The following from the UK Guardian (apologies).

Scrapped Covid rules bring fewer than 20% of UK city workers back to the office

A report from the Centre for Cities thinktank said worker footfall in 30 big cities stood at an average of just 18% of pre-pandemic levels in the immediate aftermath of most Covid laws being scrapped in England.

The biggest migration of workers back to the office has occurred in Brighton, with 49% of people having returned to their desks, a rise of 6% on the previous week. This was followed by Gloucester (39%), Southend (38%) and York (37%).

Cities where only a fraction of workers have gone back to the office include Glasgow, with an 8% figure – the city has had Covid restrictions in force for longer, given Scotland’s slower easing than England – followed by London and Oxford (15%) and Sheffield and Milton Keynes (16%).

Daytime worker footfall fell by 1% in the final week of July compared with the previous seven days, and on average was running at barely half the pre-Covid levels.

Paul Swinney, Director of policy at Centre for Cities, said it showed there remained significant reluctance among some workers to head back to the office in the “largest and most economically important cities”.

He said that the “sandwich economy” that catered to city-centre office workers was facing “an uncertain future” as the end of the furlough scheme in September came closer. …

The Centre for Cities’ report also found a mixed picture for the recovery of nightlife across the country.

Blackpool had a 50% increase in night-time footfall as clubbers in the north of England and the Midlands demonstrated the greatest desire to take advantage of the lifting of lockdown rules.

The strongest recoveries in overall footfall after Blackpool were in Sunderland (37%) and Leicester, Middlesbrough and Wakefield (all 32%). Bars, restaurants and clubs in the big metropolitan centres in the north and Midlands – Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and Newcastle – also saw hefty increases in activity.

By contrast, night-time footfall in London, Luton and Slough, remained unchanged since clubs reopened and social distancing rules were removed.

Overall, the thinktank found an average 16% increase in footfall in 63 towns and cities across the U.K. in the period after July 19th. Only Blackpool and Bournemouth had seen footfall return to pre-pandemic levels, and the Centre for Cities said each was getting a temporary boost from people in the U.K. having holidays at home.

The true story of the scandemic remains the economic and financial one. These figures further reveal the death knell of what remains of the privately owned economy starved into slow extinction. City centres becoming ghost towns of lost economic activity, social interaction and cultural activity. One more set of lockdowns plus ending the wage supports and...

Keep in mind that the woman could be an "actor", enlisted for continued/unrelenting promotion and support of the deadly narrative. It finally hit me one day that people I see on tv or social media could be and probably are paid shills whether a large focus group or individuals that one would normally think are just regular folks - we're just taking for granted that they are who they present to be. And alternatively, beaming/mind control may be in play as well.

Yes that could well be what we are seeing here. On reflection she seems far too calm and forgiving for a young woman who has been handed a serious health episode due to receiving the vaccination. She also makes a point of telling the world it is a rare complication, just in case we had forgotten. If I had been handed that set of events I would be very angry that I had been struck down - but that is probably just me. Perhaps a little bit of PTB sugar coating of the vaccination side effects.

How short memories are!

I don't think this has cropped up on here before, so just in case, here's an enjoyable montage of esteemed democrats showing wise and prudent 'vaccine hesitancy'... when of course the 'vaccine' in question emanated from the offices of the orange man.

Untitledvax1.jpg

Interesting clip of some key former sceptics and hesitants

Amazing how prudent and sage they once were.... still excellent advice I say

I'm thrilled to see Vindman the lying weasel still seems to be useful in MSM Fake News Cycle as I though this "hero" was let out in the far off pastures of amnesia. But it looks like his very special qualities remain useful for the big screen of lies called TV. Honor is not one of them.

Schiff said he wanted to “protect the whistleblower” and wouldn’t let Vindman answer.

Nunes then pointed out that Vindman previously testified in a closed-door deposition that he DID NOT know the identity of the whistleblower and if that were true then how would he know to keep the second person’s name private?

But during his public testimony, Vindman admitted to being the primary source of the leak to the whistleblower (Eric Ciaramella).

It was later discovered that Vindman also lied about the contents of the call. Trump did not offer the Ukrainian official a quid pro quo. Joe Biden did.

In his upcoming memoir, Vindman now describes himself as the whistleblower in Trump’s sham impeachment trial.

