Crystal Requests!

I was wondering if someone could help me:

Some time ago I accidentally put my personal protection crystal in the crystal water jar. It was dark and my personal and water crystals are very similar so I clumsily mistook one for another. It was only there for a few short minutes but I've been wondering if it's been damaged by water exposure.

Do you think I should order a replacement for it?
This is just my take, I think your personal crystal is fine and you don't need a replacement.

I thought it was only moonlight that was a problem and giving them sunshine is supposed to help keep them charged? Because my personal protection crystal has seen a lot of sun over the years as well as being exposed to water once when I came across a waterfall.
This was discussed before. I don't have the exact quote and prefer to rely on the quote. My memory is incidental exposure to sunlight was fine. The problematic behavior was people intending to charge or otherwise change the crystals, in the sun or anything else. But moonlight was a big no no.

This is what I could find for now.
I don't think it's going to hurt a crystal to put it in with supplements and such - might rev them up a bit, even. And some exposure to sunlight isn't going to be a disaster either.

Relax!

That's water combined with sunlight for clearing. Sunlight itself, without the water is fine. Might even be helpful. And water, without sunlight is fine. And probably even both in small doses are nothing to be concerned about. You just don't want to do a concentrated, three day cleansing on them or you negate any charging.

Last edited:
This is just my take, I think your personal crystal is fine and you don't need a replacement.
(...)
This is what I could find for now.

Thank you for finding this hlat, it does answer my question :flowers: It's such a relief actually. I got really attached to my crystals, as if they were living things, and I really wouldn't like to have to retire my personal one.

EDIT: I should have updated the browser before attempting to answer - too late:

Some time ago I accidentally put my personal protection crystal in the crystal water jar. It was dark and my personal and water crystals are very similar so I clumsily mistook one for another. It was only there for a few short minutes but I've been wondering if it's been damaged by water exposure.

Based on what you write it isn't necessary if one compares it with what Laura wrote in these two posts:
Both the above and one more:
are mentioned in this post:

EDIT: I should have updated the browser before attempting to answer - too late:

Based on what you write it isn't necessary if one compares it with what Laura wrote in these two posts: (...)

Thank you anyway thorbiorn :flowers: There’s additional information in your post others may be looking for so not refreshing your browser is for the best. It’s good to have all this information in one place I think.

And yes, it looks like my crystal should still be working. It was accidental exposure to my crystal water with no intention of charging or removing charge. I just put the wrong crystal in water and only realised it a minute or two later. I took it out quickly and read the prayers lots of times in a row in hopes of “saving” it with a mega dose of doing what we’re supposed to be doing for our crystals. Gosh, I was so angry with my myself for such poor situational awareness in that moment.

Last edited:

Hi Ant22: You could try using a pendulum and ask which is your personal protection crystal. If you emote your love for the crystal and visualize the crystal in your hand radiating its protective energy then it should establish the bond you need to get the correct answer from the pendulum. Emotional bonding to the answer helps guide the pendulum. Do it 3 times to validate your technique.

This is so timely Chu, I was going to ask if you had crystals for other needs.
I lost my personal protection crystal and will order another and more for the house and car. I also will try using a pendulum to find it. A win/win for me.

Hi, I sent this query via the Contact option on paleochristianity.org before this thread was created but I thought I’d repeat it here.

I am unable to make a donation using PayPal in my country (Taiwan). I get the same message as members in Croatia, “Donations to this recipient aren’t supported in this country”. I’ve read on a different thread that the Croatian members got around this by donating via Stripe, however this option isn’t available on the FOTCM site. There is a Stripe option on the Sott site. My question is, is it possible for me to donate for the crystals using Stripe on the Sott site?

I would also like to say thank you so much for reopening this opportunity for all of us who didn’t get crystals before. This is such an amazing opportunity and I have so much gratitude for all the hard work going into this. Thank you 🙏🏼

Thank you anyway thorbiorn :flowers: There’s additional information in your post others may be looking for so not refreshing your browser is for the best. It’s good to have all this information in one place I think.

And yes, it looks like my crystal should still be working. It was accidental exposure to my crystal water with no intention of charging or removing charge. I just put the wrong crystal in water and only realised it a minute or two later. I took it out quickly and read the prayers lots of times in a row in hopes of “saving” it with a mega dose of doing what we’re supposed to be doing for our crystals. Gosh, I was so angry with my myself for such poor situational awareness in that moment.
My personal crystal has been through the washing machine 😅 the poor thing has taken a bit of a beating over the years but I reckon it's still going strong!

Back
Top Bottom