Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

The following article continues the theme of looking at esoteric or occult symbols that conceal a hidden hyperdimensional physics, which has only become apparent in our own more scientifically advanced age that can now appreciate such concepts. Although we have looked at some of the ideas presented in this article previously on this thread, the article seeks to connect what on the surface seem to be a number of random, unconnected things. I hope it will generate a lively discussion.
The Hexagon and the Star of David

Recently, we have been looking at the ways in which the Atlanteans sought to preserve for posterity their advanced scientific and technological knowledge after suffering a cataclysm that all but annihilated their society, an event we now know as the Deluge or the Biblical Flood.

We have seen evidence that they did this primarily through myths, which contained hidden allegories (e.g., Plato’s Cave and his description of the capitol city of Atlantis) and through certain symbols, which came to form part of an occulted, esoteric wisdom that was preserved within mystery schools such the Pythagoreans (as sacred geometry), the Dionysian Mysteries cults, the Cabbalists and the Essenes for example, and was eventually inherited by groups such as the Assassins, the Knights Templar, the Freemasons and the modern Rosicrucians.

We have looked at possible hyperdimensional scientific models based around the pyramid (the tetractys) or tetrahedron, projective geometry and the potential relevance of prime numbers, following the C’s clues. However, for the purposes of this article, I would like to focus on one particular symbol and that is the hexagon and the device it is most often linked with within occult or cabbalistic teachings, the Star of David.
1680727507856.png

The Star of David emblem (see above) is created from two intersecting equilateral triangles that form what is known as a ‘hexagram’.

Quoting from Wikipedia:

A hexagram (Greek) or sexagram (Latin) is a six-pointed geometric star figure with the Schläfli symbol {6/2}, 2{3}, or {{3}}. Since there are no true regular continuous hexagrams, the term is instead used to refer to a compound figure of two equilateral triangles. The intersection is a regular hexagon.

The hexagram is part of an infinite series of shapes which are compounds of two n-dimensional simplices. In three dimensions, the analogous compound is the stellated octahedron, and in four dimensions the compound of two 5-cells is obtained.

[The hexagram] has been historically used in religious and cultural contexts and as decorative motifs. The symbol was used as a decorative motif in medieval Christian churches and Jewish synagogues. The hexagram is thought to have originated in Buddhism and was also used by Hindus before it appeared in Judaism. In Judaism it was first used by King David 885 BC and was later adopted by Muslims as a mystic symbol in the medieval period, where it was known as the Seal of Solomon, and depicted as either a hexagram or a pentagram.

Group theory

In mathematics, the root system for the simple Lie group G2 is in the form of a hexagram, with six long roots and six short roots.
1680727644234.png

Construction by linear algebra
1680727679604.png

A regular hexagram can be constructed by orthographically projecting any cube onto a plane through three vertices that are all adjacent to the same vertex. The twelve midpoints to edges of the cube form a hexagram. For example, consider the projection of the unit cube with vertices that are all adjacent to the same vertex. The twelve midpoints to edges of the cube form a hexagram. For example, consider the projection of the unit cube with vertices at the eight possible binary vectors in three dimensions (1, 0, 0), (0, 1, 0), (0, 0, 1), (1, 1, 0), (1. 0. 1), (0, 1, 1), (1, 1, 1) on to the plane x+ y + z = 1. The midpoints are (0, 0, ½), (0, ½, ½), (0, 1, ½), (1, 1, ½), and all points resulting from these by applying a permutation to their entries. These 12 points project to a hexagram: six vertices around the outer hexagon and six on the inner.
1680727724961.png

A regular hexagram, {6}[2{3}]{6}, can be seen as a compound composed of an upwards (blue here) and downwards (pink) facing equilateral triangle, with their intersection as a regular hexagon (in green).

The oldest known depiction of a six-pointed star (dating back to the 3rd millennium BC.) was excavated in the Ashtarak burial mound in “Nerkin Naver” (in Historic Armenia). [MJF: This would therefore predate the foundation of Judaism and the historic origins of the Abraham/Mosaic Hebrews or Israelites.]

The hexagram is also a mandala symbol called satkona yantra or sadkona yantra found on ancient South Indian Hindu temples. It symbolizes the nara-narayana, or perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God, and if maintained, results in "moksha," or "nirvana" (release from the bounds of the earthly world and its material trappings) [MJF: bear this in mind for later].

Some researchers have theorized that the hexagram represents the astrological chart at the time of David's birth or anointment as king. The hexagram is also known as the "King's Star" in astrological circles.

In antique papyri, pentagrams, together with stars and other signs, are frequently found on amulets bearing the Jewish names of God* and used to guard against fever and other diseases. Curiously the hexagram is not found among these signs. In the Greek Magical Papyri (Wessely, l.c. pp. 31, 112) at Paris and London there are 22 signs side by side, and a circle with twelve signs, but neither a pentagram nor a hexagram.

*The most common name of God in the Hebrew Bible is the Tetragrammaton, יהוה, that is usually transcribed as YHWH.
1680727973091.png
The Hebrew Name of God as inscribed on the page of a Sephardic
manuscript of the Hebrew Bible (1385)
The Star of David

The Star of David is a symbol commonly associated with Judaism and the Jewish People. In Hebrew, it is called Magen David (“Shield of David”).

The Magen David is today a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity and is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Its usage as a sign of Jewish identity began in the Middle Ages, though its religious usage began earlier, with the current earliest archaeological evidence being a stone bearing the shield from the arch of a 3–4th century synagogue in the Galilee.
1680728076272.png
The Star of David in the oldest surviving complete copy of the Masoretic text, the Leningrad Codex, dated 1008.
The first thing that strikes me about the image above is how similar it looks to an eastern mandala. This may be no accident. The Jewish religion emerged in the Middle East but before the religion took shape under Abraham/Moses, the people who would become the Hebrews, Israelites and eventually the Jews were part of a larger body of Semitic people who as Scythian Celts had migrated from central Asia into the Middle East. They would establish themselves first in Mesopotamia, then dominated by the Sumerians, where they would be, as new immigrants, very much the underdogs. The Sumerians had long had trade contact with the Indian sub-continent and Indian culture, philosophy and religious concepts had permeated Sumerian society over time. Eventually, these Scythians would take over the Sumeria empire and establish a new Akkadian empire under Sargon the Great, the first great 'Akkadian' king of Sumeria, who the C’s described as a ‘deep level punctuator’ (coming from the subterranean Aryan civilisation):​

Q: (L) Well, we should have figured that. There's hardly been anybody else running things for the last 300 thousand years or so. Okay, going in another direction: what other names were the Danaans known by?
A: Scythians.
[MJF: So the Danaans were Scythian Celts who would eventually end up in Northern Europe and may well have been the Tribe of Dan and the Tuatha de Danaan in Ireland]
Q: (L) How did the Scythians get to Egypt?
A: VIA Akkad.
Q: (L) Was Sargon a Scythian?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
[MJF: And let us not forget that Abraham/Moses was a Hittite, as well as being a Levite.]
A: Close.

However, it would be this period of subjection under Sumerian rule that would act as an ancient folk memory for the later Exodus from Egypt. The C’s placed this original Exodus as far back as 2,664 BC:​

Session 30 September 1994:

Q: (L) What year did the Exodus occur counting backward from now according to our calendrical system?

A: 4670.16

Q: (L) At that time did a cometary Venus pass close to the earth and cause disruption?

[…]

Q: (L) Which is the older civilization: Sumerian or Egyptian?

A: Sumerian.
[MJF: By this I think they mean the Egyptian civilisation of the Pharaohs, not the non-Egyptian civilisation that built the Pyramids at Giza in 8,800 BC]

We should also remember here that India’s Hindu religion and culture based, on the Vedic scriptures, was derived from descendants of the Paranthas (who were Atlanteans):
Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?
A: Descendants of Paranthas, as per "Divine guidance."

Hence, esoteric symbols like the hexagram may have made their way from India to Sumeria and Egypt and would eventually find their way into the iconography of Judaism. However, when exactly the motif was adopted by the Mosaic Jews is a moot point. In a bizarre twist on history, the Jews would find themselves back in Mesopotamia as slaves again after the fall of Jerusalem to the Babylonians in 587 BC, the Babylonians having succeeded to the old Akkadian empire of Sargon the Great. Thus, it is possible that the Star of David symbol was co-opted into Judaism during the Babylonian diaspora. Whatever was the means by which the hexagram or Star of David was introduced into Jewish teachings and philosophy, we know it eventually became an integral part of the Jewish Kabbalah.

As Wikipedia explains:​

Jewish Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between the unchanging, eternal God — the mysterious Ein Sof (אֵין סוֹף‎, ("The Infinite") — and the mortal, finite universe (God's creation). It forms the foundation of mystical religious interpretations within Judaism.

Jewish Kabbalist originally developed their own transmission of sacred texts within the realm of Jewish tradition and often use classical Jewish scriptures to explain and demonstrate its mystical teachings. These teachings are held by followers in Judaism to define the inner meaning of both the Hebrew Bible and traditional rabbinic literature and their formerly concealed transmitted dimension, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances. One of the fundamental kabbalistic texts, the
Zohar, was first published in the 13th century, and the almost universal form adhered to in modern Judaism is Lurianic Kabbalah

Traditional practitioners believe its earliest origins pre-date world religions, forming the primordial blueprint for Creation's philosophies, religions, sciences, arts, and political systems. Historically, Kabbalah emerged from earlier forms of Jewish mysticism in 12th- to 13th-century Spain and Southern France.

And, as we know, this kabbalistic knowledge, which first emerged in Western Europe in Spain and Southern France, would be picked up by Western scholars and incorporated into Western esoteric teachings (including for these purposes the secrets of alchemy), alongside the Hermetica, by groups such as the Knights Templar and the Rosicrucians. Indeed, as I have mentioned before, Nicolas Flamel, the 14th century Parisian alchemist, supposedly discovered the secret of alchemy after reading a book by Abraham the Jew, which he obtained in Spain. This might explain why the enclave of alchemists mentioned by the C's in relation to Oak Island was based in the Pyrenees.
The Hexagram as a Scientific Symbol

Having looked at the history of the Hexagram, I would now like to turn to the science that may lie behind the symbol, which may point us towards that most interesting of concepts, the wormhole.​

Let us recall what the C’s said about the loop of the cylinder, which pictorially represents the image of a wormhole:

Session 7 June 1997:

Q: Ark did some reading on the Einstein thing, the letters to Kaluza, and there did not seem to be anything that E did in the period mentioned that would make one tend to think that there was a UFT from him in that time. But, Kaluza DID have an interesting idea about a 5 dimensional cylinder UFT which Einstein thought was quite startling. Yet, it seems that Einstein somewhat delayed Kaluza's presentation. What struck me was the word 'cylinder' which reminded me of the earlier session where I asked if the Germans had developed a time machine and you said 'yes,' and that it was in Antarctica, and that 'they' were 'exploring the loop of the cylinder.' You said that the loop of the cylinder was a 4th thru 6th density profile. Could you give me some elaboration on this cylinder, the loop of the cylinder, and whether it was Kaluza who did the UFT and not Einstein?

