A worthy endeavor - a noble cause:

41JvRVaOdwS._SX331_BO1204203200_.jpg

“The Real Anthony Fauci” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Today, Dr. Anthony Fauci is a household hero to half of America.

Drug companies, government officials and the pharma-funded corporate media invoke his name to justify lockdowns, masks and experimental vaccines.

A recent editorial in a leading medical journal urged Congress to make it a felony to publicly criticize Dr. Fauci.

Encouraging his own deification, Dr. Fauci has declared that all those who questioned his pronouncements are “anti-science.”

But who is Dr. Fauci really?

In my new book, I show that Dr. Fauci has done little to earn the sobriquet “America’s Doctor.”

Instead, he has survived 50 years as the J. Edgar Hoover of public health by consistently prioritizing Big Pharma profits over the welfare of his countrymen, and through mercenary homage to the chemical and agricultural industry, the military industrial complex, the intelligence apparatus and all the other pushers of pills, potions, powders, poisons, pricks and the police state.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research, I unearthed a shocking story that obliterates the obsequious media’s spin on Dr. Fauci … and that will alarm every American — Democrat or Republican — who cares about democracy, our Constitution and the future of our children’s health.
In my book I reveal how Fauci:
  • has been the principal architect of “agency capture” — the subversion of democracy by a drug industry that manipulates regulators like sock puppets.
  • failed dismally over his 50-year career with the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to address the cause, to prevent or cure the exploding epidemics of allergies and chronic disease that Congress charged him with curtailing. The chronic disease pandemic is his enduring legacy. Those ailments now debilitate 54% of American children compared to 6% when he joined NIAD.
  • repeatedly used fraud, bullying, intimidation, dissembling and falsified science to win approval for worthless and deadly drugs and vaccines.
  • sabotaged safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS while promoting deadly chemotherapy drugs that almost certainly caused more deaths than HIV.
  • transformed NIAD from a public health regulator into an incubator for pharmaceutical drugs for which he and his trusted deputies often file patents and collect royalties. Dr. Fauci has claimed Moderna vaccine patent rights worth billions of dollars for NIAD and hand-picked at least four of his NIAD underlings to receive $150,000 annually from royalties.
  • exercises dictatorial control over the army of “knowledge-and-innovation” leaders who appear nightly on TV to parrot his orthodoxies and “debunk” his opponents who run his crooked clinical trials globally and who populate the “independent” federal panels that approve and mandate drugs and vaccines — including the committees that allowed the Emergency Use Authorization of COVID-19 vaccines.
  • violated federal law to allow his pharma partners to sacrifice and kill hundreds of impoverished and dark-skinned children and orphans in the U.S and Africa as lab rats in deadly experiments with toxic AIDS and cancer chemotherapies.
  • repeatedly concocted and weaponized fraudulent pandemics, including bird flu (2005), swine flu (2009) and Zika (2015-2016), in order to sell novel vaccines.
  • partnered with the Pentagon and intelligence agencies to conduct “gain-of-function” experiments to breed pandemic superbugs in poorly regulated labs in Wuhan, China and elsewhere, under conditions that virtually guaranteed the escape of weaponized microbes like SARS-CoV-2.
That’s just the short list.
Dr. Fauci and his band of pharma and Silicon Valley profiteers — working with corrupted politicians, captured federal agencies and the bought and brain-dead mainstream media — have used the COVID pandemic to mint billions from vaccines and other profitable medicines.

His disastrous mismanagement ran up one of the biggest COVID death counts among all nations.

Dr. Fauci has led the crusade to suppress functional remedies like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine which could have avoided 80% of the deaths and hospitalizations from COVID and ended the pandemic overnight.

We need to stop Dr. Fauci and the coup d’état against the Constitution, human rights and liberal democracy globally.

Because this book threatens their trillion-dollar vaccine enterprise, Dr. Fauci and his allies in the medical cartel, the media and military will hurl fierce criticism and use censorship — to debunk and silence “The Real Anthony Fauci.”

With your help, this book can play a transformational role in exposing Dr. Fauci as a charlatan and quack and in showing the world that Dr. Fauci, far from being a healer, is one the most noteworthy mass murderers in human history.

