You can use a Hydrogenperoxide 3% solution mixed at a 1/5 ratio with water for gargling (60-90 seconds MAX). Super cheap and IMO very effective for preventing anything breeding in your throat and then continue down to your lungs. I use hydrogenperoxide for my mouth/throat and iodine solutions for my nose/sinuses when getting sick with Influenza like symptoms.

Oh yes. I do understand that (and have earlier read entries about how to clean up the nose prior PCR testing. I believe it was Mari before going on a journey, and she was a bit unsettled about PCR testing, given the uncertainty about what could possibly react in the nose, giving a positive test result).

I have 2.5 liter of concentrated 10% H2O2 at home and I am a believer since several years how handy it is from a health perspective, and even bought books about it. As an oxidant it comes in handy when the body gets ridden with bacteria or virus. It is superb as an desinfectant for wounds, mouth, teeth, inflammations. Of course i use it diluted, between 0.5 and 3 % dependent on where i use it. Of course, oxidants only are useful in shorter intervals for internal use - when one is sick and needs extra aid. It is not for permanent use (as it adds stress to the cells)

In between - also periods of anti-oxidants are equally important to take.

• • •

I only commented on the news about the nasal sprays spiced with carrageenan which i felt was an odd choice of substance, already being a mediocre suspect additive in our food. I doubt i would ever use it up my nose. 🧐

But above all - i am even more sceptical of ANY nasal spray which aims, tries or says it will prevent SARS-CoV-2 virus. That is rubbish in my view. Because of the patents of letting mRNA (and other) tech getting delivered into our bodies via the nose in some “innocent” or “for your best” nasal spray :nuts: Brrrrr.

But Thank you, Tycho for recalling H2O2, and to you, Yupo, about Lugol's Solution + coconut oil.

💞

The true story of the scandemic remains the economic and financial one. These figures further reveal the death knell of what remains of the privately owned economy starved into slow extinction. City centres becoming ghost towns of lost economic activity, social interaction and cultural activity. One more set of lockdowns plus ending the wage supports and...

The business stimulus package here is only available for businesses earning more than $75,000 per year. There was a lady in at work the other day who runs a small business and said that her income has been down by 40% since the beginning of last year. It's not just about the loss of income, but she is also spending more money just keeping her business afloat as costs have gone up and strategies to adapt to the circumstances.

The latest Highwire episode with Del Bigtree interviewing Catherine Austin Fitts is very interesting; as he is now trying to figure out the reasons behind all of this, in my opinion getting pretty close to what the C's said about remaking the world and she is describing a lot of the financial aspects of what and how they are doing this, where Del has been exposing the medical side of this for a long time. VERY interesting interview from yesterday:
Yes, this interview with Fitts was very informative. I don't think that she's saying anything that we don't kind'a know or suspect, but with her expertise she's able to present the complexity in an understandable way, smart lady! The segment with her starts at 1:23 in the video.

What she says consolidates the theory that what the main objectives of the 'overlords' is at this point (after they've completed some of the other objectives, like stealing the US presidential election) is to (1) get the idea and implementation of the vaccine passports accepted worldwide, and then (2) implement the 'social credit system' worldwide, where they control every aspect of your life through the 'passport'

And, I think that that is why they are so relentlessly pushing for the vaccines: they need to get the vast majority vaccinated (in my country they are now talking about a goal of 90% vaccinated) so that there will be as little people left as possible who are unvaxxed and thus denied services and thus protest against the system. And they seem to be in a hurry because soon with all the ADE and breakthrough cases more and more people will realize that they are being lied to. But worry not, the booster shots will come to the rescue! :-D

img_20210814_081307-jpg.48231

Why not? Doesn't makes much of a difference anyway :umm:
Oh brother! What can you do?

-I've taken to identifying such things as, "Twitter Grade Arguments".

They are great little "Gotcha!" moments which can only exist inside their temporary bubble realities of 240 characters or less without collapsing under the weight of Objective Reality, but in digital form, are able to do so in perpetuity, delivering a satisfying little serotonin rush at their moment of posting of having won a debate without the user having actually engaged in good faith. Twitter is designed to create this illusion, -and to allow immediate engagement in the other direction for those who disagree, addicting both sides to the perpetual back and forth of serotonin hits without any hope of resolution.