A: Cylinder is really a double loop, is it not? And meditate if you will on the true meaning of this!
[MJF: Which can be represented in the form of the wormhole, which looks like like a heavily twisted can of coke, as depicted in the illustration of a holographic quantum wormhole as provided below by Blueglazer.]

Q: Is it true that Kaluza had the theory and Einstein didn't?

A: Maybe it is that Einstein first hypothesized, and others were then commissioned for the purpose of completion in order to lead to application.

1680728406308.png

Credit to Blueglazer
However, the Chateau team would return to the subject in a later session, which brought in to play the hexagon again:

Session 5 February 2000:

Q: It's really sad that Santilli is involved with such flakey people! (F) Hasn't he always been? (L) He is certainly influenced by the wrong people! And I don't think we want anything to do with him at all. (A) Now, we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a which is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3-Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

This was followed by a further discussion of the hexagon in the session dated 4 July 2020:

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D..

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

(Joe) No, pendulums.

(Ark) The magnetic something?

(Joe) He adjusted the length of pendulums to dowse into different dimensions.

(Andromeda) He was drawing pentagrams and they were triangles in another dimension.

(Gaby) I think it was pentagons that he drew in 3rd density, and that was triangles in 4th density.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) What is this Lethbridge? It's a book that I should look at?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We have it. It's a short book.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was an unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram*". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

[*This term had arisen in an answer the C’s had given to a question in the Session dated 24 July1999:

Q: (A) Okay, I was trying to figure out how to build this expanded gravity, and I made a table to assist the question. The first possibility is that one can build gravity on a square matrix. This matrix can be symmetric, can be non-symmetric, or can be a complex matrix, which I call possibilities a, b, and c. The second possibility is to build a theory of gravity on the basis of a connection which looks like a cube rather than a matrix. Here we also have three possibilities: no curvature, but torsion; no torsion but curvature; torsion and curvature. These are possibilities 1, 2, and 3. Another possibility is to use any combination of these two lines of speculation. Another possibility is none of the above, but to build gravity on the basis of an irregular cube, or an irregular square, which I call A. Another possibility is to use something that is none of the above.

A: Octagonal complexigram. Try the formula for possibility 1-c first
]

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

The C's have thus pointed out that a double tetrahedron (which creates an octahedron when the two tetrahedrons’ bases are joined together) in 3 dimensions becomes a hexagon in 4 dimensions. A tetrahedron, or pyramid, in 3 dimensions can be represented, when viewed side on, by a triangle in 2 dimensions. The triangle is the first of the Platonic solids in geometry. The faces of a regular tetrahedron are equilateral triangles. If you then join two intersecting tetrahedrons together in 2 dimensions you will get the Star of David, otherwise known as the ‘Seal of Solomon’. In 2 dimensions this shape is depicted as a hexagon, which the C's are saying is a 4-Dimensional representation of a double tetrahedron in 3 dimensions. So, it appears that the ancient Star of David device is really a symbol, which conceals a hyperdimensional reality that can lead one to the Unified Field Theory.

This hyperdimensional reality can be seen in action more readily when the double tetrahedron is circumscribed by a circle, or in three dimensions it is enclosed within a sphere (see below and think here of planets and stars). You will note that apart from the poles, there are major intersection points at the angle of 19.5°.
1680728615810.png

This is thought by some researchers to represent the shape of the major energy out welling points within planetary spheres and stars including our Sun. Evidence to support this can be found, for example, at Kīlauea in Hawaii, which is one of the most active volcanoes on Earth and is located at 19.5°, as is the famous Red Spot on the planet Jupiter too. One of the people who has particularly promoted this hyperdimensional energy physics is Richard Hoagland, who I appreciate from responses to previous posts of mine is a researcher who is pretty much persona non grata on this Forum. However, in this context we cannot ignore what he has had to say on this subject, as the C’s themselves appeared to suggest his ideas, at least in this particular area, have credence:
Session 3 July 1999:

Q: Everybody in the world is posting crazy, bizarre theories on the internet, and writing these elaborate web pages about their visions and their information from other 'sources,' and that the pyramid is a giant bell, or a clock that resets time, and so on and on....

A: Hoagland.

Q: Fine with Hoagland! He was on the radio the other night saying that Leedskallen moved his Coral Castle because he wanted to align it with Hoagland's proposed grid theory. That is clearly the most obvious foolishness since Hilliard told us about the moving of the Coral Castle and that it was because of some county regulatory reasons. That is the most ridiculous bunch of poppycock I have ever heard!

A: Whatever else you find true about Hoagland, just remember that genius resides adjacent to insanity!

Q: (A) What is the meaning of this remark about Hoagland?

A: Some of his stuff may be "poppycock," but some is right on the money, honey!

Q: (L) Well, what did Hoagland ever say about the pyramid? (A) He said that the way the Coral Castle was built was the same way the pyramid was built. (L) Well, we know that because Leedskallen said that himself! That's not news. Hoagland talks about this 19.5 degree latitude line and this double tetrahedron, but I don't know how that relates to something that is located at about 29 degrees of latitude such as the pyramid. That's about 10 degrees off. Has Hoagland ever opined about the pyramid itself?

A: Look it up!

It was Hoagland through his study of the geometrical alignments of the ‘Monuments on Mars’ (which we know from the C’s were built by the Atlanteans) who came to appreciate that the positioning of these structures on Mars betrayed a knowledge of an advanced hyperdimensional physics.

The C’s confirmed the correctness of Hoagland’s discovery relating to such tetrahedral hyperdimensionality in the following excerpt from the transcripts:​

Q: (T) We are talking 4th density to 3rd density. Is this what Hoagland is referring to when he talks about the tetrahedral form, he has detected from the Martian structures he has been studying that he postulated...

A: Yes. This is a bridge to 4th density.

For more on this see: The Enterprise Mission (enterprisemissions.com)

Quoting Hoagland:

The Significance of the "Cydonia Message"

“Lest there be any confusion, the authors are NOT claiming there is "a tetrahedron buried inside each planet!" Rather, it is suggested that the "tetrahedral geometry" explicitly designated by "Cydonia" is revealing an equivalent higher-order mathematical topology: i.e., a vorticular "two-torus" energy flow and internal fluid dynamics, equivalent to tetrahedral mathematics. That such an internal "vorticular pattern" could be explicitly modelled by an "embedded tetrahedral topology" is mathematically well-known (Porteous, I. R., 1981). That such a "geometric short-hand" -- directing us specifically to some underlying physical manifestation of tetrahedral mathematics -- was left specifically for us at Cydonia, seems now almost inescapable . . . if not inescapably significant.

A quantitative treatment of the physics underlying this phenomenon would appear likely to advance our understanding of energy transfer inside planets considerably -- a not unexpected outcome, if this indeed is "Mankind's first successfully decoded extraterrestrial message." Additional observations suggest, however, that the significance of these predictions could extend far beyond "the simple siting of active volcanic centers on the surfaces of near-by worlds . . ."

"Cydonia Tetrahedral Model" Extended to the Giant Planets

We have already alluded to the surprising conformance of the planet Neptune to this mysterious "embedded tetrahedral model." Its newly discovered "Great Red Spot" (as imaged by the Voyager 2 spacecraft) now strikingly coincides with the "19.5-degree latitude predictions" communicated by Cydonia. It is the growing suspicion of the authors, however, that the imminent Voyager studies of Neptune, coupled with a re-analysis of those studies it conducted of Uranus, may provide vital evidence that the "Cydonia equations" are trying to tell us about more than just energy transfer . . .

Based on the evidence detailed below, it is our suggestion that these observations may relate to actual energy generation.

For many years there have been observed "energy excesses" in the overall energy balances exhibited by the four major planets of the outer solar system: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. These planets, inexplicably, all radiate significantly more energy into space than they receive from the Sun at their respective distances (Hubbard, 1980).

See also: Hyperdimensional Physics - 1 (bibliotecapleyades.net)

This article also included interesting conjecture by Hoagland on what James Clerk Maxwell’s original electromagnetic equations may have contained before Oliver Heaviside butchered them after Maxwell’s death and prior to their first publication.

It is obvious from Maxwell’s own writings that, even before Hathaway’s formalization, his choice of quaternions as mathematical operators for his electromagnetic theory was based on his belief that three-dimensional physical phenomena (including even perhaps the basis of human consciousness itself) are dependent upon higher dimensional realities.

For, in honour of another great mathematician of the time, multi-dimensional geometer Arthur Cayley, Maxwell wrote:

"Oh WRETCHED race of men, to space confined!
What honour can ye pay to him, whose mind
To that which lies beyond hath penetrated? The symbols he hath formed shall sound his praise,
And lead him on through unimagined ways
To conquests new, in worlds not yet created.

First, ye Determinants! In ordered row
And massive column ranged, before him go,
To form a phalanx for his safe protection.
Ye powers of the nth roots of - 1!
Around his head in ceaseless* cycles run,
As unembodied spirits of direction.

And you, ye undevelopable scrolls!
Above the host wave your emblazoned rolls,
Ruled for the record of his bright inventions.
Ye cubic surfaces! By threes and nines
Draw round his camp your seven-and-twenty lines-
The seal of Solomon in three dimensions.

March on, symbolic host! With step sublime,
Up to the flaming bounds of Space and Time!
There pause, until by Dickenson depicted,
In two dimensions, we the form may trace
Of him whose soul, too large for vulgar space,
In n dimensions flourished unrestricted."

-- James Clerk Maxwell
To the Committee of the Cayley Portrait Fund -- 1887

This suggests Maxwell must have studied the Seal of Solomon very carefully and used it in his hyperdimensional model.

Confirmation that Maxwell’s "hyper-dimensional" inquiries extended far beyond "mere" physical interactions can be seen from another of his "unknown" poems ...

"My soul is an entangled knot,
Upon a liquid vortex wrought
By Intellect in the Unseen residing.
And thine doth like a convict sit,

With marlinspike untwisting it,
Only to find its knottiness abiding;
Since all the tool for its untying
In four-dimensional space are lying
."

Hoagland then points out:

In another work ("The Aether," 1876), Maxwell underscored the "ultimate" significance of these inquiries ...
"Whether this vast homogeneous expanse of isotropic matter [the aether] is fitted not only to be a medium of physical Interaction between distant bodies, and to fulfil other physical functions of which, perhaps we have as yet no conception, but also as the authors of The Unseen Universe seem to suggest, to constitute the material organism of beings exercising functions of life and mind as high or higher than ours are at resent, is a question far transcending the limits of physical speculation ..."

This startling connection -- between Maxwell’s demonstrably deep interest in questions "hyperdimensional," including his direct homage to one of his scientific mentors’, Arthur Cayley’s hyperdimensional geometry (the "27 lines on the general cubic surface" problem -- see diagram, below); and our rediscovery over a century later of that same geometry ... at a place called "Cydonia" ... on Mars -- is nothing short of astonishing.

