ALL Mercola articles to be DELETED within 48 hours

Does this happen even when you are logged in?

I don't have an account so I don't know. Tried signing up for one and it keeps saying that I'm using an invalid email.

His website is still available using mercola.com

I'm assuming that his website will still be up and running for the foreseeable future, but without all his previous articles it's of little value comparatively speaking. We'll see what he has to say going forward and how this changes whatever pressure he's under.

The articles you linked to loaded fine, but if you go to the archives to try and read something either from August 2nd or older it automatically redirects. Which is the problem I was having issues with.

Hi, what an incredible news !
To me, it's like a call for help. So ... my thoughts and hopes are that this attack on one major and credible source of information will provoke a counter-reaction of the US (re-information/aware people in general) communities. Like what happend in France after the speech of micron (FYI it's "Macron" but "micron" means "one thousandth of a millimeter" in french, this better describes him on the humanity level ^^), they accelerated a kind of union project between many different french "leaders" and their communities.

As this is happening in the US, let's hope that some communities and leaders will react and coordonate to "Save Private Ryan" ("Il faut sauver le soldat Ryan" in french version), but here it's Mercola ^^

I can't help to have a kind of image in my head : by attacking like they do, they'll provoque a convergence between the various communities, this will lead to create an increasingly united and structured counter-power (to the PTB)

Maybe Trump could react about this and help Mercola with his huge popularity. If you live in the US and think you can successefully address a message to Trump (by knowing someone who knows someone who can ensure he'll get the information), ask Trump to help on this, close the ranks - at least, this remains worth to try it ...

I have read Mercola for years and have found much helpful information there. Hearing that he is number 1 on the censored list was sad, but also shows he must be telling truth, if the powers that be feel he has to be silenced. I have no idea what "they" have threatened him with to make him decide to delete his articles. It is a little odd though. If he HAS been threatened, then what? They said it's OK to publish as long as you delete after 48 hours? Strange.

Reminded me of a quote attributed to Hiram Mann:

No man escapes
When freedom fails,
The best men rot in filthy jails;
And they who cried: “Appease, Appease!”
Are hanged by men they tried to please.​

With the takedown of Mercola we've now got both feet firmly planted in totalitarianism. It feels like a sad day, despite the tsunami of censorship we've already become accustomed to, and despite us all knowing this was coming.

It's like watching a loved one succumb to terminal disease. You know it's coming, painfully, inexorably, for ages, but when they finally pass it still hits you. In this case you could say the terminal patient is freedom.

Not to be too dark though, we know the only way out of this now is through it. There will be no new world without the old world degenerating completely.

With every act of totalitarianism like this, we slide a bit further into some kind of hell. At least for those of us who can see. But also with every such act, our not-so-mighty overlords sew the seeds of their own demise.

It does. They are older than 48 hours.
Sometimes justice is weird. Remember the family's signing a contract not to talk about natural gas mining under their property in exchange for a sum of money. Their unborn children were also included in the deal. :-O. Silenced before they were born.
Okay but last I checked writing articles about general health, they don't fall under libel or any other kind of defamation law in the United States. So I guess I'd have to see the case, but I sort of think that's not what's going on. Not long ago he had to take down his vitamin c, zinc and other health articles related to treating covid, and they made him take down much related to those supplements at the time. And now he's got to take down everything else. So my guess is it has nothing to do with a court case, but I really don't know. Either which way I should have seen this coming and save more articles. I hope they don't go after his commerce site next because I really enjoy his supplements.

So, if Mercola still posts videos in the future, and i hope he will continue with brilliant interviews - then i am sure people will upload those at other alternative platforms.

Kind of strange that he didn’t let it happen by slipping it ‘under the carpet’, so that other people would or could have upload even older Mercola videos… saving that material, creating archives elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom