Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Nope. It is indeed the “10 July 1999” session, except I copied from old annotations —or maybe from another reality ;-). Sorry anyway. I suggest to inspect it again but for this present look for next formation instead: “Be careful of the quote marks, they bring you to the crossroads. I’m sure now will be easier to find out the Cassiopaeans’ golden and transcendental lay.​

By the way, interesting the reply on “the roads to Scotland.”
I get the feeling you may have got there ahead of me. Let me know when you read my next post, which I am bout to do.

John Dee and the Court of Seven

The C’s once said to Laura to not look at the whole staircase but build it one step at a time instead. This is what I have been trying to do in this thread. However, having focused on a few particular clues, I think I am now seeing the staircase emerge. I would thank other Forum members for helping me to achieve this. Some of their posts have proved invaluable.

*Please note that throughout this post certain parts have been bolded deliberately and I have also included my own comments in red within parentheses.

Although we started with Alton Towers, it led to Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians and then on to John Dee and his philosophers of Dancar. It is John Dee who may hold the key to this matter though.

Here is what one article I read had to say about Dee:

Nicholas Dakin’s book, “John Dee of Mortlake” (Barnes and Mortlake Local History Society, 2011), claims that John Dee’s house on the river Thames at Mortlake, with its library and its laboratory, was the centre of a great intellectual network that stretched across Europe and in a way, across the Atlantic as well. In fact his library was said to have contained the greatest collection of occult manuscripts in the world. He was also very well acquainted with Gerardus Mercator, the cartographer. In fact Dee collaborated with Mercator over the Septentrionalium Terrarum descriptio (Hyperboria) map. See King Arthur in Hyperborea & The Arctic Mud Flood Cataclysm. (I will have much more to say about this later). Dee also collected many rare and expensive scientific and navigational instruments.

However, the clue that unlocked all of this for me was the C’s quote “Do not the Celts like "kelly" green?!?” It came from this exchange:

A: Close, if viewed through "sheets of rain."
Q: Okay. Tracking the Triple Goddess back to the oldest
references, we get to KaliMa. There are all kinds of
derivations of this name, but the thing that strikes me is
the relationship to the goddess Kell, or Kella, as well as
to the word kell, Celts, and how this might be transformed
into the word 'Cassiopaea.' Can you comment on this?
A: Do not the Celts like "kelly" green?!?

“Kelly Green” as a colour is an intense, pure green. It is named after the common Irish family name, Kelly. It evokes the lush green Irish landscape and is also commonly associated with St. Patrick's Day. As a true middle green, Kelly green is a colour of renewal, nature, and energy, associated with growth and the environment. It can also be symbolic of money, ambition, and greed.

Laura also mentioned in the thread Origins of Comets = Origin of Astrology that she thought "Kelly green" in the above context refers to the fact that Casse is a word in old French that means "oak tree."

The C’s also said in the 23 September 2000 session that the trees will lead you to the answer:

“Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut, and oaks, and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted source of information. You answered "trees" again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. "None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time." You answered me "You cannot see?" It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time.”

Well I thought about Kelly green and noticed that the C’s had put quote marks around the name “Kelly”. At first I thought of the old song “Has anyone here seen Kelly, Kelly from the Isle of Man” an old English musical hall favourite. Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly? - Wikipedia

Then I thought of Edward Kelley Edward Kelley - Wikipedia who originally called himself Edward Talbot that seemed to link in with the Talbot family (the Earls of Shrewsbury). Kelley was a medium who helped John Dee during his channelling sessions. From an article I read I learned the following:

One of Dee's most sensitive possessions was what he called the "shewstone" (showstone), a black obsidian mirror, a.k.a. the stone of manifestation or the speculum. Egg shaped crystal balls were important, but nowhere near the obsidian mirror. The "shewstone" came from America. How? Well, John Dee had a unique family history. A Welshman, he was of the same lineage as Prince Madoc ab Owain Gwynedd, who had travelled to America hundreds of years earlier. In the Popol Vuh, the ancient sacred text of Mexico, there is a reference to a black mirror that is very similar to Dee's shewstone, pertaining to Quetzacoatl's evil twin brother "Smoking Mirror".

This is quite interesting since I learned in an ‘Ancient Aliens’ episode that a certain Inca king had once received a special mirror that was given to him by a god (alien), which gave him great power over his enemies and with it he went on to carve out a mighty empire. The way the mirror was bestowed on the king somewhat reminded me of Arthur receiving the sword Excalibur and then returning it through Percival to the Lady in the Lake at his death. The other odd detail the Inca story contained was that according to legend he defeated a numerically superior enemy at a battle by raising large boulders up and showering them down of his foes. Sounds like anti-gravity to me.

However, I found an alternative theory in another article on Dee for the provenance of the shewstone that linked the mirror to Phillip II of Spain (and possibly to the Inca king) for whom we know Dee read his horoscope. Phillip II apparently obtained it from the conquistadors. Here is what the article said:

“Through Kelley’s mediumship, Dee managed to recreate the Enochian language as used by Enoch, star of “The Book of Enoch”, in order to communicate with ‘various angels’. He never referred to this language by the name ‘Enochian’ though. The Book of Enoch was considered ‘lost’ at the time, but Dee considered Enoch to be the last person to have used the language. The ‘Enochian’ alphabet had been published in 1530 by Pantheus in the book “Voarchadomia”.”Dee was able to use this alphabet to reconstruct the language by means of Kelley’s mediumship and the use of a black scrying mirror or Speculum. This was given to Dee as a gift by Phillipe II of Spain, alleged occultist and builder of the magnificent (and extremely Catholic) Monasterio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial, near Madrid.

These communications resulted in the publication by John Dee in 1583 of “Liber Loagaeth Or Mysteriorum Liber Sextus et Sanctus” which contained the 49 Gates of Wisdom/Understanding. Around the same time he produced “De Heptarchia Mystica” or ‘
On the Mystical Rule of the Seven Planets,’ a book for summoning angels under the guidance of the angel Uriel and containing diagrams and formulae.”

Could the ‘Mystical Rule of the Seven Planets’ be an indirect reference to the Court of Seven and even possibly the Council of Nine bearing in mind that the council seemed to be comprised of gods and the Roman deities were named after the planets (we still need to include Pluto here)?

It is noticeable that Edward Kelley was as a talented medium, who was essential to Dee’s channelling sessions with the angels perhaps in the same way that Frank was to Laura in early years of the Cassiopaean experiment.

It also reminds me of the sacred mirrors that Edward Hockley loaned to Emma Hardinge Britain (nee Floydd) for channelling sessions perhaps with the Theosophists and the Orphic Circle (see my article in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers thread Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers on the 19th century politician Edward Bulwer-Lytton who, as a noted Rosciscrucian writer, wrote the Vril: The Power of the Coming Race’).

However, there is another possible Court of Seven who might be intended here and this group links entirely to Sir Francis Bacon.

KNIGHTS OF THE HELMET

In the article (see link below) I learned the following:

“In 1618, Francis Bacon (1561-1626) decided to secure a lease for York House. Over the next four years, he would host banquets there that were attended by the leading men of the time, including poets, scholars, authors, scientists, lawyers, diplomats, and foreign dignitaries, as well as luminaries in education and social reform. On 22 January 1621, in honour of Sir Francis Bacon's sixtieth birthday, a select group of men assembled without fanfare in the large banquet hall in York House for what has been described as a Masonic banquet, to honour this great man. Only those of the Rosicrosse and the Masons who were already aware of Bacon's leadership role were invited. The T-tables were adorned with gleaming white drapery, silver, and flowers. The poet Ben Jonson, a long-time friend of Bacon, gave a Masonic ode to Bacon that day.

It seems that Francis Bacon was the acknowledged leader of the "invisible" Order, dedicated to Pallas Athena. The members of this Secret Literary Society were known as The Knights of the Helmet. They had a series of ethical rituals created by Francis Bacon, and were initiated with an elaborate ceremony which included a vow, recitatives, and perambulations. The Initiate was capped with the Helmet of Pallas to denote he was henceforth an "Invisible" in the fight for Human Advancement. A large Spear was placed in his hand, indicative of a pen, for he was to Shake the Spear of Knowledge at the Dragons of Ignorance.

As Goddess of Wisdom, Athena was originally chosen to protect and guide the Knights of the Helmet in their initiatic work. This protection continues even today.

After almost 400 years after its creation by Francis Bacon, the Grand Officers of the Aurum Solis decided to revive this honourable Order under the Masonic name of "Grand College of Initiatic Rites." It is probable that members of the Knights of the Helmet were part of the revival of this Ogdoadic-Theurgic Tradition. In fact, several Officers of the Order have been Freemasons. The current lifetime Grand Master of the Aurum Solis, Jean-Louis de Biasi has received the highest degrees of several Masonic lineages. He is the one overseeing the Knights of the Helmet who constitute the "Grand College of Initiatic Rites."

This Grand College is an independent structure which is not a Masonic Organization per se, nor a Masonic Grand Lodge. This is a conservatory of ancient Masonic initiatic rituals. This is also a place where Master Masons [at or above the 33rd degree] from all origins study, translate, and implement these rituals.

The "Grand College of Initiatic Rites" organizes national meetings in various countries. These meetings are only open to Master Masons who are eager to become members. Once consecrated Knights of the Helmet, they can participate to the private annual meetings, where ancient esoteric Masonic rituals are performed and given to the attendees in a traditional way.”

Could we be seeing here the genesis of the Illuminati I wonder?

Knights of the Helmet

In another article I then learned that:

“This "invisible" Order, dedicated to Pallas Athene, seems to have started at Gray's Inn*. The names "William" and "Wilhelm" are derived from the word "Helmet". It seems that Francis Bacon was the acknowledge leader of a talented group, and that Ben Jonson eventually became his "My Man John". Anthony Bacon and Tobie Matthew were obviously trusted members and I am willing to believe that the Earls of Oxford, Southampton, Derby, Pembroke and Montgomery were also associated with this group [that makes seven].

But the real tower of strength behind it philosophically, legally and academically was the genius of Francis Bacon; of this I feel reasonably convinced. For four of the Folio plays I claim Baconian authorship unreservedly; for Love's Labour's Lost, which was one of the earliest, and for Julius Caesar, Coriolanus and The Tempest, which were among the last printed. I claim these plays for Bacon, firstly because he was the only great English writer who had been personally acquainted with the Court of Navarre during his younger days in France. Secondly because, later in life, he was the only English House of Commons man, courtier and social thinker capable of conceiving Coriolanus as a calculated deviation from Plutarch, and also because Coriolanus and Julius Caesar seem to me to be the plays of a great orator. Thirdly because The Tempest (like his own New Atlantis) was partly inspired by his personal and close association with the Virginia Company.”

Knightmp

The article clearly attributes the works of Shakespeare to Sir Francis Bacon, which reminds me of the following statement by the C’s:

A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths”.

So how does this connect Francis Bacon to Oak Island? The next set of clues came in the 3 May 1997 session, which I set out below (N.B. my comments are added in red in parentheses):

Session 3 May 1997:

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin." [or a Nicolas Poussin maybe?]

Q: Hmmm... (A) In other words, a masterpiece... (L) Okay, we know that the bloodline is important by virtue of being of the Nordic or Celtic heritage. In going through the transcripts, I came across numerous instances where a "sect" was mysteriously mentioned over and over again. I am thinking that this sect, as you call it, is this organization that we refer to as the "Quorum."

A: What is "sect" the root word of?

Q: Sector, section, (T) sectarian... (A) A branch... (L) Anything else you want to add to that?

A: Ask away.

Q: Does this other group that you have mentioned, the Nation of the Third Eye, are they one and the same?

A: The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen.

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favorite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family. [N.B. A clear reference to Oak Island and Sir Francis Bacon]

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries. [This links with the Alchemist enclave and to the geomancy map references I discussed in a previous post and may have been where the voyage to Oak Island commenced]

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue.

Q: Is there any connection to the fact that those guys at the University of Tenerife were communicating back in February and March? Might there be more to this connection?

A: Maybe, but do you know the history of this place?

Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.

My research into Francis Bacon and the Knights of the Helmet then led me to another site, which had some very interesting clues that linked with other things the C’s said in the 26 July 1997 session especially about Alnwick.

Session 26 July 1997:

Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them, that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and all that...

A: Nonsense!

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.
[Perhaps a link here with Hermes Trismegistus who betrayed a Pharaoh and a covenant]

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33
[A clear reference here to the 33rd degree in Scottish Rite Freemasonry]. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

Q: Speaking of these tall guys, William Wallace's life was sort of symbolic, in my mind, and he was supposed to have been over 6 and a half feet tall. During the time that all that mess was going on over in Scotland with Wallace and the Bruce, the Templars were being dissolved in France...

A: Dissolved?!? We think not! They merely went "underground."
[Think Nation of the Third Eye and Nazis in Antartica]

Q: Is that literally or figuratively?

A: Why not both?

Q: Well, there are Templar organizations that some Mason's claim to be in contact with.

A: And where do you suppose these are?

Q: Underground?

A: Bingo!

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumors... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation.
[As did the Inca king who had the sacred shewstone apparently]

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah
[a link perhaps with the Priory of Sion mystery and the treasure of Bérenger Saunière and the Tree of Life at Rennes-le-Château covered in Chapter 28 of the Wave series] again, but be careful!!

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.
[see my comments on this term in my earlier posts on this thread]

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

Q: What is the meaning of 'The Widow's Son?' The implication?

A: Stalks path of wisdom incarnate.

Q: Why is this described as a Widow's son? This was the appellation of Perceval...

A: Perceval was knighted in the court of seven.
[see my comments above]

Q: The court of seven what?

A: Swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden.

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.
[Again a possible link to Francis Bacon through Shakespeare]

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

A: Close.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

Q: Okay, discovered that one of the Percy estates was called 'Alnwick,' which startled me a bit after tracking wicks all over the place. But, what is the meaning of 'Alnwick?'

A: Discover. Invert. Allan. Check Hebrew root of Allan.