1680729007865.png

"...Ye cubic surfaces! By threes and nines, Draw round his camp your seven-and-twenty lines- The seal of Solomon in three dimensions [emphasis added] .."

1680729069411.png

Which, of course, are nothing less than the geometrical and mathematical underpinnings of the infamous "circumscribed tetrahedral latitude" memorialized all over Cydonia ... 19.5 degrees, the identical, hyper-dimensional quaternion geometry whose physical effects (see below) we have now rediscovered all across the solar system ... and beyond!

In a tragedy for science (if not for society in general) whose outlines we are only now beginning to appreciate, after Maxwell’s death, two other 19th Century "mathematical physicists" -- Oliver Heaviside and William Gibbs -- "streamlined" Maxwell’s original equations down to four simple (if woefully incomplete!) expressions.

Because Heaviside openly felt the quaternions were "an abomination" -- never fully understanding the linkage between the critical scalar and vector components in Maxwell’s use of them to describe the potentials of empty space ("apples and oranges," he termed them*) -- he eliminated over 200 quaternions from Maxwell’s original theory in his attempted "simplification."

*Could this reference by Maxwell to “apples and oranges” be linked with what the C’s said here about the manifestations that occurred at Montauk, Long Island (which was a continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment) in the session dated 31 July1999:

Q: Other than people from the past and future, what other kinds of things did they materialize in the Montauk experiments?

A: Review.
Q: What kinds of things were they interested in materializing more than anything else? (A) Probably technological devices. (L) Did they materialize technology from the future?

A: This is more complex than your questions indicate.

Q: I realize this. I am struggling with this whole idea. I would just like to know what sorts of things they were most interested in materializing so that I would then have a clue as to which direction to go with my questions.

A: Not applicable.

Q: When they were doing this materializing, did they not have direct intent? Were they just experimenting to see what WOULD materialize at various settings?

A: Their knowledge brought them to a level different than your current imaginings.

Q: Well, help me out here! What do you mean?

A: No use comparing apples to oranges.

Oliver Heaviside, described by Scientific American (Sept. 1950) as "self-taught and ... never connected with any university ... had [however] a remarkable and inexplicable ability (which was possessed also by Newton and Laplace ...) to arrive at mathematical results of considerable complexity without going through any conscious process of proof ..." According to other observers, Heaviside actually felt that Maxwell’s use of quaternions and their description of the "potentials" of space was "... mystical, and should be murdered from the theory ..." which -- by drastically editing Maxwell’s original work after the latter’s untimely death (from cancer), excising the scalar component of the quaternions and eliminating the hyperspatial characteristics of the directional (vector) components -- Oliver Heaviside effectively accomplished singlehanded.

They are, in fact...,

"Heaviside’s equations!"

Lest anyone doubt this is the case, they merely have to read a highly revealing paper on the subject by another renowned British mathematical physicist of this century, Sir Edmund Whittaker, titled simply "Oliver Heaviside" (Bulletin of the Calcutta Mathematical Society, Vol. 20, 1928-29, p.202); or, another overview of Heaviside by Paul J. Nahin, "Oliver Heaviside: Sage in Solitude" (IEEE Press, New York, 1988, p.9, note 3.).

The end result was that physics lost its promising theoretical beginnings to becoming truly "hyperdimensional" physics ... over a century ago ... and all that that implies.

And no doubt this was deliberately engineered by the PTB (powers that be) of that period to deprive scientists from learning of Maxwell’s real model, which appears to have been kept under lock and key ever since.

As a last note on Hoagland’s discovery concerning the tetrahedron model, the C’s made some additional comments on the matter in the session dated September 25, 1999:​

A: Yes. All Hoagland has done is highlight a point at which magnetic lines converge using the tetrahedron model.

Q: If they converge at that point...

A: But the question is how does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?

Q: How does the tetrahedron model relate to trans-dimensional space?

A: A key which unlocks the door.

Q: Back to the tetrahedron. How is it a key to trans-dimensional space? Does one activate it in some way? Do you place machinery of some sort at these points?

A: No. Magnetism.

Q: Are you supposed to generate magnetism, or is it natural magnetism?

A: Natural.

Q: Are you supposed to do anything to it or with it?

A: Supposed???

Q: Is it useful to do something with it?

A: Can be.

Q: In what sense?

A: Travelling between dimensions.
[MJF: Keep this point in mind for later]

Q: Is anybody at the present time utilizing it in this way?

A: Not terran STS 3rd density.

Q: That implies that 4th density STS IS doing this. Could one construct a scale model of a tetrahedron in a sphere, magnetize it, and open portals?

Q: Would it require a lot of electrical current?

Q: Is there anyway to travel between dimensions, in space time, or whatever, utilizing very little power, as such?

A: Off the point we told you before that all spheres of cosmic nature are windows.

Continued in Part 2

The Hexagon and the Star of David Part 2

Crop Circle Evidence for Hyperdimensional Physics

After doing a bit of research on the Forum, I chanced upon an interesting post by Puma last year on the Crop Circle thread - see: 2022 Crop Circles | Page 8 | Cassiopaea Forum, which related to a crop circle that had appeared in Brazil in October 2022.​

Crop Circle in Brazil

An intriguing new "Crop Circle" has appeared in Santa Catarina, Brazil, today, October 4, 2022: Via TV Barriga Verde, Brazil.

See: https://twitter.com/i/status/1577444562964209665

Another Forum member dennis thought the crop circle looked like a "Steiner Ellipse" with a Caret or Hat on two of the points.

For an image of a Steiner Ellipse of an isosceles triangle see below. The three-line segments inside the triangle are the triangle's medians, each bisecting a side. The medians coincide at the triangle's centroid, which is also the centre of the Steiner Ellipse.

1680729875728.png

Thus, this crop circle appears to link directly to the discussion of Maxwell and Hoagland’s tetrahedral hyperdimensional physics referred to above. Further confirmation of the authenticity of Hoagland’s findings was provided by the C’s in the following excerpt from the transcripts:
Q: (L) Do the tetrahedrons spin within the sphere? Do these power points of the tetrahedron spin?
A: Energy fields flow in balance.
Q: (T) So they're spinning to keep balance? (J) Like a gyro.
[Notice that the Cs did NOT say that anything was spinning, only that energy was flowing.] (T) Is there... now, am I correct in the fact that there's a direct relationship here to the real Hebrew Star of David, to these tetrahedrals?
Q: (T) And that everything that has been done to it for the last 500 years or so, has been done to screw things up?
Q: (T) Yes. So that that symbol is not a religious symbol, as such, but a very important... (L)...power symbol?
Q: (T) It describes a physics that transcends the densities.
A:
So is pentagon.
Q: (T) So is the Pentagon? (J) A pentagon. (T) The pentagon shape. These are part of what humans describe as the sacred geometries.
Q: (T) So, in that 'Bear' book that I have...
A: You as Atlanteans knew this and lived by it in many ways. For example, the pyramid recharges by capturing exactly half the energy points, thus allowing a positive imbalance build-up to be captured, then expended.

Thus, the C’s are saying here that the Atlanteans were aware of this hyperdimensional physics and knew how to apply it. With the destruction of their civilisation, they sought to preserve this knowledge and did so by concealing it within sacred geometry and symbols such as the Star of David, waiting for a time when mankind’s science would develop to a point where people might begin to understand again what the geometry and symbolism concealed, people such as James Clerk Maxwell and Richard Hoagland.

For more on crop circles relating to sacred geometry see: Cube Shaped Crop Circle - Bing images
Other Examples of the Hexagon Symbolism

The Star of David and the Buddhist/Hindu Mandala are not the only instances where the hexagon has featured in esoteric symbolism, as it can also be found in ancient glyphs, in crop circles (see more below) and even in Christian scripture. Let us look at each of these in turn.

1680730068477.png
The Sun-Star Glyph
Perhaps one of the most unusual of the famous Nasca Line Markings in Peru is the ‘Sun-Star’ glyph shown above. The enhanced image, outlined in black below, better depicts its evident Star of David design. This depiction in the soil and rock of Nasca appears to share a lot in common with Buddhist/Hindu Mandalas. Does this similarity betray the possibility of an ancient, and forgotten, contact between the cultures of Asia and Peru (and Meso-America)?
1680730146956.png
Contrast the above image with those of two Buddhist Mandalas below.

1680730201707.png 1680730216880.png
But Buddhist Mandalas need not necessarily be depicted just in two dimensions, for they can sometimes be realised in three dimensions too, as shown below in the photograph of the ninth century Mahayana Buddhist temple at Borobudur in Java, Indonesia.
1680730268134.png
The Borobudor Temple in Indonesia
The monument comprises six square platforms topped by three circular platforms and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. A main dome is located at the centre of the top platform and is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues [MJF: there is that special number 72 again! See more on this below] seated inside perforated stupa.

In an ancient ritual, followers were intended to walk around each level of the temple, which was symbolical of the Buddha’s path to enlightenment.

In various spiritual traditions, mandalas may be employed for focusing attention of practitioners and adepts, as a spiritual guidance tool, for establishing a sacred space and as an aid to meditation and trance induction. In the Eastern religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Shinto it is used as a map representing deities, or especially in the case of Shinto, paradises, kami or actual shrines. A mandala generally represents the spiritual journey, starting from outside to the inner core, through layers.

In Hinduism, a basic mandala, also called a yantra, takes the form of a square with four gates containing a circle with a centre point. Each gate is in the general shape of a ‘T’. Mandalas often have radial balance.

The use of the word “radial” here connotes rotational symmetry, also known as radial symmetry, which in geometry is the property a shape has when it looks the same after some rotation by a partial turn. An object's degree of rotational symmetry is the number of distinct orientations in which it looks exactly the same for each rotation.

Certain geometric objects are partially symmetrical when rotated at certain angles such as squares rotated 90°. However, the only geometric objects that are fully rotationally symmetric at any angle are spheres, circles and other spheroids.

For example, the triskelion appearing on the Isle of Man flag (MJF: see my earlier post on the Triskelion and the Cross of Bridget) has rotational symmetry because it appears the same when rotated by one third of a full turn about its centre. Because its appearance is identical in three distinct orientations, its rotational symmetry is three-fold.

1680730400070.png

For those of a more mathematical bent, I set out below an explanation of rotational symmetry from Wikipedia, which clearly shows, I believe, how symbols like the Star of David, the Mandala, the Swastika and the Triskelion clearly conceal hyperdimensional (or higher density) realities. This explanation should be read in the context of what the C’s were saying about hyperdimensionality in the extracts from the transcripts quoted above.​

See: Rotational symmetry - Wikipedia

Discrete rotational symmetry

Rotational symmetry of order n, also called n-fold rotational symmetry, or discrete rotational symmetry of the nth order, with respect to a particular point (in 2D) or axis (in 3D) means that rotation by an angle of 360°/n (180°, 120°, 90°, 72°, 60°, 51 3⁄7°, etc.) does not change the object. A "1-fold" symmetry is no symmetry (all objects look alike after a rotation of 360°).