In fact, from the perspective of the addiction mechanic, resolving the argument is not in the best interests of either party! Think about that!

I was wondering about this a little further, and I suspect it may have as much to do with the type of device people use to engage with social media as much as the social media formatting itself...

That is, a smartphone is different from a full-on computer or laptop in that people often use the phone while doing something else, standing at a checkout window, pausing between tasks at work, etc.

A laptop, by contrast, requires that the user find a safe harbor to sit down in; a table and chair arrangement, where they can turn off their preoccupation with the world buzzing all around them. They're no longer having to keep a portion of their attention on shuffling forward in the checkout line, or waiting for the bus to arrive. Instead, a sit-down computer user is able to focus the whole of their attention on the communique at hand. And further, they are furnished with the ability to use a full keyboard and mouse through which to compose their messages (rather than just their thumbs).

My guess is that if the smartphone Twitter user and the sit-down desktop user were to have their brains scanned while engaged on line that we would see entirely different parts of their brains light up. The smartphone user would see much more surface-level reaction behavior, while the laptop users would see engagement with the slower higher brain functions.

And as they say in the brain sciences, "Neurons which fire together, wire together!"

The triumphant simpleton who made that hotdog argument was clearly not able to recognize the gaping holes in their little Twitter analogy even though they presumably had to put their phone down between switching markers.

Last edited:
c.a. - From my perspective and accumulated knowledge of how Con-19 Circus is evolving, I call this report BS.

I see "them" using that leaked video from that sociopath's birthday party as a,

"See, even the former president of the US by not following the "rules" has caused an outbreak of XX cases. Con-19 super virus is Super Dangerous and present everywhere. Even at a presidential party."

Anyone at that party must have been vetted very well. I don't believe in it being a "leak". It was more of the same, "Lets play with the dummies", like they did in that G7 meeting in Cornwall this year.
G7-leaders.jpg

Now they will use this "shocking discovery" as a stick to lecture the naive, "Follow the rules we made, and you will be fine."

For me, this comment to that tweet summarizes it very well,
₿itc
@BitcoinNumantia

18 months into this and sheeple on both left and right are still being played with cases from a bogus 45 cycle PCR test.

Why not? Doesn't makes much of a difference anyway :umm:
There's a similar one levied at young people and them taking drugs.

I usually have one counter argument to this - hotdogs, McChickens, party drugs etc have been in use for decades if not longer and there's a very strong idea of the negative impacts long term i.e. it's highly unlikely any of these will throw up a negative impact that comes as a surprise nowadays. However, these jabs are only in use less than a year and it's anyone's guess what the impacts will be a decade down the line let alone 2 years down the line!

Anyone at that party must have been vetted very well. I don't believe in it being a "leak". It was more of the same, "Lets play with the dummies", like they did in that G7 meeting in Cornwall this year.
G7-leaders.jpg

Now they will use this "shocking discovery" as a stick to lecture the naive, "Follow the rules we made, and you will be fine."

For me, this comment to that tweet summarizes it very well,
Look at that!

The Best of the Best! That right there is what the People of Earth elected to represent us!

Christ.., I can get in my car right now and in an hour pick up enough people to replace half these luminaries with Better and Brighter minds and souls. Think of that! I could change the course of human history with five dollars worth of gasoline.

So according to the latest news regarding the CDC concentration camps, if i get it right it's the next step by the PTB in order to neutralize and keep under the lock the divergents, those that refused to bend to their will.

Of course the whole story will be sold to the masses as a necessity for the higher good, something like the following:

'We don't want to continue with endless lock downs because of a small percentage of highly risky individuals that are selfish bastar*s thinking about themselves and not giving a sh*t about the greater good of the collectivism. We gave them a choice, they refuse to comply therfore we have to lock the up for the greater good, for you, our good and obedient little slaves. They always can join you and enjoy the freedom of our dystopic and psychopathic reality we desperately are trying to push over your throats depicting it as the next technological paradise. They just have to bend to our will, is it too much to ask god dammit?'

