Atlantis

Dark Journalist X-Series 147: PawGate Atlantis Hall Of Records Revealed!...
March 31 2023 . . .
3 hrs ..

X-SERIES EPISODE 147: PAWGATE ATLANTIS HALL OF RECORDS SECRET TUAOI STONE REVEALED!
"And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creatures was as the color of the TERRIBLE CRYSTAL, stretched forth over their heads above." Ezekiel 1:22

mp3 audio

An extremely trivial question, but one that has been on my mind since I started reading Cs material. What did the Atlanteans eat? 7 billion people could not feed themselves by hunting and gathering whether they were engaged in farming and/or cattle breeding and if yes, then why didn't they transfer ready-made agricultural cultures after collapse of civilization to Eurasia, Africa and America, and people of Neolithic cultures had to select wild grains themselves for millennia (for example, corn whose cobs 12 thousand years ago were 10 times less than those of modern corn). And if they had farming, including grain farming, why were they tall people from myths, and not 1.5-1.6 m tall like other farmers? Though Cs said that Atlantis was more like a modern western civilization, and not a separate country, yet probably the main population was in Atlantis itself, in the Atlantic Ocean there isn't much land to raise so many animals to feed everyone 7 billions, and if the main diet was cereals, was their productivity higher due to some ancient sound/vibration, etc. forgotten technology... (and I'm not even going to ask what hundreds of millions of Kantekkians refugees were fed here let's say help 4d)

I was reading some of the old sessions again, and trying to visualize how the atlanteans used their power. Of course, the same way we use money nowadays is to build stuff including machinery and proper buildings, to use as weapons and to use as energy power. (in the case of money investing on such).
That part is self-explanatory, but I was thinking on the process of how they were using that energy collected from the sun, it seems that the crystals are the big player on that technology they had in the past, researching on crystals I found that some crystals do exhibit a property known as "piezoelectricity," which is the generation of very weak electrical currents when the crystal is subjected to pressure; this is the basis of the use of crystals as frequency-determining elements and microphones in electronics. But that's really about it. You cannot store significant amounts of energy, at least the way the Cs were saying Atlanteans did, which would explain why they would create synthetic ones:

Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?

A: Varied. Were synthetic.

According to the C's they also had them in the Moon and Mars:

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Terry in the session mentioned 'gathering station' which I think is a well-used term to call the extraplanetary monuments that were build for that purpose. Now, what is it exactly that a crystal can absorb from the Sun? We know that a crystal can be charged for energy purposes under the sun, but I haven't found anything that explains the process of how though, we know as stated before they can conduct electricity, but the absorption of energy from the sun to be transformed into electric energy we don't know.

Tesla tried to use the electromagnetic field to send and receive electricity wirelessly from different points on earth, apparently he succeeded, he explained that that was the same method used by the pyramids to gather power. So I believe everything that atlanteans needed to use that required electricity/power had a sort of wireless receptor device (like a motor) a receptor to get the energy from these huge crystals/monuments such as obelisk or pyramids. It seems that these motor devices were composed by smalls synthetic crystals that received these wireless electric energies from those monuments/huge crystals.
So the best way to described is picturing a massive ''Wi-Fi'' network on earth and the solar system, I'm just calling it Atlantean Wi-Fi ''aWifi'' (sounds dumb I know) but is the best way I found to explain it.

So, we got the sun's electromagnetic receptors (crystals) which gathered the energy, and it sends it to the power plants (pyramids/others) which receives and process the electromagnetic power, and then it converts it into aWiFi, then it sends the aWifi signal to eveything that has this special motor containing aWifi receptors ('little crystals' perhaps), and those receptors could be located in air ships, water ships, homes, buildings, weapons, you name it.

Now, the ones on the Moon and Mars would act the same, would have receptors to gather Sun's energy and buildings that can transform this energy into a ''aWifi'' signal that can be used by earth monuments or anything that can fly in space that can have 'aWifi' receptors such as spaceships and would be inside this ''network''. So as long there is a 'aWifi' network active, these spaceships can receive and navigate through space using that power, which would bring to the questions that if they needed more power to really travel to further distances; I guess they would have to create more stations around the solar system to expand this aWifi network, we only know about Mars and the moon, but there could be more on other moons. (Perhaps this could be a question for the Cs?)

