Another Hit for The C's? Big miscalculation reveals the "Man behind the curtain"

Rightly as you said before Joe:
Life is about growth, but what is "life" if not the relationships we have with other people, and therefore what is growth in life but the growth of our relationships with others. But growth in what way? A combining perhaps, of those formerly unique private worlds, into something greater than the sum of the parts, something that can create or attract a new life or world by the concentration and communalization of those private realities that in themselves do not have the strength or power to do so. In addition, of course, this process would have to involve not just a shared view of reality, but rather one that resonates with an objective reality, or with the greater forces of nature aka broad-scale objective reality creation.
A good piece of the puzzle after "the" fallen curtains written by Pierre:
https://www.sott.net/article/313787-Post-imperialism-A-Template-for-a-New-Social-Order

goyacobol said:
Thanks for an expanded view of the "playing field". I will continue to think about what your view means. Sorry for too much "lamenting". Not everything in 3D sucks I still have the forum and members who care and share. And many other things to be thankful for.

No need to apologize! We've all been there and will likely be there again. :hug2:

Joe said:
goyacobol said:
And like you I have children and grandchildren. They are a joy for me as well. This is not the world I want for them or any of us. I just feel like we are going down the tubes unless the playing field starts to level. I guess a level playing field is the only hope I really have and the Cs say 3D is NOT the perspective in which to find much hope.

Maybe you are conflating perspective with reality? Reality doesn't change, but your perspective can, which opens you to different ways of interpreting or seeing that reality. If you "go" to 4D tomorrow, do you think that all struggle or conflict or pain will be gone? It seems to me that wishing for that is a pipe dream, it's what the newagers do. Our goal is to surmount the suffering and understand it in a way that may end up being "ecstatic" in terms of an "aha!" moment or moments, but to get there, it's a struggle. A struggle to know more and more, and in that process our understanding of what it's all about changes, and therefore our 'reality'.

Do you have children or grandchildren? I am not asking for or "wishing for" "all struggle or conflict or pain will be gone". I'm maybe like yourself feeling some of that conflict and pain and wondering when the "playing field" will be more level. I wouldn't even think of some of these things if the Laura, Cs and the forum hadn't brought them to my attention.

It is the battle that all of us deal with so I expect to take my share of the punches.

I kind of already got in trouble with my wording about the very thing you are saying I shouldn't do:

goyacobol said:
AL Today said:
goyacobol said:
[..]
We should do "the best that you can" while still in 3D but don't expect to move into 4D and just have a picnic.
[...]

Bolding mine. Methinks to not expect as that is anticipation. All I accumulate here is filed away for use, if and when needed. The "best we can do" methinks again, has much to do with the choices we make when an event/situation arises. When Doing something.

This is a Big Beautiful Blue Marble. The world sucks but we perhaps can enjoy the ride. Where next I go, we will then see...

You are correct. I am just using my own logic which can be totally off. I should have said if the Ra Material is factual then it seems to me that 4D STS battling 4D STO would not be a picnic. I don't know that for sure. It may be "ecstatic" battling in 4D. Methinks.

If not expecting a "picnic" even if I would be a candidate for 4D doesn't tell you something about my lack of "wishful thinking" I don't know what to say exactly. I just got in trouble for assuming that no one can expect a picnic even in 4D (much less 3D).

And it's no picnic for me just to have somebody think I am leaning toward "New Age" thinking. I am expecting this battle to be continued even in 4D whether I "go" there or not. I did mention 5D as a possibility. I tried to understand and still try to understand what that means. According to the RA material 4D is still the battleground between STS and STO.

I don't expect you understand exactly how it feels to have children and grandchildren if you don't. And yes, hopefully I do know the difference between "reality" and perspective. Are you conflating 4D with "New Age"?

goyacobol said:
Do you have children or grandchildren? I am not asking for or "wishing for" "all struggle or conflict or pain will be gone". I'm maybe like yourself feeling some of that conflict and pain and wondering when the "playing field" will be more level. I wouldn't even think of some of these things if the Laura, Cs and the forum hadn't brought them to my attention.

