ALL Mercola articles to be DELETED within 48 hours

It is sad to see all his 25 years of work go in a instant. Strange times even it was warned of it before. It tells the PTB's desperation to shutdown any dissent as C's indicated.

I started manual backup of his subscription benefits section and plans to upload somewhere and share. There are lot of other sections like News Letter section etc. probably some body who can scrape automatically and upload.

There may be lot of others, which we may not be able to do catchup.

Last edited:
Maybe unimportant, but i read Erin in the comments saying she was never married to, she used to have a relation with dr Mercola, but they are still good friends.
Erin Elizabeth (Health Nut News) is wedded to her spouse, Joe Mercola.
Yeah, the above was a copy and paste direct from internet which did serve to reinforce my impression they were married. 🤨

And..... CNN basically just doxxed him on national television:
Comments to the above shows that respondents see through their dirty/hypocritical tactics - almost unanimous and some are quite bitingly funny.

However, I don't want to judge him from my comfortable position here and I can totally understand his reaction. This is just beyond insane. They basically made him "enemy of the state NR. 1". Also, there might be serious threats and harassments he can't or doesn't want to talk about.
There's an older 1998 movie entitled Enemy of the State which displays an overview of the harassment methods the state had at its disposal back then, and the illegal use of it. Still worth watching (again) to have an inkling of how these things might work - even if it's fictional and probably outdated by far now, 23 years later.

If you watch the video it sounds like it wasn't just him being threatened but also his employees. And there are quite a few shots of Biden and the presidential seal so, I don't know. It also makes me wonder, if they get away with doing this to Mercola, how long it will be before they grab the rest of the 12 and then just keep going? How long will sott last? Or this forum? Give em an inch... pretty upsetting. Some people are commenting under the article on his website that he ought to make a zip file or something available for download or purchase. Not a bad idea, it's a lot of information to try and grab.
1) We can also make a torrent with all the articles for example on rutracker.org/
2) Tor network?

And..... CNN basically just doxxed him on national television:
I don't see any thing wrong with person on a bike shirtless and mask less. After all this is the land of free right? The MSM Zombies tries to confront him is distasteful. Is this a sufficient reason for him to quit, when he was in the battle from the beginning.( longest in the field of medical alternative news distribution)? Some thing is not adding up. May be some thing missing w.r.t what happened to precipitate the situation.

There is a local group meeting I went to last night and this was mentioned. One of the members reached out to Mercola HQ asking about getting a thumb drive with everything archived “for the library”. HQ said they will look into it. If this comes to fruition, I can get a copy and mail it to the NC house, if interested?

Expanding on the dead docs/microbiologists story:

This Is Why They Are Killing Off Doctors, Microbiologists And Infectious Disease Experts: 2017 Story Warned They Were Working On Bioweapons And 'Viral Pandemics'

August 4, 2021

Over at Steve Quayle's website, and dating all the way back to 1994, Steve has been keeping track of 'mysteriously dead' doctors, scientists, microbiologists, infectious disease experts, holistic medical doctors and more, and to say there's been an awful lot of them would be an understatement.

Perfectly seen in this November 17th of 2017 story by Erin Elizabeth over at Health Nut News titled "Recap: Full list of 80 dead scientists, with photos and shocking details", that story's numbers by no means covered all of the mysterious deaths among such experts but reported as seen in the image above: [same as already appeared in my posts]
With many more researchers, microbiologists, holistic doctors and such also dying since then, such as the 3 Russian doctors who simply 'fell from hospital windows during the pandemic', we'd also reported on ANP back on July 11th that numerous 'anti-vax' world leaders had recently met their untimely ends at a time when the globalists are pushing for everybody in the world to be 'vaxxed', hinting that 'regime change hit squads' had been unleashed upon those not toeing-the-line on the globalists agenda.

So we've got to take a look back within this story at some of the medical experts over nearly the past 30 years who've died mysterious deaths and who most likely knew too much due to the fields that they were in, as well as looking back at how all of those mysterious deaths may have been tied to Deagel's 2025 forecast for America and the entire 'depopulation agenda'.
imageedit_4_6737751597.gif
So think that the globalists who planned and launched Covid wouldn't want to make sure all of their 'loose ends' were tied up? Let's look at just a few of the mysterious deaths of microbiologists, doctors and infectious disease experts from Steve Quayle's website on.​

The first name on Steve's list from years ago with a death date of May 19th of 1994 was one Jose Trias. Murdered along with his wife Julie N. Gilbert, who was an attorney for some of America's largest non-profit organizations, Trias himself was the Chief Counsel for the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, then the largest philanthropical institute in America.

