Another Hit for The C's? Big miscalculation reveals the "Man behind the curtain"

Ok, but the point I'm trying to make here is that, if you pay close attention to what is going on on the geopolitical scene, and if you then compare it to predictions from the Cs and the theories of the 'exopolitics' gang etc. and if you keep in mind things that the Cs have said about the symbolic nature of things they have said - stuff like an "alien takeover" really meaning a takeover by psychos and "nephilim with stunguns" being represented by cops with tasers - you start to see what's REALLY going on and you begin to be able to REALLY read the signs and make sense of what is happening in our world.

What seems to be the case is that a MAJOR remaking of our entire world is underway right now and many of the elements of the predictions of the Cs are playing out just as they described but NOT LITERALLY but rather in a 3D way.

I can feel something we say in French called "noyer le poisson"; this goes against normal people, trusting society and the system. So this is coming through the system, and not from space and battleships; and if it's not yet in your country, you can watch the system to see a brutal and cold layer suddenly "be there". It's like, suddenly, "US cops became T-1000".

But to understand that you have to realise what is really going on behind the scenes in the political sphere. You have to understand that just about everything that we have been told about what the US is doing and why, and what Russia is doing and why is a COVER for something else. And on the macro level, I really do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, you could say that everything that the US represents and everything it says about what it is doing is SYMBOLIC for something else. The same goes for Russia and China.

This implies that the US was a planned operation from the start; that's pretty crazy. When I have a look at the Sykes-Picot agreements, I can see that already before 1918 there was a setup to dismantle and take control of the middle east, I mean, the winners shared themselves the countries after war.

Wiki quote :
France got control of southeastern Turkey, northern Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. Russia was to get Istanbul, the Turkish Straits and Armenia. An international administration was proposed for Palestine. The British gained control of the territory in 1920 and ruled it as Mandatory Palestine from 1923 until 1948.

I am having hard times to understand how this fit with what has been said, but its maybe about the idea of "planned operation from the start", and the fact that I have trouble to understand how if Syria, Turkey and Palestine have been "shared" and given to Britain and France, they would still be today "free countries". Then, when seeing what is happening today, I can't take my mind out of the martyrism Syria and Palestine are enduring. :O

Maybe they symbolically represent "the part who suffers". But is this a consequence of duality, so there will always be "a sufferer" and "a bad guy", or is it a consequence of a specific "system" put on us all? :huh:

Thank you for your very elaborate and intellectual shared writings, this is very interesting. You are real mind challengers! It is really enjoyable to be able to get input. :)

Joe said:
transientP said:
Joe said:
.. You have to understand that just about everything that we have been told about what the US is doing and why, and what Russia is doing and why is a COVER for something else. And on the macro level, I really do mean EVERYTHING. In fact, you could say that everything that the US represents and everything it says about what it is doing is SYMBOLIC for something else. The same goes for Russia and China.

Do you mean symbolic of something *else* that they're actually doing, or symbolic of other events in the world ?

I mean both!

Okay, Thanks
:-)

Joe said:
Well, let's try to consider as possible those things for which we have some proof before speculating wildly. EMP technology is not very unusual.

I just stumbled upon the following video that talks about an executive order that was signed by Obama on 13th of October called "Coordinating Efforts to Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events". Here's its text on the White House site.

It is a rather interesting coincidence, when sites like VT talk about Russia having a "new EMP super-weapon". Could it be another trick by US to try and set-up Russia? Or they use the opportunity to set up additional system of control before even greater effects of the intensifying Earth Changes?

What is also funny how all those sources, even the Russian article that I found, talk about this "big event", supposedly happening within 120 days. People have a serious problem with reading comprehension, it seems. :rolleyes: In any case, at least the following video doesn't say anything like this. It does highlight some of the points. Thoughts on that?

https://youtu.be/-D4VJWzDKzs

Added: here's one comment to the video. Seems like some people thought about it too:

they can just turn the power off and claim it was an EMP attack by russia the dirty liars prob will do that ..
so long as it on CNN ect the people will believe ..very sad , how satan deceives

Victor's Clube quote comes to mind: ""We do not need the celestial threat to disguise Cold War intentions; rather we need the Cold War to disguise celestial intentions!"

