April Drop Dead Date

I think food shortages are going to be a problem in the not distant enough future. Also over use of chemicals and vaccines in livestock.
According to this news article. At the current point in time good food is going to get harder to get.

That wicked witch.

The above article contained an interesting snippet…

If you don’t like the idea of taxation, New Zealand is also working on a ‘methane vaccine’, according Jeremy Hill, chairman of the Pastoral Greenhouse Gas Research Consortium.
- “That would be the big breakthrough because in theory, a vaccine could be implemented in any animal production system. This would make a real game-changing difference to the world.”

For real ? :scared:

A “vaccine” against methane ?!? I wonder if it would work on Adern and her buddies, too. (Now THAT would be a real breakthrough the world needs). I mean, the vast amount of methane BS is released through their… i almost wanted to say, b-holes. Only to remind myself, that the largest part comes out of their mouthezezz (Gollum style language)

The sheer insanity is … I do not even know what to call it anymore.

That wicked witch.

The above article contained an interesting snippet…

For real ? :scared:

A “vaccine” against methane ?!? I wonder if it would work on Adern and her buddies, too. (Now THAT would be a real breakthrough the world needs). I mean, the vast amount of methane BS is released through their… i almost wanted to say, b-holes. Only to remind myself, that the largest part comes out of their mouthezezz (Gollum style language)

The sheer insanity is … I do not even know what to call it anymore.
It would be a vaccine to kill the bacteria in the rumen that produces methane to cause an overgrowth of bacteria that produces another gas. Its a bit like the feed supplements to reduce methane. The outcome is unlikely to be just a reduction of methane. All ruminates produce methane digesting grass even kangaroos. Also all mammals produce methane even humans. I wouldn't be surprised if all protein digestion creates methane and its just higher if its just plant protein.

There’s an interesting remark in the book Operation Mind Control about an April accident date with a woman who was claimed to have accompanied Bob Hope on his USO tours, among other things. Anyway, figured I’d mention it here since the C’s references to it are rather cryptic. It’s on page 199 of the book.

So in short the April Drop Dead date could refer to some type of the Greenbaum programming. Won’t that be fun when they all “go off”!!!

Maybe someone to ask them about in the next session? I wouldn’t be able to ask because I’m not a FOTCM member yet. Anyway, there’s the clue for anyone else to verify.

There’s an interesting remark in the book Operation Mind Control about an April accident date with a woman who was claimed to have accompanied Bob Hope on his USO tours, among other things. Anyway, figured I’d mention it here since the C’s references to it are rather cryptic. It’s on page 199 of the book.

So in short the April Drop Dead date could refer to some type of the Greenbaum programming. Won’t that be fun when they all “go off”!!!

Maybe someone to ask them about in the next session? I wouldn’t be able to ask because I’m not a FOTCM member yet. Anyway, there’s the clue for anyone else to verify.
AD53A99E-C7DB-4182-A3D2-E3992C60A3DE.jpeg

Here we go again April is coming up.
It’s starting to feel like a lottery with all our proposed drop dead events that could happen in April.
I myself have a bit of Drop Dead Date Fatigue but it does have great meme potential I feel.😆
"One bank run a day, keeps the doctor cash away."
If this banking circus continues at this rate, there won't be many banks left standing!
Imagine all the computer bits 'falling' from 1 to 0!
The pack of cards will drop dead someday, but it all depends on... April!

Symbolic enough Laura’s first post in this thread was about start of economic collapse. Now we observe chain reaction started by american SVB. May be it is trigger of economic ‘reload’ attempt as Cs said is ought to fail? ...(there is the Simpsons episode showing people crowd demanding their money right in SVB-there are a lot of insights in it as usual).

Symbolic enough Laura’s first post in this thread was about start of economic collapse. Now we observe chain reaction started by american SVB. May be it is trigger of economic ‘reload’ attempt as Cs said is ought to fail? ...(there is the Simpsons episode showing people crowd demanding their money right in SVB-there are a lot of insights in it as usual).

There's no mention of SVB in the Simpson's episode, which shows a bank run at the First Bank of Springfield caused by Bart's shenanigans.

There's no mention of SVB in the Simpson's episode, which shows a bank run at the First Bank of Springfield caused by Bart's shenanigans.

This was the best summary! :D I'm rooting for a large, extinction level asteroid creating a good air-vented Inner Earth, where those evil societies living in the depths and their hibernated tube-people with one heartbeat per hour also get the Bonus Package, we on the surface get.

Oops, one TG channel posted...here is the foto from the same episode...View attachment 72362
It's a Photoshop job, and a pretty obvious one at that. I think it was intended as a joke, but a lot of people seem to have taken it seriously.

FWIW, I still agree with @Niall's post (somewhere in this thread, I think) where he posits that the "April drop dead date" has to do with the economy.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone have posted this in this thread, but I think the idea about keeping the money with fox is very relatable concerning the latest financial news about SVB. I think some people might panic and would like to take their cash out, but oooops the banks most likely don't have the liquidity to give all the cash. What is left most likely central banks will print more money to bail out the smaller banks and that might lead to hyperinflation to the point people losing trust in the banking system it self. Enough suffering?( I may be wrong here)
I am wondering if its maybe the best time to be taking a credit loan now(lol)

Session 26 April 2014

Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. (KJN) What is the status of the money system in the United States? If you have money in the bank, can you leave it there, or should we be doing something more proactive?

A: If you store it with the fox, you will lose it at some point rather soon.

Q: (Odyssey) On the money issue, would it be a good idea to invest in silver or gold?

A: Partly, but what about "needful things"?

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.

Don't know if anyone have posted this in this thread, but I think the idea about keeping the money with fox is very relatable concerning the latest financial news about SVB. I think some people might panic and would like to take their cash out, but oooops the banks most likely don't have the liquidity to give all the cash. What is left most likely central banks will print more money to bail out the smaller banks and that might lead to hyperinflation to the point people losing trust in the banking system it self. Enough suffering?( I may be wrong here)
I am wondering if its maybe the best time to be taking a credit loan now(lol)

Session 26 April 2014

Q: (L) In short, be circumspect, I think. (KJN) What is the status of the money system in the United States? If you have money in the bank, can you leave it there, or should we be doing something more proactive?

A: If you store it with the fox, you will lose it at some point rather soon.

Q: (Odyssey) On the money issue, would it be a good idea to invest in silver or gold?

A: Partly, but what about "needful things"?

Q: (KJN) So we should spend it on things we need now, versus spending it on gold or putting in a bank or that kind of thing?

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.

On the other hand, maybe this time the small banks will be cannibalized by the big ones, allowing for a more centralized and consolidated control for the Reset? If that's the case, I wonder what will happen to all the small credit unions - anyone got any clues?

Back
Top Bottom