And while this 1998 story on the murders reported one Scotland Williams was finally convicted of those murders, it also reported that according to the Judge who sentenced Williams to life in prison for the slayings, Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Judge Pamela L. North, was "consumed by doubts" about whether he pulled the trigger in the double slaying.

And as the entry for Jose Trias on Steve's website pointed out, Trias and his wife had recently met with a friend, a journalist, who told him of their plan to expose HHMI (Howard Hughes Medical Institute) funding of "special ops" research. Grant money that goes to HHMI is actually diverted to special black ops research projects.

Another name on that seemingly unending list tied to HHMI was Dr. Don Wiley, age 57, who 'disappeared' back in 2001 before he was found dead after falling off of a bridge.

A Molecular Biologist with Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the top Deadly Contagious Virus expert was heavily involved in research on DNA sequencing, and was known as one of the most influential microbiologists of his generation. He was also world-renowned for finding new ways to help the human immune system battle such viral scourges as smallpox, influenza, HIV/AIDS and herpes simplex.

Think that a man who knew such information wouldn't be targeted for 'elimination'?

And a third name we'll look at here from Steve's list was one David Kelly, age 59, who died back in 2003. A British biological weapons expert, Kelly was said to have slashed his own wrists while walking near his home. Kelly was the Ministry of Defense's chief scientific officer and senior adviser to the proliferation and arms control secretariat, and to the Foreign Office's non-proliferation department. The senior adviser on biological weapons to the UN biological weapons inspections teams (Unscom) from 1994 to 1999, he was also, in the opinion of his peers, pre-eminent in his field, not only in this country, but in the world.

So while the mysterious deaths of all of those people, and many, many more doctors, microbiologists and infectious disease experts, could all very well be just 'coincidence', when does the sheer number of 'the dead' beg us to look into these deaths more carefully? We're thankful Steve Quayle looked into and documented these mysterious deaths long ago as they themselves tell a tale the msm will never tell.
imageedit_5_9433795240.gif
While Deagel's forecast of less than 100 million Americans living here by the year 2025 is still called a 'conspiracy theory', as we've seen over and over again the past several years, many so-called 'conspiracy theories' have been proven true. And does anyone really think they'd confirm a 'theory' that they need to 'get rid of' billions of us?

As SS.JD warned in this July 31st ANP story titled "This Is Why We Are Being Inventoried, Categorized, Profiled And Inoculated: Techno-Genocide Will Be The Most Efficient Means For The NWO To Swiftly Cull 7 Billion Humans", as stated by the United Nations, the globalists firmly believe that "the population of the planet has exceeded the capacity of the biosphere".

So with the UN/globalists truly believing in their hearts that massive depopulation must take place to get the planet's population down to a more 'sustainable' number of 500 million or so as mentioned on the Georgia Guidestones, and that number down a whopping 7 billion+ from our 2021 population, who'd really put it past them to 'carry out' a 'depopulation agenda'? Heck, they wrote it in stone.

With stated goal #1 on the Georgia Guidestones being "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature", the rest of those guidelines are the backbone of the 'new world order'.:

Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion—faith—tradition—and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the Earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.

So while many of those goals may sound quite worthy, we have to keep coming back to goal #1 of maintaining humanity's population of under 500 million, meaning most of us, over 7 billion people, 'have to go'. Each of the videos below take a look at what's unfolding across America and the planet now, with the final video by Erin Elizabeth confirming her 'dead doctor series' reached at least 100 in the past year.
Three videos are embedded at end of text: Dr. McCullough, FULL SHOW, Erin Elizabeth.

I did take notice of a story back in 2017 that 200 holistic doctors and microbiologists claimed to have committed suicide or met sudden death (within 2 years). Each case was listed and described in an alternative channel, with statements from families and relatives - which quite often agreed in that none of the doctors were suicidal, rather the contrary. I wrote about it in my Diary but had no conclusion what to make out of it.

Many of the deaths made no sense at all, even where illogic, such as a suicide with two bullets in the head. :nuts:

Back then I was not able to relate any kind of logic to those deaths other than they appeared highly suspect and likely were a matter of deliberate killings.

What I still don’t understand today is, to what end would 200 killed holistic doctors really have made a difference ? To frighten off others ? (That would require that other doctors were aware of the story and realized a possible aligned agenda behind it - but i doubt all doctors did understand that) ?

I fail to fully understand that a move from the PTB in 2017 to kill 200 doctors would truly bring them closer to their goals. Unless those doctors had special knowledge and projects which could have interfered with the TPB’s soon to be in motion set plans back in 2017 ?