Keit said:
It is a rather interesting coincidence, when sites like VT talk about Russia having a "new EMP super-weapon". Could it be another trick by US to try and set-up Russia? Or they use the opportunity to set up additional system of control before even greater effects of the intensifying Earth Changes?

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of make-believe. The new Russian "EMP superweapon" they're talking about was explicitly described by the Russians as being for the purpose of disabling the electrics of low flying aircraft like drones. It has a reach of 1,000 meters altitude from a land based system. Not exactly the kind of thing that could "turn off the lights" in NYC or somewhere like that.

Joe said:
Keit said:

Yeah, it sounds like a lot of make-believe. The new Russian "EMP superweapon" they're talking about was explicitly described by the Russians as being for the purpose of disabling the electrics of low flying aircraft like drones. It has a reach of 1,000 meters altitude from a land based system. Not exactly the kind of thing that could "turn off the lights" in NYC or somewhere like that.

Joe,

Thanks for the balancing tone you are setting.

I also thank Scottie for the great visual and others "balanced" views. Until we complete all our lessons in 3D we're still right here in 3D. Yep, I just looked and here I am.

Keit,
One problem I had with the commentator on the presidential directive was confusing "devices that mitigate" with "devices that mimic" EMPs. But knowing the new directive is there does make one wonder what's up.

Thanks

With the keeping it simple theme, the man behind the curtain kind of reminds me of a puppet show. Well, the last time I looked the show is still going on. With all of the lies that the western news media are spewing out, painting a completely false picture of world events, it is a puppet show. And the people are lapping it up believing that it's the truth. Even Putin is disgusted with the block headed reactions by Western journalists. It's like they are living in another world, totally disconnected from reality.

I agree that the miscalculation probably has to do with Putin and what American values really are. No one really wants to see that America is the reincarnation of Hitler's reich, which was a failed attempt to resurrect Atlantis. Putin merely employs various tactics to "speak truth to power" and take advantage of glitches in the empire's presentation in order to get people to see this fact; much like Dorothy's observations and probing got everyone to see that the Wizard of Oz was not, in fact, a wizard. The original reference was made in this session
session941102 said:
Q: (L) If the Nephilim are coming 36 million strong as enforcers for the Lizzies, does the Confederation have a like amount for defense?
A: We don't operate that way.
Q: (L) Are we just going to have to fight them off ourselves?
A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.
Q: (L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...
A: Glenda like us.
Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt.?
A: Close. Illuminati.
Q: (L) Are the monkeys the Nephilim.
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?
A: Knowledge.
So the original analogy clearly has the man behind the curtain represented as purely human actors; deep state, rand corporation types who employ all of the game theory tactics to try and rule the world. It goes somewhat deep, but it is all 3D, and this is what Putin is trying to expose. There is sort of a progression to these things as Joe was getting at, and you have to be able to understand the wizard before you can tangle with the witch. The world is not ready to approach the subject of aliens in a cogent manner. This will only occur after all of the machinations of the empire's "wizards" have been exposed, all of the globalist institutions have been discredited and made irrelevant, and everyone is standing on the rubble of society doing some deep soul-searching about why things are the way they are and how they got to be that way, and their place within it. If the "man behind the curtain" is revealed and humanity is "united in suffering" it may be enough to begin to question and see the hyperdimensional reality. However, the aliens won't be brought down to our level of reality, the world must rise to theirs. Then they will have to respond because the old tricks of keeping humanity duped via proxies won't work anymore; they will be seen. What I'm talking about here is the world attaining some type of 4D consciousness, and there is no indication of that happening anytime soon. "Disclosure" will be limited to fringe groups and partial, mostly harmless "revelations" that we already know dropped as little tidbits here and there. Real disclosure will not appear on the 5 o'clock news in the next decade at least.