Because I'm a visual person, I like to see things that are in my mind portrayed
visually, so I kinda made these images just to show what I was thinking.

On this one I did earth and the moon, the crystals basically are the receptor from the sun, then it sends it to obelisks or pyramids to covert it into this ''aWifi'' to be used for the entire planet. I did some airships that can get that energy and fly. But doesn't have to be limited to a ship, it could be anything that needs electricity on Earth.

aWifi example 1.jpg

And on the second one, I expanded it a little but including Mars, to have an example:

aWifi example 2.jpg

On this one, I tried to portray the spaceships gathering this electrical power wirelessly, so that could possibly explain how they were able to space travel easily with unlimited ''aWifi'' power sent to them as long as there were stations that can transmit these energies around. Perhaps the spaceships had these receptors that can capture the energy directly from the sun and covert it into electrical power and not needing transmitters from the planetary stations, but maybe it was easier just to get the signal already processed from the stations? Who knows. This all sounds a bit out there, but just trying to understand their technology in my mind. What do you think?

I was reading some of the old sessions again, and trying to visualize how the atlanteans used their power. Of course, the same way we use money nowadays is to build stuff including machinery and proper buildings, to use as weapons and to use as energy power. (in the case of money investing on such).
That part is self-explanatory, but I was thinking on the process of how they were using that energy collected from the sun, it seems that the crystals are the big player on that technology they had in the past, researching on crystals I found that some crystals do exhibit a property known as "piezoelectricity," which is the generation of very weak electrical currents when the crystal is subjected to pressure; this is the basis of the use of crystals as frequency-determining elements and microphones in electronics. But that's really about it. You cannot store significant amounts of energy, at least the way the Cs were saying Atlanteans did, which would explain why they would create synthetic ones:

Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?

A: Varied. Were synthetic.

According to the C's they also had them in the Moon and Mars:

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Terry in the session mentioned 'gathering station' which I think is a well-used term to call the extraplanetary monuments that were build for that purpose. Now, what is it exactly that a crystal can absorb from the Sun? We know that a crystal can be charged for energy purposes under the sun, but I haven't found anything that explains the process of how though, we know as stated before they can conduct electricity, but the absorption of energy from the sun to be transformed into electric energy we don't know.

Tesla tried to use the electromagnetic field to send and receive electricity wirelessly from different points on earth, apparently he succeeded, he explained that that was the same method used by the pyramids to gather power. So I believe everything that atlanteans needed to use that required electricity/power had a sort of wireless receptor device (like a motor) a receptor to get the energy from these huge crystals/monuments such as obelisk or pyramids. It seems that these motor devices were composed by smalls synthetic crystals that received these wireless electric energies from those monuments/huge crystals.
So the best way to described is picturing a massive ''Wi-Fi'' network on earth and the solar system, I'm just calling it Atlantean Wi-Fi ''aWifi'' (sounds dumb I know) but is the best way I found to explain it.

So, we got the sun's electromagnetic receptors (crystals) which gathered the energy, and it sends it to the power plants (pyramids/others) which receives and process the electromagnetic power, and then it converts it into aWiFi, then it sends the aWifi signal to eveything that has this special motor containing aWifi receptors ('little crystals' perhaps), and those receptors could be located in air ships, water ships, homes, buildings, weapons, you name it.

Now, the ones on the Moon and Mars would act the same, would have receptors to gather Sun's energy and buildings that can transform this energy into a ''aWifi'' signal that can be used by earth monuments or anything that can fly in space that can have 'aWifi' receptors such as spaceships and would be inside this ''network''. So as long there is a 'aWifi' network active, these spaceships can receive and navigate through space using that power, which would bring to the questions that if they needed more power to really travel to further distances; I guess they would have to create more stations around the solar system to expand this aWifi network, we only know about Mars and the moon, but there could be more on other moons. (Perhaps this could be a question for the Cs?)