I fail to fully understand that a move from the PTB in 2017 to kill 200 doctors would truly bring them closer to their goals. Unless those doctors had special knowledge and projects which could have interfered with the TPB’s soon to be in motion set plans back in 2017 ?
Perhaps because the PTB didn't have a total lock on MSM like they do now and those docs could get their findings out to the public more readily.

From 2017 article on experts dying:
"So we've got to take a look back within this story at some of the medical experts over nearly the past 30 years who've died mysterious deaths and who most likely knew too much due to the fields that they were in...."

I ran a forum until 2008, and I remember posting about mysterious deaths of microbiologists.

I ran a forum until 2008, and I remember posting about mysterious deaths of microbiologists.
I remember reading about all these deaths, too. Worse still were deaths that seemed to be connected to "sentient oil" and the Falkland Islands - this is what I saved from back in the day:
Between 1982 and 1990 twenty-five British based GEC-Marconi scientists, computer programmers and other staff who worked on the Sting Ray torpedo project, and other US Strategic Defense Initiative related projects (better known as Star Wars), are known to have died in mysterious circumstances. [Marconi]

March 1982: Professor Keith Bowden, 46
Expertise: Computer programmer and scientist at Essex University engaged in work for Marconi, who was hailed as an expert on super computers and computer-controlled aircraft. Circumstance of Death: Fatal car crash when his vehicle went out of control across a dual carriageway and plunged onto a disused railway line. Police maintained he had been drinking but family and friends all denied the allegation.
Coroner’s verdict: Accident.
April 1983: Lt. Colonel Anthony Godley, 49
Expertise: Head of the Work Study Unit at the Royal College of Military Science.
Circumstance of Death: Disappeared mysteriously in April 1983 without explanation. Presumed dead.
March 1985: Roger Hill, 49
Expertise: Radar designer and draughtsman with Marconi.
Circumstance of Death: Died by a shotgun blast at home.
Coroner’s verdict: Suicide.
November 19, 1985: Jonathan Walsh, 29
Expertise: Digital communications expert who had worked at GEC and at British Telecom’s secret research centre at Martlesham Heath, Suffolk.
Death: Found dead in his flat in with his feet bound and a plastic bag over his head. Rope was tied around his body, coiling four times around his neck.
January 8, 1987: Avtar Singh-Gida, 26
Expertise: Researcher at the Ministry of Defence Admiralty Research Establishment, conducting tests of submarine warfare equipment. Circumstance of Disappearance: Disappeared mysteriously in January 1987 during his doctoral thesis on underwater signal processing at Loughborough University, just three weeks away from his project’s successful completion. Both mainland police and Interpol launched searches for him in several countries, without success. He eventually reappeared four months later. He had been traced to a red light district of Paris and confirmed that he did not know precisely how he had got there. Allegedly, he has retuned to his work and has said that he does not want to discuss his disappearance or the death of his colleague, Vimal Dajibhai (see above).
January 12, 1987: Dr. John Brittan, 52
Expertise: Scientist formerly engaged in top secret work at the Royal College of Military Science at Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, and later deployed in a research department at the Ministry of Defence.
Circumstance of Death: Death by carbon monoxide poisoning in his own garage, shortly after returning from a trip to the US in connection with his work.
February 1987: David Skeels, 43
Expertise: Engineer with Marconi.
Circumstance of Death: Found dead in his car with a hosepipe connected to the exhaust.
Coroner’s verdict: Open.
February 1987: Victor Moore, 46
Expertise: Design Engineer with Marconi Space and Defence Systems.
Circumstance of Death: Died from a drug overdose. Moore had just finished work on infrared satellites at Portsmouth when he was found dead. His death is said to have instigated an MI5 investigation, the results of which remain secret. There is also a separate investigation into Marconi based at Portsmouth by the Ministry of Defence Serious Crime Squad.
February 22, 1987: Peter Peapell, 46
Expertise: Scientist at the Royal College of Military Science. He had been working on testing titanium for it’s resistance to explosives and the use of computer analysis of signals from metals. Circumstance of Death: Found dead allegedly from carbon monoxide poisoning, in his Oxfordshire garage. The circumstances of his death raised some elements of doubt. His wife had found him on his back with his head parallel to the rear car bumper and his mouth in line with the exhaust pipe, with the car engine running. Police were apparently baffled as to how he could have manoeuvred into the position in which he was found. It was confirmed that Peapell had shown no signs of stress which could have caused him to commit suicide. His death followed the somewhat similar death of Dr. John Brittan (see above). At the time of his death, Peapell no longer worked at the Royal College of Military Science and had moved to a research department of the Ministry of Defence. Interestingly, both Peapell and Brittan had both worked at the Royal College of Military Science and, furthermore, both had been on a recent trip to the US in connection with their work.
March 30, 1987: David Sands, 37