The notation for n-fold symmetry is Cn or simply "n". The actual symmetry group is specified by the point or axis of symmetry, together with the n. For each point or axis of symmetry, the abstract group type is cyclic group of order n, Zn. Although for the latter also the notation Cn is used, the geometric and abstract Cn should be distinguished: there are other symmetry groups of the same abstract group type which are geometrically different, see cyclic symmetry groups in 3D.​

The fundamental domain is a sector of 360°/n.

Examples without additional reflection symmetry:
  • n = 2, 180°: the dyad; letters Z, N, S; the outlines, albeit not the colours, of the yin and yang symbol; the Union Flag (the Union Jack, as divided along the flag's diagonal and rotated about the flag's centre point)
  • n = 3, 120°: triad, triskelion, Borromean rings; sometimes the term trilateral symmetry is used
  • n = 4, 90°: tetrad, swastika
  • n = 6, 60°: hexad, Star of David (this one has additional reflection symmetry)
  • n = 8, 45°: octad, Octagonal muqarnas, computer-generated (CG), ceiling
Cn is the rotation group of a regular n-sided polygon in 2D and of a regular n-sided pyramid in 3D.

If there is e.g. rotational symmetry with respect to an angle of 100°, then also with respect to one of 20°, the greatest common divisor of 100° and 360°.

A typical 3D object with rotational symmetry (possibly also with perpendicular axes) but no mirror symmetry is a propeller.

Multiple symmetry axes through the same point

For discrete symmetry with multiple symmetry axes through the same point, there are the following possibilities:
  • In addition to an n-fold axis, n perpendicular 2-fold axes: the dihedral groups Dn of order 2n (n ≥ 2). This is the rotation group of a regular prism, or regular bipyramid. Although the same notation is used, the geometric and abstract Dn should be distinguished: there are other symmetry groups of the same abstract group type which are geometrically different, see dihedral symmetry groups in 3D.
  • 4×3-fold and 3×2-fold axes: the rotation group T of order 12 of a regular tetrahedron. The group is isomorphic to alternating group A4.
  • 3×4-fold, 4×3-fold, and 6×2-fold axes: the rotation group O of order 24 of a cube and a regular octahedron. The group is isomorphic to symmetric group S4.
  • 6×5-fold, 10×3-fold, and 15×2-fold axes: the rotation group I of order 60 of a dodecahedron and an icosahedron. The group is isomorphic to alternating group A5. The group contains 10 versions of D3 and 6 versions of D5 (rotational symmetries like prisms and antiprisms).
In the case of the Platonic solids, the 2-fold axes are through the midpoints of opposite edges, and the number of them is half the number of edges. The other axes are through opposite vertices and through centres of opposite faces, except in the case of the tetrahedron, where the 3-fold axes are each through one vertex and the centre of one face.​

Rotational symmetry with respect to any angle

Rotational symmetry with respect to any angle is, in two dimensions, circular symmetry. The fundamental domain is a half-line.

In three dimensions we can distinguish cylindrical symmetry and spherical symmetry (no change when rotating about one axis, or for any rotation). That is, no dependence on the angle using cylindrical coordinates and no dependence on either angle using spherical coordinates. The fundamental domain is a half-plane through the axis, and a radial half-line, respectively. Axisymmetric or axisymmetrical are adjectives which refer to an object having cylindrical symmetry, or axisymmetry (i.e. rotational symmetry with respect to a central axis) like a doughnut (torus). An example of approximate spherical symmetry is the Earth (with respect to density and other physical and chemical properties).

In 4D, continuous or discrete rotational symmetry about a plane corresponds to corresponding 2D rotational symmetry in every perpendicular plane, about the point of intersection. An object can also have rotational symmetry about two perpendicular planes, e.g., if it is the Cartesian product of two rotationally symmetry 2D figures, as in the case of e.g., the duocylinder and various regular duoprisms [MJF: in 4-dimensional geometry this is a polytope – a term, you may recall, we saw connected with Nicolas Poussin’s painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia. See: Duocylinder - Wikipedia].​

Multiple symmetry axes through the same point

For discrete symmetry with multiple symmetry axes through the same point, there are the following possibilities:
  • In addition to an n-fold axis, n perpendicular 2-fold axes: the dihedral groups Dn of order 2n (n ≥ 2). This is the rotation group of a regular prism, or regular bipyramid [MJF: which, as stated above, creates a double tetrahedron or octagon]. Although the same notation is used, the geometric and abstract Dn should be distinguished: there are other symmetry groups of the same abstract group type which are geometrically different, see dihedral symmetry groups in 3D.
  • 4×3-fold and 3×2-fold axes: the rotation group T of order 12 of a regular tetrahedron. The group is isomorphic to alternating group A4.
  • 3×4-fold, 4×3-fold, and 6×2-fold axes: the rotation group O of order 24 of a cube and a regular octahedron. The group is isomorphic to symmetric group S4.
  • 6×5-fold, 10×3-fold, and 15×2-fold axes: the rotation group I of order 60 of a dodecahedron and an icosahedron. The group is isomorphic to alternating group A5. The group contains 10 versions of D3 and 6 versions of D5 (rotational symmetries like prisms and antiprisms).
In the case of the Platonic solids, the 2-fold axes are through the midpoints of opposite edges, and the number of them is half the number of edges. The other axes are through opposite vertices and through centres of opposite faces, except in the case of the tetrahedron, where the 3-fold axes are each through one vertex and the centre of one face.
Rotational symmetry with respect to any angle

Rotational symmetry with respect to any angle is, in two dimensions, circular symmetry. The fundamental domain is a half-line.

In three dimensions we can distinguish cylindrical symmetry and spherical symmetry (no change when rotating about one axis, or for any rotation). That is, no dependence on the angle using cylindrical coordinates and no dependence on either angle using spherical coordinates. The fundamental domain is a half-plane through the axis, and a radial half-line, respectively. Axisymmetric or axisymmetrical are adjectives which refer to an object having cylindrical symmetry, or axisymmetry (i.e. rotational symmetry with respect to a central axis) like a doughnut (torus). An example of approximate spherical symmetry is the Earth (with respect to density and other physical and chemical properties).

In 4D, continuous or discrete rotational symmetry about a plane corresponds to corresponding 2D* rotational symmetry in every perpendicular plane, about the point of intersection. An object can also have rotational symmetry about two perpendicular planes, e.g. if it is the Cartesian product of two rotationally symmetry 2D figures, as in the case of e.g. the duocylinder and various regular duoprisms.​

*Which, as the C’s pointed out, means that a rotating hexagon in 4D will present as a rotating double tetrahedron, bipyramid or an octagon in 3D.

Prime Numbers

So, how do we plug into all this prime numbers? Well, the C’s seemed to think that you needed to utilise ‘flattened pyramids’ for such purposes, as discussed in the following excerpt from the transcripts.

Session 7 November 1998:

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

Q:
Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A:
Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.
[MJF: This reminds me of Pythagoras’s concept of the ‘Music of the Spheres’ – which only adepts could supposedly hear.]

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound. Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo
! [MJF: Pythagoras was, of course, a mathematician as well as a philosopher, and he is credited with creating the modern musical scale, which he invented by applying mathematics, thus bearing out what the C’s are saying here.]

Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids.
[MJF: Consider here the Rose Cross/Patte of the Knights Templar. If you flatten two intersecting pyramids you will get, of course, a Star of David or Hexagon. See also the Templar Cross of the Eight Beatitudes discussed below.]

Q: That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three-dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? [MJF: because of rotational symmetry] You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

A: Close. But you will not discover the answer tonight. For example: you have already seen that we sometimes employ anagrams...

Incidentally, and as an aside, I learned the other day that when the Jewish High Priest approached the Ark of the Covenant wearing his special, jewelled breastplate, he would use certain oscillating tones to communicate with God via the Ark. When the Ark began to operate, the jewels on his breastplate would start to light up. This again emphasises, as with the Druids incantations or the Tibetan Lamas use of the ohm sound*, how important using the right tones is for magical (hyperdimensional) workings and how this point may be vital as regards the operation of the Holy Grail. Think here also of what the C’s have said about the importance of using the correct tone or pitch in alchemy.
Q: Raymond Lully was rumoured to have transformed a great deal of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?

A: Only method which will accomplish this
uses high pitched melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.

Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?

A: From the centre of within.
[MJF: the “core” or one’s DNA?]

*Ohm is an ancient Sanskrit word that is considered by many Eastern religions as the Primal Sound. It is variously said to be the essence of the supreme absolute, consciousness, Brahman (for whom it is the most sacred syllable, symbol and mantra), or the cosmic world. In these religions, it is believed that God created sound first and therefore Ohm is the seed sound or primordial sound (pranava) of all creation. It is further believed that the Universe, the gods, and all matter come from the sound Ohm. Therefore, Ohm encompasses everything: the beginning, the middle, and the end of all. It is the past, the present and the future. In Hinduism, it symbolises the word "Omkar," which means the creative power of sound as well as the spirit or soul. Ohm emerged in the Vedic corpus (inherited from the descendants of the Parathanas) and is said to be an encapsulated form of Samavedic chants or songs.

Ohm is believed to have the same frequency as the Universe. Chanting Ohm can have a physical effect on the body, as it slows the over stimulated nervous system and calms the mind.

Ohm is also one of the most important symbols in Hinduism (see below). Ohm is found as part of the iconography in ancient and medieval era manuscripts, temples, monasteries, and spiritual retreats not only in Hinduism, but in Buddhism and Jainism as well.

The symbol of Ohm consists of 5 parts: 3 curves, 1 semicircle, and 1 dot, which, as you will note, are all prime numbers and we may therefore be seeing an application of the C’s “3:5 code” in action as well, based on the ‘as above, so below’ principle .

One interpretation of its meaning is as follows:

The Unconscious State: The upper curve represents the state of deep sleep or the unconscious. In this state, the subconscious is shut down and the sleeper does not dream.

The Waking State: The lower large curve represents the waking state of consciousness, it connects us to our own sense of something greater and is the state of consciousness most humans are in. In this state the consciousness is turned outward, and we encounter the world through our five senses.

The Dream State: The Middle curve which lies between the first two curves, represents the dream state. In this state, consciousness is between deep sleep and waking and it is turned within.

Pure Consciousness: The dot or Bindhi signifies the fourth state of consciousness, which is the state of pure consciousness. This is also referred to as “The Absolute State” or “Turiya.” It is a peaceful, quiet state where the consciousness is focused neither inward nor outward.

Illusion/Maya State: The Semicircle that separates the dot from the 3 other curves, represents “Maya” or the Illusions that prevent us from realizing or reaching the highest state of consciousness.

1680730982603.png

The Heavenly Jeruslaem

As I mentioned above, in Hinduism, a basic mandala (yantra) takes the form of a square with four gates containing a circle with a centre point. Each gate is in the general shape of a “T”. Do we see any examples of this concept in the Christian Bible? Well, yes, we do, and it can be found in of all places St. John’s Apocalypse or the Book of Revelation.

