Egely Wheel - measure and increase your own vitality level

S

schriss

Anybody tried this device?
"If you have been active in spiritual work such as mediation, you may be able to make the wheel stop and change directions"
http://www.electronichealing.co.uk/products/egelywheel.htm

I would also like to know :) I'd buy if at least one person confirmed it works as described. Preferably take it apart and see if it doesn't contain second battery inside. If it really works with the battery taken out - I'd buy one

I think it's the home page: http:(xx)www(d)ambro(d)hu/borze/egely/leiras2.htm
It shows scans of "International invention awards" and instructions on how to develop psyhic power.
There is a short story about energy of life, I love reading about inquisition times. (me wonder why religious people are so blind about truth and the past)

EDIT: Googled some more and found a website, author tries to explain how it works and what/how it could really measure: http:(xx)itotd(d)com/articles/331/the-egely-wheel/

EDIT2: The guy says it's quackery and the weel will spin around under any influence - but if it turns steadily like on the movie then I don't believe it's because of "any influence" - spin wouldn't be of constant speed, would be random.
http:(xx)www(d)randi(d)org/jr/080803.html

"You can take the device apart, but wont be able to find anything inside that makes the wheel turn. Its basically empty inside but the wheel certainly rotates, as better you concentrate as fastest it will! On the founders website you will find further explonation, and experiments.

Also can anyone reproduce this effect in a small 1cm deep see thru (plastic or glass) dish filled with water and any little piece of a "marker" that will indicate as the water moves. The little piece of "marker" can be anything (example: plastic or such), but it has to be floating on the waters surface. Then you have to place your hand close to the dish, and concentrate....and the water will slowly rotate in the dish! Unbelivable! Note: This is NOT bodyheat, and NOT electrostatic (charge) effect." - now, why not electrostatic? I think in case of both: the water and the wheel, electrostatic is most probable cause of the movement.

schriss said:
EDIT2: The guy says it's quackery and the weel will spin around under any influence - but if it turns steadily like on the movie then I don't believe it's because of "any influence" - spin wouldn't be of constant speed, would be random.
http:(xx)www(d)randi(d)org/jr/080803.html
This is for me an good example how easy something "unknown" will be vilified. Even a person with a "shaky" reputation from the new age crowd can sometimes invent a gadget that works. The guy at the link above never had one in his hand. I tried once for five minutes to make the wheel turn but wasn't able. But as soon the person who showed it came near with his hand it started to turn.

These are the facts as I have seen them:

- The wheel is free floating like a compass needle and is very sensitive.
- The wheel is not connected to any mechanics of electronic device.
- The electronics and the battery are only as optical and acoustic feedback. It counts the passing teeth on the wheel with an LED optically without touching the wheel.
- The wheel works with the battery removed.
- The wheel turns and it's not the heat or the wind or magnetics.
These are only quick explanations of the buffers of people who are afraid of things they can't explain. That's what the guy on the link above does.
- There is is no cheat trick.
The only valid point is that the explanation of the inventor that it measures your "live energy" or whatever is IMO the inventors belief but there is nothing to proof this. What is live energy really? But saying "I don't know how and why it works" doesn't sound good for the new age crowd.

Why quackery? It's an expensive toy. The gadget works but not for all people. Of course if you buy it but aren't able to make the wheel turn you may think that you got fooled.

EDIT: One idea I had was, that only people who have the talent to dowse, may be able to turn the wheel.

Check this: Psi wheel

and do it yourself in just two minutes :)

Here is one I've made a minute ago:

psi_wheel.jpg

When I was a kid, I was researching the phenomenon. Probably you can find such research results on the internet.

Check, in particular this:

A Wonderful Test of a Ridiculous Claim, The Devil's Dictionary, Sylvia on Montel, Magnetism in Sainsbury, Mars Is Coming!, A Stupid Wheel, and ITC Makes a Few Patches...

(But don't believe Randi! Check all yourself! Discover! As C's say.)

With time you can learn how to "make it" spin.

Notice this: "numerous experiments have been done where air currents have been removed from the system". That does not mean that heat/plasma
is not responsible for the motion.