Expertise: Senior scientist working for Easams of Camberley, Surrey, a sister company to Marconi. Dr. John Brittan (see above) had also worked at Camberley.
Circumstance of Death: Fatal car crash when he made a sudden U-turn on a dual carriageway while on his way to work, crashing at high speed into a disused cafeteria. He was found still wearing his seat belt and it was discovered that in his car were two additional five gallon cans full of petrol. None of the normal reasons for a possible suicide could be found.
April 10, 1987: Stuart Gooding, 23
Expertise: Postgraduate research student at the Royal College of Military Science.
Circumstance of Death: Fatal car crash while on holiday in Cyprus: he died instantly when his hired car collided head on with a lorry. The lorry driver was said to be unhurt. At least one senior employee at the college considered that the death could be significant. The death occurred at the same time as college personnel were carrying out exercises on Cyprus.
April 10, 1987 David (Robert) Greenhalgh, 46
Expertise: Contracts manager at ICL’s defence division at Winnersh near Reading.
Circumstance of Death: Suffered multiple injuries after a mysterious leap from a 12m (40 ft) high railway bridge on his way to work at Maidenhead, Berkshire, the same day as Stuart Gooding’s fatal car crash (see above). The firm admitted he had been positively vetted and may have had access to secret UK and NATO data. He was working on the same defense project as David Sands (see above), who had died less than two weeks earlier. He survived the fall and stated that he had no idea how or why he had leapt from the bridge. He died a few days later in hospital.
April 17, 1987: George Kountis, age unknown.
Expertise: Systems Analyst at Bristol Polytechnic.
Circumstance of Death: Drowned the same day as Shani Warren (see below) – as the result of a car accident, his upturned car being found in the River Mersey, Liverpool.
Coroner’s verdict: Misadventure.
(Kountis’s sister called for a fresh inquest as she thought “things didn’t add up”.)
April 17, 1987: Shani Warren, 26
Expertise: Personal assistant in a company called Micro Scope, which was taken over by GEC Marconi less than four weeks after her death.
Circumstance of Death: Found drowned in 18 inches of water, not far from the site of David Greenhalgh’s bridge fall. Warren died exactly one week after the death of Stuart Gooding and serious injury to Greenhalgh, and the same day as the death of George Kountis (see above). She was found gagged with a noose around her neck. Her feet were also bound and her hands tied behind her back.
(It was said that Warren had gagged herself, tied her feet with rope, then tied her hands behind her back and hobbled to the lake on stiletto heels to drown herself.)
April 24, 1987: Mark Wisner, 24
Expertise: Software engineer at the Ministry of Defence.
Circumstance of Death: Found dead on in a house shared with two colleagues. He was found with a plastic sack around his head and several feet of cling film around his face. The method of death was almost identical to that of Richard Pugh some three months earlier.
May 3, 1987: Michael Baker, 22
Expertise: Digital communications expert working on a defence project at Plessey; part-time member of Signals Corps SAS.
Circumstance of Death: Fatal accident when his car crashed through a barrier near Poole in Dorset.
Coroner’s verdict: Misadventure.
June 1987: Frank Jennings, 60
Expertise: Electronic Weapons Engineer with Plessey.
Circumstance of Death: Found dead from a heart attack.
No inquest.
January 1988: Russell Smith, 23
Expertise: Laboratory technician with the Atomic Energy Research Establishment at Harwell, Essex.
Circumstance of Death: Died as a result of a cliff fall at Boscastle in Cornwall.
March 25, 1988: Trevor Knight, 52
Expertise: Computer engineer with Marconi Space and Defence Systems in Stanmore, Middlesex.
Circumstance of Death: Found dead at his home in Harpenden, Hertfordshire at the wheel of his car with a hosepipe connected to the exhaust. A St. Albans coroner said that Knight’s woman friend, Miss Narmada Thanki (who also worked with him at Marconi) had found three suicide notes left by him which made clear his intentions. Miss Thanki had mentioned that Knight disliked his work but she did not detect any depression that would have driven him to suicide.
August 1988: Alistair Beckham, 50
Expertise: Software engineer with Plessey Defence Systems.
Circumstance of Death: Found dead after being electrocuted in his garden shed with wires connected to his body and a handkerchief stufffed in his mouth.
August 22, 1988: Peter Ferry, 60
Expertise: Retired Army Brigadier and an Assistant Marketing Director with Marconi.
Circumstance of Death: Found on 22nd or 23rd August 1988 electrocuted in his company flat with electrical leads in his mouth.
Coroner’s verdict: Open
September 1988: Andrew Hall, 33
Expertise: Engineering Manager with British Aerospace.
Circumstance of Death: Carbon monoxide poisoning in a car with a hosepipe connected to the exhaust.
[Up to now 2-26-10 it`s now 88 Dead Scientists And Microbiologists ]

"There have been at least 25 mysterious deaths of people who worked for GEC-Marconi (the defence arm of GEC) on the Sting Ray torpedo project betwen 1982 and 1988. The death of the British defense journalist Jonathan Moyle, who was found hanged in his Santiago hotel room on April 1, 1990, has also been the subject of speculation as being connected to the Marconi deaths. Most incidents occurred after the men have successfully completed important projects or left one job for another.