Q: The Counts of Flanders and Champagne were the sponsors of Chretien de Troyes who wrote the original Grail stories in which Perceval figures so prominently. These guys were also connected with the Templars. Well, it seems that the Templars were not the only ones getting picked on during certain periods. The Percy family has had much MORE than its share! Why?

A: You will be "picked on" too, if you learn too many secrets!!

Q: So, the Percys DID know something. I understand that the Percy family has a collection of 62 alchemical manuscripts... which is actually how I found out about Alnwick - I was tracking these alchemical texts....

A: But if you go there, do not ask for the key!

Q: Does the current head of the family know the secret?

A: Getting "warmer."

Q: Has this person also been pursuing the secret?

A: Pour suivant.

Q: What does that mean, Frank? (F) For, to follow. (T) Why did you say that in French?

A: Look for clues, and do not have expectations!

I only recently came across this website The Northumberland Manuscript, which I think sheds more light on what may be stored at Alnwick Castle in Northumberland, the seat of the Percy family, the Dukes of Northumberland. I directly quote from the article:

“In the space available for this article there was no room to deal adequately with two important Baconian documents which are still preserved. The first is in the British Museum and is Francis Bacon's "Promus"; this is a notebook in his own hand-writing containing 133 folio sheets on which are listed various phrases and turns of speech in English and other languages, many of which re-appear almost verbatim, in the Shakespeare plays. (See illustration on p. 3). This MS. was extensively edited by Mrs. Henry Pott (Longmans, Green & Co., 1883) and was also re-printed in "Bacon is Shakespeare" by Sir Edwin Durning-Lawrence (John McBride & Co., New York, 1910).

The second document is the "Northumberland MS". which is now at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland, and which is briefly described in Baconiana 160. It was once Bacon's property, and still contains some of his early writings in copy-hand script, although the two Shakespearean plays--Richard II and Richard III, mentioned in the original list of contents--are now missing. Their presence in the original MS. is significant, to say the least of it; and
although the contemporary scribblings on the cover (which idly or intentionally connect the names "William Shakespeare" in various spellings and "Mr. ffrauncis Bacon") are extremely interesting, the important historical point is the unique survival of a manuscript originally containing works from each of these two great contemporary "pens". This document was reproduced in facsimile by Frank J. Burgoyne (Longmans, Green & Co., 1904). The original manuscript is reported to be gradually fading.

I would also add two other quotes from the article that may be relevant to us here.

Of Magnanimitie of heroicall virtue. By Bacon p. 28

Thirdly because The Tempest (like his own New Atlantis) was partly inspired by his personal and close association with the Virginia Company.

I have been an avid watcher of the TV series ‘The Curse of Oak Island’. Amongst the many findings by Ricky and Marty Lagina in the long running TV series has been some leather book binding that has led some to speculate that original copies of Shakespeare’s works may be found in the Money Pit. The Curse of Oak Island - Wikipedia

N.B. I am attaching pdf copies of the manuscripts for people to peruse.

How is all this relevant to bloodlines? Well I set out below what I think was a very enlightening session with the C’s that might help to explain this.

Session 6 June 1998:

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon
. [References to the inner earth and the Nation of the Third Eye perhaps? Also possibly to Sir Francis Drake, a contemporary of Dee, who was the first to circumnavigate the globe for Queen Elizabeth I.]

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.
[Another reference to Freemasons I think and John Dee who was a leading mathematician]

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.
[The Illuminati via the Thule Society]

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

A: The "main danger" is when on reveals too much before one has enough stature or notoriety, on web pages, for example.

A: Tread lightly.

Q: Alright, I will. Where did these bloodlines originate?

A: Orion region.

Q: For how long were they maintained with any semblance of purity?

A: Indefinite. [Are these the Aryans who are living within the inner earth?]

Q: Are you saying that they are still maintaining them and manipulating them from other densities?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... cneling. [Could this refer to John Dee and others channelling 6D and 4D beings?]

Q: So, channeling can actually unlock these potentials...

A: Enough on your plate for tonight... Good Night."

I will post the second part of this article in a separate post.

Attachments

• NM-PRT1.pdf
    14.2 MB · Views: 13
  • NM-PRT2.pdf
    19.3 MB · Views: 8
  • John Dee and the Court of Seven.docx
    105.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi @MJF, I wanted to express my gratitude to you for starting this thread and sharing your knowledge on the topic, it’s been very interesting so far.

The reason it’s interesting to me is personal. My late grandmother who was Austrian immigrated to South Africa after ww1. She was both a Rosicrucian and a Templar. She also did some extensive geneology research and the furthest she went back was to Bohemia.

My father also belonged to the Rosicrucians for a number of years then fell out with them and carried on with his own research. He has insinuated things about our family that I’ve avoided. Anyways, even though my grandmother was always a kind little old lady to me, I associated these groups to like belonging to a cult and as negative. I’ve felt ashamed that my family has been involved with these groups. However after reading your thread I’ve realized that my ignorance on this topic hasn’t done me any favors.

So your thread got me researching Bohemia and reading about some historic characters and seeing how they can choose very different paths. So even if they belonged to a specific family, their family doesn’t define who they are. It got me thinking about how I’m my own person, I get to choose who I am, sure I share DNA and ancestors but we’re not homogenous and if they were “bad players” in history that doesn’t mean I am. I know this is a complete diversion from your original topic but in relation to what Laura said about “simple and karmic understandings”, your thread has triggered me into facing some things and helping me in this regard. This self imposed ignorance I have about my family, it’s origins and shame I feel is like a weight I carry.

So thank you for sharing your research and I’m starting to see how networking can be very beneficial to growth.
Tanks for your post. A first hand testimony is always unvaluable. I'm pretty sure your position in your family is pretty challeging, but also full of oportunities for expressing your soul uniqueness.

Reactions: MJF
My last post transgressed the 64,000 word limited so I am having to split it into three parts. I also note that comments I inserted in red have not come out in that colour. So I apologise for the confusion there but have put it right in this post. The complete article was also attached as a word document to the last post for those who want to read it as an entire piece. Here is the second part of the post:

I only recently came across this website The Northumberland Manuscript, which I think sheds more light on what may be stored at Alnwick Castle in Northumberland, the seat of the Percy family, the Dukes of Northumberland. I directly quote from the article:

“In the space available for this article there was no room to deal adequately with two important Baconian documents which are still preserved. The first is in the British Museum and is Francis Bacon's "Promus"; this is a notebook in his own hand-writing containing 133 folio sheets on which are listed various phrases and turns of speech in English and other languages, many of which re-appear almost verbatim, in the Shakespeare plays. (See illustration on p. 3). This MS. was extensively edited by Mrs. Henry Pott (Longmans, Green & Co., 1883) and was also re-printed in "Bacon is Shakespeare" by Sir Edwin Durning-Lawrence (John McBride & Co., New York, 1910).

The second document is the
"Northumberland MS". which is now at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland, and which is briefly described in Baconiana 160. It was once Bacon's property, and still contains some of his early writings in copy-hand script, although the two Shakespearean plays--Richard II and Richard III, mentioned in the original list of contents--are now missing. Their presence in the original MS. is significant, to say the least of it; and although the contemporary scribblings on the cover (which idly or intentionally connect the names "William Shakespeare" in various spellings and "Mr. ffrauncis Bacon") are extremely interesting, the important historical point is the unique survival of a manuscript originally containing works from each of these two great contemporary "pens". This document was reproduced in facsimile by Frank J. Burgoyne (Longmans, Green & Co., 1904). The original manuscript is reported to be gradually fading.

I would also add two other quotes from the article that may be relevant to us here.

Of Magnanimitie of heroicall virtue. By Bacon p. 28

Thirdly because The Tempest (like his own New Atlantis) was partly inspired by his personal and close association with the Virginia Company.

I have been an avid watcher of the TV series ‘The Curse of Oak Island’. Amongst the many findings by Ricky and Marty Lagina in the long running TV series has been some leather book binding that has led some to speculate that original copies of Shakespeare’s works may be found in the Money Pit. The Curse of Oak Island - Wikipedia

N.B. I am attaching pdf copies of the manuscripts for people to peruse.

How is all this relevant to bloodlines? Well I set out below what I think was a very enlightening session with the C’s that might help to explain this.

Session 6 June 1998:

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon
. [References to the inner earth and the Nation of the Third Eye perhaps? Also possibly to Sir Francis Drake, a contemporary of Dee, who was the first to circumnavigate the globe for Queen Elizabeth I.]

A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.
[Another reference to Freemasons perhaps and to John Dee who was a leading mathematician]

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.
[The Illuminati via the Thule Society]

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

A: The "main danger" is when on reveals too much before one has enough stature or notoriety, on web pages, for example.

A: Tread lightly.

Q: Alright, I will. Where did these bloodlines originate?

A: Orion region.

Q: For how long were they maintained with any semblance of purity?

A: Indefinite. [Are these the Aryans who are living within the inner earth?]

Q: Are you saying that they are still maintaining them and manipulating them from other densities?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channeling. [Could this refer to John Dee and others channelling 6D and 4D beings?]

Q: So, channeling can actually unlock these potentials...

A: Enough on your plate for tonight... Good Night.

I then came across the article linked below on a website that I believe helps to cast a new light on the legend of King Arthur and the Hyperboreans, which may in turn link to the Nation of the Third Eye and more recent mythology including Admiral Richard Byrd and the Nazis. I have transposed most of the article to this post and would warn you that it is long but worth reading. You should note the section in the article that indicates just how quickly an ice age can develop (90 days), something the C’s have repeatedly warned us of.

King Arthur in Hyperborea & The Arctic Mud Flood Cataclysm.

The author states at the outset that it isn’t his intention to get into a debate about Arthur’s authenticity or identity: “the horse has already bolted on that issue, in my opinion and by now the waters are so muddy it’s impossible to catch even a glimpse of the bottom”.

He then states that the oldest surviving works on Arthur comprise:
  • Historia Brittonum c.828
  • Adam of Bremen's ‘Gesta Hammaburgensis Ecclesia Pontificum’ c. 1075.
  • Geoffrey of Monmouth's Historia regum Britanniae, c. 1138
  • Leges Anglorum Londoniis Collectae, c. 1210
  • William Lambarde's ‘Archaionomia sive de Priscus Anglorum Legibus libri’, 1568.
These are the books that have been allowed to survive because they depict an image of Arthur that is suitable for public consumption – a heroic champion and crusader of the Christian faith. The lost books are the ones that have been hunted down and destroyed because they don’t fit in with the official narrative. These are precisely the books that are far more likely to contain the truth. I realise I am firmly in @jim Duyer territory here and I’m relying on his generosity to put me straight regarding early Anglo-Saxon sources that I’m not aware of.

The main pivot of this ‘tale’ rests on two different books. Both of them are ‘lost’:

• Inventio Fortunata’ (The Blessed Discovery)
  • Gestis Arthuri ’ (The Deeds of Arthur)
Despite its title, the Inventio Fortunata isn’t a Harry Potter spell book. All we have left of these two books are references to them. The most prominent of these are from our old 16th century friends, Dr. John Dee, Gerardus Mercator and his map-making pals, plus a certain Jacobus Cnoyen of Hertogenbosch (in present-day Netherlands). He summarised the Inventio Fortunata as it was related to him in 1364 in Norway by a Franciscan monk who had met the author. Cnoyen’s own travel-book was called the ‘Itinerarium’, but guess what, this book has also been lost, or rather suppressed.

2. The Septentrional Islands

The Inventio Fortunata described a very different topography for the Arctic Circle to that which we have been told exists today and was the authoritative basis for mainstream maps, globes and atlas’ for more than 150 years when that particular configuration of land around the North Pole was censored from the public’s awareness by simply and literally erasing it from the maps.

Martin Behaim’s globe of 1492 was the first ever to be centred on the North Pole itself and shows a series of islands encircling it. Two larger islands are depicted right near the Pole in the western hemisphere, while extensions of Europe and Asia reach northwards. Together they form a broken circle of land around the Pole.

A world map by Johannes Ruysch, the Universalior cogniti orbis tabula, published in an edition of Ptolemy’s Geographia in Rome in 1508, actually mentions the Inventio Fortunata and shows the same four islands around the North Pole; two are labelled “Insula Deserta”; the one north of Europe is that of the Hyperboreans; and the one north of America is labelled “Aronphei.” He labels the waters within the four islands as the “Mare Sugenum,” and speaks of a violent whirlpool that sucks the incoming waters down into the earth; in addition, his map shows a ring of small, very mountainous islands around the four main islands, which Ruysch says are uninhabited. A high magnetic rock at the Arctic Pole is also described.

There are many, many other contemporary maps –literally scores, including examples from as late as the 1700s, that show the same configuration of islands around the Pole. There are even Chinese maps that show the northern islands (e.g. Shanhai Yudi Quantu, Complete Geographic Map of the Mountains and Seas, 1609). These Chinese maps are derived from the world maps of the Jesuit missionary Matteo Ricci (1552-1610.) Mercator-influenced maps also appear in Japan: Abe Yasuyuki’s Banukoku Chikyu Yochi Zenzu or Map of the World (1853), shows the four northern islands.

Please see this excellent thread for a detailed discussion of Hyperborean maps.

The most famous Inventio Fortunata inspired map is Mercator’s 1569 World Map with its Polar Insert. Map collectors have been saying for decades that this map contains details such as the island in the Hudson Bay and the 2 major rivers that feed into it, that were unknown to other cartographers and didn’t appear on maps until the 19th century, 300 years later.

The island on the bottom right is labelled: “Here live pygmies no more than 4 feet tall like those in Greenland that are called ‘Skraelinger’”. [Grey aliens maybe?]

Upper left, describes 4 rivers with 19 openings to the ocean, All flow north and empty into the central sea then pass to the inner earth through a 33 league (114 mile) wide canyon below the mountain.

Lower left, “healthiest and most fabulous island in the North”.

Top right identifies the islands as the Bargu (Bargos) islands. A later version claims that they rotate around the pole and that compass needles always point south. On the back of the later version it states that when navigating in the Bargos Islands all compass directions must be reversed. Also mentions the six months of darkness and daylight, the aurora borealis, the sound of bells in the far north and the ‘Monochar Order’.

The island to the north of Pygmy-land is labelled: “This narrow channel has a harbour and due to its narrowness and swift current never freezes.”

3. King Arthur in The Northern Lands

On the 20 April 1577, Gerardus Mercator replied to a letter from John Dee which Dee later published in a manuscript entitled "Volume of Great and Rich Discoveries". Dee was questioning Mercator with regard to the provenance of the Polar insert on his 1569 Arctic map. Mercator had borrowed Cnoyen’s ‘Itinerarium’ from a friend and detailed all of his notes from it to Dee in the letter. Unfortunately Dee’s manuscript has been badly damaged by fire, but enough remains to gain a very good idea of the Inventio Fortunata’s contents.

Mercator's letter to John Dee

Around 1577 or 1578 John Dee wrote a book entitled "Brytanici Imperii Limites" (The Limits of the British Empire), which is a compilation of 4 documents originally written for Queen Elizabeth I and assembled under his supervision in 1593, then placed in the Crown’s Archives. It was only rediscovered in 1976, and is now in the British Library.

To establish some frame of reference for the original documents’ time period, London was full of interest in the ‘New World’ and Martin Frobisher had returned from his first voyage to what is now Baffin Island, Canada. Sir Humphrey Gilbert was applying for his letters patent to colonise all of North America north of Florida. England was desperately looking for ways to discredit the Spanish claim to America.

In his Brytanici Imperii Limites, Dee argued that because King Arthur had once extended his kingdom to include Ireland, Greenland, Iceland and parts of the North Pole, so too might Queen Elizabeth I. He also argued that England should lay claim to new lands through colonisation and that this could be achieved through maritime supremacy. He also included ‘Atlantis’ in his list of acquisitions, but everyone will tell you what he really meant was ‘America’, even though everyone else seemed to be calling it Terra Florida at the time. [Could this be why the C’s mentioned Zuber in Florida in the transcripts?]

It would be easy to discount this concept as the ravings of madman who was basing such a wild claim on nothing more than a fantasy and who was simply trying to gain favour with the Queen, but he had proof and he wasn’t the first to associate Arthur with northern conquests.

Note the Colonies sent by King Arthur into all the north Islands and by name into Grocland, which I yet suppose to be the same which is otherwise anciently known as Groenland [i.e., Greenland] and of that you had the word before owt of the boke De Priscus Anglorum Legibus” (Dee assumes that Grocland is Greenland based solely upon the shared ‘Gr’. However, on Mercator's globe Grocland lies west of Greenland and may be a representation of the Arctic Baffin Island.)

The source he refers to was William Lambarde's Archaionomia sive de Priscus Anglorum Legibus libri (1568), which Dee had a copy of in his famous library. This same source was also known to Richard Hakluyt, another proponent of an Arthurian Atlantic and Arctic empire, who would translate it later in his ‘Principal Nauigations’ (1599):

Arthur which was sometimes the most renowned king of the Britains, was a mightie, and valiant man, and a famous warriour. This kingdome was too litle for him, & his minde was not contented with it. He therefore valiantly subdued all Scantia, which is now called Norway, and all the Islands beyond Norway, to wit, Island [i.e., Iceland] and Greenland, which are apperteining vnto Norway, Sweueland, Ireland, Gotland, Denmarke, Semeland, Windland [Latin text, Winlandiam], Curland, Roe, Femeland [i.e., Finland], Wireland, Flanders, Cherilland, Lapland, and all the other lands & Islands of the East sea, euen vnto Russia (in which Lapland he placed the Easterly bounds of his Brittish Empire) and many other Islands beyond Norway, euen vnder the North pole, which are appendances of Scantia, now called Norway.”

William Lambarde himself had a very clear source for the text he gave in his Priscus Anglorum Legibus - a manuscript of the Leges Edwardi Confessoris that contained an Arthurian section taken from the Leges Anglorum Londoniis Collectae, from c. 1210. (I hope you’re following this because I’m not sure I do…) The tradition of Arthur as an Arctic conqueror must certainly go back to at least the very early thirteenth century.

Even older evidence comes from a fragment of a text known as Insule Britannie, c.1199. Whilst it makes no mention of Arthur by name, it lists a number of northern islands as being "British" possessions, all but one of which are also named (in similar spellings) as constituent parts of Arthur's British Empire in the Leges Anglorum. This would indicate that there was an even earlier source than the Leges and the Insule Britannie, now ‘lost’. It’s unlikely that they are simply elaborations of Geoffrey of Monmouth's Historia Regum Britanniae, given their very different concept of Arthur. Similarly, Geoffrey of Monmouth’s source, the Historia Brittonum c.828, with its ‘dux bellorum’ or military leader, bears no relation to the King Arthur of the Leges and the Insule Britannie. It is highly likely that the lost source is the Gestae Arthuri. Both the Leges Anglorum and the Insule Britannie are sanitised versions of it with falsified incorporations from Adam of Bremen's Gesta Hammaburgensis Ecclesia Pontificum of c. 1075, whereby the account of the Christian conversion of Norway (begun by John, an English bishop, and spread by Olaf, king of Norway), was transferred to Arthur.

Eirik the Red is also claimed to have discovered and subjugated Greenland and Vinland in the ninth or tenth century. These Norse sagas reported in detail the discovery voyages of Iceland, Greenland and Vinland. However and very importantly, the Gestae Arthuri has the knowledge of these lands as a precondition – there is no discovery required. Also, if the Gestae Arthuri is simply transferring the Norse tales to Arthur, why do the Norse sagas never mention the Hyperborea region at all? Besides, the Gestae Arthuri may even predate Eirik the Red’s adventures. Also “when the Norse first landed on Iceland, they found it inhabited by a British people that they termed the “Pappar”, whom they promptly drove extinct.” Good luck trying to find any decent information on these Pappars. Source

Dee went to some pains to legitimize his Arthurian material, complaining that the profusion of "fables, glosinges, vntruthes, and impossibilities, incerted in the true historie of King Arthure" meant that the "truth yt selfe" of Arthur's historical acts, as Dee conceived it, was often disbelieved or ignored, and can only be retrieved through a purging of the parasitic legends that had gathered around it... Having weeded out the "untruths" from the Arthurian narratives he had gathered, Dee could confidently proclaim that Arthur had conquered Gaul, Scandinavia, Iceland, Greenland, all the northern islands around Russia (i.e., the entire Arctic Ocean abutting northern Europe, Estotiland—which may be the Canadian Baffin Island, if it describes a real place), as well as the North Pole itself.” Source

In his Brytanici Imperii Limites Dee states that there once were many proofs of Arthur's conquests, but "willfully and wickedlie (as by sondrie credible gentlemen I have heard it testefied), this Polijdor [Polydore Vergil] burnt [them], yea a whole carte load almost"

Dee's concept of Arthur as a North Atlantic and Arctic conqueror doesn’t appear to have been his own invention.

4. Arthur’s Quest to the North Pole

What follows is a story about King Arthur that doesn’t equate with any character of romantic fiction…

In northern Norway (which is also called dark Norway [because] it is dark three months on end, the sun never rising above the horizon) there is sometimes a sort of dawn ... The passage to North Norway is not easy because of the fast flowing seas which flow past Grocland … This North Norway stretches to those mountains which surround the North Pole in a circular course. These are the mountains of which it is written that they were among them certain cities, as you can find mentioned in the Arthuri Gestis, and over against them dwell people of small stature, mentioned in the same work. These things, and more besides, concerning the northern regions can be found at the beginning of the Arthuri Gestis. Long ago the islands lying in the North were called the Ciliae, now the Septentrionals, and among them were North Norway and many small rivers which are called the Indrawing Seas because their waters are pulled towards the North with a great constant force, such that no wind can drive a ship against them. And in this attitude there are very high mountains reaching to the clouds, and in this attitude the air is very often murky and dark.

In the 78th degree of latitude (like a crown or circlet) there stand around the North Pole immensely high mountains over most of the land, but in some places there are reports that these Indrawing Seas, [are] in some places up to 50, 60, or 100 leagues across (some broader but others narrower) which everywhere pull to the North. One group of Arthur’s knights sailed thus far when he was conquering the Northern Isles and making them all subject to him. And in the writings of the ancients it is stated that these Indrawing seas snatched from Arthur some 4000 men who never returned, but [that], in 1364 eight of the descendants of these men returned to the King of Norway, and among them were two priests, one of whom had an astrolabe, and he was descended by five generations from [a man named] Bruxellensis, who … was in one of the first ships to penetrate those northern regions.

That Great Army of Arthur had lain all the winter (of 530 AD) in the northern islands of Scotland. And on May 3 a part of it crossed over into Iceland. Then four ships of the aforesaid land had come out of the north and warned Arthur of the indrawing seas. Arthur did not proceed further but peopled all the islands between Scotland and Iceland, and also peopled Grocland, where he found people 23 feet tall. When those four ships returned there were sailors who asserted they knew where the magnetic lands were.

On May 3 the following year Arthur then sent 12 ships with 1800 men and 400 women northwards. Of these 12 ships, five were driven onto the rocks in a storm but the rest made their way between the high rocks on June 18, forty-four days after they had set out. (Please note: seven ships made land.)

The priest who had the astrolabe told the King of Norway that there had come to the Northern Isles in 1360 an English Minorite from Oxford, who was a good astronomer. He, leaving the others who had come to these islands, set off further throughout all the northern regions and put into writing all their wonders, and gave the resulting book, which he called Inventio Fortunae, to the King of England. This book begins from the furthest clime, from 54°, and continues all the way to the Poles. This Franciscan reported that these mountains surround the Pole without a break except in those places where the Indrawing seas break through.”

Some things not mentioned by Dee that were included in Mercator’s letter are:

• North Norway lies “over against” the country called The Province of Darkness.
  • The Province of Darkness is the most westernbound of the Grand Cham’s land. [F: Tartaria/China.]
  • Just 12 miles of sea separate The Province of Darkness from Dusky Norway.
  • Right under the North Star, opposite Norway, there lies a fair level land which is uninhabited, where many beautiful… (burnt and illegible.)
  • Evidence of previous human settlement in the form of shipbuilding remnants were discovered in Iceland and Grocland.
  • "There are many trees of Brazil wood" in Markland (Labrador).
  • Detailed descriptions of the magnetic rock at the north pole, as high as the clouds and the whirlpool around its base.
  • Details of the polar geography and the extremely temperate weather.
To summarise: Here we have King Arthur on an expedition to specifically penetrate the circular mountain range surrounding the North Pole, where there are cities. Five generations later, eight descendants of Arthur’s men returned to Norway. Two of the eight were priests. One of the priests states that four years earlier a group of people visited them in the Northern Isles, one of whom was an English Minorite Monk from Oxford who was a good astronomer and had swapped his astrolabe with this priest for a “Testament”. This monk then set off on his own to explore the northern regions. He described all the wonders of the islands in a book that he called the Inventio Fortunata and at some point gave it to the King of England who then sent the monk to do monkey-business on his behalf five times.

Preiddeu Annwfn (Edit 21/02/2020 begins)
This is a poem from The Book of Taliesin that was first written down in the ninth century, but has been shown to date from the sixth century. In this poem Arthur and his heroes journey through wild waters to a strange and frozen land to rescue Gweir and to find a cauldron.

The title, 'Preiddeu Annwfn', means ‘The Raid on Annwfn’, although most scholars translate it as ‘The Spoils of Annwfn’. The Avalon of later Arthurian legends was known as Annwn or Annwfn to the earlier Celts. The word is traditionally translated "otherworld." Alternative translations are "un-world," "very-deep," and "extreme world." It’s a place that you can sail to by ship and also a place you can rule over or rather be a guardian of – given the right circumstances. It is not a Celtic "underworld," per se and has only been associated with Hell due to later Christian influences. Within the context of this post, I am taking it as another regerence to the ‘Hyperborean’ region at the North Pole. [This links in I think with the reason why the ‘Thule Society’ in Germany took its name from this legendary land.]

Annwfn is generally associated with hills mountains and islands. In the poem we are told that it’s a series of islands to which King Arthur and his men journey in search of a magic cauldron and to free Gweir from his imprisonment in chains. Although the poem mentions eight different caers (fortresses or castles), most ‘scholars’ insist that the action takes place in one location with eight different names. This is due to the insistence that this one location is Lundy, a small island off the coast of Cornwall in the Bristol Channel. In Welsh it is known as Ynys Weir or Wair, "Gweir's Island”. However, this would make sense if it was called Gweir’s Prison rather than his Island, but what makes even more sense is that Gweir is the name of the celtic sun god [Phoebus Apollo?] and no doubt from some point it probably looks like the sun sets on the island at a certain time of year.

So, in the poem Gweir has been imprisoned within Caer Sidi (Mound Fortress or Fortress of the fairy-folk - possibly the ‘Skraelinger’ mentioned in Mercator’s Polar Insert map), where he is bound in chains and ‘singing woefully’ before the treasure or spoils of Annvn, which also seems to be imprisoned along with him. This situation is due to the actions of Pwyll and Pryderi. In a tale from the First Branch of The Mabinogi, Pwyll exchanges place and shape with Arawn, who is the king of Annwn. Pryderi was Pwyll’s son, who through some foolishness plunged the land (Dyfed) into chaos turning it into a wasteland where all the people and livestock disappeared in mist, except for his closest relatives. So, by all accounts, Pryderi was a bit of a disaster and his father had also been up to no good when he obtained his mother Rhiannon’s hand in marriage by deception and murder. It’s no surprise then that these two had done something to cause the imprisonment of the sun god, Gweir and the treasures of Annwn.

This imprisonment and binding in chains sounds like an allegory for there being no sun for an extended period – chaining it up would stop it from rising. In other words, darkness and cold descended upon the land thanks to something that Pwyll and Pryderi had done by virtue of the position they held as rulers or guardians of Annwn.

At the end of each verse in the poem there is a repetition of the same information whereby we are told that three shiploads of ‘Prydwen’ (Arthur’s ship) set sail or went into the fortresses, but only seven returned. As a unit of measure a ‘Prydwen’ is not of much use to us these days. Perhaps there is something lost in translation and maybe a ‘shipload of Prydwen’ is simply a squadron of ships of which seven ships returned. If we take it at face value, then it seems ludicrous that Arthur had just one ship and had to make three separate journeys to ferry his men to their destination.

The second verse speaks of Caer Pedryvan or the Four-Peaked Fortress, ‘four its revolutions’, in the Isle of The Strong Door. This is reminiscent of Mercator’s Polar Insert: “Top right identifies the islands as the Bargu (Bargos) islands. A later version claims that they rotate around the pole”. The verse goes on to discuss the Cauldron of the Ruler of Annwn.

In Celtic lore the cauldron is the symbol of the Otherworld in that it symbolises the womb of the Great Goddess whereby everything is born out of it and returns to it. [ Could it symbolise Novae as well?] It is also a symbol of rebirth, the hearth, of abundance and of well being. Ancient Celtic tales tell of cauldrons that no one ever went away from hungry and cauldrons that, when the dead were thrown into them, would bring them back to life. The cauldron is common to many Celtic stories and they are described as great treasures with magical powers.

In the Celtic tradition, Bran is one of the father-figure gods and a giant. It is told that when he lay down over a river, an army could march across him. He is also king of the otherworld/underworld (i.e. the ruler of Annwn), and watches over the treasures of ‘Don’, the Mother Goddess (Danu in the Irish tradition). These treasures are the animals, plants, insects, birds and the fabric of life itself of the Earth. So Bran is a king in the Celtic sense in that he was guardian to and of the goddess. He is also the god of Bards. Bran is associated with Avalon/Annvn, and one of the places his head is said to be buried is there.

What’s intended by showing that the cauldron of the Ruler of Annvn is imprisoned with the sun god Gweir is that the fabric of life itself - the treasures of the Mother goddess – are no longer under the guardian’s control.

The cauldron of the guardian of Annwn is described as being the same one from which the first word was spoken (i.e.creation) when it was gently warmed by the breath of nine maidens.

‘The Nine Maidens’ is another universal symbol and can be found in many cultures. For example, the Greek tale in which the nine Muses gave inspiration to humans. They are generally known as being island dwellers. The poet Taliesin himself was gifted by the nine maidens when three drops of ‘the life force’ or ‘inspiration’ accidentally fell on his hand as he was stirring their cauldron. In modern Arthurian material, the best known of these groups are the Nine Sorceresses, Morgan and her sisters, who live on the Isle of Avalon and are both seeresses and healers.

Pomponius Mela (c.43 AD) makes mention of a group of nine sorceresses or holy women who were known to inhabit an island in the west. “In the Brittanic Sea, opposite the coast of the Ossismi, the isle of Sena (Sein) belongs to a Gallic divinity and is famous for its oracle, whose priestesses, sanctified by perpetual virginity are reportedly nine in number” He further says “They call the priestesses Gallisenae and think that because they have been endowed with unique powers, they stir up the seas and winds by their magic charms, that they turn into whatever animals they want, that they cure what is incurable among other peoples, that they know and predict the future, but that it is not revealed except to sea-voyagers and then only to those travelling to consult them.” In the Celtic tradition animals bridge the natural and supernatural worlds, acting as a connection which allows shape-shifting and accounts for ‘familiars’.

In the poem there then follows a difficult section that nobody understands very well. It seems that the cauldron was recovered by means of a magical sword and left in the hands of ‘Leminawc’, who may be Arthur himself. As a result of this the lamps leading the way to the gates of hell were lit. Caer Vedwyd (Castle of the Perfect Ones) is mentioned. Undaunted, they fight on to the next verse.

Overcoming a jet black turbulent sea, they reach Caer Rigor (Frozen Castle, Fortress of Hardness). Next up is Caer Wydyr (The Glass Fortress) where either six thousand or sixty men stood upon the walls and they were difficult to communicate with. Caer Golud (Fortress of Hindrance) is also mentioned.

Verses five and six are difficult. Taliesin seems to be ‘ranting’ against ignorance. There is mention of Caer Vandwy (Castle on High, Fortress of God's Peak) and Caer Ochren (Castle of Shelving Sides [entered from a slope], Fortress of Enclosedness [not a real word]).

The final verse is quite clearly a rant against monks who learn only by rote from their superiors, who in turn no nothing of the real world. The poem ends with the enigmatic phrase “crist am gwadawl”, which probably either means ‘Christ be my saviour’ or ‘Christ be my follower’. Personally I think he meant the latter.

Coincidentally, on the subject of monks, the 'Navigation of St. Brendan' is one of the most proliferate of surviving medieval texts, although this character was supposedly concurrent with Taliesin. Ostensibly, it’s the tale of the abbot, St. Brendan, it tells of his adventures with a crew of monks exploring the isle of promise (Avalon/Annwn) in that mysterious Celtic Otherworld reached over western seas. It's hard to overestimate its popularity over the years. There are at least 116 surviving Latin manuscripts as well as versions in Middle English, German, French, Italian, Flemish, Norse and Provencal. [Please note: The Book of Taliesin never got such a wide circulation.]

St. Brendan was born around the end of the 5th Century in Clonfert, France, where he also died. His ashes were buried in Notre-Dame-d’Aynès. The book’s first draft is claimed to be between the 7th and the 8th Centuries. It describes a seven year voyage to ‘Paradise’ full of events and strange encounters: Island by high cliffs, Island of the giant sheep, the great whale, the Paradise of Birds, the elders of the community of Saint Albeo, Island of blacksmiths (the Hell), Judas Iscariot, the hermit Paul (episodes where one can find similarities with Imram, the Apocalypse or medieval texts describing voyages to the Holy Land, or even with the Aeneid, the Odyssey or Germanic mythology)… Chapters 36 and 37 again describe the Island of the Blessed, while chapter 38 tells of the return home and the serene death of the Saint. Source

There is little doubt that the ‘Navigation of St. Brendan' is catholic propaganda and 99% fiction. However, could it include some information from the Inventio Fortunata? As we shall see, there is evidence to suggest that it does.

Sources for edited section:
Annwfn
Cauldron
Cauldron - The Witchipedia
https://thepaganandthepen.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/ogham-g-gort-ivy/ç
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_maidens_(mythology)
Navigation of St. Brendan, from Lundy Isle of Avalon by Mystic Realms

Perlesvaus is said to be a continuation of Chrétien de Troyes' unfinished Perceval, the Story of the Grail. The anonymous author of the story claims that the original Latin text was taken from the Isle of Avalon, from a holy religious house which stands at the head of the Lands Adventurous, where lies King Arthur and his Queen, by the testimony of the worthy religious men who dwell there, and who have the whole story, true from beginning to end. The Isle of Avalon is also referred to as The Fortunate Isle (Isla Fortunata). So, could Inventio Fortunata also mean the Discovery of Avalon? [People in the ancient world also called the Canary Islands the Fortunate Islands!]

6. On the trail of the Inventio Fortunata

Peter Heylyn recounts the Inventio Fortunata polar geography as fact in the fourth book of his ‘Cosmographie’ in Four Books (London, 1652).

We know from others involved with the book that it contained information down to 18° N. The Inventio Fortunata is mentioned by Christopher Columbus' son, Fernando, and the 16th century historian [Bartolomé de] Las Casas. Both wrote that Inventio Fortunatae contained astonishing information about two floating islands far to the west on approximately the same latitude as the Cape Verde islands (18 degrees north) and that Columbus was aware of this information."
A esto decía Cristóbal Colon, que podrían ser aquellos islas de las que tracta Plinieo en su ‘Natural Historia,' que hacia la parte del Septentrión, socaba la mar algunas arboledas de la tierra que tienen tan grandes raíces que las lleva como balsas sobre el agua que desde lejos parecen islas. Ayuda a esto lo que dice Seneca en el libro III de 'Los Naturales.' que hay natura de piedras tan esponjosas y livianas, que hacen dellas en la India unas como islas que van nadando por el agua, y de esta manera debían de ser las que dicen Sant Brandan, en cuya historia diz que se lee que fueron vistas muchas islas de la mar de las islas Cabo Verde o de las Azores, que siempre ardian y debían de ser como las que arriba se han dicho: de lo mismo se hacen mencion en el libro llamado Inventio Fortunata.” Historias de las Indias, Documentos Ineditos.

“Christopher Columbus spoke of this: that the islands referred to by Pliny, in his ‘Natural History’, could be those of the far north, where the sea excavates wooded areas near the shoreline whose roots are so big that they form rafts and the sea pushes them out over the water so that from far away they appear to be islands swimming across the water. They must also be the same as those spoken of by Saint Brandan in his story, whereby many islands were seen in the seas of Capo Verde and the Azores that always burn and must be like the ones referred to above: the same is mentioned in the book Inventio Fortunata” Bartholomé de las Casas in his ‘Historia de las Indias’ (1570)

These floating and burning Islands are not mentioned in the Mercator/Cnoyens account, but they are apparently mentioned in ‘The Navigation of Saint Brendan’.

According to a review of multiple sources (Columbus' son Fernando, Bartolomé de las Casas, and an unknown sailor) by the French author, Kare Prytz, Columbus may have read the book and he may have had a copy on his first voyage:

"As a young adult Columbus happened upon something that completely changed his life: A book about America. A sailor who went with him on the first three voyages to the New World and who later ended up in Turkish imprisonment, said that it was a coincidence that Columbus came upon the book - and that in it he found all the information he needed for his famous voyage to the West Indies." Prytz (1991) p. 97

The Admiral's Book” is mentioned by Columbus himself in his diary - for instance during the voyage entries from September 25, October 3, and October 10 of 1492. At this time [so far as anyone knows] there was only one book in existence about America, and that was Inventio Fortunatae," Prytz (1991) p. 97

The link between Columbus and the Inventio Fortunata been lost because Columbus’ biography by his son, Fernando, "has been ‘edited’ (i.e.censored) by translators. Important information about Columbus' knowledge of the far north and the fact that he read Inventio Fortunatae have been removed. So when in doubt, it is necessary to go back to the first edition of 1537." (Prytz).

Et Inventio Fortunato narra, sarsi mentiono de duie altre isole, volte all'occidente, & piu Australi, che le Isole de Capo verde; le quali vanno sopra l’acqua nutando."

As the Inventio Fortunata tells, there is mention of two other islands, far to the west, and more south than the Cape Verde islands, that go swimming over the water.“ (Historie del S.D. Fernando Colombo'' 1571, c.viii.)

The Turkish Admiral Piri Reis [See Session October 1998: "A: But there are always connections, both hither and yon. Tricky those Rosicrucians, tricky. And what of Piri Reis?" ] mentioned an unknown Spanish sailor who was with Columbus on three voyages and was captured by Reis' uncle. Reis wrote an account of the sailor on his famous 1513 world map. Excerpt:

"For instance, a book fell into the hands of the said Colombo, and he found it said in this book that at the end of the Western Sea [Atlantic] that is, on its western side, there were coasts and islands and all kinds of metals and also precious stones. The above-mentioned, having studied this book thoroughly,... The late Gazi Kemal had a Spanish slave. The above-mentioned slave said to Kemal Reis, he had been three times to that land with Colombo. ...These [Spaniards] were pleased and gave them glass beads. It appears that he [Columbus] had read-in the book that in that region glass beads were valued. Seeing the beads they brought still more fish. These [Spaniards] always gave them glass beads…"

In 1526 Piri Reis produced his "Bahriye", a famous illustrated sea atlas of the world. Here he mentioned Columbus' book again and suggested "on hearsay" that it was from classical times.

America was known of in classical times but documentary evidence is slim. The only pre-modern book that we know of concerning America is Inventio Fortunata. It was not well-known in Europe and probably unknown to the Turks. There is therefore, a strong possibility that the book Piri Reis mentioned was the Inventio Fortunata.

7. A dodgy Merchant Adventurer lurking in the shadows.

In 1956 a letter referring to the existence of the Inventio Fortunata was found in the Archivo General de Simancas (Spain). It was written in Spain during the winter of 1497–98 by the Bristol merchant John or Johan Day, alias Hugh Say of London (of whom much more later), to "The Most Magnificent And Most Worthy Lord - The Lord Grand Admiral". John Day writes, "...Your Lordship's servant brought me your letter. I have seen its contents and I would be most desirous and most happy to serve you. I do not find the book Inventio Fortunata, and I thought that I (or he) was bringing it with my things, and I am very sorry not [to] find it because I wanted very much to serve you. I am sending the other book of Marco Polo and a copy of the land which has been found [by John Cabot (Newfoundland)]…" The letter also contains a great deal of detailed information regarding John Cabot’s voyages of discovery.

Curiously there is no date on the letter nor any clear indication as to exactly who it was written too. Most sources claim it was written to Columbus. On May 30, 1498, i.e. the spring following the letter, Columbus left Sanlúcar, Spain with six ships for his third trip to the New World. He was accompanied by Bartolomé de Las Casas. We can assume that they were also accompanied by the Inventio Fortunata as it seems that it went with them on all of Columbus’ voyages, which makes it very odd that the ‘Lord Grand Admiral’ would be asking this John Day character to get him a copy.

John or Johan Day, or rather Hugh Say of Bristol, was a member of England’s Merchant Company [The Merchant Adventurers], which was even more powerful than Bristol’s local Society of Merchant Adventurers; they controlled all of England’s textile industry. The same organisation later sponsored the Pilgrims on the Mayflower. [<sound of alarm bells ringing>] Source

The English formed the largest ex-patriot merchant community in Seville’s port of Sanlúcar de Barrameda (Cadíz), after the Genoese. Day was associated with the di Nigri family who employed Columbus in the 1470s. The internet stubbornly refuses to yield any information on this family. In 1470 he was in Savona, Italy. The first confirmed record of Columbus being at sea is also dated to 1470 when he was hired to serve on the Genoese warship of René d’Anjou.

John Day/Hugh Say did business with Francisco Pinelo, the Genoese royal Treasurer of Castile, and Pinelo’s nephew, Barnardo Pinelo, the treasurer of the Indies enterprise in Seville. Say was related by marriage to Lord Mountjoy, Henry VII’s Master of the Mint. In 1494, he was granted membership in the Bristol staple as “John Day of London, merchant.” Say was also related by marriage to some of the Bristol merchants who sponsored Cabot, and with Icelandic merchants in Bristol [maybe one and the same]. His family supported the Yorkists against Henry VII, which may explain his alias. He wasn’t a very nice person, judging by two Chancery petitions taken out against him for what amounts to fraud c. 1502. Source

So this unsavoury character, if he’s even real, was incredibly well connected with all of the various elements involved in the rediscovery of the New World. It seems reasonable to assume that if he owned or was able to get a copy of the Inventio Fortunata, that John Cabot also used it for his voyages. In fact it could be that the Inventio Fortunata was the source and inspiration for all of the so-called voyages of discovery to the New World during the Middle Ages.

9. Paradise Lost

Traditions of a paradisaical, primeval land in the far north are universal. Often this sacred land is said to be located in the 'centre' or 'navel' of the earth. The northern paradise is also associated with a mountain, pillar or a tree from which four rivers emerge.

• The ancient British called it Avalon.
  • The Indian Vedas call it "Paradesha" or "Aryavarsha", the land from which the Vedas came with Mount Meru at the centre.
  • The Buddhists call it "Shambala", usually depicted as an eight-petalled lotus blossom.
  • The Chinese know it as "Hsi Tien", the Western Paradise of Hsi Wang Mu, the Royal Mother of the West.
  • The Russians knew it as "Belovodye" and "Janaidar".
  • To the Christians and the Jews it’s the "Garden of Eden" with its fountain whence the four great rivers branch out to water the world (see Genesis 2:10-14).
  • The Egyptians located their Ta Neter, or land of the gods, in the extreme north.
  • The Eskimos have legends that they came from a fertile land of perpetual sunshine in the north.
  • Greek mythology speaks of a mysterious northern yet ever-springlike land called Hyperborea ('beyond the north wind'), situated beyond the mountains – in some accounts situated under the north pole.
  • For the Orphics, the island of Electris, the seat of the gods, lies under the polestar in the furthest waters of Tethys.
  • The Mandean Gnostics believed that an ideal earth, an earth of light peopled by a divine race of superhumans, was situated in the north, separated from our world by a high mountain of ice.
  • The name Thule is said to be of Greco-Roman origin and refers to the furthermost north location. It became popular in classical and medieval literature with the epithet ultima – Ultima Thule – even furthermoster. Pliny the Elder placed it at a six-day journey north of Britain on the fringes of the known world. A place where there is no night during the summer and no daylight during the winter. There are references to blue-painted people, and by the 12th century, they were given a nemesis – a tribe of very small people.
  • Today there is an echo of these ancient traditions in the fact that children send notes to Santa Claus, or Father Christmas, in his 'wonderland' at the north pole, asking for gifts.
Theosophy: The first continent, the Imperishable Sacred Land, surrounded and included the north pole and extended somewhat southwards from the pole in seven different zones, like the leaves of a lotus. These zones included Greenland, Spitzbergen, Sweden, Norway, and Siberia, together with other former land areas in the far north that have since been submerged. The central locality of the first continent was right at the north pole.

From The Secret Doctrine:

Oriental tradition is ever referring to an unknown glacial, gloomy sea, and to a dark region, within which, nevertheless, are situated the Fortunate Islands, wherein bubbles, from the beginning of life on earth, the fountain of life. But the legend asserts, moreover, that a portion of the first dry island (continent), having detached itself from the main body, has remained, since then, beyond the mountains of Koh-Kaf, 'the stony girdle that surrounds the world.' A journey of seven months' duration will bring him who is possessed of 'Sulayman's ring' to that 'fountain,' if he keeps on journeying North straight before him as the bird flies. Journeying therefore from Persia straight north, will bring one along the sixtieth degree of longitude, holding to the west, to Novaya Zemlya; and from the Caucasus to the eternal ice beyond the Arctic circle would land one between 60 and 45 degrees of longitude, or between Novaya Zemlya and Spitzbergen.

Nevertheless, the wandering songsters of Persia and the Caucasus will maintain, to this day, that far beyond the snow-capped summits of Kap, or Caucasus, there is a great continent now concealed from all.

Like the Egyptians and the Akkadians, the Indians conceived of two opposed polar mounts: the arctic Meru, known as Sumeru (su = good, beautiful), was the dwelling of the gods, and the Antarctic Meru, or Kumeru (ku = bad, miserable), was the dwelling of the demons.

The Avestan (Zoroastrian) term 'Airyanem Vaejah' (Pahlavi: Eran-Vej) designates the cradleland of the Aryan-Iranians, located not in any of the earth's seven climates, but at the centre of the central zone, the eighth climate. It was there that Yima, the 'first man', received the command to construct a vara, or enclosure, where the most highly developed humans, animals, and plants would be gathered in order to save them from the deadly winter unleashed by the demonic powers so that they might one day refurbish a transfigured world.

10. Paradise Found

The Flatearther, Isidor of Seville (c. 630) said, "There lies another continent besides the three known ones, beyond the ocean, far up north, and there the sun is warmer than anywhere in our country [Spain]." (Etymologies, Bk. 14, Chapter 5).

In 1721 Greenland was resettled, but the Viking colonists had disappeared. The Eskimos claimed that they had migrated further and further north, until one day a hunting party returned saying they had discovered a paradise in the north - a place the Eskimos had always known about, but generally stayed away from because they believed it to be inhabited by evil spirits. However, the Vikings all promptly packed their bags, and singing songs, departed happily northward out over the ice and never returned. [Perhaps like the Germans in Antartica in 1944-45?]

In Greenland animals should migrate South for the winter, but in fact they all migrate North, and Northern winds in Greenland are actually warmer than Southern winds during winter. Early arctic explorers inferred that they were heading to a warm land in the north.

In 1904 Dr R.A. Harris of the US Coast and Geodetic Survey published an article explaining why he believed that there must be a large body of undiscovered land or shallow water in the polar basin northwest of Greenland.

Eskimos living on the northern fringes of the Arctic Ocean had a tradition that a landmass existed to the north. Out over the ice towards the northwest of Greenland ...is a land that is warm; is clothed in summer verdure the year around; is populated by fat caribou and musk-ox. It lies," they say even to this day, "in the direction of the coastal trail-route north." (December 1923 issue of Popular Science Monthly).

Land has been sighted out over the Arctic wastes by several different explorers from different directions at different times. It is a land that has been sighted always in the same direction, whether seen from Greenland, Alaska or northern Russia. The Russians called it Sannikov land, and have seen it north of the New Siberian Islands. Admiral Peary on his way to the pole in 1909 sighted land northwest of Cape Thomas Hubbard on the northwest coast of Ellesmere Island in Northern Canada. With him, Lt. Green, MacMillan and their Eskimos also saw it and even later went on an expedition out on the ice to find it and only turned back when their Eskimos claimed it only to be a mist. MacMillan swore it looked every bit like real land. [We should also add Admiral Richard Byrd and his experiences at both poles.]

Admiral Peary did also and he named it Crocker Land. Dr. Cook on his way to the pole in 1906 saw it also towards the northwest of his trek to the pole from Ellesmere Island and even took a picture of it. He named it Bradley Land. Then from Harrison Bay on the north coast of Alaska, Captain Keenan sighted land also towards the northwest.

The Norwegian arctic explorer, Dr. Fridtjof Nansen, in his book, Farthest North, relates his observations of several anomalous phenomena on his Arctic expedition of 1893-94 in the ship, the Fram. To their surprise out on the ice pack, they found a remarkable number of birds of various kinds including snipe and seagulls, also foxes, walrus and polar bears that indicated they were in the proximity of land towards the north. While waiting out the winter, they took scientific measurements and observations. They found rock and large quantities of mud and driftwood on some of the icebergs that indicated to Nansen that much of the Arctic ice originates in a river, perhaps further to the north than they were then located - in some uncharted land.

Finally, here is the third part:

11. Arctic Mud Flood and Flash-Freeze

‘Muck’ - a dark soil containing decomposed animal and vegetable matter - is a major geological mystery. It covers one-seventh of the earth's land surface -- all surrounding the Arctic Ocean. Muck or simply mud as we would call it, occupies treeless, generally flat terrain, with no surrounding mountains from which the muck could have eroded. Russian geologists have in some places drilled through 4,000 feet of muck without hitting solid rock. Where did so much eroded material come from?

"Though the ground is frozen for 1,900 feet down from the surface at Prudhoe Bay [Alaska], everywhere the oil companies drilled around this area they discovered an ancient tropical forest. It was in frozen state, not in petrified state. It is between 1,100 and 1,700 feet down. There are palm trees, pine trees, and tropical foliage in great profusion. In fact, they found them lapped all over each other, just as though they had fallen in that position" (Lindsey Williams, The Energy Non-Crisis, 2nd. Edition, 1980, p. 54).

“Siberian fossil ivory [F: this is a misnomer, as anything fossilised is turned to stone] forms the principal material on which the Russian ivory-turner works. The best tusks are found in the countries near the Arctic circle and in the most eastern regions The first discovery of these curious remains was made in 1799 by a Tungusian, named Schumachoff who had embarked to seek along the coasts for mammoth tusks and spotted a huge shapeless mass in the ice. The entire skeleton of this strange animal is now in the Museum at St. Petersburg, and a part of the.skin and some of the hair are deposited in the Museum of the Royal College of Surgeons. The existence of the mammoth has been traced to a period so recent, that it no doubt approached nearly to, if it has not existed contemporaneously with, man. In what manner, and by what strange convulsion of nature, these animals were destroyed in the freezing latitudes of the Arctic circle, has never been explained, and will probably ever remain a mystery.” (Routledge's guide to the Crystal Palace and park at Sydenham - G. Routledge & Co. (1854)) [The reference to “Crystal Palace” reminds me of the following quote by the C’s “A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor."Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace. Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.]

The remains of woolly rhino, steppe lions, giant deer, mammoth, foxes and a hardy breed of horse have all been found flash-frozen in the Arctic.

"Frozen-food experts have pointed out that to do this, starting with a healthy, live specimen, you must drop the temperature of the air surrounding it down to a point well below minus 150 degrees Fahrenheit" (Ivan T. Sanderson, "Riddle of the Frozen Giants," Saturday Evening Post, Jan. 16, 1960, pp. 82-83).

"To deep freeze a huge living mammoth, insulated in thick fur...stupendously cold temperatures of below -101 degrees C. (-150 degrees F.) would be required. Such temperatures have never been recorded -- not even in the Arctic." The article goes on: "Apparently, at one moment the mammoth was munching away peacefully at the grass and butter-cups growing lush in the sunshine of a temperate plain. The next it was subjected to cold so bitter that it was deep frozen where it stood." Many of the frozen mammoths have been found in a standing position, surrounded by frozen silt. Their body tissues and stomach contents had not even begun to decompose." The Readers' Digest Book of Strange Stories and Amazing Facts.

The Caledonian Forest is the name given to the former (ancient old-growth) temperate rainforest of Scotland. Most of Scotland used to be covered in forest. Today, native woodland covers just 4% of the total land area. In Scotland, ancient woodland is defined as land that is currently wooded and has been continually wooded since at least 1750. In 1900, only about 5% of Scotland’s land area was wooded. Source

The usual Climate Change excuse: “The forest declined over thousands of years, due to both a slow change to a wetter, windier climate and to being felled by man and overgrazed by sheep and most especially deer.” Source Those sheep and deer just can’t resist eating trees.

It would appear from The Four Ancient Books of Wales, or the Mabinogi, that the northern part of the British Isles was considered to be a barren wilderness full of supernatural activity and not the place for a weekend break. Procopius, the 6th century Greek historian and author of the ‘Secret History’, described this northern wilderness:

"In this isle of Britain men of ancient time built a long wall, cutting off a great portion of it, for the soil and the men, and all other things, are not alike on both sides; for on the eastern [southern] side of the wall there is a wholesomeness of air, in conformity with the seasons, moderately warm in summer and cool in winter. Many men inhabit here, living much as other men. The trees, with their appropriate fruits, flourish in season, and their corn-lands are as productive as others, and the district appears sufficiently fertilised by streams. But on the western [northern] side all is different, insomuch indeed that it would be impossible for man to live there even half-an-hour. Vipers and serpents innumerable, with all other kinds of wild beasts, infest that place, and what is most strange, the natives affirm that if any one passing the wall should proceed to the other side, he would die immediately, unable to endure the unwholesomeness of the atmosphere. Death also, attacking such beasts as go thither, forthwith destroys them. But as I have arrived at this point of my history, it is incumbent on me to record a tradition very nearly allied to fable, which has never appeared to me true in all respects, though constantly spread abroad by men without number, who assert that themselves have been agents in the transaction, and also hearers of the words. I must not, however, pass it by altogether unnoticed, lest when thus writing concerning the island Brittia I should bring upon myself an imputation of ignorance of certain circumstances perpetually happening there. They say, then, that the souls of men departed are always conducted to this place."

Tibetan sacred texts prophesies that a future king of Shambhala will come with a great army to free the world from barbarism and tyranny, and will usher in a golden age. Similarly, the Hindu Puranas say that a future world redeemer – the kalki-avatara, the tenth and final manifestation of Vishnu – will come from Aryavarsha to end the 'Kali Yuga' era.

There are many such legends from all over the world that tell of heroes who will return to right the wrongs of the world. Even Jesus can be included amongst them. In the case of Arthur and the Buddhist and Vedic prophesies, these heroes are connected with the North Pole. Of all of the racial memories, archetypes, call them what you will, why have these been remembered so universally? Surely this indicates a common ancient source.

Arcturus is the 4th brightest star in the heavens and located in the northern constellation of Bootes. “The name Arcturus is derived from the Greek Αρκτοῦρος (Arktouros) or ἄρκτος (arktos) and οὖρος (ouros), meaning “Bear Watcher” or “Guardian of the Bear,” referring to the bear represented by the neighbouring constellation Ursa Major.” SourceT hese two constellations perpetually circle the North Pole. Arthur has long been associated with Arcturus and also the Bear.

13. Conclusion

If civilisation was once centred around the North Pole, as so many legends and scriptures relate and the climate there was mild, even tropical, then it would appear that from this starting point it spread southwards
– which is of course in all directions away from north. Alongside all of the many ‘polar paradise’ traditions mentioned above, there are also a similar corpus of legends relating to a worldwide network of tunnels and even a subterranean realm with entrances in the North Pole that lead right across the earth. Many races claim that they ‘appeared’ on the surface from underground. Some of these tunnels have been discovered, particularly in South America. The North Polar source seems to have always been regarded as the spiritual home though.

In the familiar ‘lost civilisation’ myths and legends, such as Atlantis, Lemuria, El Dorado etc., it seems there must always be a tragedy whereby the civilisation is brought to the point of extinction. The Hyperborean tradition is no different in that respect.

From what little as been revealed by the Inventio Fortunata and the Gestis Arthuri, whatever cataclysm took place must have happened after King Arthur’s expedition to the North Polar islands. He was able to sit out a whole winter in Scotland with his army. The islands and places around the pole described by the Inventio Fortunata are not covered in frozen ice… and that bloody monk wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes with no shoes.

The only reason for Arthur’s mission that we are made aware of is simply conquest and colonisation. However, that was John Dee’s agenda and not necessarily Arthur’s. The legend of Arthur as a uniting hero and champion of justice, whilst echoed in some far flung places, has its nucleus in Europe, especially northern Europe. At the time we are speaking of, it must have been a very different place with the British Isles joined to mainland Europe. Brexit was still a long way off. What could prompt such a character to intervene in such a decisive manner in the affairs of mankind’s spiritual home in the North Pole? Nothing good, that’s for sure.

If we make the assumption that ‘Avalon’ at the North Pole was the cradle of civilisation, then we can safely assume that the cities captured and colonised in the mountains around the pole were already established before Arthur arrived. This further presents the possibility that he was recapturing them and recolonising them. Logically it follows that someone or something had invaded the area and taken control. This heroic saga would be recorded and reflected out from the centre to the rest of the worldwide civilisation and this would explain why the same basic ‘myth’ is encountered in many different places.

If we add the poem Preiddeu Annwfn into the mix we can perhaps catch a glimpse of what occurred. The Guardianship of Annwn or Avalon had somehow fallen into untrustworthy hands who were no longer in control. This resulted in catastrophic changes whereby there was a prolonged period of darkness and cold which threatened the very fabric of life on Earth. King Arthur’s mission to the North Pole was to regain control of Annwn or Avalon, which he seems to have done successfully, but at great cost. Judging by Taliesin’s parting shots in the poem, it could well be that ‘monks’ or the new Christian religion had some involvement in the loss of control over Avalon. Also it would appear that the ‘big freeze’ was already afoot and unstoppable.

We will never know how long Arthur’s victory lasted as clearly some catastrophic event took place whereby areas of the Arctic Circle were covered in up to 4,000 feet of mud and then instantly flash-frozen. This seems to have affected areas as far south as Scotland and must have been a world changing event. [Was it a comet strike perhaps?]

In another poem from The Book of Taliesin, called ‘Angar Kyfyndawt’ (‘The Hostile Confederacy’), Annwfyn or Avalon is unusually described as being below the earth:
“In Annwfyn the peacefulness,
In Annwfyn the wrath,
In Annwfyn below the earth,”
(Edit 21/02/2020 ends)

If the configuration of the North Pole and the tidal whirlpool is accurate, then so much mud deposited on top of it would have totally disrupted the world’s tides and caused major flooding. Presumably, (although not impossibly) the mudflood did not discriminate between land and sea, therefore the addition of so much bulk to the seas and the landmasses in the north must have affected sea levels and worldwide topography to a great extent. This ‘flood’ also survives as a universally shared memory or legend.

If we can manage to salvage some credibility from the tale of Jacobo Cnoyen and his encounter in Norway, it seems that Arthur and his Polar Colony survived. The dates assigned to this meeting are obviously completely wrong, but it does coincide with the Arthurian legend whereby Arthur finally went to Avalon and he is still there, waiting for the time when he will be needed to come and save us once again. This concept is also reflected throughout many different cultures, particularly the Vedas – which come from Aryavarsha, the land around Mount Meru at the North Pole. Maybe all that’s required to bring him forth is enough belief that he will come.

14. Antarika

Antarctica is a massive subject, too big to include in this post – which is quite big enough. It also involves the contentious issue of flat vs. globe earth. (Personally, I don’t know what shape the Earth is, all I do know is it isn’t a spinning globe). However, in my opinion, the Arctic Mudflood Event and the Flash-Freeze took place at the same time that Antarctica froze over – it was all part of the same event.

My source for the following information has been lost over the years. It can’t be found in the written Vedas, but it did appear to be reliable. However, please fell free to ignore it. The 'ring' or border of frozen water around the Earth plane was known as Antarika in Sanskrit, which predates the name 'Antarctica' by many many years. This word translates as "what lies in between" and this ring isolates us from everything else for the duration of the 'Kali Yuga' period.

Checkout this Wikiwaki link. The word ‘Antarika’ is used to refer to Antarctica in a Croatian sentence, but the word doesn’t translate…?

Antarika seems to be the Indonesian word for Antarctica.

Could what is set out here explain why the C’s once said to Ark “The poles have it”?

Miscellaneous sources:

• ‘Arthurian Magic’, John & Caitlín Matthews
  • ‘The Arctic Home in the Vedas’, Lokamanya Bâl Gangâdhar Tilak
  • ‘The Mythic Geography of the Northern Polar Regions: Inventio Fortunata and Buddhist Cosmology’, Chet Van Duzer
  • ‘Yamato-takeru: An “Arthurian” Hero in Japanese Tradition’, C. Scott Littleton
  • 'Arctic exploration with an account of Nicholas of Lynn read before the American Geographical Society, Chickering Hall, May 15th, 1880' by B.F. DeCosta.
This follow up message to the above post also includes some interesting information:

“Very interesting.

The hidden, secret oral tradition Bock Saga, as revealed by Finnish great sage Ior Bock (1942 - 2010), states that in the time before the 1st Ragnarök,
Paa-Ra-d-is, Hel was situated with its city center at the precise North Pole, and pretty much treated as the center of the world, too hahaha. About "50 million years ago", the 1st Ragnarök tipped the globe over, so that the axis moved some 23 degrees off its original, perfectly orbital plane-perpendicular position. This, in turn, left Hel(sinki) in the spot where it is today.

The Saga does not say specifically how swift the tilting in itself was, but it states that "in 90 days" most lands were covered in ice. The Asir, highest
caste of Hel, called the new era "Allt-land-is" (Eng: "All-land-ice") in their own language, Rot (root language, today's Swedish). Hel survived, "because warmer water, carried by what is today known as the Gulf Stream, was flowing into the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland" thus keeping
the south coast of Finland livable, throughout Allt-land-is - Hel becoming single preserver of human cultural continuity.

As the ice started pulling back, around "10 035 years ago", the melting glaciers wreaked havoc on Hel; this was called "the 2nd Ragnarök" and its people had to flee to Gotland for a while, from where Sven and his band of tribesmen peopled Sweden and his brother Dan Denmark, while the rest returned to Hel, as soon as it was doable, as the land dried back up.

The main themes of the Bock Saga is - not to mention its very intricate sub-stories about ancient social structure, spirituality, mythology, just about all aspects of human life, mind bogglingly detailed really, in a nation that knew next to nothing of its ancient past except some base concepts from the Kalevala - that:

a) all languages and cultures on the planet stem from Hel, since all organization within all other nations had succumbed to the icy rigours of Allt-land-is, rendering them hunter-gatherers again, and the Asir sons of Hel took it upon themselves to re-spawn humanity [Sounds like dragon spawn perhaps with “Hell” being linked to Satan the Old Dragon of the Bible?], as soon as the thawing lands were traversable, re-teaching all nations agriculture and language

and that

b) this fact is traceable through language itself: all ancient languages stem from either Rot (root language, proto-Swedish) of the Asir or Van (proto-Finnish) of the Vaner. "The secret and truth of the Saga is in the Rot and Van languages themselves, as still spoken among the Finnish people".

Mr Bock claimed that his family were secret keepers of Truth, hidden from the public until 1000 years had passed since the hiding of Hel's treasures in the year A.D. 987, beneath Lemminkäinen's Temple in Sibbo (30 kms East of Hel) in anticipation of a Vatican mercenary army invasion of July 24th, 1050, when "30 000 soldiers, paid by the Pope, invaded Hel and killed everyone they could find". He started recounting the story to a circle of personal friends in 1987, accordingly. (I might have the exact years wrong, but not far off.)

Absolutely fascinating...and a rabbit hole I'll never ever get back out of again.

As a native speaker of one of the oldest still living Rot language dialects as well as modern day Finnish on the Ostrobothnian coast, I must tell you that that the Bock Saga resonates with yours truly something out-of-this-world magnificently. It expanded my mind so fast it hurt. Feel free to call me crazy. How to explain to a non-speaker, I just don't know. Wish I could, because what impresses me with the Bock Saga is the beautiful, simple logic and surprisingly non-religious focus on what Mr Bock called the "sound systems" of Rot and Van languages, "the oldest tongues on Earth". Just take the term "Paradis" (Eng: "Paradise") for random instance. In my daily language, we say that something is "på rade" when something is A-OK, not a problem, in check. På-rad-is, ice in check, the Golden Age.

As times get darker, and most people around me seem totally unable to grasp that the 4th Ragnarök is approaching, I warmly recommend you all to google and YouTube-search all you can find about the Saga. Not saying it is the ultimate truth, but I am saying that the root language sound system seems to work. The whole thing turns into a consciousness-expanding fractal zoom. So many life-long questions answered.

Let me also say, that it surprises me not, that Mr Bock met with a violent end [Hence perhaps the C’s warning to Laura]. The pattern is clear.

Francis Bacon as an Ascended Master

As a final word on Sir Francis Bacon. I would introduce another possible explanation for the C’s strange reference to “germaine”:

“Various authors have written that there were indications that Francis Bacon had gone into debt while secretly funding the publishing of materials for the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, "Spear-Shakers", "Knights of the Helmet", as well as publishing, with the assistance of Ben Jonson, a selection of the plays that they believe he had written under the pen name of "Shake-Speare" in a "First Folio" in 1623. Furthermore, they allege that Bacon faked his own death, crossed the English Channel, and secretly traveled in disguise after 1626 through France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, and other areas utilizing the secret network of Freemasons and Rosicrucians that he was associated with. It is alleged that he continued to write under pseudonyms as he had done before 1626, continuing to write as late as 1670 (using the pseudonym "Comte De Gabalis"). Elinor Von Le Coq, wife of Professor Von Le Coq in Berlin, stated that she had found evidence in the German Archives that Francis Bacon stayed after 1626 with the family of Johannes Valentinus Andreae in Germany.

Basil Montagu, a biographer of Bacon, states in his "Essays and Selections":

“Of his funeral no account can be found, nor is there any trace of the scite of the house where he died.”

Beginning early in the 20th century in the United States, a number of Ascended Master Teachings organizations began making the claim that Francis Bacon had never died. They believed that soon after completing the "Shake-Speare" plays, he had feigned his own death on Easter Sunday, April 9, 1626—doing so on Easter Sunday as a symbol and then traveled extensively outside England, eventually attaining his physical Ascension to another plane on May 1, 1684 in a castle in Transylvania owned by the Rakoczi family. Their belief is that Bacon took on the name "Saint Germain" on that date, May 1, 1684, and became an Ascended Master.

Does this link him with the alchemist Fulcanelli perhaps who is still meant to be alive in the alchemists' alcove in the Pyrenees?

John Dee’s House and the Library of Alexandria – Keepers of “the Lock”

I would briefly refer to the session of 16 August 1997 in which the C’s made some strange references to the ‘Keepers of the Lock’ with the emphasis on “the Lock” part.

Q: Which reminds me: who REALLY burned the library at Alexandria, since I have heard two stories, one that the Christians did it and the other that the Arabs did it. Which?

A: Neither.

Q: Who DID burn it?

A: Sword keepers of "the lock."

Q: Who are the Sword Keepers of the Lock?

A: Has to do with Illuminati.

Q: What was their purpose in burning this library?

A: What is the purpose in burning ANY library?

The above quote may I think also link with John Dee as his house in Mortlake, London was burned down and his great library (one of the greatest book collections on the occult in the medieval world) seems to have largely disappeared without trace.

Some versions also claim Dee took his library along with him. However, it’s more likely that he entrusted the care of both his library and laboratories to his brother-in-law Nicholas Fromond. According to Dee’s own writings (supposedly), he “unduely sold it presently upon my departure, or caused it to be carried away.” It seems odd to use the word “it” to describe books and laboratories though.

“...a large number of Dee’s books came into the possession of Nicholas Saunder. Little is known about Saunder, or whether he personally stole Dee’s books. He may have been a former pupil; the presence of multiple copies of some books in Dee’s library catalogue suggests that he kept additional copies for pupils. Saunder must have known that his books once belonged to Dee, because he repeatedly tried to erase or overwrite Dee’s signature with his own. Given that several books have part of the title page missing, we can also assume that Saunder probably cut and tore signatures from some books. Saunder’s collections later passed to Henry Pierrepont, the Marquis of Dorchester: a devoted book collector. Dorchester’s family presented his entire library to the RCP (Royal College of Physicians) after his death in 1680, where this exceptional collection of [100] early printed books remains today.” [100 books out of 3-4,000 that were in Dee’s collection originally... and the rest?]

The move to Poland in 1583 was the beginning of the end for Dee and Kelley. The ‘angels’ made increasingly bizarre demands of them that led them into all kinds of trouble. Kelley eventually died trying to escape from prison, Dee returned to England in 1589. He discovered that his library had been ransacked and many books stolen in his absence… although some versions lead us to believe that he took them abroad with him.

