ALL Mercola articles to be DELETED within 48 hours

It looks PTB is going full force in all areas for control.

I used to buy organic meat from a Amish farm in central PA. Driving through the land is very different experience- place of pre-car days with bicycles and horse drawn carriages and nice and gentle people who chose to continue a simple lives. I still get their news letter saying they lost a court case and have to close the business and fine of $250,000. A small farm whose sales approximately $100,000 has to pay this much fine and i.e. their livelihood is gone.

Their sin (according to authorities) is, farm didn't allow federal authorities to inspect their facility. The reason farm didn't allow them is, inspectors mandates preservative level, farm considers harmful for human consumption.

Government attorneys say that Miller shows a “singular, historic willingness to flout democratically enacted federal food safety laws of general applicability.” Specifically, he’s resisted USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Services responsibility for ensuring meat and poultry sold commercially is safe, wholesome, and correctly labeled and packaged.

Miller previously agreed to use a federally inspected slaughterhouse to process his meat but stopped because he objected to its use of antimicrobial citric acid. Miller argues that regulations and inspections make food less safe, not more safe.

“If you put too many preservatives on the food, the body can’t break it down where you get the health benefits of it,” Miller has said. “That’s why all these illnesses are coming out.”

Miller’s Organic Farm advertises itself as organic, non-GMO, and free of chemicals, hormones, and antibiotics. He says many of his customers view the farm’s food as medicine.

In 2015, the FDA found unpasteurized, raw milk produced by Miller’s Farm was responsible for two illnesses and one death. An outbreak strain of Listeria connected the cases.

Sanctions imposed by the court for the most recent contempt of court finding might result in the seizure of up to 2,100 pounds of Miller’s meat and a fine of up to $5,000 per pound.
I am not sure how they comes to conclusion is not pasteurizing is responsible for death of person. But, if PTB wants to litigate, harass people, there is no limit.

Hi seek10, thanks for your post. I hit "haha" by accident. This is definitely no laughing matter. And they have been at it for a long time. I personally know a family whose business was shut down by the FDA for not pasteurizing their juices. This happened over fifteen years ago. They had a thriving business, employed about twenty five people, and their products were very popular. They had spent years building their business, then, poof, it was gone.

hey, just to note, when I clicked on this link it came up with a completely different article entitled “What the CDC Says About Obesity and Covid-19”

Is anyone else having this experience? I tried both the links given for the same doc (from this post and the previous post) 🧐
One article did not post, Pfizer Covid 19 indemnification agreement

Well duhhh... in reference to my last post - it’s clearly already been deleted.

So it seems that when you transfer to the site via a link (even if it’s older than 48 hours) there is a ‘default’ to the latest article I guess?

Would love to see a copy of that Pfizer Vaccine Agreement if anyone has it.

I don't see any thing wrong with person on a bike shirtless and mask less. After all this is the land of free right? The MSM Zombies tries to confront him is distasteful. Is this a sufficient reason for him to quit, when he was in the battle from the beginning.( longest in the field of medical alternative news distribution)? Some thing is not adding up. May be some thing missing w.r.t what happened to precipitate the situation.
Well, he has explicitly cited threats in the past.

However, in the most recent announcement he made, it was implied that threats were made to members of his team and/or friends/family/associates.

I would imagine the PTB are playing dirty and he is cautious, perhaps for his own life and those who are close to him.

Well, he has explicitly cited threats in the past.

However, in the most recent announcement he made, it was implied that threats were made to members of his team and/or friends/family/associates.

I would imagine the PTB are playing dirty and he is cautious, perhaps for his own life and those who are close to him.
That's exactly the thought I had, they're playing dirty and he keeps his cool, but somehow they went over a line for him now. He's being blackmailed through the harassment of and threats to people close to him.

Perhaps that's the threat?

Physicians who intentionally spread misinformation or disinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines could be disciplined by state medical boards and may have their licenses suspended or taken away, said the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB).

Due "to a dramatic increase in the dissemination of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and disinformation by physicians and other health care professionals on social media platforms, online and in the media," the FSMB, a national nonprofit representing medical boards that license and discipline allopathic and osteopathic physicians, issued the following statement:

"Physicians who willfully generate and spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation or disinformation are risking disciplinary action by state medical boards, including the suspension or revocation of their medical license. Due to their specialized knowledge and training, licensed physicians possess a high degree of public trust and therefore have a powerful platform in society, whether they recognize it or not. They also have an ethical and professional responsibility to practice medicine in the best interests of their patients and must share information that is factual, scientifically grounded and consensus driven for the betterment of public health. Spreading inaccurate COVID-19 vaccine information contradicts that responsibility, threatens to further erode public trust in the medical profession and puts all patients at risk."