As for Scottie's pictures about the different densities, I personally view it as two separate boxes, with a little bit of overlap in the middle. Aliens do come into our reality, there are abductions, confrontations with the military, even shootouts if you believe the Dulce story. They do have a physical presence where they can do these direct incursions and Darth Vader type stuff, but it is rare. They don't like to be in our reality because of the limitations, they seem to have a much broader ability to influence things from 4D, and only come to our reality for "surgical" procedures.

Another analogy for that inspired by the Cassiopaeans could be viewing us as a bunch of squirrels theorizing about the activities of the forestry service. The average squirrel is aware that periodically there are these fires and agility and alertness is required to avoid being burnt. Essentially this is just normal 2D stuff, an animal that can't run and jump and be aware of predators won't survive. Essentially this is all the knowledge you need to be successful in 2D, these fires happen and you need to be lithe enough to avoid them. Now perhaps some squirrels are 3D candidates and recognize that there is a certain pattern to the fires, they are not random events, but are intelligently directed most of the time. Furthermore, these fires tend to start shortly after the 3D beings emerge from their craft. All sorts of theories are promulgated about why the 3D beings do what they do, (maybe they like roasted acorns) how the craft function, and so forth, but not being aware of 3D reality, they can't really understand the motivations behind controlled burns. The smarter squirrels may become aware that there is some risk of danger when the craft appear and tell other squirrels, and they may possess some ability to understand where the next controlled burn will occur based on the pattern of previous ones. That is about all of the useful practical information this species can glean from this particular interaction with 3D.

Generally the squirrels stay in their reality and we stay in ours, the fire being the only representation of our interaction with 2D. We could add a situation where a scientist wants to study the impact of forest fires on squirrel societies. Some squirrels are abducted and chipped to make tracking easier. Squirrel abduction becomes a furious subject of speculation amongst them. One squirrel, who believes the 3D beings start forest fires because they like roasted acorns as opposed to raw ones, speculates that the implanted squirrels are being messed with so that they can become slaves and gather the roasted nuts for their masters. This squirrel becomes obsessed with the dietary preferences of the 3D beings and goes off to prove his theory, and stands in the middle of the fire hoping to observe the implanted squirrels gathering roasted nuts. He is quickly immolated in the conflagration.

Although our situation is a bit more serious than my lighthearted squirrel analogy, most people talking about aliens are like the squirrels talking about their acorns. If the squirrels had an understanding of science and 3D sociology, they might be able come to a factual conclusion about controlled burns. Lacking that awareness, they are more like our fictional squirrel scientist, who jumps off of the deep end into the fire and ends up getting burned. One of the things that interested me about the Cassiopaean material is that they implied that these higher levels of reality could be approached through scientific principles, even if it required an expansion of consciousness. This takes it out of the realm of the magical and makes it comprehensible, to a degree we don't have all of the pieces yet.
Niall said:
Regarding 'ET disclosure', or 'Putin fighting ETs', I don't know what to say about this because it's a very tricky area to navigate. The 'disclosure' types are working from the basis that it's a (substantially) nuts-and-bolts reality, whereas we've 'grown up' (there's that term again!) and now consider 'the alien reality' from a paranormal (hyperdimensional) vantage point. This, by definition, means it's difficult to see, so what, really, is there for Putin or anyone else to 'reveal'?