It’s easy to imagine that Dee had enemies, rivals and even those who wanted his occult knowledge for themselves. Equally, it’s easy to imagine that Kelley could have betrayed him, which led to the theft of Dee’s library. What’s obvious is that Dee didn't leave his library unattended to go abroad and that if he took it with him, his library couldn’t have been ransacked and the books stolen, therefore severe monkey-business was involved somewhere along the line.

As for who Dee was channelling, this exchange in the session of 22 November 1997 sheds some light:

Q: I don't know what will happen here... Oh, John Dee supposedly had a vision of the Angel Uriel who gave him a highly polished black stone which was convex, and into which he gazed to communicate with other realms. This sounds very much like a psychomantium. Okay, these beings would appear on the surface of the stone and reveal all the secrets of the future. This was not an imaginary stone because it now resides in the British Museum. However, he later hooked up with Edward Kelly who was, apparently, a complete con-artist. What kind of beings did Dee and Kelly conjure through their polished stone?

A: Fourth Density.

Q: STS or STO?

A: Both.

Similarly, the C’s had this to say about the Theosophists in the Session 12 May 1994:

Q: (L) Okay. Now, I would like to know, for the sake of all the Theosophists around the world, what was the source of the information in the book "Isis Unveiled" by Helena Blavatsky?
A: Orions STS and STO. 6th Density.
Q: (L) So, her information was from both sides? And it is up to the reader to figure out which is which?
A: Good idea.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that the information we get through this source is STS
oriented?
A: Yes. Always possibility.

This same point may also link with what I had to say about Emma Hardinge Britain (nee Floydd) and her involvement as a trance medium with the Orphic Circle and the Theosophists in 19th century England. Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers

There I noted that:

“[Robert] Mathieson also makes reference to Frederick Hockley, a Rosicrucian who was the most well known English occultist of the first half of the 19th Century. Mathieson shows that Emma Hardinge Britten knew Hockley well and was even allowed to use his 'sacred mirrors' for vision trances to contact guiding spirits (who in her own words were extraterrestrial and not human). Hockley also kept important papers in what he called his "Crystal Manuscripts". These manuscripts may have been made available to Bulwer-Lytton and the information in them and his own rosicrucian knowledge, when taken together with what he may have learned from the trance medium sessions with the Orphic Circle, could have formed the basis of the ideas he wished to get across when writing the book 'Vril: The Coming Race'.

Conclusion

There definitely seems to be a pattern at work here throughout the centuries using psychomanteums and trance mediums for channelling 6D and 4D entities. I hope to do a follow-up post on the Hellfire Club to show how Dee’s work was carried on by subsequent generations as well as exploring Oak Island and John Dee further.

I think I

I think I have now been able to determine who some of the philosophers of Dancar were and where they may have met. I wanted to find connections with anyone who worked with or knew either Francis Bacon and/or John Dee, lived in the Doncaster area and who shared interests in common with either or both of these men.

I would first post a description I found of John Dee, which describes him as an occultist, mathematician, astrologer, astronomer, alchemist, historian, theologian, philosopher, cryptographer, expert in the field of navigation and an all-round clever chap. He was a kind of Merlin to Elizabeth I, although not as cuddly. He is credited with having planted the seed of a “British Empire” into the agenda.

I think I may have found the connection in a gentleman called John Field from a small village near Leeds called East Ardsley in Yorkshire. John Field (proto-Copernican) - Wikipedia

Note that John Field or Feild (1520/1530–1587), was a "proto-Copernican" English astronomer an interest that John Dee shared. His Wikipedia entry says of him that he was living in London at the date of his first Ephemeris (1556), and appears, from a remark in a manuscript in Lambeth Palace Library, to have been a public instructor in science. His scientific works were the first in England in which the principles of the Copernican philosophy were recognised and asserted. In about 1560 he married Jane (d. 1609), daughter of John Amyas, a Kentish gentleman, and some time between that date and 1577, settled down at Ardsley, where he continued till his death, his position being that of a gentleman held in esteem among the better class of his neighbours.

East Ardsley, which is just south of the City of Leeds is only 28 miles from Doncaster and you have to journey along the highway called today the A1 (the Great North Road), which in Roman times was known as Ermine Street, in order to get to Doncaster.

View attachment 44920

Now in my earlier post I mentioned that "The Chevin" is the name given to the ridge on the south side of Wharfedale in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Hence, Field would have to travel along the Chevin to reach Doncaster.

I am also attaching a link to an interesting article on John Field, which shows you how close the connection between himself and Dee was and the standing of this man as an astronomer.

The article states that what makes Field intriguing is that he was the first person in England, so far as is known, to publish an astronomical almanac based on the assumptions of Copernicus: Ephemeris Anni 1557, Currentis Iuxta Copernici et Reinhaldi Canones Supputata.

It goes on to state that Field prepared the Ephemeris at the suggestion of John Dee, who had become acquainted with Copernican ideas during his travels on the continent. Dee, however, left no published evidence that he accepted the literal truth of these ideas. Like many scholars of their time, Dee and Field were interested in planetary positions for astrological purposes. Indeed, it may have been the dabbling with horoscopes that got them into trouble with the authorities, for on 1st June 1555 John Dee and Field were committed into custody and on 5th June the Privy Council authorised their examination "uppon suche poyntes as by thier wisdomes they shall gather out of thier former confessions towching thire lewde and vayne practises of calculing and conjuring". It was alleged, moreover, that witchcraft had been used to wreak revenge on two of the children of their chief accuser: immediately upon the accusation - one child had been struck dead and the other rendered blind! The chief offence that Dee and Field had committed was that they had drawn up horoscopes (or 'nativities') for Queen Mary, her husband Philip II of Spain, and Princess Elizabeth. (subsequently Elizabeth I). Given that these three monarchs were amongst the most powerful people in the 16th century world, it shows that Field mixed in very high circles at least for a time.

The article then states that the modern expert of Copernicanism, Robert Westman confessed (in 1980) that "between 1543 and 1600, I can find no more than ten thinkers who choose to adopt the main claims of the heliocentric theory". These were "Thomas Digges and Thomas Hariot in England; Giordano Bruno and Galileo Galilei in Italy; Diego de Zuñiga in Spain; Simon Stevin in the Low Countries; and, in Germany, the largest group - Georg Joachim Rheticus, Michael Maestlin, Christopher Rothmann, and Johannes Kepler". Field, however, is not on this list and his view that Copernican writings are based on "true, sure, clear proof" remains ambiguous. Perhaps John Dee should be added to that list as well?

So where in Doncaster may have the Philosophers of Doncar (Rosicrucians) have met. I have narrowed it down to Hatfield Manor House in the village of Hatfield near Doncaster.

History: traditionally regarded as on the site of King Edwin of Northumbria's palace. Hatfield was granted to the Warenne family c1070 and the house must have been built during their ownership prior to temporary seizure of the Warenne estates by Thomas of Lancaster in 1317. In 1336 Edward III's son, William of Hatfield was born here (he died in infancy and is buried in York Minster). The house reverted to the Crown in 1347 and, as a hunting lodge, its visitors included Edward Balliol (ex-King of Scotland); Elizabeth, Countess of Ulster, probably in the company of John of Gaunt and Geoffrey Chaucer (then a page). Thought to have seen visits by the Black prince in 1360 and Edmund Langley, Earl of Cambridge and Duke of York in 1381. Used by the Duke of Narfoll: in 1536 during negotiations over the Rising of the North and referred to by John Leland c1540 who noted that 'the log or manor place is but meanly builded of tymbar'. In 1628 granted by the Crown to Sir Cornelius Vermuyden, drainer of the lands around Hatfield; sold by him in 1630 to Sir Arthur Ingran in whose family it remained for several generations.​

As you can see from the above, this house has had a notable history, being connected with several important personages in English history.

I cannot yet prove definitively whether this was the meeting place of the Philospohers of Doncar but it look like a good candidate. I am currently investigating a possible link between Field and Francis Bacon and I am also researching into Thomas Digges, someone whose name has come up in connection with Sir Walter Raleigh, a man who helped to establish England's original presence in North America.
I have found a very tenuous link between Francis Bacon and The Manor House Hatfield and this concerns a legal case involving some of the wasteland at the property where Bacon was acting in his official capacity as Attorney-General.

YORKSHIRE: Hatfield. Proceedings relating to waste lands called 'Middle Ings, North Toft and Heynes', with map (Attorney-General v. Benetland, Brewer, Stevenson, and Palmer). 14 James I.
Date: 1616-1617

The date of the case is, however, after John Dee's death but the link is still curious.

Further musings on the Order of the Knights of the Helmet

In an earlier post I mentioned the role Sir Francis Bacon played in instituting the 'Honourable Order of the Knights of the Helmet'. In this post I wish to dwell more on its genesis and purpose.

When Francis Bacon was a young man in his early twenties, he was sent by Queen Elizabeth I to the continent of Europe. There he toured France and other countries such as Germany, Italy and Spain, where he visited the royal courts. His tour in France took in places like Louvre, St. Cloud, Blois, Poitiers and, of course, Paris. Whilst in France he visited the court of Marguerite de Valois who was married to King Henry of Navarre (her mother was the famous or infamous Catherine de Medici). At Marguerite's court he met with 'The Pleiade Fraternity', a group of seven intellectuals and poets (another court of seven perhaps) of whom five were still alive. La Pléiade - Wikipedia. This fraternity would subsequently act as an inspiration for the creation of the Knights of the Helmet. Whilst in Poitiers, he met with the French poet, Jean de La Jessee, private secretary to Henri III's brother. Jessee penned a tributary sonnet to Bacon in which he referred to Bacon's Muse as being Pallas Athena.

Years later, Bacon took on the role of Treasurer of Gray's Inn (a body of lawyers). As head of the Inn, the Treasurer was responsible for organising the end of year Gray's Inn Christmas revels. Since they had not been staged for three or four years, they looked to Bacon to stage something rather special. These revels were normally designed, organised, written and performed by the members of the Inn, as part of their education and training for both the court of law and the royal court (such traditions still continue to this day where, for example, some of my fellow law students at university would stage an annual Christmas show/pantomime for the college in order to raise funds).

The Gray's Inn Christmas Revels began on 20 December 1594 and were staged over the twelve days of Christmas period. However, it was on 3 January 1595 that the Revels would culminate in the staging of the 'Honourable Order of the Knights of the Helmet' in which Bacon presented his philosophical ideals and instituted the order of knighthood to carry them out [Could this explain the C's statement to Laura once where they spoke of the "Knighted Ones" as a pun on her name?]. For the performance Bacon was made king and "Prince of Purple". The purpose of the Order was to correct the mistakes of the past and bring order out of chaos [which many today think is the motto of the Illuminati]. The knights vowed to keep 19 articles. The name of this philosophical Order of Knights refers to the divine spear-shaker, Pallas Athena, the Tenth Muse and patroness of the arts and sciences, whose helmet guards the sacred diadem of the Prince of Purple. In addition, the goddess presents helmets to her knight heroes, hence the Order of the Knights of the Helmet. These helmets were said to bestow invisibility on the wearer as well as being 'will helms' (the derivation of the name William or Wilhelm), meaning 'helmets of strength', a symbolism having the further cabbalistic meaning of righteousness, virtue, clear perception and judgement. All such knights are, metaphorically speaking, spear-shakers or shake-speares like Saint George. They are also 'invisible brethren', a terms which has been used since to describe the Rosicrucians.

Now given Laura's focus in the past on the story of 'Perseus and Andromeda', you will no doubt recall that in that story the goddess Athena gives Perseus a cap or helmet that bestows invisibility on him, which, along with a sacred shield, helps him to defeat the Gorgon Medusa. Thus, Bacon was using this mythic device in a cabbalistic way when creating the initiation ceremony and clearly linking the Order to Athena as their Muse. Although when the C's use references to such things as 'the Court of Seven', they often have double or even triple meanings, I wonder whether here they had the creation of the 'Order of the Knights of the Helmet' in mind.

I have also pondered a possible link to the Trans Dimensional Remolecularisation Machine (TDARM) buried at Oak Island since it can apparently facilitate movement through time and space, which would render you invisible (think 'Star Trek' transporter technology here). We have never been given a description of that device but could it involve the operator wearing some sort of helmet? I recall that in the legend of the Montauk time travel experiments, the operator was required to wear a special helmet to help him visualise the target (as you do when remote viewing). Had Bacon already learned of its existence at this stage? If so, was he revealing something about it perhaps?

………Let me know when you read my next post, which I am about to do.

Since is a huge and dense post(s) —link above— I swift browsed it because it requires more time than I can manage, and even more when in that post is difficult to distinguish its quotations —which are like 90% of the post, as we can realise when we open the web-links. So, I couldn’t still do a quite attentive reading of it, although I’m acquainted with the cited tales, Arthur stories and whereabouts done there.

Nevertheless, for certain the post’s material has significant parts :-) and is a surprise to see so much brought up in one single thread —which seems a walk by the long road. But I should also say, for what it’s worth, maybe because I little know of, still the Finnish-Swedish ’Bock Saga’ stuff does not attract my attention. While trusting my instincts for a research on history with mythical allegories within the Finn literature, I prefer the clues seen into the Kalevala —faintly mentioned over there— which, to who wants to know, is an epic poem of Finland that kind of shows resemblance to the Nordic Eddas.

Now if may I say as a curiosity: when I read the claim that the Arctic ice originates in a river,” this made me to remember an ‘Ancient Aliens’ episode —that by fortuity I watched some pieces. There was told a rumor that Nazi submarines used a gigantic river, streaming inward subterranean caves, for going from Africa —maybe in Canaries, not sure— to Patagonia in the extreme southern of South America. The current has that degree that it provokes a steady and intense air shift blowing out —with higher temperature than that in the surface— through natural chimneys found in Patagonia. :-)

Since is a huge and dense post(s) —link above— I swift browsed it because it requires more time than I can manage, and even more when in that post is difficult to distinguish its quotations —which are like 90% of the post, as we can realise when we open the web-links. So, I couldn’t still do a quite attentive reading of it, although I’m acquainted with the cited tales, Arthur stories and whereabouts done there.