He looked worn out in his video. Looks to be under attack - I'd assume they are coming after him by launching some law suits perhaps from patients he's treated before and he's getting drained financially. Also perhaps his employees are also getting some heat and also family members too.

He looks like he's had some sleepless nights!! Lots of them!
Wow, it was so painful to watch, I shed a tear. I felt his profound anxiety and sadness. Unbelievable. Having to delete a lifetime of service to others to save one's life and being treated with such vileness... Hopefully a full archive is there somewhere.

Perhaps that's the threat?

..."They also have an ethical and professional responsibility to practice medicine in the best interests of their patients and must share information that is factual, scientifically grounded and consensus driven for the betterment of public health. Spreading inaccurate COVID-19 vaccine information contradicts that responsibility, threatens to further erode public trust in the medical profession and puts all patients at risk."

So... All the doctors pushing potentially unsafe experimental medical treatments, the "vaccines," and mask wearing (for example, Fauci) should be brought up on charges, disciplined, if that statement was a well intentioned one, Instead... Welcome to authoritarian clown world, where good doctors get punished and Science is the new religion. As long as the High Priests of Science say it's factual, then it is. Don't try to say otherwise... EGTs, errm Vaccines, are good. All heil Fauxi and Science... I do still wonder about the 48 hr thing though.

Well duhhh... in reference to my last post - it’s clearly already been deleted.

So it seems that when you transfer to the site via a link (even if it’s older than 48 hours) there is a ‘default’ to the latest article I guess?

Would love to see a copy of that Pfizer Vaccine Agreement if anyone has it.

I have a copy of the Pfizer Agreement

but only the one made with Albania (see pdf attachment)

Apparently there were additional stuff in the Pfizer "agreement" with Brazil. Additionally, there is an RT.de article (in german language) showing parts of the Pfizer Agreement (in english)

I hope it helps.

Edit:
Oh Gosh, Now I see that Cope solved your question/request already, since he already posted both contracts (Albania, Brazil).

:thup: Bravo.

Attachments

• LEXO-KONTRATEN-E-PLOTE.pdf
    512.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I subscribed to his Telegram channel and here are the articles also daily to view and then download on his site. That way you can't miss it. :rolleyes:

I have a copy of the Pfizer Agreement

but only the one made with Albania (see pdf attachment)

Apparently there were additional stuff in the Pfizer "agreement" with Brazil. Additionally, there is an RT.de article (in german language) showing parts of the Pfizer Agreement (in english)

I hope it helps.

Edit:
Oh Gosh, Now I see that Cope solved your question/request already, since he already posted both contracts (Albania, Brazil).

:thup: Bravo.
🌈 Mucho gratitude to you @XPan and @cope for your assistance with this, I greatly appreciate it.

Added to this ‘bounty’ I was (as always, every day) most grateful to receive my daily email from SOTT, which had an article specifically relating to this issue:

Leaked document reveals 'shocking' terms of Pfizer's international vaccine agreements - Children's Health Defense -- Sott.net

This great article breaks down the language of the ‘forked tongued’ devil-in-the-detail... and highlights issues that forum members may be interested in.

I felt physically unwell when I read this one:

“The agreement not only covers manufacturing of vaccines for COVID-19 and it’s mutations, but also for any device, technology, or product used in the administration of all to enhance the use or effect of, such vaccine”.

Past threads have spoken about technology used in conjunction with the vaccine.

The article offers some eye opening perspectives, if you haven’t got time (or the inclination) to read the very long vaccine agreement. 🧐

STORY AT-A-GLANCE-​

• August 4, 2021, CNN aired another hit piece on me, based on the opinions of foreign agent Imran Ahmed, founding CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), who also works with the British government’s Commission for Countering Extremism
  • The CCDH has ties to British intelligence, which is using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools against the public in order to shut down free speech in violation of the U.S. Constitution
  • An unmasked CNN reporter, Randi Kaye, tracked me down as I bicycled around my home town to ask me about why I say masks don’t work
  • CNN anchor Anderson Cooper recently interviewed Microsoft mogul Bill Gates about the current state of the pandemic response and the threat posed by the Delta variant
  • The tragedy Gates wishes everyone would focus on right now is the number of COVID-19 deaths occurring in unvaccinated people. No mention was made of the number of previously healthy people suddenly dying after receiving an experimental COVID shot