For one author and researcher John Michell, within the measurements of Stonehenge, the foundation plan of Glastonbury, Plato's ideal city (Atlantis) and the Heavenly City of the New Jerusalem, as set out in the vision of Saint John, lay the science and cosmology on which the ancient world order was founded. The central revelation of his book, The Dimensions of Paradise: Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth, is a structure of geometry and number representing the essential order of the heavens, one which functions as a map of paradise.
1680731082735.png
Michell's "New Jerusalem" sacred geometry diagram
However, as you can immediately see, this is the same hexagon/Star of David symbol we have encountered on the plains of Nasca and in the Mandalas of Eastern spirituality.

Quoting from Wikipedia (See: John Michell (writer) - Wikipedia):

From my viewpoint, there certainly seems to be a definite correspondence between Michell’s the "New Jerusalem" sacred geometry diagram above and the ground plan of Stonehenge, as shown below:
1680731149359.png
Stonehenge Double Hexagon Structure
So, who was John Michell? Quoting from Wikipedia:

John Frederick Carden Michell (1933–2009) was an English author and esotericist, who was a prominent figure in the development of the ‘Earth Mysteries’ movement.

Embracing the counter-cultural ideas of the Earth mysteries movement during the 1960s, in The Flying Saucer Vision he built on Alfred Watkins' ideas of ley lines by arguing that they represented linear marks created in prehistory to guide extra-terrestrial spacecraft. He followed this with his most influential work, The View Over Atlantis, in 1969. His ideas were at odds with those of academic archaeologists, for whom he expressed contempt [Why not!]. Michell believed in the existence of an ancient spiritual tradition that connected humanity to divinity, but which had been lost as a result of modernity. He believed however that this tradition would be revived, and that humanity would enter a Golden Age, with Britain as the centre of this transformation [MJF: This would be nice if it wasn’t for the fact that the C’s seem to have slated Britain for destruction. However, his view in some ways echoes that of the 16th and 17th Century English poets and writers such as Shakespeare (Francis Bacon & co.) who ushered in England’s Golden Age under Queen Elizabeth I]. Michell's other publications covered an eclectic range of topics, and included an overview on the Shakespeare authorship question. He was keenly interested in the crop circle phenomenon, and co-founded a magazine devoted to the subject, The Cereologist, in 1990, and served as its initial editor [MJF: See more on crop circles below, as they provide further evidence for the hexagon’s relevance to hyperdimensional physics].​

The Flying Saucer Vision took the idea of Tony Wedd that ley lines – alleged trackways across the landscape whose existence was first argued by Alfred Watkins – represented markers for the flight of extra-terrestrial spacecraft and built on it, arguing that early human society was aided by alien entities who were understood as gods, but that these extra-terrestrials had abandoned humanity because of the latter's greed for material and technological development [MJF: If only he had known the real reason]. According to Lachman, at this time Michell took the view that "an imminent revelation of literally inconceivable scope" was at hand, and that the appearance of UFOs was linked to "the start of a new phase in our history” [MJF: Given what the C’s have said, he was probably right about this].

Subsequently, there was a shift in Michell's emphasis as he became increasingly interested in the landscapes in which he believed that ley lines could be found rather than the UFOs themselves. He wrote an article on "Lung Mei and the Dragon Paths of England" for a September 1967 issue of Image magazine, in which he compared British ley-lines to the Chinese mythological idea of lung mei lines, arguing that this was evidence of a widespread pre-Christian dragon cult in ancient Britain. He built on these ideas for The View Over Atlantis, a book which he privately published in 1969, with a republication following three years later. Believing this earth energy to be a real magnetic phenomenon arising naturally from the ground, Michell argued that an ancient religious-scientific elite had travelled the world constructing the lines and various megalithic monuments in order to channel this energy and direct it for the good of humanity [MJF: This echoes Joseph Farrell’s similar beliefs]. The tone of his work reflected "a fervent religious feeling", describing the existence of an ancient, universal, and true system of belief that was once spread across the ancient world, but which had been lost through the degeneracy of subsequent generations. He added however that this ancient knowledge would be revived with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, allowing for what Michell described as the "rediscovery of access to the divine will".

Judging from the above, some of his ideas would certainly find favour with the C’s. In 1972 Michell published a sequel to The View Over Atlantis as City of Revelation.[38] Shortly after publication he stated that he had written the work in "almost two years of near total solitude and intense study in Bath." This work was more complex than its predecessor, including chapters on sacred geometry, numerology, gematria, and the esoteric concept of the New Jerusalem, and required an understanding of mathematics and Classics to follow its arguments. Ioan Culianu, a specialist in Gnosticism and Renaissance esoteric studies, in a review in 1991 of The Dimensions of Paradise: The Proportions and Symbolic Numbers in Ancient Cosmology, expressed the view that, "After some deliberation the reader of this book will oscillate between two hypotheses: either that many mysteries of the universe are based on numbers, or that the book's author is a fairly learned crank obsessed with numbers. [MJF: Well, I think the C’s would confirm the first hypothesis, particularly with regard to prime numbers.]

Michell's conception of the physical and spiritual worlds was strongly influenced by the ancient Greek philosopher Plato. He believed that sacred geometry revealed a universal scheme in the landscape which reflected the structure of the heavens. This would seem to suggest he believed in the esoteric maxim of “as above, so below”.

I must confess that I have not read Michell’s book, so it is hard for me to judge whether his theory that St John’s description in the Apocalypse of the New Jerusalem creates a hexagram such as the Star of David holds water or not. However, we have, of course, looked at LaVoilette’s theory concerning what really lies behind Plato’s description of the capitol city of Atlantis and I have seen serious studies, which prove the complex mathematics and geometry that lies behind the construction of Stonehenge. Hence, I am prepared to entertain Michell’s theory that the dimensions given for the New Jerusalem creates a structure of geometry and number representing the essential order of the heavens. If anyone reading this article has read Michell’s book, please feel free to comment.

However, returning again to the Crop Circle thread referred to previously (see: 2022 Crop Circles | Page 9 | Cassiopaea Forum), Forum member dennis posted this very interesting item in a follow-up on the Brazilian crop circle referred to earlier in this article:

Dennis thought the crop circle looked similar to Johannes Kepler’s Platonic solid model of the Solar System as described in his famous work Mysterium Cosmographicum. Quoting from Wikipedia:

Mysterium Cosmographicum (lit. The Cosmographic Mystery, alternately translated as Cosmic Mystery, The Secret of the World) is an astronomy book by the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, published at Tübingen in 1597and in a second edition in 1621. Kepler proposed that the distance relationships between the six planets known at that time could be understood in terms of the five Platonic solids, enclosed within a sphere that represented the orbit of Saturn.

This book explains Kepler's cosmological theory, based on the Copernican system, in which the five Platonic solids dictate the structure of the universe and reflect God's plan through geometry. This was virtually the first attempt since Copernicus to say that the theory of heliocentrism is physically true. Thomas Digges [MJF: Possibly one of the Philosophers of Dancar] had published a defence of Copernicus in an appendix in 1576. According to Kepler's account, he discovered the basis of the model while demonstrating the geometrical relationship between two circles. From this he realized that he had stumbled on a similar ratio to the one between the orbits of Saturn and Jupiter. He wrote, "I believe it was by divine ordinance that I obtained by chance that which previously I could not reach by any pains." But after doing further calculations he realized he could not use two-dimensional polygons to represent all the planets, and instead had to use the five Platonic solids.

Kepler claimed to have had an epiphany on July 19, 1595, while teaching in Graz, demonstrating the periodic conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in the zodiac: he realised that regular polygons bound one inscribed and one circumscribed circle at definite ratios, which, he reasoned, might be the geometrical basis of the universe. After failing to find a unique arrangement of polygons that fit known astronomical observations (even with extra planets added to the system), Kepler began experimenting with 3-dimensional polyhedra. He found that each of the five Platonic solids could be uniquely inscribed and circumscribed by spherical orbs; nesting these solids, each encased in a sphere, within one another would produce six layers, corresponding to the six known planets—Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. By ordering the solids correctly—octahedron, icosahedron, dodecahedron, tetrahedron, and cube — Kepler found that the spheres correspond to the relative sizes of each planet's path around the Sun, generally varying from astronomical observations by less than 10%. He attributed most of the variances to inaccuracies in measurement.

So, was Kepler’s Platonic solid model of the Solar System really a three-dimensional depiction or representation of St, John’s New Jerusalem, the ground plan of Stonehenge and the Nazca Sun-Star glyph?
1680731377387.png
Kepler's Platonic solid model of the Solar System from Mysterium Cosmographicum

1680731429639.png

Detailed view of the inner sphere
Although I cannot at this moment in time provide John Michell’s arguments and reasoning for believing that what St John was describing in his New Jerusalem was really a structure of geometry and number representing the essential order of the heavens, one which functioned as a map of paradise [MJF: “There shall be a new heaven and a new earth], I must assume that he was aware of, and referred to, Kepler's Platonic solid model of the Solar System in support of his arguments.

Looking at the detailed view of the inner sphere of Kepler’s Platonic solid model of the Solar System makes me wonder whether what is depicted here could also reflect the seven densities the C’s have described to us, each nesting within the next. Afterall, they have also told us that Jupiter and Saturn are currently 4th density worlds and will become stars when Earth moves to 4th density.

One particular interpreter has though provided an interpretation of the New Jerusalem that St John was describing in the Apocalypse as set out below (see: The New Jerusalem (heraldmag.org):
The name of the city of my God [is] new Jerusalem.—Revelation 3:12

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; … And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband” (Revelation 21:1,2).

Revelation 21:16 tells us that the New Jerusalem is a perfect cube with length, width, and height of 12,000 furlongs (fifteen hundred miles).

The Twelve Gates

Revelation 21:12,13 tells us the city had a great and high wall with twelve gates, three on each side facing the four points of the compass. Verses 14 and 17 tell us the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in each the names of the twelve apostles of the lamb, and the wall was 144 cubits. [MJF: The gates also represent the 12 Tribes of Israel since verse 12 provides - "On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel”,]

Why would an architect put twelve foundations under a wall that goes around the city? And what does the wall being 144 cubits mean?

We believe the 144-cubit wall refers to the thickness of the walls, not its height. The wall completely surrounds New Jerusalem. Not only is there a wall on four sides, there is a wall on the top and bottom as well.

Twelve Foundations = Twelve Apostles

Because the wall completely surrounds New Jerusalem, including the top and bottom, we can understand why the wall has twelve foundations. There are twelve edges to a cube, edges that surround and hold the cube together. This beautifully shows how the twelve apostles are the foundations upon which the walls (a picture of the Church) are built and held together.

Because there are twelve edges to a cube, picturing the twelve foundations, and each edge is 12,000 furlongs long, we have a beautiful picture of the entire Church because twelve foundations or edges multiplied by 12,000 furlongs in length equals 144,000. Thus, the Church class of 144,000 will completely surround the city and be a wall of protection to those inside.

