Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

However, the "Law of One" one may be more complex matter than simply a reference to monotheism (belief in one God). As your post mentions: "This conception held that only One Substance existed, and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized, and the other His Life in action in His Body."

This concept seems to mirror the "aether", quantum foam, zero point energy, energy of the vacuum, or the information field, from which the material universe manifests.

I forgot to quote this part. Here I think it refers to gravity:

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

A: Yes. ([Bluegazer] If there is no point of origin, there is neither beginning nor end, so the most logical thing to assume is that it has a circular pattern as the book of Atlantis comments.)

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too! ([Bluegazer] Navaz, the Night-Side of nature)

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...

A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence! ([Bluegazer] a.k.a One Substance existed, and but One Energy)

In the text of Atlantis, it is explained that there is a night side of nature:

As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of nature,"[...] There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity. ([Bluegazer]: One Energy)

To disrupt the frequency waves of light, well... you have to know its frequency.

It seems that a new route in research is opening up: Nonlinear optics.

And that also includes what @Pierre is writing about:
Thank you for this. I tend to view matter as a form of congealed light, so it makes sense that you can use light to affect DNA in this manner. If you consider a computer, which works by electricity to produce light images based on a programme, as a scaled down version of the holographic computer programme we exist in within the material realm, then you can evidently use light to change the programming or code if you know how. I recall that David Wilcock in one of his books spoke of an experiment where scientists used light to change frog embryos into newt embryos (or vice versa - since I can't remember which). Lizard technology would no doubt be exponentially more sophisticated than this.

It is interesting that the C's should mention that the population of the Earth was 6 billion people at the time of the Mark of Cain event. They told us that the Fall in the Garden of Eden (the whole Earth) occurred some 320,000 years ago when only primitive humanoids occupied the planet (who were transformed when angelic souls were tricked into occupying these creatures and then trapped). These transformed hominids were presumably the Neanderthals and possibly the Denisovans. However, I find it difficult to believe that there were ever 6 billion of them at any one time on the Big Blue Marble since all the evidence points to them being only primitive hunters. Hence, this addition of the Mark of Cain must have occurred much later. But when?

The C's also mentioned though that the population of the Earth just prior to the Deluge or Flood was also 6 billion, mainly concentrated in Atlantis and living nearer the equator due to the ice age:
Session 09-30-94:

Q: (L) Was the story of Noah's flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?
A: Yes. But symbolic.
Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?
A: 6 billion.
Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?
A: 119 million. (or 19 million)
[I am not sure of this figure. The early tapes were destroyed, and the notes have the number both ways with a couple of cross-outs.]

Session 10-09-94:

Q: (L) Can you tell us more about the six billion people on the planet at the time of Noah's flood. Where were most of these beings living?
A: Atlantis.

Session 05-09-98:

Q: Okay. I would like to know what the geographic coordinates, according to our current grid system, that would frame Atlantis. I don't need the exact shape, just a general box shape... the perimeter...

A: Like asking: "What are the geographic coordinates of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization?"
Q: Okay, let me get more specific: the Atlantean land that was supposed to have existed in the Atlantic Ocean... what was the farthest north of any any part of Atlantis that was in the ocean, that no longer exists?
A: It is "time for you" to know that Atlantis was not a nation, land, Island, or continent, but rather, a civilization!
Q: All I wanted was to have an idea of a land mass in the Atlantic ocean that people talk about - where did it sit?
A: Where do you think?
Q: Well, I sort of think that the Azores and the Canary Islands are sort of...
A: Yes, but many other places too. Remember, the sea level was several hundred feet lower then...
Q: Why was the sea level several hundred feet lower? Because there was ice somewhere or because there was not as much water on the earth at that time?
A: Ice.
Q: Was the ice piled up at the poles? The ice sheet of the ice age?
A: Yes.
Q: So, Atlantis existed during the ice age?
A: Largely, yes. And the world's climate was scarcely any colder away from the ice sheets than it is today.

They also mentioned that the Lizard beings coexisted with the Atlanteans for a period of 1,000 years. So this would suggest the Mark of Cain may have been added to mankind at some stage prior to the Deluge or Flood. But when?

Session 16 November 1994:

Q: (L) You said that the Lizzies lived among humans for a thousand years. When, in our illusion of time, did this occur?

A: During peak of Atlantis.

Q: (L) And how long was the Atlantean civilization in existence?

A: 70,000 years.

The C's have told us that the Lizards as STS 4D beings cannot exist at 3D for long due to the heavier vibrational frequency that occurs in 3D. Hence, it would seem that there was a thousand year period where this did not apply, which must have meant that the Earth's environment at that time was capable of supporting both 3D and 4D beings. Could this have been after the last visit of the Wave perhaps?​

Q: Another question along this line: one reader noted that the last time the "Wave" arrived, there were 6 billion people on the planet. And now, it is supposed to be coming again, and we are again in that ballpark in terms of population. So, the question is: is this sort of like a marker for the Wave, sort of like a critical mass?

A: Numbers don't mark. Psychic aural fields of energy mark.

The C's also mentioned that humans were once bi-density beings. Could it have been during this one thousand year period?

Session 14 September 2002:

Q: (Atriedes) They once said something about bi-density beings. They were like hybrids between 4th density beings and a 3rd density being. Or could such an individual be a genetically enhanced human?