Because I'm a visual person, I like to see things that are in my mind portrayed
visually, so I kinda made these images just to show what I was thinking.

On this one I did earth and the moon, the crystals basically are the receptor from the sun, then it sends it to obelisks or pyramids to covert it into this ''aWifi'' to be used for the entire planet. I did some airships that can get that energy and fly. But doesn't have to be limited to a ship, it could be anything that needs electricity on Earth.

View attachment 80903

And on the second one, I expanded it a little but including Mars, to have an example:

View attachment 80904

On this one, I tried to portray the spaceships gathering this electrical power wirelessly, so that could possibly explain how they were able to space travel easily with unlimited ''aWifi'' power sent to them as long as there were stations that can transmit these energies around. Perhaps the spaceships had these receptors that can capture the energy directly from the sun and covert it into electrical power and not needing transmitters from the planetary stations, but maybe it was easier just to get the signal already processed from the stations? Who knows. This all sounds a bit out there, but just trying to understand their technology in my mind. What do you think?

What about converting solar energy into microwave energy (your "aWifi") that can be stored and then transmitted by laser? The Japanese had ideas of doing this on the Moon a few years ago. Unfortunately, the concept can also be weaponised, which probably made it a no go. Lasers, of course, use crystals such as rubies to operate them. No doubt the Atlanteans knew all about crystal powered lasers.​

See attached article:Space-Based Solar Power.

What about converting solar energy into microwave energy (your "aWifi") that can be stored and then transmitted by laser? The Japanese had ideas of doing this on the Moon a few years ago. Unfortunately, the concept can also be weaponised, which probably made it a no go. Lasers, of course, use crystals such as rubies to operate them. No doubt the Atlanteans knew all about crystal powered lasers.​

See attached article:Space-Based Solar Power.

Absolutely, however when I think on lasers, they project on fixed points and they aren’t like wide open projectors if that makes sense. Perhaps they did have lasers machines to construct or just as weapons but functioned getting this energy processed from the sun and then converted it into laser type of energy.
There is this new technology call Lifi, which can substitute Wifi:

According to its website:
Step into a world free from congested radio waves and reduced EMF concerns. LiFi, using light instead of radio waves, ensures fluid, uninterrupted connectivity even in densely populated digital environments

This however, doesn’t transmit energy itself but only information like Wifi, but it could transmit energy in the future if the technology gets more investment and research, I know a chinese company had this developed Qi technology that can transmit energy wirelessly but not information and the range is very short. So, perhaps this could be a base for that kind of power, dunno.

Maybe they were using the more subtle forms of energy (a.k.a. prana, orgone, etheric energy, etc.) instead of electricity as we know it.

Yes, precisely we don’t quite know, however it might it be something along ‘electromagnetic’. This we know, since the pyramid of Giza has this property to create electromagnetic field of energy. Obviously could be much more than that, but is one of the little things we know so far.

When we think of "power" or "energy", we automatically think of electric energy because that's what we've been using for the last decades. Energy is an abstraction of something that can be transformed into work. Is it possible that they had another form of energy that we don't know? The piezoelectric possibility is intriguing, but as a means to store energy, it is less efficient then batteries and thermal storage and so forth, so even if they used piezoelectric materials for something, maybe it wasn't the main goal. We know about the piezoelectric effect and we don't use it to store energy.
Maybe crystals had other uses. As a far out there speculation, let's suppose a certain civilization found a way to grow entangled crystals. A crystal at a location A would instantaneously transmit its state (or information) to its quantum-entangled counterpart at a location B. Now if (again, science-fiction level speculation) crystal A received and encoding about a workable energy, maybe it was possible to make that energy work at location B. How to encode information in a crystal is another question altogether...

I think if it is true that the Atlantis people were, figuratively speaking, light years more advanced then we are (according to the C‘s) then it is possibly very difficult if not impossible for us to imagine what they did and how life was. Also, as mkrnhr alluded to, and Graham Hancock suggested, it could very well be that they approached things very differently. Which would make it even harder to understand.