It is the battle that all of us deal with so I expect to take my share of the punches.

If not expecting a "picnic" even if I would be a candidate for 4D doesn't tell you something about my lack of "wishful thinking" I don't know what to say exactly. I just got in trouble for assuming that no one can expect a picnic even in 4D (much less 3D).

And it's no picnic for me just to have somebody think I am leaning toward "New Age" thinking. I am expecting this battle to be continued even in 4D whether I "go" there or not. I did mention 5D as a possibility. I tried to understand and still try to understand what that means. According to the RA material 4D is still the battleground between STS and STO.

I don't expect you understand exactly how it feels to have children and grandchildren if you don't. And yes, hopefully I do know the difference between "reality" and perspective. Are you conflating 4D with "New Age"?

I don't have children, but I understand where you are coming from and the heartache it can cause when you have consider the type of world they may have to live in.

I suppose if we're being honest, none of us know what we're talking about when we refer to "4D", a "level playing field" or any of those concepts. We project and imagine and wish a lot, with very little in the way of anything tangible to work with. Such concepts are, nevertheless, attractive as possibilities, especially when we really see the course on which our world seems to be set right now. And the situation is made all the more poignant, I'm sure, when you have young children in your family or extended family that you love and care about so much.

Just for the record, I didn't mean to come across as accusing you of anything. I understand and have a lot of sympathy for how difficult it can be to navigate life at this point in time. But I place at least some faith (or maybe all the faith I can muster) in the idea that a burden shared with like-minded and 'like-hearted' companions is a burden halved.

Joe said:
goyacobol said:

I don't have children, but I understand where you are coming from and the heartache it can cause when you have consider the type of world they may have to live in.

I suppose if we're being honest, none of us know what we're talking about when we refer to "4D", a "level playing field" or any of those concepts. We project and imagine and wish a lot, with very little in the way of anything tangible to work with. Such concepts are, nevertheless, attractive as possibilities, especially when we really see the course on which our world seems to be set right now. And the situation is made all the more poignant, I'm sure, when you have young children in your family or extended family that you love and care about so much.

Just for the record, I didn't mean to come across as accusing you of anything. I understand and have a lot of sympathy for how difficult it can be to navigate life at this point in time. But I place at least some faith (or maybe all the faith I can muster) in the idea that a burden shared with like-minded and 'like-hearted' companions is a burden halved.

Thank you Joe. You are more honest and practical than I am sometimes. I helps to know you are more in the "wait and see" mode about some of these topics and would err on the side of caution. I have to work on enough 3D lessons that I am sure will keep me plenty busy. And I appreciate your articles on SOTT and advice on the forum. I am trying to finish the book that you co-authored with Niall, Manufactured Terror: The Boston Marathon Bombings, Sandy Hook, Aurora Shooting and Other False Flag Terror Attacks. I have much 3D reading to do and I doubt whether I'll ever catch up on everything.

I'll try to be less speculative and more practical. I do have a lot of curiosity which is not always a good thing. They say it "killed the cat". :/

goyacobol said:
I helps to know you are more in the "wait and see" mode about some of these topics and would err on the side of caution.

Well, to be honest (again), do we have a choice? I think it's a reasonable to assume that if we just do our best with what is in front of us to do each day, then nothing more can be asked or expected of anyone. Because, again, do we have a choice not to do that? Is there anything else we could do to secure some future outcome? I can't think of any. Accepting macro scale things like the state of the world as they are while doing our best to influence and chart a chosen personal course in life (while reserving the right to change direction as new information comes in) seems to not only be the best approach but also the only one that is available to us. Of course, we could just try and shut out life and ignore it, but that usually isn't even a choice but an unconscious response.

goyacobol said:
I'll try to be less speculative and more practical. I do have a lot of curiosity which is not always a good thing. They say it "killed the cat". :/

I don't think there's anything wrong with speculation, but if we indulge in it too much (I'm not saying you are) it can tend to lead us to taking our 'eye of the ball', which can result in all sorts of wishful thinking for lack of objective data, which in the end tends to create more of the suffering we are trying to work to avoid or at least lessen. It's a bit of a knife-edge to walk for sure, but by helping each other I think it is doable.