The C's mentioned that the segregation of people ( my personal interpretation of what they said being a segregation between the vaxxed and non vaxxed people, the non vaxxed peeps ending in concentration camps probably) it's not highly likely since other events may intervene in the meantime.

Don't know, despite this whole degenerative psychopathic takeover of our society I'm feeling calm, like watching from a distance what's going on, if I'll end up in a concentration camp will do everything that is in my power to survive till the real changes will start occurring in order to see how their beautiful and masterful plan will end and what their destiny will be...

source _Most Covid patients at Israeli hospital fully vaccinated? What does this mean for Australia? | The Spectator Australia

Most Covid patients at Israeli hospital fully vaccinated? What does this mean for Australia?​

Israel has been held up as the “gold standard” of how to conduct the coronavirus vaccine rollout. It has seen approximately 70% of its population receive the jab. The Israelis have relied in the main on the Pfizer vaccine. However, recently the country’s Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, stated that the Pfizer vaccine is ‘significantly less’ effective against the so-called Delta variant. This follows on from a statement last June by Ran Balicer, who leads an expert advisory panel for the Israeli government, in announcing that the country might end up in lockdown again. Balicer and other officials said that 90 per cent of the new cases were caused by the Delta variant.

Now an Israeli doctor has revealed a bombshell during a television interview. In the interview on August 5 with Israel’s Chanel 13, Dr Kobi Haviv, medical director of Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, stated that the majority of coronavirus patients in an Israeli hospital are fully vaccinated, including those with severe disease.

Dr Haviv further specified that: “95% of the severe patients are vaccinated,” adding “85-90% of the hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people” and the hospital is “opening more and more COVID wards.” This has led him to conclude that “the effectiveness of the vaccine is fading out.”

Of the 72 hospitalized COVID-19 patients, 25 patients were in “critical condition”, 38 were in “moderate” condition, and 9 were in “mild” condition. There were two deaths reported at the time of the interview.

Data from the Israeli Minister of Health released on July 22 declared that the effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at preventing COVID-19 has plummeted from 90 percent to only 39 percent, coinciding with the spread of the Delta variant in the country.

All this begs a significant question as far as Australia is concerned. After National Cabinet on July 30, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced that there will be “special rules” for people who are vaccinated because they present “less of a public health risk” However, in light of the above, why are our politicians and health officials insisting on this rhetoric, and that vaccinations are the way out of these ‘Delta’ induced lockdowns, when evidence is mounting to the contrary?

A Covid-19 outbreak in a Massachusetts county in July primarily occurred among vaccinated people, sparking fears that a variant of the virus can impact that population more than other strains.

Of the 469 cases detected in Barnstable County, 74 per cent occurred among the fully vaccinated, according to a new study published by the CDC on 30 July. It also emerged last month that 49 fully vaccinated people in New Jersey died of coronavirus.

Across the Atlantic, early analysis from Public Health England suggests vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant may be as infectious as their unvaccinated counterparts. The PHE technical briefing indicates that that “whilst vaccination may reduce an individual’s overall risk of becoming infected, once they are infected there is limited difference in viral load between those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated.”

What is even more concerning is that, as alerted to by the Doctors for Covid Ethics, a Freedom of Information request to the Australian drugs regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration that granted provisional approval to the Pfizer vaccine, confirms that it has never seen the study data.

In other words, the TGA never saw or requested the patient data from Pfizer and simply accepted their reporting of their study as true.This means that when the head of the TGA John Skerritt said that “the safety evidence is pretty thorough” on February 6, his words would ring hollow to most Australians who have assumed, rightly or wrongly, that the TGA had actually looked at the patient data before granting any such approval. As noted by Doctors for Covid Ethics on its website, it is currently not known whether any of the major government agencies around the globe (FDA, MHRA or EMA) has independently verified, or attempted to verify, Pfizer’s data, before proceeding with provisional/emergency authorisation of Pfizer’s mRNA therapy vaccine.

For any government, either by itself or via corporate proxy, to attempt to mandate vaccines in circumstances where there has not been adequate testing and analysis of risks as well as benefits would constitute not only a violation of the principle of informed consent (which Prime Minister Scott Morrison has stated he believes in – see this press conference as an example) — but a violation of Australia’s obligations under international law with respect to medical experimentation.