Last edited:
Atlantis

I hadn’t originally planned to do a specific Atlantis thread, but during the time I was collecting data for the Cassiopaean timeline and Kantek threads, so much of the Atlantis information was mixed in I thought I should go ahead and put it into a thread of its own. I thought about comparing the C’s Atlantis material with that of Plato and Cayce, but since the Cassiopaean timeline project looks like it may provide a good comparative platform for that kind of information, I thought I would wait until it was up and then start adding it there. Below is the primary information I was able to gather and organize about Atlantis (with a bit about Lemuria as well):

Background

Lemuria

I assume the last reference is to the ‘Fall’ that occurred approximately 309,000 years ago. This seems too early for the end of Lemuria if the original Lemurians were Orientals (East Asians), but perhaps there is an explanation that I haven’t hit on yet.

Duration of Atlantis

We know that the three races of Atlanteans were the one we now know as ‘Native Americans’, the Paranthas (who have cousins along the edge of India and Southeast Asia, and in Papua New Guinea and Australia), and the Kantekkians (see Population and Demography below). Although it is not explicitly stated, I also make the tentative assumption that the three incarnations of Atlantis were punctuated by the major cataclysms discussed later in the following way:

First incarnation of Atlantis
First cataclysm (Mars)
Second incarnation of Atlantis (perhaps now including Kantekkians? – see below)
Second cataclysm (Venus)
Third incarnation of Atlantis
Final cataclysm (crystals)

There are a couple of seeming discrepancies in the timeline for Atlantis, but these may only be apparent depending on what our assumptions are. The first discrepancy is between the durations given of 100,000 years versus 70,000 years. One hypothesis is that the 100,000-year duration marks the absolute beginning of the Atlantean civilization prior to the Kantek evacuation, whereas the 70,000-year duration marks the beginning of the period of Atlantis which included the evacuees from Kantek as the third Atlantean race. Since the Kantek evacuation occurred around 80,000 years ago (let’s say between 78,000 BC and 80,000 BC, approximately), this would mark the end of Atlantis at around 10,000 BC to 8,000 BC. The latter is close to the ‘Otto Muck’ date for the final breaking up of Atlantis, and it is also possible that the Atlantean civilization may have lasted longer than the ‘breakup’ of Atlantis itself.

The second apparent discrepancy is between the end dates for Atlantis – 12,388 BC for the ‘flood’, and 8498 BC for the ‘final breaking up’ of Atlantis. Looking at the wording closely, it seems that these two events are not necessarily the same. In fact, the first date may coincide with the second of the three cataclysms (caused by Venus), not the third (caused by crystals). See the Destruction of Atlantis section below for more details.

Size and Location

To compare: this would be a bit less than half the size of Australia (2,970,000 square miles), or a bit larger than India (1,269,221 square miles).

Population and Demography

In general, it looks as though the Atlantean civilization covered most of the northern hemisphere, with the Paranthas generally in southern Eurasia, the Kantekkians in northern Eurasia once they established themselves after the evacution to Earth, and the 'Native Americans' occupying the area in between and also including the Americas. South America being the only place in the southern hemisphere (besides Antarctica, see below) that may be indirectly connected to Atlantis -- the other present-day continents such as Africa and Australia and their native populations are never mentioned in this context. As I mentioned in the Kantek thread, I have a working hypothesis that northeastern Eurasia (where Nostratic languages are primarily spoken but where there is a general Asian phenotype) was a place of intense contact between Kantekkians and the 'Native American' Atlanteans, although I haven't ruled out the possibility of Lemurian descendants being in the mix somehow as well.

Climate

Pre-Mars cataclysm

Post-Mars cataclysm

Karmic inheritance

Bear in mind that the Semites and the Jews are not the same people, so when it is said above that the Semites had 'a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis', this isn't necessarily because of negative karma -- another interpretation is that they were one of the outside groups that fought against Atlantean tyrrany toward the end.

Science and Culture

Extraterrestrial travel

Destruction

Three cayaclysms

First cataclysm: Mars

Second catalysm: Venus

‘The Flood’

Third cataclysm: crystals

There seems to be some confusion regarding the role of Mars and Venus in the first and second cataclysms – in general it seems to be the case that Mars played the central role in the first cataclysm, whereas Venus did in the second, but one gets the impression that both planets were somehow involved in both instances.