Here's what the C's said when asked about Putin's awareness of hyperdimensional reality:
Session150810 said:
Q: (Heimdallr) We were wondering if Putin and his team of advisors are aware of the hyperdimensional reality, and if so, how they do they understand it?
A: He is somewhat aware, but in a different context.
Q: (Perceval) Would that context be kind of in a more military or technological context where they've been trying to use devices or...
A: More like a form of mental martial arts.
Q: (Ennio) So, he's battling through his mind basically?
A: Yes
Anyone care to decipher what that means?! Warning: it's probably far more mundane than whatever you first thought it meant!
Here is my interpretation of it. My thought is similar to Clif High's belief that all humans are psychic to some degree and their psychic impressions leak out in their language and what they do, although I don't believe he is really capable of capturing it with his bots. All beings have some connection to this because at the ultimate level, the Absolute creates reality with its thoughts. It is a cosmic information field. These thoughts are then passed down to lower levels where each entity manifests the thoughts in its own sphere according to its own capabilities. At the lower levels, these thoughts have lost a lot of their impulse or become incomprehensible, therefore the ability of an entity to tap in and utilize the information field is very limited. These are the higher hydrogens that Gurdjieff talks about. At our level it manifests as a series of simple choices that foster alignment with a certain principle. In Putin's case it may amount to staying in late to polish his latest strategies (self-sacrifice) or blowing some time at the bar (Self-aggrandizement). These mundane choices, in aggregate are what builds up the charge within an individual and the people they influence which can split realities. So Putin faces an inner struggle between STS impressions which basically instruct him to sit back and enjoy life, and STO impressions which help to build his dream of a just world. Every choice, possibly even down to what he wears, has a tiny influence which contributes to how much "reality splitting" he is able to do.

Essentially, I believe that everyone is channeling something at least unconsciously. Ra described the battle in 4D as a "thought war." Apparently in 4D thoughts create reality directly, although there are some limitations to it. So STS and STO generate certain impressions trying to shape reality along a certain principle. Perhaps when they meet each other in opposition, they "shoot" them at each other. At any rate, these impressions are floating around in the ether and they are picked up by 3D based on one's receivership capacity to further along the principles of the originating source. A CEO may suddenly get an excellent idea for a drug that will make sweatshop laborers docile and loyal to his company. This means less spent on propaganda and enforcement which increases profits, and he quickly incorporates it into the free company lunches that he generously started providing. After this drug is developed, certain deep state actors approach him because this drug would be useful for controlling national populations if introduced into the water supply. He is brought into the fold and they all become insanely rich and powerful, and it all has 3D explanations... Except that it also happens to be useful to 4D STS to create a population that will never be able to see what they do and how they do it, and increases the STS receptivity of the population without risking their exposure to humanity by doing some type of direct physical invasion. It is much more efficient to stay in their native realm and send out these thought waves and let the 3D reality mold around their thoughts through its own endemic processes rather than risk making mistakes through overt interventions. As long as the rulers of society have a sufficiently high STS receivership capacity, and the rest of the populace is ignorant, this strategy should always work. In case you're wondering where I got this example from, this is precisely what big pharma is designed to do; it makes the human elements fantastically rich and powerful while conveniently assisting the alien agenda behind the scenes.

The Cassiopaeans described the US as the center of the interface between humanity and 4D STS because it had the "most cooperative power structure." I can see groups of Lizzies sitting behind some sort of computer interface playing a game of Civilization, trying to create the civilization that bests suits their tastes. The teams compete, although they aren't necessarily in opposition to each other, they just want to see who is the best. In this case the videogame represents 3D reality, and one group of humans is "thought-beamed" to build a globalist society with no traditional government, just a complex board of corporate directors. Another group is instructed to build a strong nation state, held together by paternalistic Confucian values. Another group is instructed to make trade and treaty the most valued aspects of society. And the simulation is allowed to run until one or a combination of the various models is determined to be the most profitable choice. Sometimes the game gets out of hand, the threat of nuclear war arises and the Lizzies have to download themselves into the matrix and disable a few missile silos to keep it from crashing. I think the Lizzies have to walk a fine line between creating something that is STS as possible while also being somewhat self-perpetuating and not being a threat to them. The more STS you make the 3D reality, the more likely it is to collapse due to its entropic nature and the more interventions that will be required, the more you allow for altruistic and uplifting experiences, the greater likelihood that someone can hack your game and send it in a totally different direction.

And that's where I think we are at the moment. While I doubt Putin is aware of all of this or will be the one to unveil the MCS, he does have something human in him which positive energy can plug into. In his own 3D sphere, he knows how to accentuate his positive alignment through his everyday choices, and this is potentially destabilizing to the Lizzies' farm matrix. It's anybody's guess what will actually happen, but the ancient Greeks seemed to have some understanding of how this all worked. Oftentimes, there was a dispute among the gods which would lead to war and strife amongst humans. There were heroes amongst humans who were aligned with the principles represented by different gods through their thoughts and deeds. These gods would then grant "boons" to the hero to accomplish certain things in 3D. At the end of the story, the original dispute between the gods is resolved one way or another through the actions of the hero.