The area of one wall of New Jerusalem is 12,000 ´ 12,000 furlongs or 144 million square furlongs. 144,000 multiplied by 1,000 years is 144 million, a picture of how the Church of 144,000 will be a wall of protection for the thousand years of the Millennial kingdom.

The area of one wall of the cube is 144 million square cubits. The area of all six sides is 864 million square furlongs. Consider these words from Jesus: “Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matthew 13:43). The diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles. Thus, New Jerusalem’s walls, with an area of 864 million square furlongs, is the same as the sun’s diameter of 864,000 miles multiplied by a thousand years. This illustrates how the Church (the walls of this city) will shine as the sun to enlighten and protect all within the city for the thousand-year duration of the kingdom.

But is it correct to compare units of measure such as furlongs with feet and miles? Yes, it is! First, we believe feet and miles are divinely appointed units of measure because they are based on the divisions of twelve: twelve inches to one foot, 12 x 440 feet to a mile, etc. Twelve is a divine basic building block: twelve sons of Jacob, twelve tribes of Israel, 2 x 12 = 24 divisions of the priesthood, twelve hours in a day, twelve hours in a night, 12 x 12 = 144 [thousand] members of the Church, etc. [MJF: It is also part of the Sexagesimal, or base 60 (sexagenary) numeral system]. Second, when we convert the dimensions of New Jerusalem to units of measure based on twelve (i.e., feet and miles), it produces beautiful, harmonious lessons. It correlates with the dimensions of our sun, moon, and earth because the same great architect brought them into existence using this same divine measuring rod based on units of twelve.

New Jerusalem’s measurements also correlate with the size of the earth. New Jerusalem is a cube 12,000 furlongs on an edge. Smith’s Bible Dictionary says one furlong is 220 yards (660 feet). Thus 12,000 furlongs ´ 660 feet = 7,920,000 feet. The New American Standard translates 12,000 furlongs directly into 1,500 miles (1,500 miles ´ 5,280 feet to a mile = 7,920,000 feet). The diameter of earth is 7,920 miles and New Jerusalem is 7,920,000 feet on each side.

1680731581043.png

Now the reference to the 144,000 is, of course, meant to represent the number of members of the Twelve Tribes of Israel who will be saved and become citizens of the New Jerusalem or Heaven/Paradise. I seem to recall the C’s saying that these 144,000 people described in the Apocalypse were in fact those persons who would have supreme knowledge.

The word "paradise" entered English from the Frecnh paradis, inherited from the Latin paradisus, from Greek parádeisos (παράδεισος), from an Old Iranian form, from Proto- Iranian*parādaiĵah- "walled enclosure", whence Old Peersian p-r-d-y-d-a-m /paridaidam/, Avestan pairi-daêza. The literal meaning of this Eastern Old Iranian language word is "walled (enclosure)". Hence, it is curious that in the above description, the number 144 is prominent, since 144 is, of course, equal to 2 x 72 [MJF: there’s that special number again!].

However, this reference to the number 144 brings us back to the Platonic solids and the geometry of the universe again since the five perfect solids (see below) create a total of 14,400 as regards their angular measure and, as I have mentioned before, the number 144 was highly revered in antiquity and often occurred in many myths and allegorical stories.​

1680731671923.png

For more on this, see: The Platonic and Pythagorean Solids - √ø∑Dubs (joedubs.com)

N.B. Credit should go to JGeropoulas who originally posted this link.

Continued in Part 3.

The Hexagon and the Star of David Part 3
Crop Circles

So far, I have focused on ancient examples of the hexagram such as the Nasca Star-Sun but in recent times there have been several examples of hexagrams found in crop circles that have appeared in many places, but particularly in England. Since the C’s claim that real crop circles emanate from themselves at 6th density, this suggests that 6th density has been sending us coded information about hyperdimensional physics within crop circles for many years now. A few examples follow:​

Around 30 July 2000, a crop circle formation appeared at Blackland, Morgan's Hill, Wiltshire, England (see below):

1680732398846.png

The central image is amazingly similar to the Nazca Sun-Star shown earlier in this article. If it was the C’s, was this just coincidence?

Around 3 July 2005, a double box type crop formation appeared at Hundred Acres –

1680732440756.png
The Hundred Acre Crop Circle
As one observer sagely noted that the crossing of two squares to create a hexagram was also used by the Egyptians to symbolise the Eight Roads to Heaven.1680732504863.png

This sounds to me somewhat similar to the eastern spiritual concept, as mentioned earlier in this article, of a mandala generally representing the spiritual journey, starting from outside to the inner core (MJF: does this represent seventh heaven or 7th density?), through layers.
The Templar Cross of the Eight Beatitudes

However, do these Eight Roads to Heaven also correspond to the Knights Templar’s Eight Beatitudes, which we have looked at before on this thread? In Christian teaching, the Eight Beatitudes are based on the sayings of Jesus, and in particular the eight blessings recounted by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of St Matthew. But, as so often with the Templars, did they conceal something else behind this outward sign of Catholic orthodoxy, something far more esoteric (occulted) perhaps? Below you will see the Templar Cross of the Eight Beatitudes.
1680732570447.png
Each symbol is a piece of the Cross of the Templar Order (the croix pattee).

The alphabet was created from the cross carried by the Templars hanging from a ribbon. This cross is the Cross of the Eight Beatitudes (the Cross of eight points).

The reading of this alphabet was done by means of a medallion in the form of a secret code, which the chosen knights had hung around their necks. If the Cross of the Eight Beatitudes are placed within a square, this gives rise to different shapes, angles and points. Each one is represented by a letter (see below for the full alphabet). In this secret alphabet, each letter had a different meaning, depending on the position it occupied. When inscribing the cross in a polygon, it forms an octagon, the basis, as we know, of many Templar chapels and hermitages.
1680732618351.png

However, when you bring the eight Templar symbols together, the resulting symbol is yet again a hexagram. This cannot be mere coincidence and seems to reflect the fact that the Templars had by this time subsumed Eastern and Middle Eastern esoteric knowledge into their belief system.

See: The secret alphabet of the templars | zombieresident (wordpress.com)
A Hexagon on the Planet Saturn

Finally, as Bluegazer reminded us in a recent post, a stunning example of hyperdimensional energy flow in action can be found at the planet Saturn’s northern pole, where a strange hexagon cloud formation has been detected and photographed (see images below).​

Quoting from Wikipedia:

Saturn's hexagon is a persistent approximately hexagonal cloud pattern around the north pole of the planet Saturn, located at about 78°N [MJF: This is interesting since 4 x 19.5° = 79°, which seems to connect up with Hoagland’s tetrahedral theory, as discussed above]. The sides of the hexagon are about 14,500 km (9,000 mi) long, which is about 2,000 km (1,200 mi) longer than the diameter of Earth. The hexagon may be a bit more than 29,000 km (18,000 mi) wide, may be 300 km (190 mi) high, and may be a jet stream made of atmospheric gases moving at 320 km/h (200 mph).

Interestingly, between 2012 and 2016, the hexagon changed from a mostly blue colour to more of a golden colour. One theory for this is that sunlight is creating haze as the pole is exposed to sunlight due to the change in season.

Hmmm… I wonder if there could be another reason. Could it be a giant wormhole (a working Einstein-Rosen Bridge) perhaps?

1680732713509.png

2013 and 2017: hexagon colour changes

1680732755526.png

This reference to Saturn, a 4th density world, reminds me of what the C’s once said about the Council of Zendar (which the C’s revealed was Saturn in the session dated 30 September 1994):

Session dated 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) What is the Zendar Council?

A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic development points at various civilizational sectors in lower density levels.

The Zendar Council would seem to represent a 6D STO group (who may even be angelic beings according to an inference made in the session dated 31 May 1995) that helps lower density beings at turning points in the development of their civilisation and the C's may be part of it or at least involved with this Council.

As to this role of overseeing, the C’s subsequently spoke of overseer zones in the Session dated 24 September 1995:

There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is
STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies,
located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation.

The reference to a council of oversight based on Saturn also ties in with comments made by Ra in the 'Ra channellings:

Questioner: How were you able to make the transition from Venus? Did you have to change your dimension to walk upon the Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. You will remember the exercise of the wind. The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness. From the sixth dimension, we are capable of manipulating, by thought, the intelligent infinity present in each particle of light or distorted light so that we were able to clothe ourselves in a replica visible in the third density of our mind/body/spirit complexes in the sixth density. We were allowed this experiment by the Council which guards this planet.

Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: I am Ra. This Council is located in the octave, or eighth dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimension terms as the rings.

As mentioned in a previous post, Ra refers here to an octave and the eighth dimension, which are not terms the C’s ever use.

As to the rings themselves and their relationship to the planet, see this interesting article titled Hubble Finds Saturn's Rings Heating its Atmosphere posted by another Forum member in the thread Eclipses, Conjunctions, Alignments and Celestial Phenomena | Page 2 | Cassiopaea Forum

Could the Zendar Council be linked directly to the body the C’s have referred to as the Quorum, which the C’s have said is mainly comprised of aliens?

Alternatively, could the Zendar Council be the strange group of patriarchal type beings Laura once saw in a dream, as related by her in the Session dated 23 March 1996:

Q: (V) Maybe just by the purpose of her being, she's vital for you! (L) OK, Whitley Streiber wrote back and told me that he was familiar with this school that I experienced in the dream and I think I asked you guys about this once, and you said I needed to discover some more about it. He says that he is familiar with all of it...

A: All is not as delivered.

Q: (L) He says that he is one of the patriarchal dudes who was teaching...

A: Ditto.

Q: (L) Well, my feeling is that this was a school on an astral level, it was a school of a higher density, that it was not ever a physical, 3rd density school. That was my impression of it, and that I was being sent forth from another density, to experience, after being instructed by this group of patriarchal type beings. {They were actually seen as more like how one would imagine Greek Philosophers} Is that correct?

Laura’s dream would certainly make sense if the rings of Saturn were an overseer zone in 5th and 6th densities, which took the form of an astral school of learning in her dream, where the pupils were being sent on missions to Earth after instruction from patriarchal beings.​

Iapetus

And then there is the extremely weird looking moon of Saturn, Iapetus, which is shaped like a huge cricket ball with a huge ridge several miles high that runs around the entire circumference. Richard Hoagland thinks its true shape is in fact that of a well-worn hexagon. See Iapetus (moon) - Wikipedia. To Hoagland it looked a little bit like George Lucas’s Death Star in the first Star Wars movie.
1680732869307.png

1680732890477.png
Hoagland, after a careful analysis of the Cassini probe’s images of Iapetus and the data it sent back, suggested that the moon may be another hollowed out or artificially constructed space object like Phobos, the tiny moon of Mars (which the C’s have confirmed is a space station occupied by the Greys). It certainly is a very anomalous body and nobody, to my knowledge, has yet come up with a satisfactory explanation for its formation.​

For more on this see: Iapetus - Moon with a View: Or, What Did Arthur Know … and When Did He Know it? (bibliotecapleyades.net)

For those who may be interested in what could be tangible evidence as to something alien occurring within the rings of Saturn, I attach a 2013 article from Dr. Joseph Farrell's website 'Giza Death Star' concerning the NASA Cassini probe pictures of the rings of Saturn. His article also refers to an earlier book written by the former NASA scientist Norman R. Bergrun entitled 'Ringmakers of Saturn', in which Bergrun proposed that large alien machines/vessels were doing something within the rings of Saturn, possibly even helping to make them.​

The Orion’s Hexagonal Headquarters

As a final example of a hexagon functioning as a hyperdimensional object or device, I would refer to an excerpt in the transcripts where the C’s told Laura that the Orion STS headquarters controlling our solar system is in the shape of a hexagon.​

Session 4 December 1999:

Q: Now, according to some information posted on the Millennium Group site, there are some photographs that seem to indicate that there IS something anomalous in orbit around the Sun... maybe a new "planet, " or something. Is there a new object in our solar system in a close orbit around the sun?