Post-Destruction

Displaced Atlanteans

Post-Atlantean Sites

Finally, this is a list of sites and structures which have been asked about, and which post-date the destruction of Atlantis:

Lizard Sites

Mohenjo-Daro

Angkor Wat

Tiahuanaco

Oak Island

Nephalim-related sites

Baalbek

Easter Island

Human Sites

Stonehenge

Avebury

Pyramids

Chaco Canyon

Malta

As Corto Maltese points out below, this specific part about Malta may be inaccurate:

About the "drones", see Science and Culture above.

Macchu Picchu

This date would actually make Macchu Picchu Atlantean, but I am listing it here for the sake of completeness.

Nazca Lines

Yonaguni

Damien in Kabul

Please feel free to post comments, questions or corrections!

well, this was a fantastic review of cass information. thank you very much...

I was thinking that if we could know or infer anything about the technology of Atlantis, we could look at what was built after its collapse: what was built must have been based in the late-Atlanteans' surviving know-how, and it makes sense they attempted to rebuild civilization using known technology. And that would have been the pyramids and the monoliths. Both "techniques" or "methods" or technologies achieved similar things, to gather energy used for multiple purposes, from food provisioning and transportation for billions, to war and everything in between.

And perhaps the crystal pyramids and towers were an enhanced version of the same tech that provided either more power or functionality (or both), specially for dominance, trade, travel and war, the same way our technology is used at present day.

In the long history of Atlantis, around 70,000 years, with its three cataclysms - as mentioned by the C's - I tend to think that different technolgies must have been developed, maybe some of them completely unknown to us and long lost, even totally unrelated to the pyramids and monoliths, but yet capable of wonders.

22 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

09 June 2009 said:
(L) Well, if you think about a group of people who are setting up these massive stones like they were pieces of styrofoam. The stones collect energy and information. They then transduce the energy or amplify it. These people know things about movement, dances or spinning or something, that enables them to behave in concert with the stones so that they all become part of a grand machine that does things! All of the legends talk about stylized dances and the oldest things about Stonehenge say that it was the Temple of Apollo and that Apollo danced there all night at certain periods of time. Every 19 years, I believe. When you think about that, and the other places Apollo appeared, the inversions and redactions of the legends, and we come to these magical stones that produce things. Then we come to the head of Bran the Blessed which supposedly produced endless supplies of bread and fish or whatever else was desired. Bran's head was the giver of all good things. But more than that, it was an oracle. It could speak. And here we have the idea of a similar function for Stonehenge: both an oracle as well as a giver of blessings and bounty. Anything you wanted or needed it provided for you. If you wanted to go somewhere, it transported you as in the legends of the flying carpets. It was magic transportation. All of these things are associated, when you track them back far enough, with a stone. The stones did everything.

[...]

(L) Exactly. This is what I have always thought about these megaliths. They DID things. All of the things we think are the "signs" of civilization were done by the stones. Maybe Terry is right; these people were at some level of density where they could make this work. At some point, something happened, the ability was lost, and then people had to build cities, engage in agriculture, invent the wheel, and develop writing - because they could no longer do it the "easy" way. …

A: Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!

23 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?

A: 6000 approx. B.C.

Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?

A: Energy director.

Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?

A: All things.

This is an interesting documentary by Ben Van Kerkwyk from UnchartedX about the search for the legendary hall of records underneath the Great Sphinx, as it has been prophesized by the American clairvoyant Edgar Cayce, connecting it to the legend of Atlantis.

The Mystery of the Sphinx Temple! Evidence for Hidden Chambers, High Tech, and Secret Digs?​

I suggest you watch the documentary before you go on reading. In the following paragraphs I describe a few contents from this documentary, that I find interesting.

In this video there is a lot to learn about the history and particularities of the Great Sphinx and it's temple. For instance: According to Ben, the French archeologist Auguste Mariette, who worked at the site in the 1850ties, along with many of his predesessors as well as historical figures like the Roman historian Pliny and many Arabic writers expressed the general opinion that there was a hidden chamber concieled beneath it. In the process of excavating the sphinx the temple of the sphinx was also discovered. As he goes on to report, Pliny was of the opinion that the pedestal of the sphinx might lead to the tomb of King Harmaïs. But there is no pedestal underneath the Sphinx.