A: Humans were once "bi-density." And some may be again in the natural way. Those of 4D STS "manufacture" are similar. Just think of them as a type of OP with souped up engines

Thus, it is possible that some humans had become bi-density beings ("Shining Ones"?) prior to the Deluge, which saw Atlantis annihilated and this state of being may have coincided with the last visit of the Wave. This obviously has profound implications for us at this moment in time, as the Wave approaches again (if it is not already here) and creates another thousand year period in which people can choose between an STS or an STO mode of existence. If the Lizards introduced the Mark of Cain during the thousand year period they co-existed with humans prior to the Deluge, which created and induced jealous tendencies among human beings, this may help to explain what went wrong in Atlantis and the events that led up to its destruction. Could we be about to experience a replay, particularly if this is linked with a supernova (which we know can cause DNA changes)?​

Session 20 October 2005:

Q: (Galahad) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galahad) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Galahad) So, when we’re looking at a replay, we’re REALLY looking at a replay!

A: Yup.

Session 12 December 2010:

A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

[…]

Q: (L) Ok, now I’ve got this other book here “Lost Star of Myth and Time” – and his theory is about a companion star and the fact that the earth or the solar system is rotating around a common center of gravity, in tandem with this companion star. It is said that it is this orbit that creates the precession of the zodiac. He says that the precession is not a big wobble that the earth goes through, as it proceeds in a fairly direct course through the galaxy, but rather that it is this rotation around this common centre of gravity with the companion star that produces the effect of precession. Now, is he on to something with his theory also about the precession of the zodiac?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (L) Is it true as he speculates that when the Solar System approaches this companion of ours, that it will have a psychic effect?

A: Yes. You are
already feeling its approach.

This mention of a supernova and the precession of the zodiac should be linked to what the C's had said previously here in this passage from the transcripts:

Session 22 August 1998:

Q: How many chambers or cells are there in the Great Pyramid?

A: 19.

Q: So, there are some that have not been found yet. Now, according to this book, the ‘Message of the Sphinx,’ they are saying that the orientation of the pyramid complex which includes the Sphinx, designates or denotes a time, or replicates on the ground the pattern of Orion related to the constellation of Leo exactly 10,500 years ago. What is the significance of this date 10,500 years ago?

A: Complex, but what about Orion?!?

Q:
What about Orion?

A: For you to surmise.

Q:
Was this a date when the ships from Orion arrived to go into orbit around the Earth?

A: No. Now you should study all you can about supernovae.

Q:
Okay, there was a mention of a supernovae in this book. Was there a supernova at that particular time?

A: Maybe, but the real question should be: Will there be one again, and soon?

Q:
They have said that this designates the lowest point of Orion in the precessional cycle, the nadir of the cycle, and that the midheaven would be 2400 AD. If you have the representation of this precessional nadir, what is the next ‘notch’ on the clock? Is it going to be the midheaven of the cycle 400 years or so from now?

A: Best not to assume without adequate date.

This time it seems the natural DNA changes effected by the supernova will be beneficial unlike those of the Lizards.

As a side note, this reference to more chambers being found in the Great Pyramid predated the discovery of a huge hidden chamber in the Pyramid that was detected by the use of muon scanning (a technique the Oak Island team are planning to use in the Money Pit). To put it in perspective, I understand this hidden chamber is larger than the Statue of Liberty. I just wonder if inside it they may find the Boat of a Million Years (a time machine according to the C's), which may have brought a group of Kentakkian survivors to Earth?

See: Mysterious hidden chamber discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid

The Aether

As for what the "aether" is per my last email, I came across this passage in the transcripts, which provides the C's take on it and seems to support the Pythagorean and Platonic view:

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

A: Nonmaterial realm of existence.

Some notes I made a while ago, gathering ideas...
Yazhi: Essentially, everything that ever was, be it known, remembered or not, every timeline possible, every thing that happened and did not, contradictory things of the utmost complexity, they are all forming whatever you understand as the now. So whatever ever happened, is influencing your now. And from your now there is also an infinite branching-off roads of possibilities.
So, if you see this as a graph, you could represent it as an infinite amount of lines all converging into a funnel that forms one spot, one point; the now, whatever you are aware of and are experiencing. Yes, you the observer, and from there they branch out again to form the future lines, making your graphical representation of this to become one super massive point in the so-called space time. And that point is a singularity or point that is infinitely small and has an infinitely large mass. And that point is called a Super Massive Black Hole. A point where everything converges into and from where everything emanates from.
There is one in the center of every galaxy, and that's why it is there. Everything that is going on in that galaxy, everything each one of its billions upon billions of inhabitants ever experienced converges there, in that one single point of super-massive attention-awareness spot. I know it's a lot to take in for most humans but that is how everything works. Everything is convoluted, everything is one mass, so everything always overlaps to create everything else. You are just not always aware of this.

