Crystal Requests!

Can there be ordered more than 3 for the loved ones?

For the time being, no. We only have a limited amount of crystals, and want everyone to have some crystals at least. But we will probably have more in the future and then you can order more. :thup:

Thanks @Chu !

One silly question here, on the format to full, "Location (city and country):" is that place of birth or current location? Question comes since location is same as shipping address in my case :)

Thanks again.

That's in case your current location is different from your shipping address. If you wish to also specify your birth place, you can do so on the notes field. Sorry, I should have been more specific, so it's not a silly question. 😊

I just made a donation and I sent the pdf file last night.

Thank you so much for doing this. I am pretty sure that many people of our forum will find the hard times we are now living in easier to bear, which will have a beneficial effect on our network and the world OSIT.

I thought it was only moonlight that was a problem and giving them sunshine is supposed to help keep them charged? Because my personal protection crystal has seen a lot of sun over the years as well as being exposed to water once when I came across a waterfall.

I think you already have the answer in this thread. That's what I meant. That you can warn people not to try to charge them or cleanse them intensionally, and not to leave then under the moonlight. But other than that, no special instructions would be needed for your loved ones, unless they are open, want to sing and read to them. That's how I understand it at least.

I would like to thank all of you who have been donating a little extra, and those of you who have written to say you were making a donation with the purpose of helping cover the costs for those who cannot afford the whole package. This means that we can safely continue all our projects, and that nobody has to go without crystals, which means our crystal network is expanding a lot! Woohoo!!! THANK YOU, ALL. :hug2:

I apologize because I think I have completely misunderstood the action. In the PDF you can order crystals for life partners, family members, friends, and for yourself.

Well, I would like to give away crystals also to humans, whom I know only by sight. For example, there is an old woman at the bus stop, she always smiles at me, talks to me and we have a short but good time together.
In short, some people touch my heart but are not family or friends. (I hope my text does not come across as unfriendly)

Now to my question, is it possible to give a crystal to these humans as well?

I also have a question. When it comes to ordering crystals for loved ones, can a single crystal be charged for a household and in a general way? For instance, my grandparents never go anywhere without one another and a house protection crystal charged with "excellent health and happiness", as was suggested for Ark, would cover their needs.

I will do my donation next week for the crystals, it is so complicated to go to my bank, Monday I will go. With the corona scam they closed some banks, so now my bank it is situated in another side of the island. Crazy.

Thank you for your patience, your good heart, for everything!

I have a quick question regarding delivery times. I realise it's not possible to predict how quickly crystals will be shipped or arrive as there's a long queue, but I may have to leave the UK to join my family in Poland if another lockdown is announced here. I recon I should still be here for another month or so. Is this an ambitious time frame for the crystals to arrive? If it is, then it may make more sense to order them directly to Poland. Especially that a family member who's currently reading the Wave will be ordering his there too.

Is there any chance I could pay extra for a tracked delivery? I've had parcels going missing when sent from abroad before and I'd prefer to avoid issues with the delivery. I'd be ordering a replacement and new sets for me and family, and the family member I mentioned will be ordering his first basic set and extras.

Well, I would like to give away crystals also to humans, whom I know only by sight. For example, there is an old woman at the bus stop, she always smiles at me, talks to me and we have a short but good time together.
In short, some people touch my heart but are not family or friends. (I hope my text does not come across as unfriendly)

Now to my question, is it possible to give a crystal to these humans as well?

See my reply above. For everyone to get "equal opportunity", we need to limit the extras for "loved ones" to 3. You can choose, but no more than that for the time being, please.

I also have a question. When it comes to ordering crystals for loved ones, can a single crystal be charged for a household and in a general way? For instance, my grandparents never go anywhere without one another and a house protection crystal charged with "excellent health and happiness", as was suggested for Ark, would cover their needs.

Sure! Just fill in the first "Loved one" with both their names, grandma&grandpa, and what you wrote here in the notes field.

I have a quick question regarding delivery times. I realise it's not possible to predict how quickly crystals will be shipped or arrive as there's a long queue, but I may have to leave the UK to join my family in Poland if another lockdown is announced here. I recon I should still be here for another month or so. Is this an ambitious time frame for the crystals to arrive? If it is, then it may make more sense to order them directly to Poland. Especially that a family member who's currently reading the Wave will be ordering his there too.

The best thing is to always keep us updated when you know you won't be home. If we can ship them before you leave, we'll do. Otherwise, send us the other address in Poland.

Is there any chance I could pay extra for a tracked delivery? I've had parcels going missing when sent from abroad before and I'd prefer to avoid issues with the delivery. I'd be ordering a replacement and new sets for me and family, and the family member I mentioned will be ordering his first basic set and extras.

Yes to all. :flowers:

My personal crystal has been through the washing machine 😅 the poor thing has taken a bit of a beating over the years but I reckon it's still going strong!
Mine had too, and it was a harrowing experience I can tell you that, my heart was jumping every time I heard "my precious" clang against the steel walls of the drum. Scary business!

I've just sent my crystal request in. The form is really nifty, thank you for making the process easy for us, Chu!

I'd also like to ask for parcel tracking and I've sent a follow up e-mail requesting for it. I've also put in a little extra to cover those costs and more. Thanks again! 🙏

P.S. I have to say that the PTB is moving really fast. Just less than a week ago, I'm quite sure, I could donate through Paypal. Now they've blocked it, so I've had to donate through Stripe instead. It's strange and it triggered a thought about whether the expanding of our crystal network is being stymied. Even Transferwise is asking for a "reason" for any transfer, and there is no option for it being a donation. I suppose there is a fear that these currency outflows could affect country's economies perhaps? The same is the case for Singapore as well, as a fellow FOTCM member had trouble with his donation recently.

Last edited:
I'd also like to ask for parcel tracking and I've sent a follow up e-mail requesting for it. I've also put in a little extra to cover those costs and more. Thanks again!

Oki! But please make sure to note it in the form if you haven't done so already.

P.S. I have to say that the PTB is moving really fast. Just less than a week ago, I'm quite sure, I could donate through Paypal. Now they've blocked it, so I've had to donate through Stripe instead. It's strange and it triggered a thought about whether the expanding of our crystal network is being stymied. Even Transferwise is asking for a "reason" for any transfer, and there is no option for it being a donation. I suppose there is a fear that these currency outflows could affect country's economies perhaps? The same is the case for Singapore as well, as a fellow FOTCM member had trouble with his donation recently.

Yeps. It's getting more and more difficult. For now, those who have been blocked from Paypal have succeeded with Stripe and bank transfers. So if anyone needs the information, let us know.

Back
Top Bottom