Joe said:
goyacobol said:
I helps to know you are more in the "wait and see" mode about some of these topics and would err on the side of caution.

Well, to be honest (again), do we have a choice? I think it's a reasonable to assume that if we just do our best with what is in front of us to do each day, then nothing more can be asked or expected of anyone. Because, again, do we have a choice not to do that? Is there anything else we could do to secure some future outcome? I can't think of any. Accepting macro scale things like the state of the world as they are while doing our best to influence and chart a chosen personal course in life (while reserving the right to change direction as new information comes in) seems to not only be the best approach but also the only one that is available to us. Of course, we could just try and shut out life and ignore it, but that usually isn't even a choice but an unconscious response.

goyacobol said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with speculation, but if we indulge in it too much (I'm not saying you are) it can tend to lead us to taking our 'eye of the ball', which can result in all sorts of wishful thinking for lack of objective data, which in the end tends to create more of the suffering we are trying to work to avoid or at least lessen. It's a bit of a knife-edge to walk for sure, but by helping each other I think it is doable.

This is the best place to find more objective viewpoints than anywhere I think. With the ball bouncing around the planet it almost makes me cross-eyed. :umm:
Thanks for the input.

For me, enjoying grandchildren and watching them grow up is something that I haven't had much chance to do. Except for the times that they were taken prematurely, which I was forced to watch and endure prior to my passing. I would sure like a different outcome. It would be wonderful to watch them mature with at least some form of a level playing field.

The playing field hasn't been level for 300,000 years or so. If moving to 4D finally accomplishes that, then I am so ready for that move, you have no idea. They are the only thing that keeps me here today, those little ones. Having had the opportunity to use my 4D body briefly, believe me when I say, the playing field will be level. You will have the choice. Right now you don't have any choice. You are treated like cattle by fellow human beings, let alone 4D STS.

Which brings me to the review of the video.

The first hour or so covers events leading up to the second World War, which starts in the late 1800's. It talks about the players behind the scenes, their motivation and even shows Hitler as a puppet on a string. Who is pulling the string, the western elite. Even the Queen of England has a pull. According to these elite, they support both sides with the motivation being money. They could care less who wins or loses because they always are in a position to win.

Yes, the residents of the German concentration camps were nothing more than slave labor for a group of elites. These people (if you could call them that) made Billions during the second World War. And, they are making billions today from people killing people. They need an enemy. They also found that whoever controls the media can control an entire nation and can cause people to kill people.

Then it goes on to implicate these same people or children of these people in the murder of JFK. It breaks down the players and even talks about George Bush and the role that he played in the murder. Half of the people involved that day can be implicated as being part of the murder. A comment about George Bush looking like he broke out in ass holes and shit himself to death when he thought that he was found out was a good one.

And so, on we go. The Philippines, Vietnam, South America, North Africa, Russia, China and even the USA, all used by the 1% ers, for profit.

This system is not worth salvaging.

That is why they hate Russia. Because Russia has a new system in place, which threatens their
existence. The problem is that most are blind and the ones who can see it are greedy, thanks to the 6 o'clock news.

I know that we talk about it here all the time, but condensing the last 100 plus years into 3 hours is still hard to swallow. It most definitely has left a mark on me.

[quote author= goyacobol]You are correct. I am just using my own logic which can be totally off. I should have said if the Ra Material is factual then it seems to me that 4D STS battling 4D STO would not be a picnic. I don't know that for sure. It may be "ecstatic" battling in 4D. Methinks.[/quote]

To add,

There are several ways to explain this ''leveling the playing field''

I don't know which one is factual, but the one you were referring to works out in the following way. At least that's what I am currently getting at.