If psychopaths are taken out of the way and science is restored to its intended role as a tool for objective inquiry, then we may be able to have paranormal researchers who will be able to truly understand how the 4D reality functions and keep ourselves from being subjected to a reconstituted matrix by the aliens.

Neil, that was a very interesting run-down, thanks a lot! And I really like your squirrel/forest service analogy!

Maybe instead of 'channeling', it might be a bit more useful in this context to see our interaction with 4D more in terms of Jungian archetypes that we can embody and 'plug into', because this makes it a bit more clear that it involves Work and our active participation in entering a 'path'? In other words, we have to enter the Path and move closer to the archetype, only then can we tap into its power. So it's not so much a matter of 'simply choosing', but an active process, involving conscious suffering and realigning our whole body with STO principles as much as possible so that these positive higher energies can 'work through us'.

Thanks again Neil, I think this is spot-on.

Neil said:
The Cassiopaeans described the US as the center of the interface between humanity and 4D STS because it had the "most cooperative power structure."

Isn't it the role of Organic Portals?

Q: (L) Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?
Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?
A: Being an organic portal.

Maybe organic portals being kind of squirelled to go fetch roasted acorns :(

the implanted squirrels are being messed with so that they can become slaves and gather the roasted nuts for their masters

Neil said:
Aliens do come into our reality, there are abductions, confrontations with the military, even shootouts if you believe the Dulce story. They do have a physical presence where they can do these direct incursions and Darth Vader type stuff, but it is rare.

Yes, exceedingly rare. So rare we may as well forget about it! Or at least, it shouldn't be our primary concern. One would sooner be corrupted, 'eaten', or otherwise harmed by a politician, policeman or mercenary than by anything 'not of this world'.

Neil said:
Another analogy for that inspired by the Cassiopaeans could be viewing us as a bunch of squirrels theorizing about the activities of the forestry service.

That is interesting, Neil.

Notice that you explained the situation as you see it via an analogy, which is why it works so well.

What if all that 4D stuff is, as far as we're concerned - what with being incorporeal in 3D and all - substantially (as in primarily) analogous for actual 3D stuff we're meant to 'translate' it to in order to explain to wider humanity what is going on? That's how I see Sott's function: translating the Cs' largely analogous clues into mapping reality.

On the issue of 'alien disclosure', what if we've already done it by promoting awareness of psychopathy in high places, thus disclosing the 'aliens' among us that feed off humanity?

luc said:
Neil, that was a very interesting run-down, thanks a lot! And I really like your squirrel/forest service analogy!

Maybe instead of 'channeling', it might be a bit more useful in this context to see our interaction with 4D more in terms of Jungian archetypes that we can embody and 'plug into', because this makes it a bit more clear that it involves Work and our active participation in entering a 'path'? In other words, we have to enter the Path and move closer to the archetype, only then can we tap into its power. So it's not so much a matter of 'simply choosing', but an active process, involving conscious suffering and realigning our whole body with STO principles as much as possible so that these positive higher energies can 'work through us'.

Agree and this reminds me of divine names as described by Ibn Al Arabi:

Other divine names refer to relatively specific attributes of Being, such as Life, Knowledge, Desire, Power,Speech,
Generosity, and Justice.
According to a saying of the Prophet, there arc ninety-nine of these "most beautiful" divine names.

For Ibn al-'Arabi the divine names are the primary reference points in respect to which we can gain knowledge of the cosmos.

It is true that the Essence [of God] is unknown in Itself, but it is precisely the Essence that is named by
the names.
There are not two realities, Essence and name, but a single reality— the Essence—which is called by a specific name in a given context and from a particular point of view. A single person may be father, son, brother, husband, and so on without becoming many people. By knowing the person as "father" we know him, but that does not mean we know him as brother. Likewise, by knowing any name of God we know God, but not necessarily in respect of another name, nor in respect to His very Self or Essence

In the same way, God's creatures must be known in terms of the divine names for any true knowledge to accrue. Every attribute possessed by a creature can be traced back to its ontological root, God Himself.

it is sufficient for present purposes to realize that the Essence manifests Itself in the divine names, and the names in turn are revealed through the divine acts.