Ether

Anéeka: Absolute emptiness does not exist. Because everything is within the ether and is part of the ether and is a medium like water or very high frequency water. The potential energy field. Space is not a vacuum, it is a fluid.
------------

Consciousness

Yazhi Swaruu (Sophia): Humans and all beings with consciousness do not live in a world, but are the world they "live" in. It is all in their minds.
----------------

Time

Yazhi Swaruu (Sophia): So as I have explained before, time, the temporal progression that is the animation of events and the speed with which they develop, is a by-product directly related and proportional to the Collective Unconscious that generates it. Which explains why there are differences in time slip between the planets, all of them. Because the consciousness and its perception is different in each of them, since time and consciousness are two sides of the same coin. The perception of time cannot be given without consciousness and being conscious depends on a temporal perception. Time is not a by-product of consciousness. It is consciousness itself. Therefore, modify and control your consciousness, and you modify and control your time.
--
Yazhi: Because in itself, everything is frequencies, there is no time as an objective external causal thing. Nor are there any distances either. Everything is oscillation frequencies, vibration. In a few words I describe vibration as: the revolutions per minute given by the subatomic particles that form the molecules of everything called material. With a time frame given by the observer.

------------------

Space

Anéeka: Space is … not a void or empty space, It is a fluid or a liquid at high existential vibrational frequency.
------------------

Matter

Yazhi Swaruu (Sophia): ...matter is only a by-product of the harmonic that controls the frequencies in a flow of universal thoughts that we call gravity.
----

Gravity

Swaruu (9): Gravity is the flow of consciousness in a medium, and that medium is the ether.

Cassiopaeans:
- Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?
- In terms of consciousness, which is why everything exists ultimately, and with gravity as the "glue" that holds all on physical and ethereal planes together!
- A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.

Yazhi Swaruu (Sophia): Human science dictates that objects with mass generate gravity. But here we say that it is the other way around, that gravity and its dynamics of motion that is compared with fluid dynamics (the same formulas can be used) is what generates a point of maximum concentration of energy that... is the object of mass or of great mass observed from the point of view of the terrestrial 3D. That is, gravity generates the object.
So the object itself is of no value as a "container" of energy as described by Einstein's E=MC2 formula that triggered the creation of the atomic bomb. Since E=MC2 has many problems. E (energy) is equivalent to M (mass) times C (speed of light) squared. Since the error is that the speed of light is relative and not a constant.

In short: you cannot release the energy in an object from a sub atomic level, because the fluid dynamics controlling the gravity that is generating that object does not allow it, and it does not allow it because that gravity dynamics is dictating something else, an object, not a nuclear chain reaction.
As stated above, mass does not contain energy, it is the result of an energy applied and concentrated at that point as a node.
It is true that mass = energy. But it is not harnessed as they are told at the atomic level. Not with explosions.
Hahaha, and I already gave away the delicate part.

The mechanics of manifestation dictates that large objects are formed from a matrix made up of smaller components, i.e., molecules which in turn are made up of atoms.
So, the mechanics of manifestation (as already published in detail) dictates that small nodes will be formed by the effect of standing waves and their harmonics of frequencies which are the sub-atomic elements that together form atoms, which in turn form molecules that in turn form objects.
So, energy cannot be released at the atomic level because it disperses the gravitational standing wave that forms them in the first place. Preventing any chain reaction of the type described by human weapons science.
In other words, the standing wave that forms the sub atomic elements does not comprehend that kind of energy release, since the mass of an object does not contain the energy, it only presents or manifests it. What really contains the energy is the ether and its fluid dynamics that we know as gravity. So they can only cause a reaction of a chemical nature, such as TNT, but not at the nuclear level.
The mathematics (fluid mechanics) that controls the standing waves that form Uranium 236 does not allow energy dispersion of that nature. Therefore, there cannot be a violent energy release reaction as described.

I forgot to quote this part. Here I think it refers to gravity:

In the text of Atlantis, it is explained that there is a night side of nature:

As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of nature,"[...] There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom.

I seem to recall that Joseph Farrell believed Plato's very involved description of the island of Atlantis was really a code for a wave form and that atoms (created evidently from gravity waves) resided at the nodal or still points of the wave, thus creating the illusion of matter (perhaps the same way pixels create the illusion of real images on a computer screen). This makes sense to me. I will try and find the relevant passage.

This reference to the seven main colours of white light links I think with what the Ra material discussed about the individual rays representing different levels of existence or state of being. For example, the C's once confirmed that in antiquity, people did not see the colour blue, describing the sea as red or wine coloured but eventually people came to see blue. If someone with a better handle on the Ra material can provide a brief explanation of Ra's take on this, it would be useful. I recall, perhaps incorrectly, that once you reached the seventh ray you subsequently established an octave and moved on to a new stage or repeated the cycle.

This idea of seven rays has found its way into Vedic, Occult and Theosophist thinking - see: Seven rays - Wikipedia
In New Age teaching, each of the seven rays is believed to be associated with a different kind of occult energy, and a different colour.