It is my hope that this book will motivate — and mobilize — millions more advocates for truth, health and democracy.
“The Real Anthony Fauci” publication date is Nov. 9. By pre-ordering your copy today, you’ll help push the book to bestseller status, diminishing the powers of the censors to silence me. Thank you.

My brave and extremely fit mother of 77 yo in the Netherlands (she took the Red Pill when this whole thing started 18 months ago), refuses the injections and covid tests as long as she is able to. She cannot set foot in the village GP practice as doc only wants injected and by the grace of god, someone with a negative PCR test, but such a person must be in and out at warp speed. Hers is a very small village and she is registered as a refuser. My mum has lost practically all of her friends because she will not be injected. She bravely stands alone. But interestingly, she told me yesterday that she has come to the point where she does not miss these friendships. People have showed their colors and even though she respects their free will, she would not want to be friends with people who condemn her for having a different opinion.

Laurs, dear one, wow!!! YOUR MAMA IS SO STRONG AND AMAZING (and inspiring!) to stand her ground at 77 under such challenging circumstances, especially in a small village, where everyone tends to know your business and have an opinion about it, and broadcast it far and wide from their own personal propaganda platform. (Fauci must have been taking notes from them!) the moment I started reading your post, I saw a woman standing in front of her house, with light hair, wearing red... this could just be symbolic of her standing out, being passionate, ‘taking the red pill’, or possibly represents her being the one vilified, the town ‘sacrifice’. (I mean, come on, small minds have occasionally got to point their (equally) small fingers at someone and screech loudly “Witch! Witch! The Devil has her Souuuuuulllllll!” Hmmm... little do they know, poor deluded fools.)

Your mama shines in my mind like the ‘shield-maiden’ Lagertha (from the series ‘Vikings’) whom from my observations, was portrayed as a woman with strong, simple values, who always spoke her truth and never bent to the will of others; she certainly didn’t suffer fools but was also compassionate and protective of those who deserved support. Maybe you see her this way Laurs? It’s the way my guides show her to me.

I notice that what many pro vax people often don’t seem to understand is that the decision not to vaccinate is not simply for self preservation of our own lives, but it is also a stand for the protection and future of all souled beings. I am sad, but not surprised to hear your mama has had such a difficult time and pray that there are still some genuinely good souls around her who will be brave enough to advocate as strongly as she does and will stand beside her. Perhaps she will inspire others to wake up! I am sure that as strong as she is, and as capable, no doubt you must be concerned for her wellbeing and mental health under these circumstances, but I feel in some ways she is probably more concerned about you!

When I hear stories like this, I feel that people taking a stand against this darkness and wickedness are all intrinsically connected on a very different frequency compared to most people... that our souls are all receiving streams of guidance from the most loving source that gives us the strength and conviction to stand up and speak out, and not surrender to the inky, vile darkness, no matter how much pressure is applied.

Your story of your mama is a perfect example of this, and a wonderful inspiration to myself (and no doubt others). I will think of her (in red) every time I am tired or overwhelmed or whinging about my life.

If a 77 year old woman can ‘take the red pill’, embody her inner warrior and stand up to her whole village, we can all stand with her in spirit and echo her call.

I know it’s hard some days to “enjoy the show”. But light speaks to us all through many forms and pathways. This was one of my lights today.

To Laurs and the :flowers: ‘Lady Lagertha’, I say “skol!!”

Looks like information is finding its way into all organizations close to Power. Police and ambulance services probably share a lot of common watering holes where they trade stories about "Reality".
Aug. 27, 2021, 10:30 AM CEST
By Janelle Griffith
Hours after the Food and Drug Administration fully approved the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine Monday, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot made an emphatic declaration: "City employees are absolutely going to be required to be vaccinated."
"We absolutely have to have a vaccine mandate," she said. "It's for the safety of all involved, particularly members of the public who are interacting with city employees on a daily basis."

The same day, John Catanzara, the president of Chicago's Fraternal Order of Police, which represents the city's rank-and-file officers, made it clear that he did not intend to comply.
"It cannot be mandated," he told the Chicago Sun Times. "It's that simple."