His Essence in Itself remains forever unknown to the creatures, while He is Manifest in as much as the cosmos reveals something of His names and attributes. The question arises as to which divine attributes are revealed by the divine acts. The answer is that, generally speaking, every name of God has loci of manifestation (mazdhir; sing.: mazhar) in the cosmos, some obvious and some hidden. The universe as a whole manifests all the names of God. Within the existent things is found every attribute of Being in some mode or another.

one could say that every divine attribute is found in an absolute sense in God alone, but in a relative sense in the creatures.

just as the microcosm represents a gradual manifestation of the divine names, so also does the macrocosm.

All things in the universe manifest the effects and properties of the divine names. Even the conflict, quarrel, strife, and war that are found in created things have their roots in God. The cosmos is a great collection of things, and things go their
own ways, not necessarily in harmony with other things on the level where they are being considered. The names relate to
each other in many different modes, some harmonious, and some sufficiently disharmonious
that Ibn al - 'Arabi can
even talk about "conflict" (tandzu') among the names...

This goes back to their entrance under the properties of the divine names, from whence wages are paid. Through compulsion and in reality they are the servants and the possession of the Essence. But the divine names seek them to make their effects manifest through them. So they have free choice (ikh(iydr) in entering under whichever name they desire. The divine names know this, so the divine names designate wages for them. Each divine name wants this slave of the Essence to choose to serve (khidma) it rather than the other divine names. It says to him, "Enter under my command, for I will give you such and such." Then he remains in the service of that.

God created man in the form of all His names. What makes a human being human is this single characteristic which opens him up to all human possibilities. But each human being is a unique reflection of God, since "Self-disclosure never repeats itself"...

A human being manifests all the divine names, yet some of these names remain latent within him...

What is a human being? Anything at all, since the possibilities latent within the divine form are infinite, and each human being brings them into actuality according to a unique pattern posessed by no other...

A human being posesses every name of God - every ontological possibility - within himself. But in order to attain to felicity, he must bring these attributes into actuality according to the correct scale. God possesses all possibilities, as summarized by His names...

man is not a man until he brings the divine attributes latent within himself into actuality. He will actualize many of the divine attributes - such as life, knowledge, desire, and power - to a certain degree through the course of his natural development by the fact of being human. But these will be actualized imperfectly, and many other names and attributes cannot be actualized in their fullness without recourse to the Law.

In each study of the journey, man acquires certain divine attributes which prepare him for acquiring more. Each name whose traits he assumes bestows upon him a new preparedness which allows him to move on to the higher stages. These stages are most often called the "stations".

But few people are in fact human. Most people are what Ibn al-Arabi calls "animal man", that is animals in human form, since they have not actualized the divine form which would make them human. Our humanity remains but a potentiality until we have embarked on the straight path of "assuming the traits of divine names"...

WoW! Before reading this post check out Altair's post HERE. It was so deep and I think important.

luc said:

Neil, I agree agree with luc that your way with words and analogy is interesting and useful expression of thought (you do that very well I think).

As far as 'channeling' I think it is just as valid as "plug into" archetypes. I think both are similar concepts. I also think they require a lot of conscious effort to be done safely and effectively.

There is another similar concept the the Cs mention when they speak of "Thought Centers".

Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 11

Some of the important concepts of the Creative Hyperdimensional Wisdom are the concepts of the Occupation, the Enclosure and the concept of the Strategic Wall.
As we have discovered in our research, there seems to be Two Races of “human beings.” As I explicated in The Secret History of The World, this is based on alignment with Thought Centers, the “templates of creation” that operate from hyperdimensional realities.
From the point of view of Sheer Being, there is nothing but good. But Infinite Potential to BE includes – by definition of the word “infinite” – the potential to not be. And so, Infinite Potential “splits” immediately into Thought Centers of Creation and Thought Centers of non-being – Service to Others and Service to Self. It can be said that Infinite Potential is fundamentally Binary – on or off – to be or not to be. That is the first “division.”

