Hehe Guess what I got when I posted it on FB :-)
Worth digging deeper to prove them wrong as usual.

US Supreme Court ruling did not allow patenting of vaccinated people​

Claire Savage, AFP USA Facebook Twitter Email Published on Tuesday 20 July 2021 at 19:50
Copyright AFP 2017-2021. All rights reserved.

Social media posts claim a 2013 US Supreme Court ruling means that people vaccinated against Covid-19 are no longer legally human and are therefore patentable. This is false; the decision makes no mention of vaccines, and experts say the court ruled that nothing naturally occurring -- including humans -- can be patented.​

"LEGALLY the vaccinated are no longer human," says a July 12, 2021 Instagram post.
"In a 2013 court case Pathology v Myriad Genetics, inc, in the US, the Supreme Court ruled that... if a human genome is modified by mRNA vaccines (which are currently in use), then the genome can be patented," the post says, referring to the messenger ribonucleic acid technology employed in the most widely used Covid-19 shots.
"This means that everyone who has received the vaccine is now technically 'patented' and something that is patented is 'proprietary' and will be included in the definition of 'transhumans'."
9bddca52d900d824abfb55e164aae3a4.jpeg
Screenshot of an Instagram post taken on July 19, 2021
More examples of the claim appeared on Instagram here and here as well as in a Facebook post that said: "If You Have Been Vaxed You Are now Owned."
It is part of a torrent of inaccurate claims about vaccines that have proliferated across the internet as countries around the world seek to immunize their populations against Covid-19. AFP has also previously debunked the conspiracy theory that global elites are using the pandemic as a pretext to control the population.
The Supreme Court case referred to in the claim "is not related to the question of determining who/what is human and what is not," Ana Santos Rutschman, an expert in vaccine law and assistant professor at St Louis University's Center for Health Law Studies, told AFP.
"There's no relationship between this case and any claim related to the administration of any type of vaccine, including mRNA vaccines," nor is there a "case or law saying that after any type of medical intervention (including receiving a vaccine) someone ceases to be considered a human for legal purposes," Rutschman said.
Instead, the Supreme Court found in Association for Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics, Inc that isolated segments of human DNA could not be patented. The unanimous decision on June 13, 2013 overturned exclusive rights to use genes but allowed companies to patent their developments of synthetic, so-called complementary DNA.
A search of the court's decision found no mention of the words "vaccine" or "vaccines," and the emergency use authorizations for the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA Covid-19 vaccines came more than seven years after the case was decided.
Experts have also repeatedly rejected the unsubstantiated claim that mRNA vaccines can modify human DNA, which AFP debunked here and here.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that mRNA vaccines are a new form of immunization designed to "teach our cells how to make a protein -- or even just a piece of a protein -- that triggers an immune response inside our bodies." It adds that the shots cannot "affect or interact with our DNA in any way."
Jennifer Piatt, of Arizona State University Center for Public Health Law and Policy, called the social media claim "ridiculous" and "a complete misstatement of how the vaccines work and what that court case said."
First, "there is no possibility for an altering of the human DNA via the Covid-19 vaccines like these posts would suggest," said Piatt, who is also a senior attorney with the Network for Public Health Law.
Next, the claims try to "manipulate the language of the Supreme Court's decision to argue that humans could be patentable. That's simply ludicrous... they're looking at it through a lens that isn't even there in the court's decision."
The case held that anything naturally occurring is not eligible for a patent, said both Piatt and New York University School of Law's Rochelle Dreyfuss.
"Your body can't be patented," said Dreyfuss, who is an expert on intellectual property law.
"The court looks at whether something is actually in nature, but it's never asking the question, 'Is this a human being?'" Dreyfuss said, describing the social media posts as "bonkers."

The issue has been raised at times at the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, and it was Dr Wolfgang Wodarg who brought it to attention a half year ago. So, it is not totally ruled out and clearly an issue from a juridical perspective (but i doubt the pharma industry would at this stage reveal their true colors in this matter).

Also, the statement of the CDC of that the Covid-19 jabs do not alter DNA - is false - as studies have shown in the past, that this is indeed the case through reversed transcriptease which goes in both direction, and that enzyme (?) is far more prevalent in our bodies than previously thought. See Dr Stefanie Seneff. (I have refered to this particular subject before in this thread).

DNA changes also occur with the vector jabs; between 0.003 to 1% of the cells in our body risk changes in their DNA. (An Austrian doctor is on that subject whose name i do not remember) AstraZeneca went of course out and said this is “impossible”, but earlier papers show that that is untrue - DNA changes do occur.

So, the risk for neurological damages well cancerous cell growth is clearly in the picture. Dr Ryan Cole already showed that tumors are greatly on the rise by factor 20x after the genetic jabs. (He takes many types of tissue samples)

Poor Justin. I bet he was cowering in the toilet. He must be feeling devastated that the Canadian people don't love him anymore and he is not able to work out why. I can almost - but not quite - feel sorry for him.
This video is priceless! In which country in the past did the civilian population greet their Amazing Colossal Prezident with loud "F-YOU!!" shouts and jeers?