It's not really a ''fight'' as in 3D thinking. Remember there is no true physicality in 4D.

It's about keeping your STO polarity intact.

According to Ra, to graduate one has to be either 50% STO or 95% STS. That means that if you got this bare medium of 50% STO. The other part of you is 50% STS. That gives 4STS a lot of room to deceive you.

It are kind of 'mind battles' I suppose. Like during the Fall. 4STS will show you the 'gold' and try to convince you how great and fun STS is. And if they succeed to convince you through the lack of self-knowledge and blind spots you have. You lose your STO polarity and they control you in 4D.

But if you keep your STO polarity intact and you don't fall for their deception. They used up their energy which they spend trying to deceive you and you gain the upper hand in a way? (Not sure how it plays out)

And it will indeed not be picknick, 4STS can be rather convincing. They probably know you better than you do yourself. So any blind spot you have will certainly be exploited.

From what I understand this event is indeed exciting in a way. Because it offers a chance to replace the old Gods of Earth (4STS) with the new (4STO)

But first and foremost, and as for now. We can only do what is in front of us. That's also the best way to prepare (If this 'battle' in 4D is actually somehow real and on the agenda?)

[quote author= Niall][quote author= Win52]This is not the world I want for them or any of us. I just feel like we are going down the tubes unless the playing field starts to level. I guess a level playing field is the only hope I really have and the Cs say 3D is NOT the perspective in which to find much hope. [/quote]

Not everything is going down the tubes. Swathes of Africa, for example, are acquiring modern infrastructure for the first time, and at a rapid pace, thanks to Chinese trade & investment. China itself is pulling up about half a billion people into its middle class, in what I can only describe as an economic quantum leap. It's certainly without historical precedent. Russia's rise we already know about. They both have major plans to link up the whole world (beginning with the Eurasian landmass) with high-speed transport. They're doing it piecemeal already, but what if it can't really take off until the outdated maxims of 'greed is good' and 'might makes right' - embodied in the US-led Western World Order - are defeated? What if all this is 'the playing fields starting to level'?[/quote]

Yes, and that is another way of looking at it. Maybe this battle of leveling the playing field is already playing out here in 3D.

This 4D battle is through us after all.

[quote author= Joe]Maybe you are conflating perspective with reality? Reality doesn't change, but your perspective can, which opens you to different ways of interpreting or seeing that reality. If you "go" to 4D tomorrow, do you think that all struggle or conflict or pain will be gone? [/quote]

Indeed, and to add

To graduate one has to have an understanding which suffering is relevant and which is not.

You can suffer because of self-serving purposes. (STS) (irrelevant)

Or you suffer because others suffer. (STO) (relevant)

So yes, you still suffer in 4D.

[quote author= goyacobol]And it's no picnic for me just to have somebody think I am leaning toward "New Age" thinking. I am expecting this battle to be continued even in 4D whether I "go" there or not. I did mention 5D as a possibility. I tried to understand and still try to understand what that means. According to the RA material 4D is still the battleground between STS and STO.[/quote]

I hope I could help out a bit. But I don't have the answers. We are not supposed to take many things the C's said literally. It's difficult to translate higher realm explanations into 3D and backwards. Sometimes even impossible I reckon.

WIN 52 said:
I know that we talk about it here all the time, but condensing the last 100 plus years into 3 hours is still hard to swallow. It most definitely has left a mark on me.

I'll try to find time to give it a look-see. Sounds like some sort of "Illuminati" thing, though, and that's a little tiresome. They don't understand psychopathy and that that is the real determinant.