I think it is the "alignment" that is the tricky part. Identifying which "Thought Center" you are aligning with it not always easy or apparent.

Further emphasis on alignment was commented by Laura here:

Darkness Over Tibet – Part 1
Next, in response to the comments about Gurdjieff, the following exchange took place between two discussion group members:
K wrote: Let’s see. My understanding is that we humans were all part of one large STO soul entity to begin with (The C’s keep saying that they are “us in the future”, and the past, etc.
TJ wrote: What if our connection to that unified soul entity or to source is what Gurdjieff meant as “having a “soul”? There are connecting threads from us to the “self serving” aspect as well as to the “other serving” aspect [Thought centers] . Different densities are just a designation of how developed the coat of awareness [of a] being is, and how close [or “thick”] the connecting threads comprising the coat are to source. Is it direct or do we connect to another being which connect to another then to source? STO/STS designates what aspect of the source we are connected to.
As we get higher up in density the thread connection is so much stronger and “distance” is shorter. This is why we know more and in turn require more energy for existence. Big Bang is when all the connecting threads goes directly to source, or rather a big ball of energy thread which begins to unravel. In a sense when Gurdjieff says we have no soul it means we do not have a direct connection to source. Our connection is only through beings at higher levels than us. [This is why it is important as to which “thought” we align with.]

As far as the "channeling" concept I think of it as relating to the Cs as our "Thought Center":

Session 4 July 2015
(L) And their carefully constructed little mechanism where they got Vinnie to get himself frozen in some kind of astral state to act as a channel towards me got disconnected, and we pulled the plug, so to say!

(Perceval) Was the salting instrumental in that?

A: That is materially efficacious, but the most important aspects were the full awareness and concentration, plus most important, channeling cosmic forces of positive protection.

From the above you understand the importance of both "plugging in" and sometimes the need to "unplug" or "pull the plug".

Also there is an aspect of "positive protection" which tells me there is probably some called "negative protection" which I don't think I want to "plug into".

know_yourself said:
Neil said:
The Cassiopaeans described the US as the center of the interface between humanity and 4D STS because it had the "most cooperative power structure."

Isn't it the role of Organic Portals?

Q: (L) Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?
Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?
A: Being an organic portal.

Maybe organic portals being kind of squirelled to go fetch roasted acorns :(

the implanted squirrels are being messed with so that they can become slaves and gather the roasted nuts for their masters

know_yourself, I think OPs do seem to apply as you mentioned above.

Niall said:
Neil said:
Aliens do come into our reality, there are abductions, confrontations with the military, even shootouts if you believe the Dulce story. They do have a physical presence where they can do these direct incursions and Darth Vader type stuff, but it is rare.

Yes, exceedingly rare. So rare we may as well forget about it! Or at least, it shouldn't be our primary concern. One would sooner be corrupted, blown up, or otherwise harmed by a politician, policeman or mercenary than by anything 'not of this world'.

Neil said:
Another analogy for that inspired by the Cassiopaeans could be viewing us as a bunch of squirrels theorizing about the activities of the forestry service.

That is interesting, Neil.

Notice that you explained the situation as you see it via an analogy, which is why it works so well.

What if all that 4D stuff is, as far as we're concerned - what with being incorporeal in 3D and all - substantially (as in primarily) analogous for actual 3D stuff we're meant to 'translate' it to in order to explain to wider humanity what is going on? That's how I see Sott's function: translating the Cs' largely analogous clues into mapping reality.

On the issue of 'alien disclosure', what if we've already done it by promoting awareness of psychopathy in high places, thus disclosing the 'aliens' among us that feed off humanity?