According to the powers that be — including the current administration,1 which is taking its talking points from an obscure group funded by dark money, operated by an unregistered foreign agent2 — I am the No. 1 superspreader of COVID-19 misinformation.
This, despite my reach being significantly smaller than mainstream news outlets like ABC World News Tonight and Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson, both of which were on the list of the Top 15 Facebook posts in the U.S. questioning the safety of COVID shots from mid-June to mid-July 2021.3
The fact is that most of the people targeted as the Top 12 disinformation spreaders by our sitting president have very limited reach. My guess is a majority of people have never heard of some of them.
Yet, just 12 people are accused of spreading two-thirds of all “vaccine misinformation” without penalty, and the president of the United States is now demanding we be denied our right to free speech and eliminated from the worldwide web.4

CNN Relies on Mockingbird Provocateur​

August 4, 2021, CNN followed in The New York Times’ footsteps, airing another hit piece on me. Not surprisingly, CNN relied on the “expertise” of Imran Ahmed, founding CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), a member of the Steering Committee on Countering Extremism Pilot Task Force under the British government’s Commission for Countering Extremism.
Ahmed, an unregistered foreign agent, crafted “The Disinformation Dozen” report5 now used by media and government officials in the U.S. to target and harass citizens and strip them of their Constitutional rights.

As noted by Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley,6 before the CCDH started attacking individuals for speaking out about COVID jab dangers, Ahmed tried to get a number of conservative websites and news organizations banned and deplatformed.
“Who is funding this overseas dark money group — Big Tech? Billionaire activists? Foreign governments? We have no idea,” Hawley said in a July 20, 2021, tweet,7 adding “Americans deserve to know what foreign interests are attempting to influence American democracy.”
Indeed, the CCDH appears to have been created with dark money for the purpose of political hit jobs. Its chairman, Simon Clark, is a senior fellow with the Center for American Progress,8 which is funded by dark money from a liberal Swiss billionaire named Hansjörg Wyss.9,10 Wyss is also a board member of the Center for American Progress.
According to Capital Research, through his funding of a Washington D.C. consultant firm called Arabella Advisors, which allows his identity to be obscured, Wyss has been secretly influencing American policy.11,12 Reporter Hayden Lidwig has also described the inner workings of Arabella Advisors and the influence of the “dark money” flowing through it, noting that Arabella runs:13
“… vast array of ‘pop-up groups’ … called so because they consist almost solely of slick websites that may pop into existence one day and pop out the next, usually once the campaign is through. We’ve counted over 350 such front groups …”
Lidwig points out that “Arabella is as dark as ‘dark money’ gets,” and that “When a special interest donor goes to Arabella, they’re expecting a political payoff.” The description of Arabella’s pop-up groups makes me think of not only the CCDH but also AntivaxWatch.org,14 which co-sponsored the CCDH “Disinformation Dozen” report.
AntivaxWatch.org is even more opaque than the CCDH. It has no public face and no founding or funding information of any kind. It’s just an anonymously created organization that claims to be “an alliance of concerned individuals who are seeking to educate the American public about the dangers of the anti-vax industry” that links to articles and reports by the CCDH and other extremist vaccine pushers.

Comply, or Else​

The CCDH also has ties to British intelligence, which is using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools against the public in order to shut down free speech.15,16,17 Ahmed has gone so far as to label this website a “national security risk,” because “once someone has been exposed to one type of conspiracy it’s easy to lead them down a path where they embrace more radical world views that can lead to violent extremism.”18
Taken at face value, referring to discussions about vaccine safety as a national security threat appears oddly curious. Wouldn’t vaccine safety be part and parcel of a successful public health campaign? Isn’t public trust an imperative as well?
With that in mind, doesn’t the fact that government is actively seeking to shut down conversations about vaccines — using warfare tactics no less — suggest that the vaccination campaign has a purpose other than keeping the public healthy and safe?
How is it reasonable to insist people take an experimental drug without asking questions, or be targeted as an enemy of the state? Isn’t that like telling a cancer patient, “We demand the right to dictate how you live or die, so take this experimental chemo, or else we’ll stick you in solitary and starve you to death”?

CNN Reporter Harasses Me Outside My Home​

Rather than send me an inquiry, an unmasked CNN reporter, Randi Kaye, opted to track me down as I bicycled around my home town to ask me about why I say masks don’t work. Neither was she wearing a mask when she visited my business in Cape Coral and quizzed employees standing less than a couple feet away from her.
“Are you spreading misinformation?” she asked. I replied with a simple “no.” Because I’m not. Raising questions about the usefulness of masks and the potential adverse impacts of experimental COVID shots is not misinformation. It’s just information — information needed to make a fully informed decision.
Informed decisions cannot be made if all you have is one side of the argument, which is all you get from mainstream media. At the end of her segment, Kaye herself refers to my posts as “information,” before quickly correcting herself, saying she meant “misinformation.”

