, which this Egely wheel could be described as, OSIT.

I just googled Jan Merta, and saw that he is very much into Egypt. :rolleyes:

Healer said:
If you create a sealed air environment, you DRAMATICALLY reduce the total possible entropy states
What are "entropy states?" States of what? What states? Can you specify? You are using terminology that sounds like pseudo-scientific. But although I am a scientist, I am not able to make sense of what you say. Please, explain in details and precisely - that is if you can. If you can't - then it is better to avoid using terms that we are not able to explain.

Now, you may like to try to screen yourself from the device by a plate made of lead and observe it through a distant mirror. Will it still spin?

I am a mathematician. By entropy states, I mean the total possilble locations and vectors of air molecules that are interacting with the wheel. While I don't have the equipment to measure the exact value of entropy states, it is something that is possible to quantify and therefore I would consider it in the scientific category. It can be approximated by the total volume of air multiplied by the average velocity of the air molecules. This ignores any open windows to the outside, but that is usually just a small conduit and should only be a secondary term.

It ** feels ** like the top speed in a given room is proportional to the entropy states or some function monotonically increasing with entropy states. It also feels like there is an inverse square effect with distance, but like the amplitude of light, situations where it can be coherent would contradict the inverse square rule of thumb. The environmental factors are a significant part, but of course the person spinning the wheel is another factor. At any given level of practice, a given person would have an average power, but this power fluctuates throughout the day (and maybe week), especially if you are tired or sick. I have also noticed that it is difficult to mainstain a steady output as it is quite common for it to spin up and then slow way down and then spin up, repeatedly. As if whatever energy is coming in bursts and not continuous.

I need to have physical contact with the air that connects to the wheel. My current theory is that I am somehow physically disrupting the air molecules that are going the wrong way. If I am isolated from the air that is in contact with the wheel, even with enough entropy states I am doubtful that I can spin it...

Another data point is that crystals have an effect on things. They tend to randomize results, sometimes I can project from a few feet away at full power, sometimes I can't spin the wheel at all. Some crystals spin the wheel all by themselves. Very strange.

Healer said:
If I am isolated from the air that is in contact with the wheel, even with enough entropy states I am doubtful that I can spin it...
So the guy spinning the "psi wheel" in the video under a glass bowl, again assuming hypothetically that it is what it looks like and not a trick, do you suppose the explanation for that phenomenon is different than this wheel you bought?

It could be the same, especially if that guy spent a long time practicing. It feels like the "energy" goes through matter to some degree, but it is affected by it. I have only been doing it for about a month, so I am probably nowhere near as strong as I will eventually get.

I tried projecting through plastic wrap and it seemed to block more than grounded aluminum foil. I didn't have much time and maybe it was due to the randomizing scatter of the crinkles in the plastic wrap. With more time, I might have been able to compensate for that? If feels like if I am in contact with something, a lot more penetrates it than if there is even a small air gap. [Studies have shown that biophoton emiission go up significantly when there is mineral oil and also muscle tension]

So, something seems to be emitted from our hands (and other parts of our bodies) that can end up affecting physical matter. It drops off with distance. It is absorbed/scattered by matter. It creates a tingly electrical feeling (side effect). Practice increases the person's power. Each hand has a natural spin direction, but opposite spin is also possible. Crystals store/reflect/amplify/project this energy.

What the heck is it??

Healer said:
Practice increases the person's power.
You call it "power"? Can you do something useful with this "power".? Like running you electric bulb without electricity? Or learning mathematics and physics better than without this power? Or being better as a human being?

yes, I am able to heal people with the same power. The more I use the wheel, the more stamina I have for healing people. I used to get exhausted after one or two hours of healing, I can now do 8 hours. The wheel has made me more sensitive to this energy and I can feel it in the environment and I seem to be able to absorb some of it also.

The wheel is like exercise, which in and of itself doesn't do anything, but the effect is becoming stronger and more fit. Walking on a treadmill is totally useless from a direct achievement standpoint, but it certainly has a lot of health benefits.

Most people will probably not believe the healings that I do, but the people I heal know I have healed them and ultimately that is all that matters. Recently I have been practicing healing vision problems with some success. That at least has an objective before/after result that is measurable.

I am also achieving higher and higher meditative states. Not sure if it is related to the wheel, but I have a feeling it was. Just yesterday, I came up with another patentable idea (very quickly) while meditating, then again I have always had those so I guess it doesn't prove much...

Another patentable idea? You make me very curious, Healer. What is your goal acquiring a patent on an 'idea', in this case?

The idea was in a totally unrelated field. See, I am an inventor and I have creative ideas that form the basis of an apparatus and/or method that is patentable. Those who know IP, know that an idea in and of itself is not patentable, but I am not a lawyer so please don't use this as legal advice.

I was asked what good spinning the wheel did. I answered that one of the benefits is that I feel like I am more creative than usual as a possible benefit. The whole mind over matter aspect of it gives a much more positive attitude toward solving more mundane problems, at least for me it does.

Not sure why this makes you so curious. What are you curious about?

Healer said:
The whole mind over matter aspect of it gives a much more positive attitude toward solving more mundane problems, at least for me it does.
Will you consider that this 'positive attitude' may in fact be a destructive element of your being? When we substitute supernormal stimuli (as 'mind over matter' and much of psi phenomena is) for a normal stimuli over a normal or 'mundane' issue we're denying the basic building blocks we need to access to learn our lessons, imo. In doing so we create a closed system. A constant flow of new 'drugs' is needed to maintain a 'positive attitude toward the mundane.' To create an open system we need to see things as they really are, which means seeing that the 'mundane' isn't really mundane at all, but entirely human. This perspective doesn't require any drug to motivate as accepting our humanity and seeing everything as lessons provides an internal and independent energy source. Seeing normal human problems as mundane is, imo, a symptom of vanity. It's through this vanity that we place ourselves above dealing with normal issues in a normal way. And here the term 'normal' can include the definition Lobaczewski provides us with - being free from pathological influence.

So are there any true 'mundane problems?' If one's doing the Work, I don't think so.

Or so I think.

Here are some additional observations:

I have setup two paper/pin wheels set at least 1 foot apart from each other. I
created a paper semi-circle for one of the wheels in the same approximate shape
as to that of how I cusp my hand. Without using my hand near either wheels,
ensured that there was no draft in the room (windows closed, vents closed, etc.)
both wheels have not turned and for at least 30 minutes.

Then I take my left hand, and place it at least 1/4" near the wheel (without the semi-circle
paper surrounding it). As usual this wheel turns but the semi-circular paper + the other wheel
remains stationary and does not turn. I have not proved that the hand+wheel turning is
caused by the heat emanating out of my hand, not just yet.

Now, I placed my left hand as close as possible but not touching the paper semi-circle +
the other wheel and note that I cannot get this wheel to spin. The next thing I did was to
get my BIC lighter and on a low setting, let this flame burn close (1/2" from the semi-circular
paper) and lo' and behold, I was able to get this wheel to turn and the same is true of the other
wheel without the semi-circular paper. The higher flame setting is, faster the wheel turns.

Wrapping your hand in a foil and even grounding it, does not block heat transference.

I am curious what pronounced effects there might be with a very cold or hot hand. My
guess is that the turning of the wheel might result in opposite spin directions due to the
imbalance of the ambient temperature differences due to being "below" or "above" the
normal (ambient) room temperature.

Additionally, I examined the the use of the left/right hand as there was a question as to why
the wheel turns CW vs CCW and I discovered that placement of your hand is the key as to
which direction the wheel turns. Placing your right or left hand on the right side of the wheel
caused the wheel to turn in one direction. Likewise placing your right or left hand on the left
side of the wheel caused the wheel to turn in the opposite direction. It is possible that "left"
or "right" side may give opposite or same spin direction as I report it due my current
geographical location and orientation.

Well, to me, there is no mystery here. I seriously doubt that "PSI powers" has anything to
do with spinning of the wheels by "will" at least with myself as the subject under testing.
Maybe results will vary with others, I do not know for certain.

As for the uTube "experiments" involving the glass-bowl closed systems, I cannot vouch for
these claims, but if this experiment was to be placed in a room of qualified examiners/researchers,
the results might not match these claims. Home movies must not be trusted on face value and
must be tested directly, OSIT.

Others can try this experiment paper/pin for yourselves, just as the C's encouraged us to do, to
discover this experiment for ourselves.

Most people's hands are not as hot as a Bic lighter.

I have been able to place both hands around the wheel and without moving either hand, get the wheel moving one direction, stop, reverse direction. It takes a lot of effort, so several full cycles is the most I have done, but with a symmetrical hand placement and not moving them, how can the wheel change directions?

While the wheel spins in a certain direction without thinking about it, it is possible to counteract the natural rotation by thinking about it.

You are free to believe that it is heat. I bet if you blasted it with a laser, it would also spin. Last time I checked, the human body does not have built in lasers or bic lighters.

It is not telekinesis, it is conscious reduction of entropy of a small volume of air through an unknown means. You can put a human hand replica at body temperature to determine if it is body heat or not. Wouldn't you agree that is a better experiment than a lighter flame?

Back
Top Bottom