The Police apparently is starting to see that they are also on the short list of sacrifices needed by the Davos Committee.

This is so worth watching and sharing, some excerpts below...

This intelligent, well informed doctor is seeing people all day long that are testing positive for Covid who are incredibly ill,who have been double vaxxed, including patients who were very healthy prior to vaccination.

“I am not sleeping at night, worried about what these injections are doing… because they are certainly not improving the health and well-being of the community that I am proud and privilege to serve.“

“Those of us who see and look at the data, look at the real world data – not the computer models generated by people who have bought and sold by billionaires and trillionaires and people who have massive conflicts of interest in the outcomes of all this. We look at the real world data.

“We, who look at the real world data, have been studying this from the beginning can see that this is not about health.
These injections are doing real harm.
They are certainly not providing any physical protection for people and are still in clinical trials for another two years.
They are unlicensed and unapproved.
They have emergency use authorisation on the premise of the false assumption that there are no other treatments available for Covid.“

“We need to get the information out…
People are being harmed…
And people are dying

[…]

I want you to understand that the only people
standing between PSYCHOPATHY
and our beautiful children and young people
are the ADULTS. It’s us who have to ACT.

“These injections are killing people,
they are harming people,
They are not preventing sickness

And they are not about health.”

“I haven’t written the playbook for what is going on,
but I know it’s MALEVOLENT
and I know it must be stopped…

And if we don’t stop it – who’s gonna???”

Dr Anne McCloskey has just had her licence to practice medicine suspended

Sydney is getting yet more draconian. For people living in local government areas (LGAs) of concern (ie supposed covid hotspots), they cannot leave their LGA unless they have a permit with a valid reason to leave (eg authorised workers) plus either have had 1st dose of the vaxx or have a medical exemption which they must carry with them at all times. I highly doubt many doctors will give medical exemptions for fear of being investigated themselves. As an aside, the LGAs of concern are either high migrant &/or lower socioeconomic communities -perhaps the govt. feels they‘ll get less pushback from them. Across Sydney, people are only allowed out for an hour and only for food, exercise, work (essential) or medical issues and within a 5 km radius.

They’re trying to incentivise vaxxed people in NSW by offering them an extra hour outdoors. Joe’s tweet is so appropriate:

6E0331C9-1650-471A-BCF2-A19730096B77.jpeg

NSW police have been given yet more powers: they can shutdown ‘non-compliant’ businesses they deem is a risk to public health, lockdown whole apartment blocks so that no one is allowed to enter/leave, and issue hefty fines for non compliance of covid measures. I’ve read about people being fined for walking their dog without a mask, as the police deemed walking isn’t ‘strenuous’ enough to not be wearing a mask. Current rules are you don’t need to wear a mask for strenuous exercise outdoors but what’s strenuous differs from person to person. Many grey areas in these ‘rules’ which really seems to depend on the discretion of the police.

NSW - New protections and compliance rules

NSW police business worksite powers

Last edited:
France
This is in French, so I will just take the comment of someone who describes what this doctor is saying.

He has 2 young people - 17 and 20 - in the hospital right now with Myocarditis. He says we must refuse this jab and we must warn everyone to do the same. What’s happening right now is a tragedy he says.

Now this exchange of tweets is spot on,
Donal
@GrumpyOldDoc

Just saying - Tarbes is the hospital that services Lourdes for pilgrims. It is not renowned for its expertise in evidence based Medicine. Dr Huboud-Peron is a surgeon, so he doesn't actually treat #COVID19 patients and isn't a vaccine expert - just saying
Lee Armstrong

@leearms81303613

Maybe not. But Robert Malone, Luc Mantagnier and Gert Van Der Boosche are and they all agree. Just watch what happens come flu season!!
Stephen Ayerst
@Mr_S_Ayerst

But Bill Gates is an expert in vaccines?
That last tweet says it all. People have no issue with BS coming out of Gates, but a surgeon is "not an expert" who could give us some good advice. The man lives in the hospital and interacts with his medical colleges, yet his not an "expert" who would understand the body and what an injection can do to it.

You need to be very narrowly focused to not see the weakness of such an argument.