Based on Ark's new prototype above I'm considering building my own 'auric detection processor' but instead I'm thinking of modifying and improving his prototype using a capacitive proximity detector, rice paper and banana peels. =)

ArdVan said:
Maybe we can try with a light mill :P
This one can go only one way. If you can make it go the other way - you may discover a new physics!

The Egely wheel works and it spins due to airflow. I have extensively tested it and have eliminated body heat, mechanically created airflow, exhalation, light, etc.

Some people are able to strongly affect physical things with their mind. While there are a lot of frauds, that does not prove anything and the very small masses that needs to be moved to get the wheel spinning enables a large percentage of the population to at least get it moving very slowly. Thoughts affect matter, in this case air molecules.

Think of the whirlpool created when a bathtub empties. It does not take much force to get the vortex going and it gets an inertia of its own, so the way I got it to spin at 20+ RPM was to visualize a mini-tornado. For those with wheels, I bet you will nearly double your RPM's.

Make an open "C" shape with your hand above the wheel. Then as the wheel starts spinning, gradually tighten your "C". As the vortex gets going faster and faster it will be harder and harder to accelerate it anymore, much like an ice skater that already pulled their arms and legs in.

For all the blind believers in science, please don't forget that ALL scientific knowledge is subject to being obsoleted, the moment there is new data that contradicts existing theory.

Also, did you know that if the quantum physics equations as they stand now are true, gravity shouldn't work. Since we know both are pretty real effects, it is clear that there is a fatal flaw with existing theory. PLEASE keep an open mind. Reality is not what you think it is, there are clearly forces at work that scientists can't even measure.

Anybody that has been to a play and also seen the video of the same performance can attest to a difference. Undefinable, maybe, but a difference nonetheless. The difference is the Universal Life Force or God or whatever you want to call it. Something makes what is chemicaly a bunch of sea water and rocks into people, regardless of whether we can measure it or not.

For me, whenever I see anything alive, it validates the Life Force. It is backwards to say that just because scientists haven't quantified it, it isn't real. By that logic, back in the day before radioactivity was understood, radioactivity didn't exist.

Healer (apprentice)

Healer said:
Also, did you know that if the quantum physics equations as they stand now are true, gravity shouldn't work.
Just one note: there is no reason for assuming that "quantum physics equations as they stand now are true". In fact, there are good reasons for assuming that "quantum physics equations as they stand now are not true". See for or instance the introduction to:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/quant-ph/0608117

There are also good reasons for assuming that the equations of gravity as they stand now are not true. Both are however "approximately true" - which means exactly this: "they are pretty good for those cases for which they are pretty good", while there are other case for which they are nonsensical.

It is clear that both the quantum physics equations and gravitational theory as they stand now are fatally flawed, so of course I wouldn't assume either is true. I have just run into so many people who start blabbering about Einstein this and quantum theory that, most of them probably didn't remember that Einstein unsuccessfully spent the last years of his life trying to get a unified theory.

Almost 100 years have passed and no unified theory yet...

Maybe it is on a dead end and the true answer lies elsewhere? I have personally experienced "energy" that is not explainable by science as it stands now, but I guess anybody has experienced gravity could say the same thing...

Clearly there is some force that animates inanimate chemicals, otherwise life wouldn't exist. We can call this a variety of things, but its essence is that it creates order out of disorder, eg. reverses entropy. This ER (entropy reversing) force provably exists, if only by process of elimination for the skeptics and direct experience for those who can sense it.

So, we have an ER force that is powerful enough to get massive atoms to self-organize a bunch of chemicals. The physical work required to move all those atoms in just the right way is far more than what would be required to animate electromagnetic energy. In any case, since energy relates to matter, if ER works on matter (it does), it should be expected that it would work on EMR (electromagnetic radiation), electricity, magnetism, plasma, etc.

If you are still with me, then we can now explain "scientifically" the vast majority of paranormal phenomenon, with the simple existence of the ER force. For example, UFO's look like lights that maintain shape and zip around like physical ships. They could just be lights self-organized by ER! If seawater and rocks can be conscious, a magnetic field and EMR could also be conscious and it would sure look like a ghost. I believe I read somewhere the presence of anomalous magnetic fields where ghosts were seen.