Niall,

Translating the meaning of 3D is why we are here I think. I was trying to find a quote from the Cs about "Spirit" and how would eventually understand how real spirit is but really haven't found it yet so here is maybe a better reference:

Session 28 September 2002
Q: (L) The other thing I was thinking about is the teaching that you are supposed to withdraw into some kind of monastic life in
order to grow spiritually. What I have observed is that the world is exactly what is needed to learn the lessons of existence. Anybody
who thinks that, in order to be spiritual, they have to go off to a monastery, or meditate, or follow this or that so-called "spiritual
practice," are turning away the greatest interaction with God and creation imaginable. They are throwing away a great gift.
By living in the world, and striving to see the spirit in things, one can accomplish so much more than if they go off to a monastery
where there are no distractions, no real tests of balance or seeing. It's more religious, I think, to be in the world and be able to see
and experience "spirit" than most people realize.
The real world is where we fit. It is where we are born. And if we try to escape this
lesson, we just come back over and over again.
(Andromeda) Maybe that IS their world? Maybe escaping to a monastery or ignoring or shutting out the world IS what is right for
them.
(Ark) But, the question is, whether we learn to understand the world around us. Some people don't care about understanding the
world. They are effectively saying: "it's holier to not care about the world, it's your business - we just want to ignore it."
(L) And they become the memory of the past - primal matter - they recycle. The very fact that we ARE in this realm means that this
is where we fit. And it seems that the only way to move to the next level is to grow. And that means to take full cognizance of the
medium of growth, to learn about the realm, learn how to be spiritual in the realm where you are. Grow where you are planted, but
always toward the light.
A: Home is where the heart is.
Q: (Andromeda) Is it vital to my physical existence to move to another country in the near future?
A: It is not "vital" to be in the body at all. But for those with missions in this realm, it is quite useful to preserve the physical
vehicle. Thus, if one accepts the mantle of responsibility to humanity, it is not a selfish thing to seek preservation until the mission is
accomplished. In the present situation, that will be enhanced outside of the USA.

I think the above kind of ties into what we are trying to do and be balanced. :huh:

The more I watch the "UFO community" and the "woo woo community in general" and reading John Keels work, the more I get the impression that certain woo woo stuff might actually be designed for exactly the purpose of distraction. Like: "Look up there and don't take a closer look down here..."

Seeing actually pretty bright people like Richard Dolan, almost totally loosing the plot by being literally obsessed with UFO stuff, while they could actually use that intelect for exposing nuts and bolts stuff on the 3D ground, certainly is just one case in point in that direction. What if most, or much of that woo woo stuff is designed to distract people to actually do something against those "higher forces" on 3D grounds?

Maybe that is even the only possible and effective way to do something against those "higher powers"? I mean, if you chose to expose the truth in 3D terms, it certainly can take away much more feeding ground for those "higher realms", then "exposing something" that you just have no real handle on and can't really proof or explain from our limited perception.

While listening to the SOTT talk show about the US election, the latest session was also fresh in my mind. I thought that this man behind the curtain could possibly be the fact that the US President is not the one in charge. We talk about this fact here all the time, but the fact of the matter is do the American people believe that is true? I don't think so. Until the people realize that fact the man behind the curtain remains hidden.

It doesn't seem to matter which candidate is elected, it looks kinda like the people will need to be shocked out of their socks before any change can follow. It also looks like plenty of shocks are lining up to do just that.

This new was not usual; I was wondering if it could apply somehow to 'the third man' :

Bombshell: Pentagon paid PR firm $540mln to film terrorist propaganda
https://www.sott.net/article/329928-Bombshell-Pentagon-paid-PR-firm-540mln-to-film-terrorist-propaganda

Actually, if cops have become strange :

...things that the Cs have said about the symbolic nature of things they have said - stuff like an "alien takeover" really meaning a takeover by psychos and "nephilim with stunguns" being represented by cops with tasers - you start to see what's REALLY going on and you begin to be able to REALLY read the signs and make sense of what is happening in our world.

The chief of the cops can do as well :

U.S. HAS BEEN PREPARING FOR WWIII WHILE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN KEPT IN THE DARK
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42914.msg680002.html#msg680002

Back
Top Bottom