As for the bleak perspective: I know this one well and so do my kids who are involved with this work; that's why I do NOT have grandchildren. It terrifies me to think of bringing children into this world where it is impossible to fulfill the most basic parent-child obligation: to protect the child. Back when my children were little, I came to understand viscerally just how little control over protecting their lives I actually had with the State hovering always in the background ready to dictate what you can or cannot do concerning your child, and with the full capability of taking them away from you if you act the least bit different. Obviously, having laws to protect children from bad parents is a good thing; the problem is when psychopaths begin to make the rules about what is a "bad" parent; things like forcing vaccinations, gender theory teaching, education based on lies, etc. And if you run afoul of anyone, they can easily report you as being a bad parent and you are considered guilty until proven innocent but meanwhile, your kids are taken and scarred for life. I saw way too much of that happening and that was back then; it is way worse now.

Plus, if there is a war or extreme civil unrest, or a major epidemic, or catastrophes, famine, etc., how do you protect your children from all that? So you can see that I have a rather grim view of things. And none of what I have listed even approaches Gurdjieff's idea of humans being "food for the moon" or the Cs idea of being "energy sources for 4D STS"!!!

In the early days of researching the UFO/hyperdimensional reality view, the Cs, etc., I was so traumatized that I couldn't look at a child without thinking that they were just "food" one way or another. When the movie "The Matrix" came out, it gave me a different metaphor, but it was equally horrible. I would go to the supermarket and see a pregnant woman and feel absolute horror at what she was doing: having a baby to feed 4D STS!!! And really, it hasn't changed much because the world "out there" has gotten so much worse and the psychopaths have become overt masters of the world.

How can we raise and teach children what is good, decent, right, clean, pro-humanity when the entire system prohibits it, has criminalized goodness more or less? Working on sott, reading the news, it doesn't get any better.

And so, as I've said before, this is what drives me; in spite of seeing reality as it is, I still work to try to do the only things that seem rational to create a new world if that is possible. I guess I adhere to the old saying that if you find yourself surrounded, and the only way out is up, you have to figure out how to fly.

That's what we are working on. We don't know if we can do it; we don't know if it will work; but we really have no other option. And I'm not a quitter.

bjorn said:
[quote author= goyacobol]You are correct. I am just using my own logic which can be totally off. I should have said if the Ra Material is factual then it seems to me that 4D STS battling 4D STO would not be a picnic. I don't know that for sure. It may be "ecstatic" battling in 4D. Methinks.

To add,

There are several ways to explain this ''leveling the playing field''

I don't know which one is factual, but the one you were referring to works out in the following way. At least that's what I am currently getting at.

It's not really a ''fight'' as in 3D thinking. Remember there is no true physicality in 4D. [WRONG]

It's about keeping your STO polarity intact.

According to Ra, to graduate one has to be either 50% STO or 95% STS[close enough I think STO needs to be 51% ]. That means that if you got this bare medium of 50% STO. The other part of you is 50% STS. That gives 4STS a lot of room to deceive you.

It are kind of 'mind battles' [at 6D]I suppose. Like during the Fall. 4STS will show you the 'gold' and try to convince you how great and fun STS is[May be more physical that that]. And if they succeed to convince you through the lack of self-knowledge and blind spots you have. You lose your STO polarity and they control you in 4D.

But if you keep your STO polarity intact and you don't fall for their deception. They used up their energy which they spend trying to deceive you and you gain the upper hand in a way? (Not sure how it plays out)

And it will indeed not be picknick, 4STS can be rather convincing[Aren't they doing that already?]. They probably know you better than you do yourself. So any blind spot you have will certainly be exploited.

From what I understand this event is indeed exciting in a way. Because it offers a chance to replace the old Gods of Earth (4STS) with the new (4STO) [That's a possibility I suppose but where is your reference?]

But first and foremost, and as for now. We can only do what is in front of us. That's also the best way to prepare (If this 'battle' in 4D is actually somehow real and on the agenda?[If not who cares?])