In sharp contrast to the previous Unmasked Marvellous Turdoe video telling the UnVaxxed to go to hell on camera with his minions busily nodding and holding signs AND clapping at the same time! What an awe-inspiring prezza-dent, truly a miracle!

Last edited:
Things are getting more surreal with each day now. I thank every one of you how are sharing relevant information and your own personal experiences regarding this covid/vaxx situation.

Reading what is written here about the pressure and personal loss is heartbreaking.

As for the situation here in Norway, I can only say that we up here are lucky compared to those of you who live in Australia/NZ and elsewhere. Sure there is social pressure to get injected with one of the mRNA variants, but so far I have found it quite easy to just say no and meet every argument with ease. Out of all of my close friends and family, it's only me and my sister, mother, and one friend who is not "vaccinated". My sister has had covid twice and still, her doctor advised her to get "only" one shot. She called me and I told her that all her tests show that she is full of natural antibodies and that the logic of her getting one shot to get more "protected" is non-existent. As for now, she has still refused, but I can tell that the pressure is getting to her with regards to not being able to travel. On a life lesson basis, I find it hard to "let her go" in the sense of having to respect her decision even if she ends up taking the injection. The big brother instinct of protecting my sister is kicking into hard drive at times.

As the consequence for the people getting the injections is not possible to predict due to the many factors involved, I don't know what to think when someone close gets the injection or for those who have gotten it. What do you guys feel about the ones you love getting injected? Do you feel like you have "lost" them in the sense that their body will die in the near future? Or do you think that 50% will pass over, more or less? All I know was when someone close told me they got the injection I felt sad, but my thoughts on what might happen to them specifically I don't know.

What I do know in this situation that we are in, is that the warrior side of me is fully awake. My only weakness would be a threat to my daughter's life/health, then I would cave. Other than that, I will not take these injections under any circumstance.

I think it was Beau who said something like this; "at this point, I don't care if the injections contain only vitamins and minerals. The issue is much more than what's in them, it's about free will, and I will not take it" Please correct me if I mixed that up, but that was my take on it and how I remember it. It resonated deeply with me.

I have said it before, but I mean it now more than ever. The knowledge, information, and love that is shared on this forum means everything and I thank you all :)

Take care and stay strong, I think we will make it to the "end" ;-)

American Medical Association calls for 'immediate end' to use of ivermectin for COVID-19

American Medical Association calls for 'immediate end' to use of ivermectin for COVID-19

Wow, just wow! :curse: It’s so infuriating knowing we live in a world where 90 percent are incapable of simple thinking.

I wonder if this ban by the crooks at AMA has anything to do with this:

The ACLU received heavy backlash on social media, with critics accusing the organization of having “lost the plot.”
They're just burning all their assets at this point. Every time something like this happens, the individual or organization involved instantly loses credibility, not just on this issue but on everything.

All to get a marginal increase in vaxx uptake.

Remarkable how desperate they are.

Sweden Bans Travelers From Israel, One Of The Most Vaccinated Countries In The World​

Sweden has reimposed entry restrictions for travelers from the US and five other countries, but will consider more lenient rules for vaccinated people.

The Swedish government today formally extended Sweden’s non-EU/EEA entry ban until October 31st, as The Local reported last week.

There are several exceptions to the ban including those traveling for specific reasons, as well as from certain countries, but on Thursday six countries were removed from the exempt list of “safe countries”: based on a rise in Covid-19 infections in those countries, from September 6th the entry ban will also apply to countries Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro and Northern Macedonia, the United States, and Israel.

:lol2:

Harvard Epidemiologist Says the Case for COVID Vaccine Passports Was Just Demolished​

New research found that natural immunity offers exponentially more protection than COVID-19 vaccines.

A newly published medical study found that infection from COVID-19 confers considerably longer-lasting and stronger protection against the Delta variant of the virus than vaccines.

“The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a ‘Don’t try this at home’ label,” the Scientific American reported Thursday. “The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.”

Put another way, vaccinated individuals were 27 times more likely to get a symptomatic COVID infection than those with natural immunity from COVID.

More push back in the Land of Oz

Even high school kids are catching on. That's what I would expect since they had plenty of time to surf the net and observe what was happening around them, Corona is not Ebola.

If the kids are reading this, here is some ammunition regarding masks. This is Science.

Pay attention to wording. Apparently Eric Ding who is known for stocking fear on Twitter is at it again. This time utilizing the word "potential" when discussing some "new mutation" in South Africa.
I have never had social media account but if I did I would post "I've decided to take the health advice and LIVE WITH the virus peacefully. (Oh, and no mask because they just don't work according to studies.):-)

I don't know if this is utterly terrifying or hysterically funny. My apologies to all our brother's and sisters down under going through this hell - but this is some editing job! Enjoy?
And Crowhouse is Max Igan's channel,
He has some uplifting philosophy to offer, 8min:

Back
Top Bottom