A: Maybe.

Q: There is conjecture that this object appeared around the time of the passage of the Hale Bopp comet. Is that the case?

A: No.

Q: Is this object that is possibly in orbit around the sun, is it a natural or artificial construction?

A: Latter.

Q Who constructed it?

A: Orion STS.

Q: What is it?

A: HQ.

Q: The Orion Headquarters?

A: For your star system.

Q: Okay, you said "maybe" to this being a "new object." When did it arrive, or when was it placed there?

A: You measure "time" linearly.

Q: Can we give it a "linear" definition, or does it come and go through some sort of portal in terms of time, in a cyclical way, or a variable and selective way?

A: Yes, but it arrived at that coordinate 26,730 years ago, sort of.

Q: What is its orbit, or distance from the Sun?

A: 31,230,000 miles.

Q: How large is this object?

A: 1005.6 kilometers diameter.

Q: What is the general configuration or shape of it? (A) A sphere, a ball, a disc, a cylinder?

A: Partial sphere, hexagonal.
[MJF: Which may help support Hoagland’s claim that Iapetus is an artificial construct since, although it appears to be a sphere, he believes that in close-up it is in fact an icosahedron, a twenty-sided regular polygon, which is one of the regular solids. At 730 miles in diameter, Iapetus is also similar in size to the Orion headquarters. It should also be noted that Iapetus revolves around Saturn in a distant orbit, which is not in the same plane as that of the other moons of Saturn. Everything about it seems highly anomalous.

I also wonder if this Orion HQ, as an artificial construct, could be the ‘Great Ark’ that the three gypsy commentators who annotated the Varo Edition of Morris Jessup’s book The Case for the UFO wrote about within the margins of the book?]​

Q: (A) Is it in a circular orbit or an elliptical orbit?

A: Circular. Rotation is altered by guidance system, gravitationally powered.

Q: What is its angle to the plane of the ecliptic?

A: 21 degrees.

Q: Okay, you said that it is "headquarters," so that answers what it does. And, it did not arrive with Hale Bopp. Just off to the side, was there REALLY a Hale Bopp companion - this rumour just won't die!?

Q: Now, what do these Orions DO in this object? I mean, isn't it a little warm so close to the sun? I know. That's a stupid question. Space is cold.

A: Yes, and study magnetism for answers.

Q: Do Orions LIVE in this object?

Q: Do they use it as a transfer portal?
[MJF: Does the hexagonal shape help to facilitate the portal function in the same way that Stonehenge’s hexagonal design may have facilitated better communications with 6th density and perhaps provided for teleportation and manifestations at the site as well? Cf. with Chaco Canyon, where the C’s said such things occurred.]

Q: So, it is a doorway, so to speak?

A: Doorway as are many.

Q: How many of these objects are in our solar system?

A: Two.

Q: Where is the other one?

A: Outside, on the fringe of the solar system.

Attachments

• THE RINGMAKERS OF SATURN.docx
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
The stuff about Saturn is interesting.. so weird to think about... I once had a very vivid dream that I visited some kind of university, which in the dream I knew was at Saturn.. Huge white marble halls and staircases, lots of people there wearing white robes..

Dunno about Ringmakers of Saturn, the C's did say this: (could be about Norman R. Bergrun? Though his name isn't actually mentioned)
Q: (L) First question: there were rumors on the internet that a respected scientist described a 'ship' in orbit around the planet Saturn, which was said to be as large as the planet Earth. And, supposedly, he said that the photographs from the space probe that sent back the pictures of Saturn's rings, showed this ship clearly with portholes in it. Is this thing seen in orbit around Saturn, described by this NASA scientist on television, which I cannot confirm because I did not see it; is it, in fact, an artificially constructed craft of some sort?

Q: (L) What was being seen?

A: It was an artificially constructed tale.

So I don't know if that book is worth reading or not but, it's on archive.org fwiw: Ringmakers Of Saturn By Norman R. Bergrun : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Another amazing research and documentation @MJF There are a few things that came to my mind. One of them concerns the geometry of the new jersualem. If the measurements you mention are with respect to the internal dimensions of the solar system, what I am thinking is that this is the area of the spacetime sector that will enter 4th density.

Q: (A) Okay, I was trying to figure out how to build this expanded gravity, and I made a table to assist the question. The first possibility is that one can build gravity on a square matrix. This matrix can be symmetric, can be non-symmetric, or can be a complex matrix, which I call possibilities a, b, and c. The second possibility is to build a theory of gravity on the basis of a connection which looks like a cube rather than a matrix. Here we also have three possibilities: no curvature, but torsion; no torsion but curvature; torsion and curvature. These are possibilities 1, 2, and 3. Another possibility is to use any combination of these two lines of speculation. Another possibility is none of the above, but to build gravity on the basis of an irregular cube, or an irregular square, which I call A. Another possibility is to use something that is none of the above.

A: Octagonal complexigram. Try the formula for possibility 1-c first
]

Here it seems that the important thing is torsion. If the space is not curved but twisted, if that twisting occurs at all angles you get a vortex. But on closer examination when you see that it forms a funnel, the space is compressed. Yes, maybe it's not that the mass curves the space, but that it compresses it. Or maybe it's that the compressed space brings matter (mass) into manifestation.

For a moment you think that faster-than-light travel is not about bending space. A wormhole works by a property of torsion, via compression / decompression. If we translate it to the field of computing, the information as in a zip file, you can compress it and then decompress it.

This brings me back to what I had discussed in previous pages with the bessel function and that the birkeland currents are torsioned.

The Bessel function is a generalization of the sine function. It can be interpreted as the vibration of a string with variable thickness, variable tension (or both conditions simultaneously); vibrations in a medium with variable properties; vibrations of the disc membrane, etc.

Bessel's equation arises when finding separable solutions to Laplace's equation and the Helmholtz equation in cylindrical or spherical coordinates. Bessel functions are therefore especially important for many problems of wave propagation and static potentials. In solving problems in cylindrical coordinate systems, one obtains Bessel functions of integer order (α = n); in spherical problems, one obtains half-integer orders (α = n + 1/2). For example:

Because Heaviside openly felt the quaternions were "an abomination" -- never fully understanding the linkage between the critical scalar and vector components in Maxwell’s use of them to describe the potentials of empty space

According to other observers, Heaviside actually felt that Maxwell’s use of quaternions and their description of the "potentials" of space was

The thing is that space is not empty (plasma), and if we talk about potentials, I believe that these should be measured in terms of electric potential.

Now, I started to search quite randomly if indeed the bessel function and the quaternions have some use between them... the answer is yes.

In the video, observe that the concentric cylinders could be the different orbits of the planets in our solar system, with a different potential. Or perhaps it is these concentric structures of the bessel function, the walls of the new Jerusalem or Kepler's Platonic solids.

Ingo Swann (1933- 2013) was a claimed psychic, artist, and author known for being the co-creator, along with Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff, of remote viewing, and specifically the Stargate Project.
I had this video saved from YT on my computer and started to play it: "Banned TEDTalk about Psychic Abilities Russell Targ suespeaksorg", to determine if its worth keeping.

Russel talks like he was paid to make a show of a well-rehearsed, near completely BS PR promotion. Like he and his team and successes were a Constant in Remote Viewing.

Major problems have been found with all famous "constants" of physics recently.

Any real, self-respecting psychic knows, there is only one Truly Fixed Universal Constant regards remote viewing, which doesn't change at all. Unlike those Unruly Constants in Physics. It is:

Life-force energy.

If you ran out of it totally exhausted and inevitably become burned out for extended periods, you ain't no remote viewer anymore. Just an ordinary miserable, sleepy person.

Two weeks ago a video appeared on Swaruu Official talking about the 'alien/higher dimensional/density surveillance internal structures'.
It has it all: Antarctica, hidden spaceship beyond the moon, Saturn.
Another page for our 'Quorum/Council of Nine/Zendar' information gathering file. (must be watched on youtube)

->

A few weeks ago a video appeared on Swaruu Official talking about the 'alien/higher dimensional/density surveillance internal structures'.
It has it all: Antarctica, hidden spaceship beyond the moon, Saturn.
I think this group - Swaruu Oficial [!] - doing society good by providing a rich backstory setting for entertainment. Theater and drama provided much needed relief for thousands of years in various cultures. If I want to develop a sci-fi computer game with a dramatic, gripping story, I can mine them to help me enrich my content. For example the visual style of the video and the specific feeling the narrator instantly evokes in me is useful for a sci-fi setting: TV broadcast reporting from Planet Orwell.

Creating sci-fi societies that effect eye-rolling or snickering in the audience - and assembling more negative settings (planets societies) - is a basic element, similar in manner (sans the time difference) in any Shakespearean tragedy and the essence of good books: create the adversary and introduce off-putting people. Then create the heroine and the hero so that with their behavior, world-view, vibe etc.. the audience is pointed out the proper moral direction.

Last edited:
My dear grandmother used to say ; "Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see".
First of all there are subjects that are not of my scarce and limited knowledge so trying to give an opinion in this thread is not the same as doing it from another better informed position with (ownership,reading and some experience) which suggests the example of a skinny and modest man joining a gladiator wrestling match.(would not be a good alternative).
Yet it is also worth noting that the Cs have left evidence that there are people with some secrets of power (before the fall) as a positive or negative nordic pact according to the variable of the individuals.
So we (all in the forum) in one way or another are connected as brothers as all parts of the puzzle are necessary otherwise it would be like taking someone's head off I think it works better with the head on than without it and obviously you can enhance all the qualities if there is teamwork.
Anyway I wanted to leave a book that in my opinion is to decipher.
Henri Boudet
Rennes-Les-Bains : The True Celtic Language and The Stone Circle of Rennes-les-Bains - Les Editions de l'Oeil du Sphinx

The stuff about Saturn is interesting.. so weird to think about... I once had a very vivid dream that I visited some kind of university, which in the dream I knew was at Saturn.. Huge white marble halls and staircases, lots of people there wearing white robes..