Four of the dead men were employees of the GEC group – three at Marconi and one at Easams Ltd. Two others worked at separate times at the Royal Military College of Science at Shrivenham. An investigation by Computer News established that most of the men were involved in computer simulation, a key part of defence procurement.
At the time GEC-Marconi was Britain’s only torpedo supplier and in 1986 was awarded a £400 million order from the Ministry of Defence for advanced anti-submarine Sting Ray torpedoes. The Royal Military College at Shrivenham is also involved in a number of Britain’s leading edge defense projects. The college develops new testing devices for the Ministry of Defence and is engaged as a subcontractor to defence companies on research and development.

All the men involved were ambitious and demonstrated a special ability in their particular field. After every death, police gave unofficial press briefings providing journalists with plausible though unconfirmed explanations for the accidents or apparent suicides. The major problem for police has been the lack of obvious signs of depression in any of the cases. Several British MPs demanded a government inquiry. The UK Ministry of Defence denied that these scientists had been involved in classified Star Wars Projects and that the deaths were in any way connected.

Bases 17 ET Connection with Falklands War Parts One and Two 2nd Edition
Published on Aug 24, 2012
In this re-upload of the ET Falklands War ET connections, David Griffin of Exopolitics UK sets the stage for the details of a Blue ET-Base on Thule Island south of the Falklands, the Black Goo or Gray Goo, an "intelligent oil" allegedly leading to the deaths of many staff at MARCONI in the UK. [This particular black oil/black gold called "augie" - brings to mind mysterious AU AG at Denver Intern'l Airport]

The claim is from abductees that the Argentine Government had a Blue ET base on Thule Island [OCCULT associated word], which was destroyed by a team of SBS and SAS commandoes.
The problem being an intelligent black fluidic substance, illustrated in the X-Files and Prometheus films. This extremely dangerous "Intelligent & Aware" substance, was removed from the base, and given to Marconi communications company, so it is claimed, which resulted in many deaths and murders of Marconi scientists, computer programmers and other staff in the early 1980s.
This leads in the Gulf Oil spill in parts 3 and 4.
A special presentation of the AMMACH Project, ExopoliticsUK and Underground Video UK
The X-Files trailer which got this globally banned Is availble on Yube thanks to a comment:
-Xfiles trailer on the Black Oil
See also: Marconi
It is alleged that Marconi put this microwave technology into full scale production, and around thirty scientists and military personnel on the project who began to ask questions committed `suicide' under mysterious circumstances.

MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat
"You know these mysterious deaths of Marconi workers? Well there's been four or five of these strange deaths of Sky TV technicians, very similar to describe to the Marconi ones except the Sky ones never got into the papers and this is in the eighteen months that I've been working there. It was after hearing something over some funny frequency or something. They were taken into a particular room that I'm not allowed to go into and it was right after that that they died. Really bizarre descriptions, dead in fume-filled cars, hung themselves and stuff, but with really bizarre aspects to the descriptions. And the funniest thing was, on my very first day of working for Sky TV this guy walks up to me friendly as anything like sayin' 'Wait'll you see what we can do with ultra-low frequencies man! Absolutely fantastic! Totally incredible!' Then he finds out I'm from Ireland then suddenly he's walkin' past me without sayin' a thing, wouldn't even give me the time of day."

CORRUPTION/TELEVISION/MARCONI/VERY LONG ANTENNA/MIND GAZING ---David Moncoeur. [HAARP/Cellphone Towers]
"'Wait'll you see what we can do with ultra-low frequencies man! Absolutely fantastic! Totally incredible!'" :shock:

There is a local group meeting I went to last night and this was mentioned. One of the members reached out to Mercola HQ asking about getting a thumb drive with everything archived “for the library”. HQ said they will look into it. If this comes to fruition, I can get a copy and mail it to the NC house, if interested?

We'd definitely appreciate a copy! Let us know if this works out and we'll be sure to find a way to disseminate the info out to people.

Back
Top Bottom