Here comes a bit of a leap...

I personally cannot sense it, but there are plenty of people that can feel the life force in plants and even rocks. It is said to be at a much lower level, especially with rocks, but if a small amount of ER is needed even for inanimate objects (note ER is based on reversing entropy which does not differentiate between alive and dead, other than the amount of ER needed), then it is possible that ER relates to gravity in some way. Probably not directly, but maybe in a way similar to how magnetism relates to electricity.

I feel a lot more confident about the earlier parts of this post, the ER <--> gravity link is something I just came up with and haven't really thought it through yet. Gravity is just so strange, in many ways it is a paranormal phenomenon, but we can't very well classify something that is undeniable as paranormal...

Healer

More test results on the Egely wheel.

If the air is still, eg. in a sealed container, it is really hard to spin it at all, even for me. The more turbulent the air, the faster you can spin it.

This indicates to me that the mind is able to change the direction of an air molecule that is already moving, but it doesn't have enough power to accelerate it. The max wheel speed could therefore be a direct function of the velocity of the air. Pure turbulence is chaotic and won't have any directional effect. If the mind can filter out the bad, or just use the good, where bad and good relate to hurting or helping create a vortex, then the amount of physical work the mind has to do is minimal.

In fact, if the air is ionized, precise placement of charge could implement the deflections. Now we only need a very small amount of mass, eg. electrons. If the intruiging, but not well known electro-mechanical theory of light is correct, then you can substitute "light" for "electrons". We know the body can transmit light along the acupuncture lines, so the only "magic" is how the heck does the mind know where and when to put the charges to create a vortex.

Ever hear of the statement that we only use 10% of our brain? I have a feeling it is the other 90% that knows how to do this sort of thing. Given the problem as described, the demonstrated effect could be achieved by a massively parallel supercomputer working out the fluid dynamics. Our right brain is a massively parallel supercomputer.

I now have to revise my ealier position that the Egely wheel proves telekinesis. It is possible, it only proves that our brains are far more amazing that most people realize and that the electromechanical theory of light is correct. Then again, if anybody can spin the Egely in still air, that would be pretty good proof of TK operating on the atomic level, instead of just the electron level.

If anybody has an air ionizer and an Egely wheel, you can test whether it matters to have ionized air around.

Healer

ark said:
This one can go only one way. If you can make it go the other way - you may discover a new physics!
The Crookes Radiometer / Lightmill can also turn backwards even without a light source, although with help of a trick. :)

It has to be heated uniformly and then the glass to be cooled quickly (e.g. by an ice spray) or placed in a cool environment (e.g. a *** refrigerator). Then the black side cools down more quickly than the silver side (Kirchhoff's law of thermal radiation), resulting in reverse movement due to an greater air-molecule pressure on the warmer silver side. It moves only as long as the temp. difference between black and silver side is evened, though, which is only a few seconds.

In fact, after writing my comment I realized that something like that should be possible, but I did not think it would be that easy!

I have been at the manufacturers house and bought the device. It works. Cap your hands near its top, then shortly maybe heat feels to come out of your hands and the wheel starts rotating. Beep-beep beepbeepbeep..

Has electronic sound to count the revolutions of the wheel / per minute and measure your energy. Promises constant feedback about your life force, healthiness, etc.

What's it good for?

Nothing.

Don't buy it.

If you feel full of energy and happy you know, you are full of life and are healthy.

Take a little bowl of water. Cap your hands around it. Maybe throw little fine dust or pepper onto the water surface. Heat feels to come out of your hands shortly and the water begins swirling around. Same effect. The handbook confirms this. The device is only good for comparison measurements, inscription on the front and in the handbook tell how big your energy is compared to the champion managers.

Frequent measurements, 3-4 times a day drain your energy. So it has really no use, i think. I'm advertising it on a domestic "Ebay" for sell and hope to get rid of the useless thing.

It works, but what for?

If you want to buy the full version it comes in a neat wooden box, hard paper-form lining, the device fits in hands and looks super-duper sweet. The rotating wheel is feather-light.

Manufacturing seems to me of high-standard.

Back
Top Bottom