Crystal Requests!

Please remember to fill in the entire section that concerns you! I've gotten a couple of requests for loved ones, with no shipping address. No very useful for sending the package to you! :lol:

Thank you so much for this . Last night we read a new session and my doughter said that she would like
to wear her own crystal and since I also don't have mine I think that finaly the time has come to kindly ask for it.
And a donation is on it's way by the end of the week. 💜

We can do that too if it's easier for you. But emailing the PDF would make your order go faster. Could you PM me with your country, so I can tell you where it is easier to send it to? Thanks!
If I understand corectly we can get direct bank account number where we can pay our donation ? Please I would like to pay that way - directly from my account via internet banking cause I don't have paypal and direct link here would not allow me to pay (it says 'it's not possible from Croatia) ... Thank you.

If I understand corectly we can get direct bank account number where we can pay our donation ? Please I would like to pay that way - directly from my account via internet banking cause I don't have paypal and direct link here would not allow me to pay (it says 'it's not possible from Croatia) ... Thank you.

I sent you the account information via PM. THANK YOU!

Thank you for taking the time to do this! I just have a question regarding the crystals we could offer our relatives. I know I'll lose most of mine at the: "you have to recite prayers and sing to your crystal to keep it charged". Would it work if I were to include my friend's crystals in my prayers, or does it HAS TO BE the crystal's gardien that has to do the praying and singing?

Oops, I forgot to add that in order to save the pdf form we have to use Ctrl + S. That's how I managed to find the document via the browse function, but I had to save it first.
aaah, I didn't know that's why it never was saved. Thank you for the information I will keep that in mind for the next time if I want to save a PDF. For now I send it copy-paste.

Thank you for the info on additional crystals @Chu, appreciate it. I have a question, do you know if the replacement crystals I asked for have been sent? If not I will make an order for a couple more (traveling, car) that can be sent along with those already ordered. If those have been shipped I will just make a new order and donation. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to do this! I just have a question regarding the crystals we could offer our relatives. I know I'll lose most of mine at the: "you have to recite prayers and sing to your crystal to keep it charged". Would it work if I were to include my friend's crystals in my prayers, or does it HAS TO BE the crystal's gardien that has to do the praying and singing?

Laura will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the idea is just for them to have them, as a "link" to you and our network, for protection. But THEY don't have to do anything with the crystals. You can just tell them the basic precautions, written on the booklet you'll get with the crystals. Not leaving them in the sunlight or moonlight, etc. You do the rest by taking care of your own crystals. It's just a gift for your loved ones.

Thank you for the info on additional crystals @Chu, appreciate it. I have a question, do you know if the replacement crystals I asked for have been sent? If not I will make an order for a couple more (traveling, car) that can be sent along with those already ordered. If those have been shipped I will just make a new order and donation. Thank you.

It hasn't been selected yet, but you are next on the list. So, go ahead and add the others, and we'll ship them together. :-)

I was wondering if someone could help me:

Some time ago I accidentally put my personal protection crystal in the crystal water jar. It was dark and my personal and water crystals are very similar so I clumsily mistook one for another. It was only there for a few short minutes but I've been wondering if it's been damaged by water exposure.

Do you think I should order a replacement for it?

Back
Top Bottom