Oddly, the concept of a "ninth ray" was employed in the movie John Carter of Mars, loosely based on Edgar Rice Burrough's (1875-1950) Barsoom stories. - see Edgar Rice Burroughs - Wikipedia and John Carter (film) - Wikipedia. Curiously, Burroughs was descended from settler Edmund Rice, one of the English Puritans who moved to Massachusetts Bay Colony in the early 17th century. He is perhaps best remembered for his Tarzan stories but he also wrote about the Hollow Earth in his Pellucidar stories. In John Carter of Mars, Carter is unwittingly transported to a ruined and dying planet, Barsoom, known to Carter as Mars, after he kills a humanoid being called a Thern but in doing so accidentally activates the Thern's powerful medallion device. Because of his different bone density and the planet's low gravity, Carter is able to jump high and perform feats of incredible strength [MJF: perhaps like the Atlanteans on Mars could]. On Barsoom, the Red Martian cities of Helium and Zodanga have been at war for a thousand years. Carter discovers that the Thern medallions are powered by a "ninth ray" that is also the source of a powerful weapon. It transpires that the Therns manipulate the civilisations of different worlds to their doom, feeding off the planet's resources in the process, and intend to do the same thing with Barsoom. Hmmm... this all sounds somewhat familiar doesn't it. I can find nothing to suggest Burroughs was a Rosicrucian but this in itself does not rule out the possibility. Was Burroughs manipulated by Thor's Pantheon? Who knows but his writings certainly seem to have been influenced by esoteric thinking.

BTW: With regard to the book A dweller on Two Planets, which you have quoted from (a very interesting work I may add), have you cross referred to Edgar Cayce's revelations about Atlantis in his trance sessions? I seem to recall that Cayce spoke of Atlantean fire crystals for example.​

Some notes I made a while ago, gathering ideas...
"So the object itself is of no value as a "container" of energy as described by Einstein's E=MC2 formula that triggered the creation of the atomic bomb. Since E=MC2 has many problems. E (energy) is equivalent to M (mass) times C (speed of light) squared. Since the error is that the speed of light is relative and not a constant."

I seem to recall that the C's once advised Ark that Einstein's famous equation could be improved by substituting consciousness in place of the speed of light squared. The equation was also discussed in the Session dated 23 August 2014:

Q: (trendsetter37) So while we were discussing FRV, and some of the notes from the past couple of months including from Pierre's book and other associated material, I got the idea that all matter has an EM frequency. Could you reverse that by applying a different EM frequency, as in adding information in the form of EM frequency to manipulate the matter - or even create matter?

A: Of course. It is called "alchemy." The question is: What is the method?

Q: (Pierre) Yes, that's the question: What is the method? [laughter]

(L) That's the question?

(Pierre) No, that's my question.

A: Refer to Einstein and back engineer the necessary energies needed.

(trendsetter37) That's interesting because that was the... Back engineering...

(L) I think what they're saying is back engineering in terms of reversing the process. It's kind of stated in E=MC^2.

(Pierre) Like an atomic bomb. Matter produces energy. But here, it's a reverse process: it's energy that produces matter. But how, I dunno.

Perhaps we do know how now.

"The mechanics of manifestation dictates that large objects are formed from a matrix made up of smaller components, i.e., molecules which in turn are made up of atoms.

So, the mechanics of manifestation (as already published in detail) dictates that small nodes will be formed by the effect of standing waves and their harmonics of frequencies which are the sub-atomic elements that together form atoms, which in turn form molecules that in turn form objects.
"

The above explanation seems to fit with Plato's description of the creation of matter based on Joseph Farrell's analysis, as mentioned in my last post..

For example, the C's once confirmed that in antiquity, people did not see the colour blue, describing the sea as red or wine coloured but eventually people came to see blue. If someone with a better handle on the Ra material can provide a brief explanation of Ra's take on this, it would be useful.

Believe it or not, I was thinking about it on my way to the doctor!

I think it was related or at least I relate it to a situation before and after the flood. Before the flood there was a dense layer of water vapor that covered the skies. I think that layer filtered out certain light wavelengths. You also note that the rainbow is a post-flood effect.

Q: (trendsetter37) So while we were discussing FRV, and some of the notes from the past couple of months including from Pierre's book and other associated material, I got the idea that all matter has an EM frequency. Could you reverse that by applying a different EM frequency, as in adding information in the form of EM frequency to manipulate the matter - or even create matter?

A: Of course. It is called "alchemy." The question is: What is the method?

There is a passage in the book A dweller on Two Planets that explains the process of transforming clay into aluminum!

In this year A. D., 1886, chemists count the process costly which produces the metal, aluminum. In that day, forces arising from the Night-Side rendered inexpensive the production of any metal which might be found in nature, either native, or as an ore. As it might be done to-day didst thou but know how, and that day is not far off when thou wilt again uncover the knowledge, so, in that time, we transmuted clay, first raising its atomic speed so that it became white light of a pale illuminating power and then reducing it to the, so to speak, chemical "mile-post" of aluminum, and this at a cost not nearly so great as in this modern day it takes to get iron from its ores. The mines of native metals, as gold, silver, copper, and so on, were valuable then, as now, requiring no processing save smelting. But a metal which might be obtained from any ledge of slate rock, or a bed of clay, was so inexpensive as to be the chief base metal in use.

NOTE--Redlight is stated to occur at 395,000,000,000,000 vibrations of that "ether" which by Phylos is termed the last form of matter below where matter ceases and mind begins. And the highest visible light vibration is placed at 790,000,000,000,000. So says science. But Phylos says: "Vastly higher than the high purple range where light ceases ordinarily to be visible, the One Substance again vibrates visibly. As a synchronous harp-string that responds to key of low C, for example, struck on another harp, will also respond to every C in the whole register, be it low, or middle or high, so the One Substance responds at 831,000,000,000,000; at, again, the next octave of vibration, and again at the next, where it becomes visible as the fatal Unfed Light, called in Atla the "Maxin," and again, by the Tchin as the "Vis Mortuus."

