Things are heating up:
AMERICANS SLOWLY WAKE UP: SOME ARE BECOMING LESS WILLING TO BEG FOR PERMISSION

Americans may be slowly starting to wake up to their slavery. Many have become less willing to beg the government for permission to make a living in light of the ever-tightening restriction on our very humanity.

Government officials claim that doing business is a revocable “privilege,” but many Americans see it as a basic human right that they’ll exercise with or without licenses and permits, according to a report by Reason. Finally, we are seeing some push back against the government. It may be late, but it’s better than nothing.
PROPAGANDA & FEAR ALERT: MSM SAYS “MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE SHUTDOWNS ARE NEEDED”

Mainstream media outlets continue to do their jobs as the ruling class pulls the strings. The New York Times is now claiming that “much more aggressive shutdowns” are needed or COVID-19 will kill one million Americans.

Isn’t this fear-mongering getting old? It should be abundantly clear that those who are desperate to keep their power are needing the public to be afraid of everything. The article published by The New York Times cites no source, but Americans, by and large, have rejected logic and reason in exchange for horrifying levels of fear.

The editorial warns, “well over a million” Americans “may ultimately die” from COVID-19. The paper does not cite a source for that estimate, which seems highly implausible based on the death toll so far, projections for the next few months, the gap between total infections and confirmed cases, and a crude case-fatality rate that continues to fall.
Oh, and file this one with the previous post:
WHO Vows To "Review" Russian COVID-19 Vaccine, Top US Scientist Slams Putin's "Reckless" Move

The WHO has decided to review the COVID-19 vaccine candidate officially approved by Russian regulators on Tuesday, saying it would require "a rigorous safety data review".

“We are in close contact with the Russian health authorities and discussions are ongoing with respect to possible WHO pre-qualification of the vaccine,” said Tarik Jasarevic, the United Nations health agency’s spokesman. He made the statement while answering questions during a digital press briefing on Tuesday.

"Pre-qualification of any vaccine includes the rigorous review and assessment of all the required safety and efficacy data."
My money is on Putin, master chess player.
“What’s it like playing chess with Obama?” asks a top aid of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Putin replies, “It’s like playing chess with a pigeon. First it knocks over all the pieces, then it shits on the board, and finally it struts around like it won.”

Now, Putin hasn’t actually said this on record. It’s just a popular joke circulating in Russia.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if he really did say it. It’s not far off base.

Putin outmaneuvered the West in Ukraine and most recently in Syria. Most importantly, he has outflanked Western sanctions through increased financial and economic cooperation with China and other Eurasian powers.

No matter what happens in the West, Russia’s recent power plays are creating tectonic shifts in geopolitics. This could be the largest shift in global power since World War II.

1597273019597-jpeg.38345

Attachments

• 1597273019597.jpeg
    1597273019597.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 349
Fauci on the attack:
Dr. Fauci says he 'seriously doubts' that Russia's COVID-19 vaccine is 'safe and effective' as he claims the U.S. could have its own out by NEXT WEEK if it wanted to 'take the chance'

[Excerpt]
Putin said on Tuesday that Russia had become the first country in the world to grant regulatory approval to a COVID-19 vaccine after less than two months of human testing, a move hailed by Moscow as evidence of its scientific prowess.
The development paves the way for the mass inoculation of the Russian population, even as the final stage of clinical trials to test safety and efficacy continue.

The speed at which Russia is moving to roll out its vaccine highlights its determination to win the global race for an effective product, but has stirred concerns that it may be putting national prestige before sound science and safety.

Fauci said that the United States has already had several vaccines of its own.

'If we wanted to take the chance of hurting a lot of people, or giving them something that doesn't work, we could start doing this, you know, next week if we wanted to. But that's not the way it works,' he said.
Fauci stressed that Americans need to understand that 'announcements from the Chinese or the Russians that [they] have a vaccine' will differ from those made by the U.S. 'because we have a way of doing things in this country that we care about safety.'
[There's several thousand people who would emphatically disagree with that last contention.]
[...]
Speaking at a government meeting on state television, Putin said the vaccine, developed by Moscow's Gamaleya Institute, was safe and that it had even been administered to one of his daughters.

'I know that it works quite effectively, forms strong immunity, and I repeat, it has passed all the needed checks,' said Putin.
He said he hoped the country would soon start mass producing the vaccine.

Its approval by the health ministry foreshadows the start of a larger trial involving thousands of participants, commonly known as a Phase III trial.

Such trials, which require a certain rate of participants catching the virus to observe the vaccine's effect, are normally considered essential precursors for a vaccine to receive regulatory approval.

Regulators around the world have insisted that the rush to develop COVID-19 vaccines will not compromise safety. But recent surveys show growing public distrust in governments' efforts to rapidly produce such a vaccine.

Russian health workers treating COVID-19 patients will be offered the chance of volunteering to be vaccinated soon after the vaccine's approval, a source told Reuters last month.