Lots of interesting info here,

These are 'The New Normals', having made their Final Life Achievement, Just as some people should get Parental Drivers License - How to become a responsible parent - before they engage in getting children.. But they have been also Driving in Life without Drivers License for Life, completely unable to think for themselves, leading the lives of automatons. Probably in general they are making - and have made - similarly disastrous decisions in their life endangering not only themselves, but their family members too. My mother being a glorious example. The totally psycho father of my Turkish Boss in 2011 too was such a curious humanoid: both had the uncanny ability to hurt themselves - and seriously endanger others - while working...

And we have been living with these "Glorious Lambs, The People of God" during our entire lives. Now we get the first person experience - in this video for example (than your for the link, Ellipse!) - , we see to what disastrous decisions an Empty is capable of! Imagine such an NPC Authoritarian Follower force-convincing souled family members to take the Clot-19 Killshot Bioweapon too, because as President Trump sung happily recently: "It works!" Curiously his frequently cheering crowd suddenly grew silent, when they heard him state that he took the Vaxx..
Just begin scrolling down this long-long page to see, how excellently these jabs work!

Separating the wheat from the tares on the family level.

How many of the super-important, Kissinger-Cheney-Soros-level Deep State members took only vitamin booster shots instead of Covid? I think they might be counting on a fraction of the prognosed by doctors 30% survivors from the Vaxxed to make it and become their slaves in the future.

Regards population reduction, I was thinking about this Transgender Transformation Trap today morning (while exercising in the countryside after sunrise): why the Deep State is doing this LGBTQ+ PSYOPS project? Hypnotizing young adults into flooding their bodies with toxic hormones? To get 'hormone-boobs' and to also "continue with the transition" to get plastic surgeries, plus implants - in their buttocks and boobs and paying for cutting out their ribs and chiseling their various body parts, fill up their manly hips with fat to achieve the "ideal" female shape.

I figured the only reason the Deep State did this, because they hoped that as a result of the hormone therapies and leaky implants ravaging the bodies of the youth, it may destroy their Reproductive Health. Bill Gate's favorite term. Remember how sneakily little Bill Hates repeated that phrase, how it sounded so foreign then?
I think, The Deep State psychos hope to make as much young young adults infertile as they can, so they achieve their 200 million manageable slave-zombie population target on Earth.

Turdeau must practice in front of a mirror, but the body language is saying it all,
"I'm a liar. If you don't see it, you are naive."

Just listening to this guy makes me feel like I'm looking at a mass murderer.

Did you notice that these two exemplary leaders of The People, Exalted Gavin Newsom [at 04:11 in this recent video] and Idolized Justin Trudeau did not wear a mask in these videos, while speaking? At the same time all their busily nodding minions in the background were wearing face diapers? That, I think, shows clearly, where the future is going for us!

Last edited:
2 people die in Japan after receiving Moderna Covid-19 shots from batch that was withdrawn due to foreign material in some vials
The victims were men in their 30s, each of whom received their second Moderna doses from one of three manufacturing lots that were suspended on Thursday, the Health Ministry said on Saturday. An investigation into the cause of deaths is underway.

Japan’s rollout of more than 1.63 million doses was halted after the vaccine’s domestic distributor, Takeda, alerted the government about the foreign material discovered in 39 unused vials. All contaminated doses were manufactured at a Madrid factory run by a Spanish firm Rovi, which said that the vials in question belonged to a batch exclusively shipped to Japan.

There is this one in Israel too which look more real:
I clicked on "John Doe" and found this interesting comment in the discussion.
Pour rappeler que cette déclaration est la source des maux qui détruisent l'Europe présentement. Si Robespierre a massacré des milliers de français, ce n'était pas en désaccord avec cette déclaration, mais pour éliminer ceux qui la refusaient. C'est pareil aujourd'hui.

To recall that this statement is the source of the evils that destroy the Europe of today. If Robespierre had massacred thousands of French, it was not in disagreement with this statement, but to eliminate those who refuse. It is the same today.

Comment found here,

The following thread seems to be a very interesting subject for further study. From the rough translation, we seem to have been fed mythology instead of truth about what happened in 1789 Paris.
Does anyone have a deeper knowledge of what is discussed here ?

Back
Top Bottom