Another hit for the Cs - Cashless Society - VISA 666!

I’ve remembered this scene in a 90s movie about a guy talking about an apocalyptic future. He argues barcodes being a 666 pattern and will be tattooed subcutaneously on the hand and the forehead to buy and sell. The movie is called “Naked”. Here’s the scene:

Of course there’s a lot of alleged signals / markers people say they can pick up with Bluetooth from those who had a Covid-19 vaccine. I guess there’s a code of sorts in that, if true (not sure how related to a barcode).

I’ve seen videos and tried a test myself in a crowd. But I couldn’t make sense of whether it was devices or people. A thread with more on this: Vaccinated persons emitting a code that can be captured by bluetooth

I’ve heard elsewhere that the hand and forehead represent what we do and think (hand = do; forehead = think). Also the 666 is the 6th day man was created, so means the absence of God (as a trinity) in man’s (people’s) conception of reality. Hence 666 = man, man, man. Some other interpretation for what it’s worth.

I’ve remembered this scene in a 90s movie about a guy talking about an apocalyptic future. He argues barcodes being a 666 pattern and will be tattooed subcutaneously on the hand and the forehead to buy and sell. The movie is called “Naked”. Here’s the scene:

Of course there’s a lot of alleged signals / markers people say they can pick up with Bluetooth from those who had a Covid-19 vaccine. I guess there’s a code of sorts in that, if true (not sure how related to a barcode).

I’ve seen videos and tried a test myself in a crowd. But I couldn’t make sense of whether it was devices or people. A thread with more on this: Vaccinated persons emitting a code that can be captured by bluetooth

I’ve heard elsewhere that the hand and forehead represent what we do and think (hand = do; forehead = think). Also the 666 is the 6th day man was created, so means the absence of God (as a trinity) in man’s (people’s) conception of reality. Hence 666 = man, man, man. Some other interpretation for what it’s worth.
What if the 666 number is something that is found in nature, but are misused for self serving purposes? What would happen for example if someone would chant a prayer 333 times, 666 times or 999 times?

Why is it so when we practice something we have repetition? Why is it not enough to do once?
What if when we have repetition it creates a vortex or gravity? And certain number of repetition creates a certain pattern of the vortex?

What if the 666 number is something that is found in nature, but are misused for self serving purposes? What would happen for example if someone would chant a prayer 333 times, 666 times or 999 times?

I’m not sure but someone could end up with a sore throat?

Why is it so when we practice something we have repetition? Why is it not enough to do once?
What if when we have repetition it creates a vortex or gravity? And certain number of repetition creates a certain pattern of the vortex?

I suppose repetitious activity with intention is a way to strengthen our signal within the noise. Coupled with that, a belief in the significance of objects, symbols or numbers might increase it. That’s what ceremony often comes from.

Thing is, what use is ceremony without any knowledge about its purpose and meaning? If we do something without a clear intent, it’s kind of directionless and maybe that’s a type of signal we then give out? What could we be inviting when our signal is that we are directionless? Could it be we summon influences that would provide a direction or will on our behalf?

That’s perhaps another view of buying and selling. We buy influence from others when we take on their beliefs (forehead / mind). We sell that influence to others when we spread it (hand / actions), with it without knowing what we’re doing.

repetition is the heart of learning = being indoctrinated.

repetition is the heart of learning = being indoctrinated.
Yeah. Like, how many times a week or a year do you need to take communion at church in order to receive God?

“I’m going again.”

“What, you didn’t really get it before? Why are you forever trying to fill up your gas tank?” Either you are at the wrong gas station or are putting the gas in the wrong place. In any case, the feeling is that something is missing and you have to get it from somewhere external because it must not be present inside you or you’d be aware of it.

Most don’t stop to think about it. The repetition reinforces the beliefs. Without the beliefs, humans are left with very little to base their lives and actions on aside from mundane physical mechanics and necessities. (But then that is what the programmers want us to be) Each person has the possibility to reject the mass social programming by the various control systems. Each person is responsible for their own subsequent programming which can involve a series of assumed-as-gospel-and-then-discarded interim programs leading to some modicum of freedom.

Theoretically.

And so the season of Advent begins! LOL. “this time, for sure!” Says Bullwinkle.

Back
Top Bottom