More than 100 possible vaccines are being developed around the world to try to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. At least four are in final Phase III human trials, according to WHO data.

Yes
This is a game about what the masses believe. And that doesn’t require manipulation of reality only beliefs. It’s amazing how malleable populations are.
At what point do people’s start fizzing and short circuiting with cognitive dissonance?
It’s all about optics and feelings not many facts involved.
The two main areas of cognitive dissonance that I think I see and are in fact controlling the population at the moment are:

1. Vaccines are safe, effective and necessary and there are absolutely no problems with science, fraud, contaminants or conflicts of interest.

2. Your governments and governing bodies absolutely and always have your best interests at heart.

This seems to be the root of most global cognitive dissonance at the moment. It led me to ask the question "What are people prepared to do to avoid looking at both these questions?" I didn't much like the answer to that, because it was pretty dire.

But they still can't pour the substances into ampoules and say to vaccinate everyone NOW (tomorrow or in two weeks).
There are quite strict medical protocols (preclinical studies in animals, clinical studies - 4 phases, then consideration of all results by the ministry of health). In the usual way, the journey from a molecule to a real drug takes SEVERAL YEARS.
Even now, when they are doing everything according to accelerated procedures (due to the "pandemic"), registration will take several months. This is in the best case if there are no SEVERE side effects with this vaccine.
Let's get real about vaccine testing. For example, the vaccine gardasil went through so-called protocols. gardasil was tested against the poison aluminum, so many of people who received gardasil or aluminum were severely damaged or died, but gardasil was declared safe because gardasil was less deadly than aluminum.

Wait and see. The hypodermic needle = the new sword. 💉
You know, there are lots of sayings about swords. Being double edged, falling on them etc... And an old favorite:

I do wonder where this thing with Russia's new Coronavirus vaccines is headed. I guess we can all give it our best shot as far as speculation goes. At this point in time, I'm actually afraid to speculate at where this might be leading!

Let's get real about vaccine testing. For example, the vaccine gardasil went through so-called protocols. gardasil was tested against the poison aluminum, so many of people who received gardasil or aluminum were severely damaged or died, but gardasil was declared safe because gardasil was less deadly than aluminum.
It seems they didn't have a real saline placebo and they could omit people from the 'testing' process if they didn't like the reaction. Gotta love a fast tracked jab, right? They can do anything they like with the excuse that they call "science" when it comes to vaccines. They have NO legal liability either, therefore, no incentive to make anything safe. Plenty of incentive to make money, though. And, use people to do it.

The new normal at rock concerts:

31856010-8618967-image-a-32_1597223346783.jpg

No more dancing next to sweaty armpits! Sam Fender plays 'world's first socially-distanced gig' to 2,500 fans in groups of five in raised metal pens - as Van Morrison, The Libertines and Maximo Park prepare their own post-lockdown shows

Tooo sad. :-(
My goodness! This looks like a cattle market without the dust and with human cattle of course....

SHOTS FIRED
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 12:38 PM
To: A******
Subject: RE: Temp Monitoring Device Training

Hi A*****,

Thanks for sharing this.

From what I have read, isn’t this a violation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act?

HIPAA Privacy Rule

Does the union plan to take legal action on this? If so, then as a Biologist who once worked in the field of molecular genetics and microbiology in an anthrax lab, I may be a useful witness if they need some more background information. If not, then I will do so myself. In the meantime, I am going to see about taking early retirement.

If the union would like to speak with me, I will not be here from 8/14 until 8/30 as I will be looking for work in Idaho.

In the meantime, I am now a published author. This article gives more of my background if you are interested.

Thank you,

Anthony Costa
Biologist
Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District
Elk Grove, CA 95758-9550
Telephone: (deleted)
Fax: (deleted)
(e-mail deleted)

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:30 AM
To: (Deleted)
Subject: Temp Monitoring Device Training

All,

This morning I listened to the Temp Screening Training that D****** presented and now my understanding is that the temp device will take a photo of everyone who gets their temp taken regardless of temperature reading. The device will also count the number of people scanned daily. This is not what was told to me by D****** 2 weeks ago.

Also, I felt that D****** suggested that the Union approved of temperature monitoring at the plant and the policy regarding temp monitoring. This is not true. The Union did meet with the County regarding temp monitoring but did not approve of the policy or temp screening at the plant.

Let me know if you have any questions,

A*****

Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:55 AM
To: (Deleted)
Subject: Temp Monitoring Device

Hi All,

I confirmed with the Safety Office that the temp monitoring device will not record any information if your temp is below 100.4 F. If your temp is above 100.4, the device ID’s you by taking your photo. That photo is emailed to D****** in the Safety Office. Let me know if you have any questions.

A*****
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting much lately, but I have been preoccupied with trying to figure out exactly when I would feel threatened enough to finally "unmask" and take a stand where I work re: mandatory temperature testing (and mandatory COVID-19 testing if I fail).

It turns out that I can't accept the fact that my workplace will TAKE PICTURES of *everyone* every single morning when they get their temperatures taken, even if they "pass" the test, and these pictures will be sent to the "safety office" technicians who have NO medical degrees or any real reason to have access to these pictures, which will be stored *indefinitely*.

The above e-mail chain marks the exact time when I finally came out and said something. I did so somewhat rashly with my declarations of finding other work, but I had been thinking much on doing exactly that over the last couple of weeks and have started moving in that direction. I asked HR today what steps I would need to take in order to receive retirement benefits within 90 days. I also called my mother and asked her how she would feel if I had to move in for a while. It was a productive talk. And I took time off to visit them over the next couple of weeks.

In the above e-mail I forgot to provide a link to the article I wrote for SOTT, and he asked for it in response. I sent it along with the suggestion that he check out SOTT's archives to get some different perspectives on what is going on with this coronavirus scam. I am confident he will at least do some due diligence as he is questioning some of the lies now himself.

But I am now committed to a course of action. I was willing to go ahead and get tested for temperature and not respond unless I tested "positive", but now I have let it be known I am NOT HAPPY. I have not rashly told anyone I WILL retire or quit yet, I just suggested it (and will truly try to do so if possible). But now people know exactly how I feel, and what my boundaries are.

In a way it feels refreshing, because I have really galvanized how I feel about all of this madness, and have reached the limits of what I will put up with before saying "NO MORE". From here forward my life will be changing, and perhaps rapidly. But talking for myself, I am ready for a new "adventure". I found my "line in the sand" was a lot further forward than I thought, but that's a good thing.

Now if I do take that temperature test and fail (and it may happen often as we are experiencing 100 degree temperatures right now), I have a course of action in place that could get me out of here - and NOW is the time to do this, as moving soon may be much harder to do. By doing this now, I should be in a much better position to act if and when mandatory vaccinations come on-line - instead of being stuck in a job and place where I may have no other options.

Thanks for listening, and now time to catch up on a bunch of threads...

EDIT: going to look into this group for legal representation: About — AFCR

“What’s it like playing chess with Obama?” asks a top aid of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Putin replies, “It’s like playing chess with a pigeon. First it knocks over all the pieces, then it shits on the board, and finally it struts around like it won.”

Now, Putin hasn’t actually said this on record. It’s just a popular joke circulating in Russia.

That's hilarious! What 'bird' is Trump? Turkey? Peacock? Ostrich? Penguin? Albatross??? Oh, no I've got it!

I had absolutely no idea that cartoon character the Roadrunner was also member of this family.

Here's an interesting paper from 1973 addressing an outbreak of a virus at an Antarctic base after 17 weeks in isolation.

So basically there had to be something else at play in the viral spread rather than person to person contact.

The next part addresses all the information gathered about the virus, plus the attempt to apply Koch's postulates. Coronavirus is mentioned, but ultimately the virus causing the disease couldn't be identified and the experimental subjects that were exposed to the isolated samples only one developed symptoms, but it couldn't be proven that the symptoms were caused by the isolated samples.

One of the interesting things about this paper is that in regards to covid-19 we generally don't see any collection or publishing of observation data like this that's being relied on to guide public policy other than the assumption of person to person contact.

This was very interesting, thanks! I've cross posted the link to your post to the Germ Theory thread, since it's IMO very relevant to that discussion, I hope that's okay with you.

Thanks for listening, and now time to catch up on a bunch of threads.

Hello Ketone Cop,

Please ask for help to Universe or 4th density STO beings.
Because this realm is operated by free choice, so, if you don’t ask, then nobody can help you!

December 1, 1994

Q: (L) Which higher being is most able to help a person in a situation of danger?

A: Universe.

Q: (L) Pray to the Universe?

A: Refer to recent session.

Q: (L) And what was in the recent session that I need to refer to?

A: November 26.

Q: (L) What was in that session?

A: Universe.

October, 22 1994

Q: (L) What was the source of knowledge accessed by Edgar Cayce?

A: Well, he had a unique biochemical composition which allowed for easy opening and closing of his consciousness from outside sources without interference with his electromagnetic flow stream. It is a very unique and unusual situation. The first manifestation of this was when he asked for help. If he had not asked for help from a higher source, possibly his awareness of his abilities would never have come forth.

The new normal at rock concerts:

31856010-8618967-image-a-32_1597223346783.jpg

No more dancing next to sweaty armpits! Sam Fender plays 'world's first socially-distanced gig' to 2,500 fans in groups of five in raised metal pens - as Van Morrison, The Libertines and Maximo Park prepare their own post-lockdown shows

Tooo sad. :-(
This reminds me of the Pink Floyd album cover "A Momentary Lapse of Reason". A momentary lapse of reason indeed.

1597294509061.png

Back
Top Bottom