The only thing I can think of at the moment is that in order to increase the atomic velocity and judging by the description of the pale light, that clay entered the fourth state of matter: Plasma.

And plasma is manipulable by electromagnetic fields.

Supposedly, the people behind the safire experiment have confirmed the transmutation of elements.

So here's the method: Take the clay, heat it enough so that it goes into plasma mode. Put that plasma into a coherent state (like a laser) and then send out an electromagnetic wave (light) at the specific wave frequency of the element you want. (You can tell the frequency of the element by its emission spectrum and a spectrometer). Then "cool" the plasma. Aluminum is ready.

In the Ra material the colors are related to the densities and chakras of the body. Both things are related and she talks about energy centers that vibrate generating a color.

Red color is the base, the matter. (First Density)

Orange color is matter with movement and animal emotions. (Second density)

Yellow color is individual consciousness. (Third density)

Green color is the first superior center that is activated with the effort of the individual, having balanced the three previous ones (in the third-density experience). Love others or yourself. (Fourth density)

Blue is the color of communication or wisdom (Fifth density).

Indigo color is that of contact with intelligent infinity, where the circuit is complete and intelligent energy can be used (Sixth density).

And finally the violet is the sum of all the previous ones that defines the being, indicates how it is (Seventh density)

About the vibratory index that defines these colors, Ra talks about the photon:

session 40
March 18, 1981

QUESTIONER: Thank you. I also wonder if the first density corresponds in some way to the color red, the second to the color orange, the third to the color yellow, and so on through the densities, there being a possible correspondence with the colors, so that the basic vibration by which the photon that integrates the nucleus of all atomic particles is formed is related to the color of the density, and if this vibration increases in the second, third and fourth densities in correspondence with the vibratory increase of colors. Is there any reality in this?
RA: I am Ra. There is greater reality than what you have expressed. In the first place, you are correct in postulating that a quantum is the nature of each density, and you are correct in assuming that the vibrational natures of those quanta correspond to the colors, as you understand the term. However, it is also true, as you have suspected but not asked, that each density is of the characteristic metaphysical complex of its own ray. Thus, in first density the red ray is the basis for all that is to come. In second density, the orange ray is that of the movement and growth of the individual, and it tends towards the yellow ray, which is that of the manifestation of the consciousness of the self, both of a social and individual nature; in third density something equivalent happens, and so on, each density being mainly its own ray, together with the aspirations of the next ray which draw it into evolution and, to some extent, color or tint its main color.
QUESTIONER: Assuming that an individual evolves in a continuous line from first to eighth density, would his bodily energy centers become fully activated if everything developed as it should? Would each chakra be activated fully and to its greatest intensity towards the end of each density experience?
RA: I am Ra. Hypothetically speaking, that's right. However, fully activated beings are rare. Emphasis is placed on harmony and balance of individuals. In order to pass from one density to another, it is necessary for the primary energy centers to operate in such a way that they communicate with intelligent infinity and that light is appreciated and penetrated in all its purity. However, fully activating each energy center is something few master, as each has a variable speed of rotation or activity. The important observation to make once all the centers have been activated to the minimum necessary level is the harmony and balance between them.
QUESTIONER: Thank you. Taking as an example the transition from the second to the third density, at that moment the vibrational frequency that forms the photon (the nucleus of all the particles of the density) increases from a frequency corresponding to the second density, or to the color? orange, up to the frequency that we measure as that of the color yellow? What I mean is if all the vibrations that make up the density, the basic vibrations of the photon, increase in a quantum way in a relatively short period of time.
RA: I am Ra. That's how it is. You can see in each density the gradual increase in vibratory levels.

Session 14 September 2002:

Q: (Atriedes) They once said something about bi-density beings. They were like hybrids between 4th density beings and a 3rd density being. Or could such an individual be a genetically enhanced human?

A: Humans were once "bi-density." And some may be again in the natural way. Those of 4D STS "manufacture" are similar. Just think of them as a type of OP with souped up engines

Thus, it is possible that some humans had become bi-density beings ("Shining Ones"?) prior to the Deluge, which saw Atlantis annihilated and this state of being may have coincided with the last visit of the Wave. This obviously has profound implications for us at this moment in time, as the Wave approaches again (if it is not already here) and creates another thousand year period in which people can choose between an STS or an STO mode of existence. If the Lizards introduced the Mark of Cain during the thousand year period they co-existed with humans prior to the Deluge, which created and induced jealous tendencies among human beings, this may help to explain what went wrong in Atlantis and the events that led up to its destruction. Could we be about to experience a replay, particularly if this is linked with a supernova (which we know can cause DNA changes)?​

Considering that the subterranean race is said to be bi-density I'm not totally surprised that humans (though probably not all of them) were bi-density as well. There could have been a time when conditions on Earth were conducive to develop that state.

And some may be again in the natural way

This could be a hint to those having reached fourth density without all of the capabilities real 4D denizens possess.
Could we surmise that the newbies will be bi-density for some time to come?

They also mentioned that the Lizard beings coexisted with the Atlanteans for a period of 1,000 years. So this would suggest the Mark of Cain may have been added to mankind at some stage prior to the Deluge or Flood. But when?

Session 16 November 1994:

Q: (L) You said that the Lizzies lived among humans for a thousand years. When, in our illusion of time, did this occur?

A: During peak of Atlantis.

Q: (L) And how long was the Atlantean civilization in existence?

A: 70,000 years.

The C's have told us that the Lizards as STS 4D beings cannot exist at 3D for long due to the heavier vibrational frequency that occurs in 3D. Hence, it would seem that there was a thousand year period where this did not apply, which must have meant that the Earth's environment at that time was capable of supporting both 3D and 4D beings. Could this have been after the last visit of the Wave perhaps?​

If the downfall of Atlantis was roughly 10,000 BP then its beginning around 80,000 BP coincides with the advent of the Kantekkians who were veritable extraterrestrials with the wherewithal to kick-start the Atlantean civilization.

So were the Atlanteans of bi-density nature? That could explain some of their technological feats such as highly developed space travel and the construction of pyramids on Mars (from 50,000 BP on) as recently mentioned by the Cs.

3/4 D capabilities might have also come in handy if they had to coexist with the Lizards.

If the downfall of Atlantis was roughly 10,000 BP then its beginning around 80,000 BP coincides with the advent of the Kantekkians who were veritable extraterrestrials with the wherewithal to kick-start the Atlantean civilization.

So were the Atlanteans of bi-density nature? That could explain some of their technological feats such as highly developed space travel and the construction of pyramids on Mars (from 50,000 BP on) as recently mentioned by the Cs.

3/4 D capabilities might have also come in handy if they had to coexist with the Lizards.
I must confess, I started today by writing some comments on your post on Mars in the latest thread for which many thanks. It raised all sorts of issues in my mind, given I have been studying Mars for over 25 years now and the implications that the pyramids of Mars were constructed 50,000 years ago are quite profound. This open up all sorts of possibilities that I think are worth exploring. However, as you can see, I became somewhat distracted by all the additional, and very interesting, posts on this thread, which I felt I had to comment on first. BTW: Thank you to everyone who has posted recently, which has made for a lively discussion. I only wish at times though that I had Laura's eidetic or photographic memory, since my recall of things I have read or seen in the past is quite sketchy these days. For example, it is now many years ago that I read the Ra material, which in some ways is harder to follow than the C's communications.

Although the C's told us that the Kantekkians came to Earth circa 80,000 years ago, it would no doubt have taken them some time to move out of their original base in the Caucasus and into the northern part of Atlantis. However, the C's also said that Atlantis was already quite a developed civilisation by that stage, which suggests that the Native American types and the now extinct Paranthas, the other two races who together with the Kantekkians comprised the Atlantean peoples, were reasonably advanced themselves:
Q: [...] We have taken care of a couple of points; we have 3 races on Atlantis, Celts all over the place... did the Celts conquer the Atlanteans?
A: No.
Q: Did they just move in and hang out?
A: They took over the Northern section.

And
Q: As I understand it, Atlantis was already quite a developed civilization at that time, is that correct?

A: Yes, but regions change with waves of immigration, or conquest... witness your own lands.

It could be that the Kantekkians were more advanced than the other two races and may therefore have contributed more to the technological developments that would lead humans to the Moon and then on to Mars and who knows where else. However, we can't just assume this. The only other clue which might point to the Kantekkians possessing greater scientific skills than the other races was provided here by the C's:
Session 02-19-00:

Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

In this thread, I have made the assumption that the Kantekkians were taller than the other races when they arrived on Earth due to the different planetary conditions that may have prevailed on Kantek from those on Earth. They may have been taller and thinner than the other races on Earth, at least at first. However, it is possible this may not have been the case. What if, instead, the Kantekkians had been the dominant Atlantean group on Mars, which as a smaller planet with a lower gravity, would result in people born and raised there becoming taller and thinner over many generations. Assuming Mars eventually became unliveable for humans due either to nuclear war or to Mars's violent interactions with the rogue planet Venus, could Martian refugees fleeing to Earth have been predominantly the Kantekkians (proto Celts) who subsequently went underground circa 14,000 years ago, because they found the subterranean environment more conducive to their physical state? If so, this might explain what the C's meant here:​

Q: Were the Celts the tall blonds known as the 'Sons of Anak,' who ruled over the Sumerians as described by Sitchen?

A: "Celts" are what remains of the original prototype.

Q: Okay. Kantekkians. When did...

A: Gravity differences account for the height difference

So were these gravity differences that accounted for their greater height those between Earth and Kantek or Earth and Mars? Any thoughts on this?​

In the Ra material the colors are related to the densities and chakras of the body. Both things are related and she talks about energy centers that vibrate generating a color.

Red color is the base, the matter. (First Density)

Orange color is matter with movement and animal emotions. (Second density)

Yellow color is individual consciousness. (Third density)

Green color is the first superior center that is activated with the effort of the individual, having balanced the three previous ones (in the third-density experience). Love others or yourself. (Fourth density)

Blue is the color of communication or wisdom (Fifth density).

Indigo color is that of contact with intelligent infinity, where the circuit is complete and intelligent energy can be used (Sixth density).

And finally the violet is the sum of all the previous ones that defines the being, indicates how it is (Seventh density)

About the vibratory index that defines these colors, Ra talks about the photon:

session 40
March 18, 1981

QUESTIONER: Thank you. I also wonder if the first density corresponds in some way to the color red, the second to the color orange, the third to the color yellow, and so on through the densities, there being a possible correspondence with the colors, so that the basic vibration by which the photon that integrates the nucleus of all atomic particles is formed is related to the color of the density, and if this vibration increases in the second, third and fourth densities in correspondence with the vibratory increase of colors. Is there any reality in this?
RA: I am Ra. There is greater reality than what you have expressed. In the first place, you are correct in postulating that a quantum is the nature of each density, and you are correct in assuming that the vibrational natures of those quanta correspond to the colors, as you understand the term. However, it is also true, as you have suspected but not asked, that each density is of the characteristic metaphysical complex of its own ray. Thus, in first density the red ray is the basis for all that is to come. In second density, the orange ray is that of the movement and growth of the individual, and it tends towards the yellow ray, which is that of the manifestation of the consciousness of the self, both of a social and individual nature; in third density something equivalent happens, and so on, each density being mainly its own ray, together with the aspirations of the next ray which draw it into evolution and, to some extent, color or tint its main color.
QUESTIONER: Assuming that an individual evolves in a continuous line from first to eighth density, would his bodily energy centers become fully activated if everything developed as it should? Would each chakra be activated fully and to its greatest intensity towards the end of each density experience?
RA: I am Ra. Hypothetically speaking, that's right. However, fully activated beings are rare. Emphasis is placed on harmony and balance of individuals. In order to pass from one density to another, it is necessary for the primary energy centers to operate in such a way that they communicate with intelligent infinity and that light is appreciated and penetrated in all its purity. However, fully activating each energy center is something few master, as each has a variable speed of rotation or activity. The important observation to make once all the centers have been activated to the minimum necessary level is the harmony and balance between them.
QUESTIONER: Thank you. Taking as an example the transition from the second to the third density, at that moment the vibrational frequency that forms the photon (the nucleus of all the particles of the density) increases from a frequency corresponding to the second density, or to the color? orange, up to the frequency that we measure as that of the color yellow? What I mean is if all the vibrations that make up the density, the basic vibrations of the photon, increase in a quantum way in a relatively short period of time.
RA: I am Ra. That's how it is. You can see in each density the gradual increase in vibratory levels.
Thank you very much for providing the relevant material from the Ra communications with an excellent summary. Now the challenge will be to integrate this with what the C's have told us.

One point you might perhaps clarify for me though is that Ra speaks here of seven densities matched to individual colours but the questioner refers to eight densities at one point (see wording in bold above). This might explain why I thought in terms of eighth density completing an octave. Did Ra ever speak of eight densities because, if so, this would be a major variance with the C's description of the density levels.​

Thank you very much for providing the relevant material from the Ra communications with an excellent summary. Now the challenge will be to integrate this with what the C's have told us.

One point you might perhaps clarify for me though is that Ra speaks here of seven densities matched to individual colours but the questioner refers to eight densities at one point (see wording in bold above). This might explain why I thought in terms of eighth density completing an octave. Did Ra ever speak of eight densities because, if so, this would be a major variance with the C's description of the density levels.​
Yes, at first it may seem that it creates confusion and who knows, maybe it is something like that, since the Ra material is biased in its level of purity (it is a narrow conduit as Ra himself says).

The Eighth of Ra is a new creation.

The seventh density is the reunion with the one, where everything/everyone is integrated into the source and after this the one pulsates again, let's say creating a new creation.

This is the Eighth of Ra.

I seem to remember that Laura specifically asked about this and the C's confirmed that there are only 7 densities, no such octave (I'm paraphrasing)

Yes, at first it may seem that it creates confusion and who knows, maybe it is something like that, since the Ra material is biased in its level of purity (it is a narrow conduit as Ra himself says).

The Eighth of Ra is a new creation.

The seventh density is the reunion with the one, where everything/everyone is integrated into the source and after this the one pulsates again, let's say creating a new creation.

This is the Eighth of Ra.

I seem to remember that Laura specifically asked about this and the C's confirmed that there are only 7 densities, no such octave (I'm paraphrasing)
Many thanks for this. Yes, that is what I thought.

What Ra postulates is very like the Hindu god Vishnu dreaming the universe into existence. When he awakes, the Universe (a cycle) ends.

For Hindus today, Vishnu is the source of all Creation and he also sustains and protects the Universe. Vishnu is the 'All-Pervading One', derived from “vis" in Sanskrit which means both ‘to spread’ and ‘to be present everywhere’. Even when there was Nothing, there was Vishnu, present as a nameless, formless, dormant energy. In this un-manifested (nirguna) state, even Vishnu was not aware of his own being. He just was. In this Nothingness, when the first ripple of awareness stirred , spontaneously and of its own will, the formless energy became Vishnu, the Supreme Being, Parabrahman. (MJF: Notice here the similarity with the name Abraham)

As Parabrahma, Vishnu lies in a dream like state on the serpent Adisesha Ananta who is Time, without beginning or end. Ananta floats for all eternity on the waters of the Ksheer Sagar (the ocean of Cosmic Consciousness). When Brahma begins the process of Creation, it is Vishnu who expands into everything and becomes part of everything. Now he is Brahman, the Cosmic Consciousness. As if he is seeing a dream, Vishnu watches Brahma create the Universe. By the act of watching his dream, Vishnu sustains the Universe. When Vishnu wakes from his dream one cycle of Creation ends with another beginning when he falls asleep again.

However, before the Hindu Trinity of Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva emerged, Brahman was the Supreme Being and creator. He connoted the highest universal principle, the ultimate reality in the universe. The definition of brahman presents the deity as eternal, conscious, irreducible, infinite, omnipresent, and the spiritual core of the universe of finiteness and change, which takes us back to the concept of the aether as pure consciousness and a singularity (no dimensions). This also links with the Hindu concept of Maya, which originally denoted the magic power with which a god can make human beings believe in what turns out to be an illusion. By extension, it later came to mean the powerful force that creates the cosmic illusion that the phenomenal world is real. For the Hindu Nondualists, Maya is thus that cosmic force that presents the infinite brahman (the supreme being) as the finite phenomenal world. Maya is reflected on the individual level by human ignorance (ajnana) of the real nature of the self, which is mistaken for the empirical ego, but which is in reality identical with brahman.

The above, of course, reflects much of what the C's have taught us over the years. It also shows again how fundamental scientific knowledge can be preserved through myths and religions. We should therefore note then the Vedic texts, which form the basis of the Hindu belief systems, were inherited from the Paranthas, who were one of three racial branches of the Atlanteans. Were the Paranthas the original 'Sons of the Law of One' I wonder? Was it their beliefs that brought them into conflict with the Kantekkians or just a power struggle between two STS orientated groups? It would certainly be interesting to study the etymology of the name Paranths since in Ancient Greek παρά pará means: "beside; next to, near, from; against, contrary to”.

Apparently, another way in which Brahman can be understood is Saguna Brahman. Saguna Brahman, is the idea that Brahman has form and can be understood through images. These images are manifestations of God. The depictions each show a different manifestation of Brahman, where Brahman appears in human or animal form. This means that Hindus can understand Brahman through the thousands of different deities in Hinduism and their qualities or attributes.
For example, by looking at an image of the god Shiva, Hindus can understand part of Brahman through seeing his qualities. Shiva is often depicted holding a trident (a three-pronged spear), which symbolises the destructive element of Brahman. Hence, like the Greek god Poseidon and the British Britannia, Shiva is a deity who is depicted carrying a trident ("trent"), which may denote a superweapon of legend or a form of plasma discharge:

1680011169016.png
Shiva depicted holding a trident (a three-pronged spear)

I finally got round to completing and posting my response to your post on the 25th February 2023 thread. See here: Session 25 February 2023

I was watching an old episode of Ancient Aliens the other day and I heard the researcher Hugh Newman (who I once met in London at a conference) mention something which touches upon what we have been discussing as regards a link between gravity and human consciousness. He was talking about the strange experiences people have had when visiting Serpent Mound in Ohio, USA. For those who may not be aware, Serpent Mound has featured in the transcripts:​

Session 7 May 1995:

Q: (L) Who constructed the great serpent mound in Adams County, Ohio?
A: Armonan sect.
Q: (T) Who are the Armonans?
A: Atlantean descendants.
Q: (T) So, this was a long time ago? (L) Is there anything about them we would be advised to know or learn?
A: "Puzzle pieces."
Q: (L) What period of time did they live in this area, from when to when?
A: See answers to Sumerian question.
Q: (L) Well, my opinion to this whole thing is that the Sumerians and the Armonans were Atlanteans who set up shop in their respective places when Atlantis went under.
A: Good, now go with that.

R.bbe5f1b7c4216330a6f36bf408e7cb8e

Serpent Mound from the Air

Quoting from Wikipedia (see: Serpent Mound - Wikipedia):

The Great Serpent Mound is a 1,348-foot-long (411 m), three-foot-high prehistoric effigy mound located in Peebles, Ohio. It was built on what is known as the Serpent Mound crater plateau, running along the Ohio Brush Creek in Adams County, Ohio. The mound is the largest serpent effigy in the world.

Serpent Mound Crater is an eroded meteorite impact crater, which contains deposits of the rare metal iridium, a very hard, brittle, silvery-white transition metal of the platinum group. Iridium is one of the rarest elements in Earth's crust. Indeed, iridium is found in meteorites in much higher abundance than in the Earth's crust. Newman noted the high incidence of iridium at Serpent Mound along with the fact that there is abundant flowing water under the ground, which is a common feature found in connection with many Megalithic structures such as Stonehenge, Avebury, Carnac and the pyramid complex at Giza.

Newman noted that a high incidence of strangeness has been connected with Serpent Mound from time immemorial. He mentioned that there have been numerous UFU sightings over the site down through the years and people have also experienced dizziness and missing time episodes when in proximity to the Mound. However, the most important thing he said from our point of view is that gravitational anomalies are associated with Serpent Mound, which appear to cause some people to experience an altered state of consciousness.

Hence, Serpent Mound may share something in common with places like Stonehenge, Chaco Canyon and the area around Rennes-le-Chateau (as mentioned by Bluegazer in a recent post), where it may be easier for people to experience an altered state of consciousness due to the topography of the terrain and the rocks or metals found in these locations, which may cause localised gravitational distortions that more sensitive people can register internally through an altered state of consciousness.​

Back
Top Bottom