As it is explored in this video there is reason to believe that the pedestal of the sphinx, as it is seen in ancient depictions, is actually The Temple of the Sphinx in front of it. There is even a peculiar block inside the temple that might lead to an underground shaft, if I understood correctly.

Ben goes on to report that in 1997 Dr. Zahi Hawass himself, the former Minister of Antiquities, organized a drilling experiment in front of The Sphinx Temple. You can still see the drilling pipe sticking in the ground. He features a quote by Hawass, where he describes that the core drill stopped at 16m depth, when it reached red granit that couldn't be penetrated.

Ben makes the argument that there is no naturally occuring red granit in the area, suggesting that this could very well be an indication of an arteficial structure, an idea not supported by Hawass.

He goes on to report that the late John Antony West and Prof of geology Robert Schoch conducted a series of geologic surveys and seismic tests around the Sphinx between 1991 and 1993 , which indicated the existence of unexplored tunnels and cavaties including a large rectangular chamber some 35 feet below the paws of the Sphinx. Both, as he goes on to explain, were expelled from the site by Dr. Zahi Hawass and their findings were dismissed as nothing more then natural cracks in the bedrock. Apparently Hawass was particularily incensed by an NBC televison film made about this work (probably referring to Mystery of the Sphinx, narrated by Charlton Heston), which linked the Sphinx to Atlantis and suggested that the chamber might be the legendary hall of records as prophesized by Edgar Cayce. Hawass publically called these claims nonsense.

Yet privatelly according to multiple accounts and documents further research by the A.R.E., Association for Research and Enlightenment or the Edgar Cayce Foundation as it is also called, to investigate these claims, seems to have been secretly conducted with the involvement of Dr. Zahi Hawass, starting in 1978, if I understood correctly. Hugh Lynn Cayce (eldest son of Edgar Cayce) made the following claim about Zahi Hawass: "I got him a scholarship at the universty of Pennsylvania in Egyptology, to get his PhD. I got the scholarship through an ARE person who happened to be on the Fillbright Scholarship Board. He [Hawass] had aided Mark [Lehner] to work at the Sphinx, and I am very appreciative..." This is a statement he made in his biography "Hugh Lynn Cayce: About My Father´s Business - The Incredible Story of Edgar Cayce`s Son" by A. Robert Smith. Dr. Zahi Hawass seems to strongly deny this claim.

Ben reports another secret research, that seems to have been conducted in 1996/1997 by the Schor Foundation. It seems that there was even a secret documentary filmed by the project director Boris Said, who got involved in the work of the Schor Foundation in 1996. According to the Belgian author Robert Bauval (Orion Correlation Theory): "The official purpose of the project was to find and repair faults and chasms for the protection of tourists. The true and covert purpose was to search for the hall of records and conduct experiments at the Sphinx and inside the great pyramid". On a radio show in 1997 Boris Said spoke about the project and that there would be confirmation for the existence of said chamber. The audio recording is featured in the video. According to Said they filmed Zahi Hawass entering the Sphinx through the entrance at the rear of the edifice. Standing inside the Sphinx he alledgedly said:" Even Indiana Jones wouldn't dream to be here now inside the body of the Sphinx!" If I understood the recording correctly Boris claims, that he came close to convince Zahi Hawass at one of the A.R.E. meetings to open the secret tunnel and make the drilling project public, but due to some dispute between him and Dr. Schor it didn´t happen.

I'm not sure about the validity of the various claims but the documentary raises many interesting questions about this site and it's secrets.

Last edited:
Athena Temple in Turkey and Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg in Russia - similar architecture

UnchartedX has a new video on the Egyptian vases. It is quite amazing. They take some vases to professional metrologists, and the precision on these things is mindblowing - like, less than the width of a human hair. If you're interested in precision technology (these measuring instruments are amazing in and of themselves), or ancient high technology, check it out:

Back
Top Bottom