Nevertheless, for certain the post’s material has significant parts :-) and is a surprise to see so much brought up in one single thread —which seems a walk by the long road. But I should also say, for what it’s worth, maybe because I little know of, still the Finnish-Swedish ’Bock Saga’ stuff does not attract my attention. While trusting my instincts for a research on history with mythical allegories within the Finn literature, I prefer the clues seen into the Kalevala —faintly mentioned over there— which, to who wants to know, is an epic poem of Finland that kind of shows resemblance to the Nordic Eddas.

Now if may I say as a curiosity: when I read the claim that the Arctic ice originates in a river,” this made me to remember an ‘Ancient Aliens’ episode —that by fortuity I watched some pieces. There was told a rumor that Nazi submarines used a gigantic river, streaming inward subterranean caves, for going from Africa —maybe in Canaries, not sure— to Patagonia in the extreme southern of South America. The current has that degree that it provokes a steady and intense air shift blowing out —with higher temperature than that in the surface— through natural chimneys found in Patagonia. :-)
Yes, sorry about that but I thought I should post most of the article because there is so much useful information in there. I am aware of the Arthur stories as we know them well in Britain, since he is such a popular figure here (just think of the recent TV series 'Merlin'). Indeed, Mallory's 'Le Morte d'Arthur' was the first book I ever read at the tender age of four. However, like you, I was not aware of the Finnish literature about Arthur, which seems to me to shed a whole new angle on the legend. I need time to analyse it properly myself but I think it may help to explain some of the C's remarks about subterannean worlds and sleeping (in stasis) people, who might just be the spawn of the dragon.

I think it is possible that John Dee may have owned some of the rare books on ancient British history that were referred to in the article and have now been lost to posterity. Remember that his house suffered a fire and most of his book collection seemed to disappear. We should also focus closely on his relationship with Gerardus Mercator, the foremost map maker in the world at that time.

Speaking of which, I found out that Admiral Piri Reis' uncle had a link with the Canary Islands too.

"A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue." Ottoman Turkish admiral and privateer Kemal Reis, the uncle of Piri Reis, ventured into the Canaries in 1501. In 1528, Piri Reis would draw a second world map, of which a small fragment showing Greenland and North America from Labrador and Newfoundland in the north to Florida, Cuba, Hispaniola, Jamaica and parts of Central America in the south still survives.

I think the link with the Nazis is very important as well. We know from the C's that the Nazis went down to Antartica and linked up with the 'Nation of the Third Eye' (Kantekkians who had gone underground before the destruction of Atlantis, approximately 14,000 years ago). However, the Nazis through the Thule Society had a huge interest in the Artic too.

You mentioned a possible Nazi base in the Canary Islands. Well this featured in an epsiode of the series 'Hunting for Hitler'. I also read about it in David Hatcher Childress (who frequently appears on Ancient Aliens - great series by the way) book 'Antartica and the Secret Space Program - From World War II to the Current Space Race' published in 2020. This is a great and well researched book. It locates the Nazi submarine base near to the Villa Winter on the Island of Fuerteventua in the Canary Islands, which had a secret staircase that led down to a secret U- Boat Bunker. The bunker was set within a crack in the volcanic cliff upon which the villa stands. Apparently, locals claimed that submarines were still using it up until 1950. Antarctica and the Secret Space Program: From WWII to the Current Space Race: Amazon.co.uk: David Hatcher Childress: 9781948803205: Books

Childress also discusses the legends of the 'Last Battalion' and the 'Artic Blue Island' in the book. Blue Island is a reference to Point 103 that was the target of numerous Canadian air patrols during and after the War. The reason why the Canadians were so interested in Point 103 was because they had received reports of sightings of flying saucers in the vicinity of the island, which was surrounded by an icy ring of high mountains. Building structures could just be seen by aerial observations. However, when aircraft flew closer, they were met with a strange kind of resistance and the aircraft would be surrounded by a "thick blue aether", which was impenetrable to the aircraft's radar. The Americans were making similar flights out of Alaska.

If anyone wants I can describe other matters touched upon in the book. At the moment though I am absorbed by material linked with bloodlines. There is much more to come. Please feel free though to cherry pick anything in the large article I posted that may help in our understanding the C's remarks.

Laura is right in saying that the answer lies in bloodlines. Here is one small clue concerning the Shepherds in Arcadia painting by Nicolas Poussin.

1619880307485.jpeg

I found this quote in an article called Geneaology Report (see attachment) written by British Israelites that may explain the true meaning of the painting and it is all to do with bloodlines. It makes for a long read but contains a wealth of information that may be relevant to our quest. In my view, the key people involved in answering the puzzle set by the C's are Abraham, Nefertiti, the prophet Jeremiah, King Arthur, Scotia and/or Tara, John Dee and Sir Francis Bacon, since the clues all seem to circle around them.

Session 20 June 1998

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

Q: Okay, next question, is this Ophiuchus, the serpent holder, the same as what you have called 'the holder of Trent?'

Q: I guess that I am going to just have to accept that as a partial answer - why do I bother?! Okay, let me ask this, these guys who have researched this Holy Bloodline business have sort of focused all the attention on a particular line, purportedly the line of Jesus going into the Merovingian kings... This guy, Pierre Plantard*, seems to have more or less created a genealogy with their own validations... sort of like describing x in terms of y and y in terms of x. Now, is this Pierre Plantard a genuine carrier of the bloodline that we are concerned with?
[*Pierre Plantard kicked of the mystery of the Priory of Sion and the 'Treasure of Rennes le Chateau', which is linked with 'The Shepherds of Arcadia' painting by Poussin, when Henry Lincoln, Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh wrote their book 'The Holy Blood, Holy Grail' - see more below ]

A: Partially.

Q: Then, that makes me think that the significant thing that we are looking for is a convergence of the blood lines... These lines are symbolized by the god figures, the children of Odin, and what we are looking for is a place where these lines converge?

Q: Well, what characteristics might an individual have who is a product of this convergence?

A: Fair skinned and cleft chin.

Q: Well, Ark and Frank both have cleft chins, but C___ and I don't! Does this mean...

A: We aren't saying that all with these features are of that blood line!

Q: So, you can have the bloodline and look quite different?

Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergant' bloodlines?

A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in paper and string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Q: What shape is that?

A: No, not now.

Q: (C) Well, maybe the shape of a cleft chin? [Laughter] (L) Fair skin, cleft chin... (C) Yeah, and how did they communicate when it was raining? (L) Yeah, and at night? Did they set them on fire? Kites. This is obviously something that... (C) This is implying that such people know they have the bloodline and keep in touch with each other? (L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the bloodline wake up?

Q: All of the above? Or just the last part?

A: Latter.

Q: So, we need to go fly a kite... (C) With a particular shape and symbol...

A: Research kites.

A: Want revelations? Prepare for "Treasure" Hunt.

* From Genealogy Report

"Did Moses write down anything like what is mentioned here? In essence yes—when he recorded an end-time prophecy of Jacob about the tribes of Joseph in Genesis 49: "Joseph is a fruitful bough by a well; his branches run over the wall. The archers have bitterly grieved him, shot at him and hated him. But his bow remained in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob (from there is the Shepherd, the Stone [or the shepherd stone] of Israel), by the God of your father who will help you, and by the Almighty who will bless you" (verses 23-25)".

This painting may well shed light on the genealogy of the kings and queens of Britain (and indeed of Western Europe generally) and the children of Israel, particularly as we now seem to be in the end times.

You may also wish to read Laura's discussion of the Rennes le Chateau mystery in Chapter 31 of the Wave: The Priory of Sion and The Shepherds of Arcadia.

I was particularly taken by this statement which she made in that chapter:

"The final outrage for the pious Jews of the land came when Antiochus [Ephiphanes] sacked the Temple and erected an altar there to the pagan god Zeus. Then, on 25th December 168 BC, Antiochus offered a pig to Zeus on the altar of Yahweh [Jehovah]."

Antiochus was obviously making a strong and loaded statement by doing this, which might have some bearing on the true origins of the Jews or at least their kings.

Attachments

• Genealogy Report - Descendants of Tamar Tephi, Princess of Judah.docx
    284.1 KB · Views: 7
... I was not aware of the Finnish literature about Arthur, which seems to me to shed a whole new angle on the legend. I need time to analyse it properly myself but I think it may help to explain some of the C's remarks about subterannean worlds and sleeping (in stasis) people, who might just be the spawn of the dragon.
I also was not aware that it seems to be a widespread mythos.

From the linked thread at stolenhistory.net:
The Arthurian Legend is universal and international. He even crops up in Japanese culture as the legendary ‘Yamato-takeru’. The Ossetians of the north-central Caucasus preserve a corpus of legends about an Arthurian-type hero called ‘Batraz’. The British tradition is usually considered to be the definitive source – especially by the British, but he can also be found in the French, Danish, Spanish, Italian and Norwegian ones. For me this points to a common, ancient source that has probably been obscured and mutilated in exactly the same way as all of the other original sources of the phenomena presented on this forum.

Germany has Kaiser Barbarossa in the Kyffhäuser:

AKG3505.jpg

...The true background of the Kyffhäuser legend might be found in a cave on that mountain, in which important human remains were found. Some 130 persons seem to have been sacrificed to a female goddess in Bronze to Iron age times. Traces of cannibalism were found. This sacrifice to the goddess in the mountain (as well as in lakes and swamps) might be connected to the veneration of goddess Freia, Hulda or Dame Holle in the region. It could also be connected to the Venusberg of Wagner's Tannhäuser, set in the same area. The cave can be seen on the hill side, but is not accessible, due to a grate protecting it.

The King asleep in a mountain:

-> King asleep in mountain - Wikipedia

Last edited:
So about 'germaine'. Is this not referring to St. Germaine?

Also, if I'm not wrong, there is some speculation that Francis Bacon is St Germaine. Mysterious Universe has a podcast on St Germaine and I think that's where I picked this up.

"Kelly Green"

In an earlier post I mentioned that Laura had said in the thread Origins of Comets = Origin of Astrology that she thought "Kelly green" in the above context refers to the fact that "Casse" is a word in old French that means "oak tree."

Wikipedia gives the following derivation for the name:

In many cases Kelly is an Anglicisation of the Irish surname Ó Ceallaigh (IPA [oːˈcal̪ˠiː]), which means "descendant of Ceallach", but it can also mean warrior or fighter. The personal name Ceallach has been thought to mean "bright-headed", but the current understanding is that the name means "frequenting churches", derived from the Irish ceall. In other cases the surname Kelly is an Anglicisation of the Irish Ó Cadhla, which means "descendant of Cadhla". The O'Kelly or Kelly of the Clan Brasil Mac Coolechan originated as a chieftain clan of the Ulaid.

The surname can also be derived from several place names. For example, the surname can be derived from two places in Scotland: Kelly, near Arbroath; and Kellie, in Fife. The surname can also be derived from a place name in England: Kelly, in Devon.

However, the entry goes on to say that in other areas, notably in Cornwall, Isle of Man and probably in Antrim, the name Kelly arose from "Celli", meaning "man of the woods".

So we now have a name that can mean either oak tree or a man of the woods, depending on which root (excuse the pun) you adopt for the derivation of the name.

Hence, this may cast further light on what the C's meant where Laura had discussed the subject of trees with them:

"Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut, and oaks, and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it."

Knights of the Helmet (post script)

I came across this statement by Michael BC in the thread ‘Shake-speare’: Still a Living Shaman for our Sacred Times?
‘Shake-speare’: Still a Living Shaman for our Sacred Times?, which I think backs up what I had to say about the proceedings at the Gray's Inn Revel being the institution of the Court of Seven (the Illuminati):

"Formed as a secret PLEIADES, (around 7 ‘stars’, comprising 1 acknowledged Master, 5 close acolytes and 1 ‘hidden’ gemstone, supported by multiple in the know/need to know initiates), with Sir Francis Bacon – eventually Baron Verulam and Viscount St. Alban - the clear Master of the movement (or so he thought). "

You will note that this structure very much links or compares with the sort of hierarchical structure that you find in a masonic lodge.

Thank you for that Michael.

There is also a third, more esoteric meaning for the 'Court of Seven', which links with Ursa Major, otherwise known as 'The Great Bear' but I will tackle this in a subsequent post.

Q: Okay. Now. This woman with this book "The Horse of God," talks about the shadow of the horse in the Shepherds of Arcadia painting that is evident if you turn it upside down. I know that I dreamed that the painting was a map. In terms of this map, what would be the zero meridian that one would use to place the map?

A: There need not be a zero meridian.

Q: Is there any one thing... I doused the picture, and it seemed that the head of the kneeling man with the beard was the important figure. Where, on a map, would one place this head in order to have the other figures in correct alignment?

A: Best to split the image, head to head. Vertically.

Q: Split the image and put the same guy head to head to his own head?

I have found nothing exploitable till now, but the quoted section reminds me of this thread, also from stolenhistory.net

cattura-1-png.4150

-> America in Renaissance paintings before 1492 AD according to Riccardo Magnani

Last edited:

......... But I should also say, for what it’s worth, maybe because I little know of .......’Bock Saga’ stuff does not attract my attention. While trusting my instincts for a research on history with mythical allegories within the Finn literature, I prefer the clues seen into the Kalevala —faintly mentioned over there— which, to who wants to know, is an epic poem of Finland that kind of shows resemblance to the Nordic Eddas.

Now we have:
…..….. I was not aware of the Finnish literature about Arthur, which seems to me to shed a whole new angle on the legend.
Nope. Sorry, but that above was not what I meant. I meant that little I know of that ’Bock Saga’ stuff. Bock Saga is not the Kalevala. I didn’t state either that Kalevala is about Arthurian tales. I only told that Kalevala parallels the Eddas.

However, if one looks through the eyes of the themes, of course may be made a comparative assessment between Arthurian myths and those found in the Kalevala. Indeed I think that is a good take. :-)

Back
Top Bottom