Indeed, after National Cabinet on August 6, Scott Morrison indicated that mandatory vaccination could breach privacy laws, discrimination laws, and Australia’s policy remained that vaccines should be voluntary and free. In particular, he declared: “In our country, everyone has choices and they have choices that are supported by the rule of law and simply making the point that those choices have to be exercised, are consistent with the rule of law.”

Let’s just see if these will simply be more hollow words from the hollow man.

Dr Rocco Loiacono is a Senior Lecturer at Curtin University Law School.

The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Curtin University.

I've been hearing the claim that "no lab has successfully isolated purified samples of SARS-CoV-2". I saw it posted here recently, attributed to Dr. Judy Mikovits, and more recently in the article on SOTT by F. William Engdahl.

So, is there any conclusive evidence that this is true? The whole thing smells funny. What is meant by "no isolated purified examples"? Does this mean that there are in vivo samples in people's bodies, but no 'pure' in vitro samples? This doesn't make any sense to me.

If the above is true, how can Luc Montanier, for instance, make his claim that there are HIV inserts in the virus, if the SARS-CoV-2 virus has "never been isolated"? He can't know that if he hasn't looked at the virus. If this is true, how could he possibly study that? How can all the numerous scientists claim to have been studying the microbiological effects of the viral components (PEG, spike protein, etc.) on the human body if it has "not been isolated"? Again, is this just a matter of the difference between studying something in vivo vs. in vitro?

Is all of the SARS-CoV-2 research derived from studying the patents of the virus, and making conclusions from component lists?

And what are the implications of this "no virus" theory for the PCR test? If there is "no isolation of SARS-CoV-2", then there would be no on-record 'template' for the PCR test pick up. Does that mean that the PCR test is identifying genetic pieces of just any old coronavirus - allowing health officials to label all genetic material, or coronavirus pieces, as SARS-CoV-2, and thus as evidence of COVID-19?

All of this contributes to a big confusion, leading to the claim that 'there is no virus', which looks like a psy-op designed to distort what's really going on.

So, I don't get it. What am I missing here?

I've been hearing the claim that "no lab has successfully isolated purified samples of SARS-CoV-2". I saw it posted here recently, attributed to Dr. Judy Mikovits, and more recently in the article on SOTT by F. William Engdahl.

So, is there any conclusive evidence that this is true? The whole thing smells funny. What is meant by "no isolated purified examples"? Does this mean that there are in vivo samples in people's bodies, but no 'pure' in vitro samples? This doesn't make any sense to me.

If the above is true, how can Luc Montanier, for instance, make his claim that there are HIV inserts in the virus, if the SARS-CoV-2 virus has "never been isolated"? He can't know that if he hasn't looked at the virus. If this is true, how could he possibly study that? How can all the numerous scientists claim to have been studying the microbiological effects of the viral components (PEG, spike protein, etc.) on the human body if it has "not been isolated"? Again, is this just a matter of the difference between studying something in vivo vs. in vitro?

Is all of the SARS-CoV-2 research derived from studying the patents of the virus, and making conclusions from component lists?

And what are the implications of this "no virus" theory for the PCR test? If there is "no isolation of SARS-CoV-2", then there would be no on-record 'template' for the PCR test pick up. Does that mean that the PCR test is identifying genetic pieces of just any old coronavirus - allowing health officials to label all genetic material, or coronavirus pieces, as SARS-CoV-2, and thus as evidence of COVID-19?

All of this contributes to a big confusion, leading to the claim that 'there is no virus', which looks like a psy-op designed to distort what's really going on.

So, I don't get it. What am I missing here?
I don't know... What I've heard is that a new pandemic was declared by them piecing together genetic fragments of the offending pathogen from the first victims in Wuhan. These fragments were then essentially classed as part of a novel coronavirus by means of a computer program i.e. the program determined that the puzzle pieces fit into a coronavirus. This is then when they announced a pandemic. Personally, I don't know what the truth here is. All I know is the PCR is driven by detecting fragments, the vaccine is driven by forcing your body to build a fragment and supposedly the whole virus is built from a handful of fragments detected from people who came down with the illness in Wuhan. 🤷

Back
Top Bottom