And the Universe answers:

Horowitz: No, N95s won’t stop the virus either

Stephen Petty, a certified industrial hygienist and hazardous exposure expert, sent me a copy of an N95 usage label made by 3M that he enlarged into an infographic. It turns out the company's own disclosure blows up the myth of using an N95 for viral protection.

img.png

The label confirms what everyone understood prior to the mask mania of COVID: Masks cannot stop aerosols, certainly not viral ones, which are much smaller than bacteria. What's truly revealing is that the label recommends against relying on them for source protection even against asbestos particles, which are on average 5 microns – 50 times larger than SARS-CoV-2 virions.
With regular people, you have a slim chance to convince them that they are wrong by showing them research or what not. What I have noticed is that many of these people are convinced that "the mask will help some" so it is better than nothing. Now there is no way to quantify "some" and even if we did I bet it would make little difference. They were told it helps by TV Gods and that is it.

Nothing will change until the priests from above tell them, "You are Safe. Take the Mask OFF !!!"
1546211.jpg

This video was dated 9 days ago, and I agree with supporting local communities & economies. Many people from Sydney have been buying rural property, no doubt there’ll be more of an exodus out of major cities after these lockdowns. However, there may be hope yet. From my post on another thread, it looks like medical practitioners are speaking out against these ridiculous measures. I was contacted by this group of senior doctors who are extremely concerned about the covid situation here and how it’s being handled. Their website below:

What an incredibly interesting and common sense document. I wish all doctors could think like this and see things as they really are. When the points of the whole propagandist and fraudulent covid scenario are illustrated so clearly, it makes total sense. This is obviously aimed at the Australian medical profession, but the medics of all countries need to follow their example.

My daughter sent this to me this morning. We are shocked. We lived in East Grand Rapids for 22 yrs it had the very best schools in the state bar none. If you had the means available you lived in East Grand Rapids.
It seems awhile back l remember reading an article making the point the more educated you were the less likely you would buy into this insanity upon us. That premise definitely has to be false according to this information below.

Attach18721_20210813_103241.jpg

The Tennessee school board meeting wasn’t as orderly in the parking lot after the vote. The Sherriff had to step in and beg the crowd to remain peaceable. This is a zero-hedge article, with the same video we just saw, and two other (short) videos showing the parking lot tensions afterwards. Threats and surrounding a car. (I believe its from the same meeting)

French doctor who say :

"In my hospital I don't see covid cases but the hospital crack under the load of patients. Beds have been closed. But I see complications due to vaccines. I'm alone in my establishment to say 'a pulmonary embolism three days after the vaccine, there's a link to follow'. Inflammations, strange infections, incomprehensible inflammatory syndromes, strokes in bulk, preterm deliveries. Too much patients but this is the summer. Something is different and I see links with vaccines".

The Tennessee school board meeting wasn’t as orderly in the parking lot after the vote. The Sherriff had to step in and beg the crowd to remain peaceable.
It would appear the parents are going to have to sue the board members who voted for masking for all the many reasons they presented. The verified science clearly shows masks don't work and are highly detrimental to children who have virtually no risk from Covid or of spreading it. That the seven who voted yea aren't comprehending that doesn't seem likely while also ignoring that they don't have legal authority as several parents pointed out - rather, they are enablers being motivated by some other force, whatever that may be it would seem.

Masks are required in Columbus schools as well as four suburban schools including my city. No protesting of any kind has occurred, but these areas are blue/Democratic areas in an otherwise red/Republican state. Probably the best local school district (meaning wealthy/highly educated) is only "strongly recommending" them.

I saw this a few days ago - What If My Job Requires the Jab by Professor Toto - he's the guy in the vid reporting the Boone County judge ruling masks/social distancing unconstitutional that I posted previously. The 21:39 vid doesn't really start till 3:06.

2 legal exemptions are already being used. Medical and Religious…

1. People can’t ask you about your medical situation. That is illegal.
2. Religious exemption: body is temple and god commands to not defile the temple.

The RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION LETTER is found at www.totosarmyofpatriots.com

Oh look! Look like the smoking gun. The plan was written in a document dated from 2010!

Video broadcasted October 21st 2014. Journalist Harry Vox. (English with French subtitles).