[quote author= Niall][quote author= Win52][WRONG it was me goyacobol]This is not the world I want for them or any of us. I just feel like we are going down the tubes unless the playing field starts to level. I guess a level playing field is the only hope I really have and the Cs say 3D is NOT the perspective in which to find much hope. [/quote]

Not everything is going down the tubes. Swathes of Africa, for example, are acquiring modern infrastructure for the first time, and at a rapid pace, thanks to Chinese trade & investment. China itself is pulling up about half a billion people into its middle class, in what I can only describe as an economic quantum leap. It's certainly without historical precedent. Russia's rise we already know about. They both have major plans to link up the whole world (beginning with the Eurasian landmass) with high-speed transport. They're doing it piecemeal already, but what if it can't really take off until the outdated maxims of 'greed is good' and 'might makes right' - embodied in the US-led Western World Order - are defeated? What if all this is 'the playing fields starting to level'?[/quote]

Yes, and that is another way of looking at it. Maybe this battle of leveling the playing field is already playing out here in 3D. [I don't really think that is the case yet]

This 4D battle is through us after all. [agreed]

[quote author= Joe]Maybe you are conflating perspective with reality? Reality doesn't change, but your perspective can, which opens you to different ways of interpreting or seeing that reality. If you "go" to 4D tomorrow, do you think that all struggle or conflict or pain will be gone? [/quote]

Indeed, and to add

To graduate one has to have an understanding which suffering is relevant and which is not.

You can suffer because of self-serving purposes. (STS) (irrelevant)

Or you suffer because others suffer. (STO) (relevant)

So yes, you still suffer in 4D. [It's still a battle but at least you will see directly who your opponents are]

[quote author= goyacobol]And it's no picnic for me just to have somebody think I am leaning toward "New Age" thinking. I am expecting this battle to be continued even in 4D whether I "go" there or not. I did mention 5D as a possibility. I tried to understand and still try to understand what that means. According to the RA material 4D is still the battleground between STS and STO.[/quote]

I hope I could help out a bit. But I don't have the answers. We are not supposed to take many things the C's said literally. It's difficult to translate higher realm explanations into 3D and backwards. Sometimes even impossible I reckon.
[/quote]

bjorn,

For the most part I think you are on track and I am not trying to be critical but there were some parts that just don't agree with the transcripts.

I think you are on track for the most part but it was not WIN 52 who said:

Quote from: Win53
This is not the world I want for them or any of us. I just feel like we are going down the tubes unless the playing field starts to level. I guess a level playing field is the only hope I really have and the Cs say 3D is NOT the perspective in which to find much hope.

That was me goyacobol.

And just to clarify there IS some physicality in 4D according to the Cs in as concise manner as any I can think of at the moment:

Session 16 October 1994
Q: (V) I find the information of transforming to the fourth dimension very exciting and natural which is
why I ask if this is going to be something I will experience in the future excluding death?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) If, theoretically, an individual... I am getting a very unusual feeling right at this moment, why?
A: Metabolic changes enhanced by accelerated learning.
Q: (L) Is this happening to all three of us?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by
making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be
made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state?
Remember, this is just a theoretical person...
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what
state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be
the experience?
A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control
over the substance and constitution of the body?
A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?
A: Yes.

Also in my previous post the Ra Material describes the battle:

The Law of One said:
Questioner: Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this
thought-battle? What percent engages?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only
four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.
Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.
Questioner: Would an entity of this density be more effective for this work
than an entity of density five or six?
Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own[3D] which,
lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle.
Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.
Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that both the Confederation and the
Orion group utilize only their fourth densities in this battle, and that the
fifth and sixth densities of the Orion group do not engage in this?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are
low.
It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not
take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this
battle.
Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

I may be wrong but if we don't just go to 5D after 3D the above seems to be saying that both orientations (STS and STO) are the ones to battle in 4D.

We should do "the best that you can" while still in 3D but don't expect to move into 4D and just have a picnic. I know I am sounding a bit weird but these times are going to get weirder I think. I am still in 3D but how long I don't know and I don't think any of us know for sure. It is not that we should ignore the "present" but there is also us in the "future".

5D and 6D (whether STS or STO) according to the Ra Material, do NOT engage in physical battle but are as you say more engaged in a "thought" wars which according to the Cs appears to us as unusual weather. It is only 3D and 4D that have any physicality.