All Talk, No Evidence — That Is Propaganda​

“What Mercola hasn’t made clear to his followers is that according to the CDC, the vaccines are safe and effective,” Kaye says, providing no scientific evidence to substantiate the CDC’s arbitrary claim.
(That CNN trusts the CDC is clear, however, seeing how they recently fired three employees for coming to work unvaccinated.19 CNN chief Jeff Zucker has stated the company has a “zero tolerance” policy when it comes to COVID injections. All staff that come into contact with other employees or are out in the field must get the injection.)
Kaye, of course, thinks not responding to intentionally accusatory questions means I’m guilty of what she’s accusing me of. I disagree. “Why won’t you speak to us?” Kaye yells as I pedal away.
Why? Because it’s pointless speaking to someone who is so antagonistic she can’t even formulate a neutral question. CNN has abandoned journalistic ethics and Kaye’s questions made it clear she was working on a hit piece.
After that encounter, Kaye emailed me her questions, which I responded to. My answer to whether COVID shots have the ability to alter a person’s genetic coding was not included in the show.
The mRNA shots are injections of synthetic genetic code, so they would not be present if not for the jabs. Clearly, the genetic code in your body is altered when injecting synthetic genetic code. Kaye, however, asks viewers to, again, simply trust the CDC’s claim that the COVID shots will not alter your DNA.

What Happened to the First Amendment?​

At the end of her report, Kaye includes a portion of my August 4, 2021, announcement that I will be removing all archived articles from my website, and that new articles will only be viewable for 48 hours before being removed.
Even that is not sufficient, according to Kaye and Anderson Cooper. The main concern, she says, is whether any of my articles might make it onto social media platforms, if even temporarily. Kaye reached out to social media companies to find out how they intend to violate my First Amendment right.
Twitter responded they are removing tweets and applying misinformation labels to some of my posts. Facebook told her they have removed some of my pages and banned others. YouTube replied they’ve removed some videos but that I have not yet accumulated enough strikes to be fully deplatformed.
She also lamented that my latest book, “The Truth About COVID-19” — which she said she wasn’t going to name — is on Amazon’s Best Seller list, at No. 1, no less, giving people access to my information despite my removal of articles.

Cooper Turns to Non-Doctor for Medical Advice​

Over the past year and a half, you’ve been repeatedly told to “listen to the experts,” and when it comes to virology and vaccinology, the foremost “expert,” despite not having a medical degree of any kind, has been Microsoft mogul Bill Gates.
August 4, 2021, CNN’s Anderson Cooper interviewed Gates about the current state of the pandemic response and the threat posed by the Delta variant.20 Is there really no licensed physician in the United States willing to speak to Cooper on this issue? Or do they all have the wrong opinion?
The tragedy Gates wishes everyone would focus on right now is the number of COVID-19 deaths occurring in unvaccinated people. No mention was made of the number of previously healthy people suddenly dying after receiving an experimental COVID shot.
Cooper and Gates also did not explain why they think dying from a naturally acquired infection is more tragic than dying from medical experimentation, entered into without full acknowledgment of the risks.
According to Gates, the parameters that will determine how deadly this fall and winter will be, will be the adherence to mask wearing and vaccination rates. Cooper cites a Kaiser Family Foundation poll showing “more than half of unvaccinated Americans still believe the vaccine is more dangerous than the coronavirus.”
When asked what he believes might work to dispel this wrongthink, Gates responded saying it’s important to listen to the opinions of the unvaccinated to figure out whom they do trust. This way, those who have their trust can be targeted to lead the flock to the vaccination center.
Aside from that, Gates believes simply reading the numbers of how many unvaccinated die from COVID-19 is an effective way to convince people to get the jab.

Gates Predicts Booster Shots Will Be Inevitable​

Ultimately, Gates is hoping for an 80% to 90% vaccination rate in the U.S. He also warned “you can’t assume” a worse variant won’t emerge in time, as the virus continues to mutate, and that one or more boosters will be inevitable.
Meanwhile, the World Health Organization is now seeking a moratorium on booster shots in the developed world until the end of September 2021, to ensure undeveloped countries can get at least 10% of their population injected.21 In an August 4, 2021, media briefing, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated:22
“I understand the concern of all governments to protect their people from the Delta variant. But we cannot — and we should not — accept countries that have already used most of the global supply of vaccines using even more of it, while the world’s most vulnerable people remain unprotected.”
From a continuity of narrative perspective, they’re in quite a pickle. On the one hand, we’re told that no one is safe until 100% of a given population is injected, but then again, if we can just get some countries to the 10% mark, that too would be sufficient for the time being. Just how a 10% vaccination rate in some countries would suffice while 60% to 70% in others is still considered too low remains unexplained.

- Sources and References

Attachments

• cnn-hit-piece-on-mercola-pdf (1).pdf
    137.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom