If it is the Toronto Sun, then surely it is not a CT fake news

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report​

There were 54 persons aged 25-39 included in the tally and 44 persons aged 40 and over

Author of the article:
Anthony Furey
Publishing date:
Sep 03, 2021 • 3 days ago • 2 minute read

Anyone surprised ?

Prince warned us in 1999...
Don't be fooled by the Internet. It's cool to get on the computer but don't let the computer get on you. It's cool to use the computer. Don't let the computer use you. You all saw the Matrix. There's a war going on. The battlefield's in the mind and the prize is the soul. So let's be careful. Be very careful. —Prince, Yahoo Internet Life Awards (1999)

So this explains a lot: Vaccine disaster ahead
And seems you can reset the immune system with chlorine-dioxide: TicketToFreedom.com – FREEDOM From Covid
At least, that's my theory for now...
"

A warning might be in place regarding Chlorine Dioxide as being the miracle cure. It is what Jim Humble named MMS and Gaby exposed that in an article 11years ago.
We also have a thread on it that you may want to read.

I thought this was good, 25 minute speech by a very down to earth Qantas pilot, against mandatory vaccination: Qantas Pilot Speaks Out About Vaccine Mandate
(went to edit in some elaboration, but I'd left it too long)

There wasn't any super interesting new info or anything in this video, I just found the guy to be a powerful speaker. It hadn't occurred to me about the amount of health checks pilots continuously have to have.. (this pilot was asking why, given all those health checks, his company are seemingly fine with then mandating untested injections with unknown long term side effects... among many other things...)

So when are the students going to strike against this insanity ?

The 3rd, 4th, 5th .... booster is almost assured, as Israel is showing.

Duke University has set new restrictions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 as cases are rising on the Durham campus despite its vaccine mandate.

In the first week of classes, 304 undergraduates, 45 graduate students and 15 employees tested positive for COVID-19. All but eight of these individuals were vaccinated, and the vast majority of them are asymptomatic. A small number have minor, cold- and flu-like symptoms, and none have been hospitalized, according to the university.

Duke administrators announced the new guidelines in an email saying “this surge is placing significant stress on the people, systems and facilities that are dedicated to protecting our health, safety and the ability of Duke to fulfill its educational mission, particularly our isolation space for on-campus students who test positive.”

Here is a hint of what the students can do.

Last edited:
I highly recommed listening to this recent Delingpod episode with Catherine Austin Fitts. I've heard Fitts in many interviews but in this one she goes into some 'deep' stuff that I hadn't heard her mention before, and that echoes things that the C's have told us. For instance, she talks about the secret budget (trillions of dollars) funding the secret and separate elite society, the secret science and technology that is beyond anything we could imagine that includes e.g. technology to induce earthquakes, weather changes, mind control, heart attacks from a distance (heard that one before?).

And what stood out to me the most was when she talked about how she absolutely believes that 'interdimensional forces' exist and that they manipulate us, and also that whenever a lie is created it creates an entity that sucks the life energy of anyone who believes in that lie.

Oh, and another fascinating thing she mentioned was that the US economy would collapse totally if the trillions of dollars that are 'laundered' in illegal activities by the CIA and others would be erased. In other words, if someone had the opportunity to 'push the red button' that would stop the criminal activities they wouldn't/couldn't do it because that would bring everyone and everything down. And, according to her, that's why any American president has absolutely no other choice than to allow these things to happen – if the president would try to bring justice and stop the criminals the price would be too high.

There is more, but that's what I remember from the top of my head.

With video:

Just audio:

Thanks for posting the link Aragorn. I agree with you about CAF - her mind is really broad and open and I think she gets even more than she discusses openly, particularly about where that $25 trillion in missing budgets has gone (i.e. off planet). She opens up on this more in conversation with Richard Dolan who she's done a couple of conversations with down the years.

We all know that Richard doesn't really go there fully (being still bizarrely fixated on disclosure and 3d ETs) but I think if you listen to CAF talking with him she has other instincts if you read between the lines.

Seems off topic here but its a hidden backdrop to her views on whats been going on at a deeper level.

Seems off topic here but its a hidden backdrop to her views on whats been going on at a deeper level.
Seeing that we're approaching the 20 year anniversary of 911, the mother of all false flags which served to obliterate Rumsfeld's announcement of the missing $2.3 trillion the day before - part of the missing $25 trillion as mentioned - it all ties in. The Plandemic is an intended extension and consequence of that horrific attack that changed the nation and the world.

If it is the Toronto Sun, then surely it is not a CT fake news

Anyone surprised ?

I'm only surprised that they are reporting it. They even said that the report had been quietly released by Health Ontario, admitting that the government doesn't want to draw attention to this. Of course, later in the article they downplay these adverse effects stating that they are extremely rare. And, for the affected population (healthy young people), isn't the risk of Covid also extremely rare?

I wonder if this ban by the crooks at AMA has anything to do with this:

Yeah, noticed this elsewhere (check out their pill cheerleading :cheer:vid):

Pfizer Already Producing Twice Per Day Covid Pill

September 3, 2021 by IWB

by Chris Black
What a surprise, right?

National File:
Pharmaceutical megacorporation Pfizer is now developing a COVID pill that is meant to be taken alongside the COVID vaccines that have already made the company a staggering amount of money. The new pill is expected to be released by the end of the year and will be required to be taken twice per day.

“Success against #COVID19 will likely require both vaccines & treatments,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Wednesday. “We’re pleased to share we’ve started a Phase 2/3 study of our oral antiviral candidate-specifically designed to combat SARS-CoV-2-in non-hospitalized, low-risk adults.”

So not only yearly vaccines, but you’ll also have to take pills.

Pfizer will start selling the covid pill before the trials are even finished, because they have a blank check from the government, and you’ll have to take the pills at the first sign of infection, because muh science.

Just like they did with the vaccines… Human mice for the angel of death, that’s the definition of normies.

Despite appearances that the truckie strike was a fizzer, I'd read that it was still happening, but MSM/SM was blocking any content mentioning it so conversations to organise the strikes were taken to other platforms. This video is apparently from today. Language warning.
Hope it works out, however truckers (and others) might consider a mass protest of common sickness - Oh sorry boss, just can't drive today, can't cook or stock the shelves or attend the meeting, under the weather you know, maybe be off tomorrow and the next, too - better take a week off.

Employers in any sector would need to find another to deliver the goods. And those employers wanting the goods may panic. It would not take long until the point and growing commercial anger is driven up to those calling the shots. It is called work-to-rule and is as old as the hills.

Back
Top Bottom