And to add from Laura's last post once you sense the "terror" of the situation you regret even having children or grandchildren during this period of enslavement and battle.

As far as I know I am still in 3D so what do I know?

I am just "speculating" but being in 3D sometimes feels like having a general of an army telling me OK, take these "butterfly wings” and get out there and fight.

But I contemplate on what Niall said:

Niall said:
What if a 'social memory complex' is a network of co-linear people engaged in a network war with other networks? What if the Pentagon system is the primary STS network? What if it had a massive head-start thanks to being 'forewarned' and 'forearmed', but now that other, counter-balancing 'STO' network (including its 'help' - Putin's network, maybe China's network) have caught up? What if you and I are already (or partially) 4D because we're part of this network? In 3D I'm just another guy in a meatsack typing stuff on this keyboard, but in 4D my words have incomparably more power (so long as they're objectively informed!) to affect many in 3D because those words reverberate in many nodes across a network? What if my 3D self might ordinarily be guided by the General Law to 'join the fray' and enlist with the Donbass rebels against the Kiev Nazis, or go to Gaza to assist Palestinians and risk being rubbed out by the IDF, but instead my expanded awareness 'in 4D' means that I 'progressed' to join the fray in another 'density'?

Some things for you to think about as you lament how much 3D sucks and wonder when 4D is gonna get here!

I am considering more possibilities and don't have all the answers. Maybe together we can start putting more of the pieces together. Maybe "butterfly wings" are more powerful than we think? :huh:

Great summaries and thoughts expressed in the latest turn in this thread. That's the value of this network. The thing about knowing of "higher realms" - the hyperdimensional realities - and the things the C's have been indicating (plus our better understanding of them over the years) is that we should just do what is in us to do. We can forget about if it will help, if we will "succeed", if we should quit, and so on. We can only do very little down here, but we have to choose; choose what we align with, choose what we want to become. That's what should drive us, rather than what the outcome will be.

If we do what is possible and the right choices for OUR destiny, everything will fall into place, I think. The only really useful consideration of keeping track of how things are going is to adjust where energy and intentions are put maybe - as this might work better than that, so let's put more energy and intent here and less there, etc. But we shouldn't put too much emphasis on the possible and probable outcomes, only do what is right BECAUSE it's the right thing to do if we can figure out what that is in each situation. We also can't know what all consequence will be down the line.

As we continue to learn and grow, we'll be able to do more and know more. But in the meanwhile we play the role we can and let the chips fall where they will. Or so I think.

Added: Just saw the last two posts above.

SeekinTruth said:
Great summaries and thoughts expressed in the latest turn in this thread. That's the value of this network. The thing about knowing of "higher realms" - the hyperdimensional realities - and the things the C's have been indicating (plus our better understanding of them over the years) is that we should just do what is in us to do. We can forget about if it will help, if we will "succeed", if we should quit, and so on. We can only do very little down here, but we have to choose; choose what we align with, choose what we want to become. That's what should drive us, rather than what the outcome will be.

If we do what is possible and the right choices for OUR destiny, everything will fall into place, I think. The only really useful consideration of keeping track of how things are going is to adjust where energy and intentions are put maybe - as this might work better than that, so let's put more energy and intent here and less there, etc. But we shouldn't put too much emphasis on the possible and probable outcomes, only do what is right BECAUSE it's the right thing to do if we can figure out what that is in each situation. We also can't know what all consequence will be down the line.

As we continue to learn and grow, we'll be able to do more and know more. But in the meanwhile we play the role we can and let the chips fall where they will. Or so I think.

I'll wait for your comments on the last 5 posts (I consider them relevant as well).

goyacobol said:
SeekinTruth said:

I'll wait for your comments on the last 5 posts (I consider them relevant as well).

Just to clarify, I was commenting on those as well. Just your and WIN 52's posts (#70 and #71) were not up yet when I loaded the page and then replied without refreshing, but the warning came up in the preview that there were two new posts.

Back
Top Bottom