Document entitled "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development" attached, here is the extract (page 18):

LOCK STEP

Scenario Narratives

A world of tighter top-down government control and more
authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing
citizen pushback

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been
anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s
H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating
from wild geese — was extremely virulent and
deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared
nations were quickly overwhelmed when the
virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly
20 percent of the global population and killing
8 million in just seven months, the majority of
them healthy young adults. The pandemic also
had a deadly effect on economies: international
mobility of both people and goods screeched to
a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and
breaking global supply chains. Even locally,
normally bustling shops and office buildings sat
empty for months, devoid of both employees
and customers.

The pandemic blanketed the planet. [...]
The United States’s initial policy of
“strongly discouraging” citizens from flying
proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the
spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but
across borders. However, a few countries did
fare better — China in particular.
The Chinese
government’s quick imposition and enforcement
of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well
as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of
all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping
the spread of the virus far earlier than in other
countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic
recovery.

China’s government was not the only one that
took extreme measures to protect its citizens
from risk and exposure. During the pandemic,
national leaders around the world flexed their
authority and imposed airtight rules and
restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face
masks to body-temperature checks at the entries
to communal spaces like train stations and
supermarkets.
Even after the pandemic faded,
this more authoritarian control and oversight

of citizens and their activities stuck and even
intensified.
In order to protect themselves from
the spread of increasingly global problems — from
pandemics and transnational terrorism to
environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders
around the world took a firmer grip on power.
At first, the notion of a more controlled world
gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens
willingly gave up some of their sovereignty — and
their privacy — to more paternalistic states
in exchange for greater safety and stability.

Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for
top-down direction and oversight, and national
leaders had more latitude to impose order in the
ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this
heightened oversight took many forms: biometric
IDs for all citizens, for example,
and tighter
regulation of key industries whose stability
was deemed vital to national interests.

Document attached.

Attachments

• Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development - Rockefeller Foundation.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 14
I saw this several days ago too:

MSU Student Who Started Petition Against Mandated COVID Vaccines Delivers Powerful Speech To Over 1,000 At Huge MI Protest

On Friday afternoon, 100 Percent Fed Up traveled to Lansing, MI, to cover a huge protest against mandated vaccines sponsored by Stand Up Michigan.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-06-at-1.13.48-PM-684x900.png

Over 1,000 people showed up to show their support for frontline workers, students, and hard-working Michigan residents whose employers or school administrators are demanding they receive COVID vaccinations as a requirement of employment or to receive a college education.

image-rally-maddock-740x555.jpg

Nuns-for-freedom-416x900.jpeg

protect-medical-freedom-675x900.jpg

On Friday, July 30, only one day after the far-left University of Michigan announced a mandatory vaccination policy, including for online students, Michigan State University President Samuel Stanley sent an email to MUS students and parents informing them of the university’s decision to implement a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all students and staff. According to President Stanley’s letter, students have less than one month to be vaccinated.

One brave student on a campus with almost 50,000 students decided he wouldn’t sit back and allow Michigan State University to mandate emergency FDA-approved COVID jabs without a fight.

PJ Sarotte a senior at MSU’s James Madison College started a petition on Change.org.one day after he received the email from MSU President Samuel Stanley demanding students get the COVID jab.

PJ was one of the featured speakers at the rally on Friday. (PJ’s speech can be seen below.)

Pj-Sarotte-MSU-740x400.jpg

MSU student and mother of two, Julie Radford (L) MSU senior PJ Sarotte (R)

Click HERE to sign PJ’s petition.​

Screen-Shot-2021-08-07-at-11.51.00-PM-740x387.png

Julie, a mother of two young children, who is now working with the MSU senior to help him gather signatures on his petition, told us how PJ inspired her to join his fight against mandated COVID vaccines. Together, PJ and Julie are on track to hit 15,000 signatures with a goal of 50,000. Please consider helping them to reach their goal by signing their petition demanding that students are given the right to make their own decision about whether to receive the COVID jab or not.

Sarotte’s petition was published on Change.org on August 1st. To date, MSU President Samuel Stanley has not responded to Sarotte’s petition. However, if PJ gets to his goal of 50,000 signatures, he’s hoping the Michigan State University president will respond to his petition and consider changing his position on mandated emergency FDA-approved COVID vaccines as a condition for students to attend in-person classes and live on campus.

Back
Top Bottom