Dunno about Ringmakers of Saturn, the C's did say this: (could be about Norman R. Bergrun? Though his name isn't actually mentioned)

So I don't know if that book is worth reading or not but, it's on archive.org fwiw: Ringmakers Of Saturn By Norman R. Bergrun : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Thank you for your comments. I was not aware of this. It is quite possible that the C's were referring to Bergrun, who did work for NASA at one stage, but without Laura confirming that it was his book, I guess we cannot know for certain. When was that session with the C's? If it was shortly after his book came out, then it is most likely Bergrun she was referring to. If so, I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, as I have no wish to mislead people with false information.

As with their doctored images of the Moon and Mars, NASA are masters of deception and distraction. Many people think that "NASA" really stands for "Never a Straight Answer"). NASA has had some very strange people working for it over the years, including Nazis (Eric von Braun, for example, was an SS Major), Freemasons and occultists. When Armstrong and Aldrin, both Freemasons, touched down on the Moon, one of the first things they did was carry out a Masonic ceremony involving a libation. It would certainly be very interesting to know who really pulls the strings at NASA.

One things that occurs to me is whether the rings of Saturn may create a giant superconductor. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

It sounds like the imagery in your dream has strong correspondences with Laura's dream. Perhaps other Forum members have had a similar dream? I did not mention it in my last post but will now, as I also had a strange, if brief, dream of my own. I did not see any university or college in my dream but dreamed instead that I was descending from a great height to a surface, where I easily floated down as if I was light as a feather. There I met with a winged angelic being, who may have been my 6th density guide or guardian angel in Christian parlance. I can't recall anything being imparted to me though. However, I thought I would mention it as it could all be connected. Who knows?

I may pick up this theme of an off-Earth council of enlightened and advanced beings who oversee Human development in a future post, as there is a recurring theme of such a council of the gods throughout ancient cultures. There may, of course, be a connection here with the Quorum.​

My dear grandmother used to say ; "Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see".
First of all there are subjects that are not of my scarce and limited knowledge so trying to give an opinion in this thread is not the same as doing it from another better informed position with (ownership,reading and some experience) which suggests the example of a skinny and modest man joining a gladiator wrestling match.(would not be a good alternative).
Yet it is also worth noting that the Cs have left evidence that there are people with some secrets of power (before the fall) as a positive or negative nordic pact according to the variable of the individuals.
So we (all in the forum) in one way or another are connected as brothers as all parts of the puzzle are necessary otherwise it would be like taking someone's head off I think it works better with the head on than without it and obviously you can enhance all the qualities if there is teamwork.
Anyway I wanted to leave a book that in my opinion is to decipher.
Henri Boudet
Rennes-Les-Bains : The True Celtic Language and The Stone Circle of Rennes-les-Bains - Les Editions de l'Oeil du Sphinx
Thank you for this contribution. I agree with the sentiments you have expressed. The Forum is truly a joint effort on the part of Forum members. It could be that with the onset of the wave more people are waking up and, as a result, hidden or lost knowledge is coming to light again.

I am aware of Boudet's book but have never read it. It is a shame that the synopsis provided was written by Gérard de Sède, who was, of course, the real author behind the infamous secret dossier passed on to the authors of The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail. If any reader has read the book, perhaps they can post their own brief synopsis of its contents here.​

MJF is a great work from You. As the line is curve as well how would you aplay those curves - flowers into geometry like oscilator? 4 planes and one pivot point inside.

Thank you for your comments. I was not aware of this. It is quite possible that the C's were referring to Bergrun, who did work for NASA at one stage, but without Laura confirming that it was his book, I guess we cannot know for certain. When was that session with the C's? If it was shortly after his book came out, then it is most likely Bergrun she was referring to. As with their doctored images of the Moon and Mars, NASA are masters of deception and distraction. NASA has had some very strange people working for it over the years, including Nazis (von Braun was an SS Major), Freemasons and occultists. It would be interesting to know who really pulls the strings at NASA.​

It sounds like your dream has strong correspondences with Laura's.
I had this video saved from YT on my computer and started to play it: "Banned TEDTalk about Psychic Abilities Russell Targ suespeaksorg", to determine if its worth keeping.

Russel talks like he was paid to make a show of a well-rehearsed, near completely BS PR promotion. Like he and his team and successes were a Constant in Remote Viewing.

Any real, self-respecting psychic knows, there is only one Truly Fixed Universal Constant regards remote viewing, which doesn't change at all. Unlike those Unruly Constants in Physics. It is:

Life-force energy.

If you ran out of it totally exhausted and inevitably become burned out for extended periods, you ain't no remote viewer anymore. Just an ordinary miserable, sleepy person.

Life-force energy.

Yes, there is no doubt that the likes of Russell Targ have sought to cash in on their remote viewing experiences. He is not the only one since Courtney Brown, who wrote Cosmic Voyage, is also a professed remote viewer (see the session dated 23 November 1996).

Incidentally, in that session, the C's mentioned the Orion STS and their plan to present themselves to human surface dwellers, which should be read in the light of recent comments made by the C's about the upcoming revelation to humanity or the general public of the alien reality:​

Session 23 November 1996:

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

[…]

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed". Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

[....]

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi-fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

[....]

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

I haven't checked yet on the C's reference to "Reality 101". No doubt it has already been touched on somewhere in the Forum at some time. However, my understanding is that Reality 101 refers to college courses. Around the word (aside from the UK - which is perhaps why I am not familiar with the term) course numbers are 3 digits numbers where the first course number is 101 and the rest are of higher numbers. This is how "101" became a code for introduction courses, and was later generalised as an expression for all kind of introductions. The definition of "101" is thus “basic” or, better yet, “introduction”. It is usually used when someone gives or asks for a “beginner guide” in order to teach or learn something new (MJF: In England, we often would call this a "Noddy's guide" after the famous children's character created by the English author Enid Blyton).

Hence, I guess the C's are saying that Brown's book is providing a somewhat altered beginner's guide to EBE's or aliens for we humans. However, sometimes the meaning of 101 is altered to reflect the stupidity of someone and not just their lack of knowledge. On this alternative basis, I suppose you could view Brown's book as a work, backed by the [US] government, that may be deliberately playing us all for fools, particularly if the real source behind it was the Nation of the Third Eye.​

Another amazing research and documentation @MJF There are a few things that came to my mind. One of them concerns the geometry of the new jersualem. If the measurements you mention are with respect to the internal dimensions of the solar system, what I am thinking is that this is the area of the spacetime sector that will enter 4th density.

Here it seems that the important thing is torsion. If the space is not curved but twisted, if that twisting occurs at all angles you get a vortex. But on closer examination when you see that it forms a funnel, the space is compressed. Yes, maybe it's not that the mass curves the space, but that it compresses it. Or maybe it's that the compressed space brings matter (mass) into manifestation.

For a moment you think that faster-than-light travel is not about bending space. A wormhole works by a property of torsion, via compression / decompression. If we translate it to the field of computing, the information as in a zip file, you can compress it and then decompress it.

This brings me back to what I had discussed in previous pages with the bessel function and that the birkeland currents are torsioned.

The thing is that space is not empty (plasma), and if we talk about potentials, I believe that these should be measured in terms of electric potential.

Now, I started to search quite randomly if indeed the bessel function and the quaternions have some use between them... the answer is yes.

In the video, observe that the concentric cylinders could be the different orbits of the planets in our solar system, with a different potential. Or perhaps it is these concentric structures of the bessel function, the walls of the new Jerusalem or Kepler's Platonic solids.
Thanks for these interesting comments. I am assuming it was Oliver Heaviside who took the view that space was empty and not necessarily Clerk Maxwell, who may have had an expanded view, which included the aether. I think you are correct to focus on torsion here. Joseph Farrell makes much of "torsion physics" within his books. However, he has sometimes looked to Lieutenant-Colonel Tom Bearden and his research on torsion physics for guidance in this field, and, as we know, Ark was not impressed by Bearden's work and viewed him as something of a disinformation agent. There are those who go even further than Ark and regard Bearden as a complete sham, charlatan and phony (see: Thomas E. Bearden - Psiram).

Where you state that: "The Bessel function is a generalization of the sine function", this makes me think again of the idea that what we regard as matter (the atom) is simply a nodal point on the sine wave where, as you point out, "the resulting compressed space brings matter (mass) into manifestation". I would also suggest that this wave function is a standing wave, which is the waveform Nikola Tesla particularly concentrated on. This may also explain why the Nazis seem to have used pulsed DC electrical current to power the Bell (Die Glocke), so as to create a powerful standing wave.

Incidentally, one physicist who may have latched on to this torsion physics, and its antigravitational effects, through his experiments on projectiles was Bruce DePalma (the brother of the well known Hollywood movie director, Brian DePalma).
"DePalma proposed, as a result of his wide-ranging rotational experiments, that "rotating masses" in general set up some kind of hitherto unrecognized "inertial field" in their vicinity (the more widely-used term for this field now, because of how it's accessed, is a "torsion field" - because "torsion" means literally "rotation").

DePalma's exhaustive measurements (like the famous "Accutron Experiment" - below) eventually revealed that this "torsion field" was "anisotropic," i.e. it was NOT spherical (like a gravitational or electromagnetic "bubble," decreasing sharply in intensity with distance...) - but seemed to have radically different effects, and different geometric properties, depending on the geometric relationship and orientation of the detecting sensor to the axial spin of the object being measured.

This new "spin field" (another term now in use...) seemed to be, as scientists term it, polarized...
"

However, as Depalma had observed himself years before, the resulting influence of these "OD field" effects - be it from spinning laboratory discs... rotating planets... and even massive stars (!) - is NOT limited to mechanical objects, like "tuning forks"...

As he noted...

"...the effect of a field which confers inertia on objects immersed within it can be applied to a number of [other] situations, not all of which have to be mechanical, i.e. chemical reactions are [also measurably] affected by such a field. Reactions which do not take place under 'normal' conditions may be catalyzed. Other reactions may be inhibited..."

For those who may be interested, I attach below a link to an article by Richard Hoagland, which links De Palma's work to that of Wernher von Braun and to the Nazi Bell experiments (Die Glocke) and even tangentially to Coral Castle in Florida.
See Von Braun’s 50-Year-Old Secret - The US Explorer I Discovery That Could Have Saved the World....

I shall try and make time to look at the video links you kindly provided. In the meantime, since the C's have told us that the Great Pyramid was an energy collector and distributor and thus a power source, is it correct to assume that there were Birkeland currents operating at the pinnacle? This would make sense to me if the Pyramid was designed to utilise hyperdimensional physics capabilities.​

I shall try and make time to look at the video links you kindly provided. In the meantime, since the C's have told us that the Great Pyramid was an energy collector and distributor and thus a power source, is it correct to assume that there were Birkeland currents operating at the pinnacle? This would make sense to me if the Pyramid was designed to utilise hyperdimensional physics capabilities.

It was shared by the user @goggles paisano in session on June 24, 2022:

have you watched this ? pyramid maser

Back
Top Bottom