abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview - Project Camelot

Perceval said:
If anyone finds a PC interview with someone who is not deluded/disinfo, let me know, until then, I'll keep searching.

I think the interview they did last year with Paul La Violette differs a little bit from other interviews. I know Laura's comments and critics about the errors of his theories (in SHOTW). But in this interview La Violette gave the results of his scientific researchs even though most of them may be wrong. But nevertheless this was the only interview I've seen in which Bill and Kerry were unable to lead the interviewee. While watching this interview I had the impression that Dr Paul La Violette was a bit out of their league.
I don't defend his theories, frankly I don't have sufficient knowledge. But this interview was different from the others, he was keeping some distance from them, OSIT. Maybe the audio interview with Clif High also falls slightly into this category.

Don't forget that Maxwell is one of the primary people that Icke ripped off (as Eongar alludes to above), and therefore a lot of Maxwell's incorrect information made its way into his work as well. I found the following videos on YouTube a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=GSW61tghjg8&v=jwugLx2rSJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-QEjj-0Fls&feature=PlayList&p=6C52390D8A2AD331&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24

Neither of these are perfect, but I think they do a decent job of drawing attention to some of Maxwell's mistakes. Oh, and as a bonus, for anyone who has ever wanted to enjoy Jordan Maxwell and Alex Jones in the medium of South Park-calibre animation:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXJj8mWjLH4&feature=related

Perceval said:
If anyone finds a PC interview with someone who is not deluded/disinfo, let me know, until then, I'll keep searching.

Hi Perceval, don't despair.

I heard for someone trusty that pretty soon PC will have an interview with someone who is not deluded/disinfo and who is looking only for the truth and searching it everywhere "where no one else has gone". :D

You are going to love it.

Perceval said:

I think there are a few, scattered few and far-between. The Gary McKinnon one comes to mind, and maybe the Jim Humble one too (that's where I first heard of MMS) -- I think there are a few others. The potentially legitimate ones tend to be one-shots though, whereas the disinfo personalities tend to be in regular or semi-regular rotation.

Gandalf said:
I heard for someone trusty that pretty soon PC will have an interview with someone who is not deluded/disinfo and who is looking only for the truth and searching it everywhere "where no one else has gone". :D

I think this will be the best one so far ;)

He mentions the Catholic Estabilishment for the first time (that I'm aware of) ~2h25m, though for the rest it's just the same old story all over again.

I watched Laura on Camelot today.... great stuff Laura! Mr.Maxwell could use a series of waves to wake him up.... hey how bout the 'wave series'!

What I liked about Mr.Maxwell is his information on law of the high seas superimposed onto soverign law of the land. What strikes me is how this system of control is brought by 'ships'.
cheers

Perceval said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_1j-3zupiE

hihi :)

Shijing said:
Perceval said:

I think there are a few, scattered few and far-between. The Gary McKinnon one comes to mind, and maybe the Jim Humble one too (that's where I first heard of MMS) -- I think there are a few others.

Ah, the wisdom of hindsight (sigh)....

I agree with you guys about maxwell, sincere but misinformed. I was into him and his work for a while (pre-cass).

He has a really good quote that I like to use, whether original or not. "There's always one higher than the high one and if you think you got it,

you don't."

But yeah, maxwell is too caught up in symbols, imo.

project camelot

Just curious about the "Project Camelot" folks, and how they are funded, how they got started collecting information, that sort of thing.

Anyone know where to find more on Project Camelot and it`s purpose, etc?

Re: project camelot

Try doing a search on the forum, there are a lot of threads discussing it. You may wish to start here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

Re: project camelot

Thank you, there is quite a lot of good info on that forum thread.

I have looked at the Camelot Project web site as well, which says basically that their funded by donations and contributions, but it takes a lot of money to be world travelers today, so that`s not a very satisfying explanation. There was this from the forum thread:

"I guess the modus operandi is to identify a bulging social pressure point (UFOs, Black Ops, Black Budget, alternative energy, government cover-ups, etc.), then establish a Project Camelot-style operation to try to relieve that pressure, by trotting out an endless succession of "whistle blowers" who somehow never manage to blow the whistle on anything of much consequence, while simultaneously blowing a lot of disinformation smoke all over the place. Sound about right?"

Maybe not. I don`t think anyone would really care about pressure building up, since the opposite is usually the case and more pressure gets applied.

What if, they are trying to weed out all the junk out, and see whats left?

I don`t know, there`s just something odd here and the big cat or very efficient predator logo on their website bothers me for some reason. Operating under the eye of the tiger?

And under the eye of "that" tiger is what?

Can`t help but wonder what their really looking for, is all.

Offensive Statements

I`ve just found on the web site of Project Avalon and thread titled: "Laura Knight-Jadczyk: Whats wrong with her?". I find it after reading couples of pages that statetments made by some persons who want to share theirs expirences after reading some Lauras material was meet by agresive, subjective and very offensive statements. I think thats propably a common situation in wide web. Normaly i will leave this just behind the door and go on but i find that some statment are very subjective and ofensive so i want post it here(i hope i take a right place to post it). My main reason for posting this here is i just want know how others are doing when encounter things like this. Here i`ll paste some examples of statments made by some indyvidual:

"27th April 2010 17:46

I guess it should be against etiquette here say such a thing, because I can tell you that she [Laura - my emphasis] is neither. she is a psychotic seriously mentally disturbed human being, in dire need for medical attention.
And about the intelligent, gifted and articulate woman I am supposed to fear you may talk to my gf who is a chiropractor, medical doctor and all of what you just mentioned. we get along rather well, except sometimes when we discuss vacations."

""What would be her research? she doesnt do research, she does channeling her future self. thats her sole infomation source. and even her husband now thinks she's crazy, based on what I read in a review elswhere, unfortunately cant recall where.""

The above exapmles are from this link:
_http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?625-Laura-Knight-Jadczyk-whats-wrong-with-her/page3

So my question is "How to tackle or what is your attitude when you encounter things like this?"

Cheers to all.

[mod: title spelling edit]

Re: Offensive Statements

Noumena ,

Keep in mind that there is a history, so to speak, between Laura and Bill Ryan of Project Avalon. He is considered to be cointelpro here. When you have a higher post count you will gain access to the restricted forum so that you can read threads relating to this.

Keeping free will in mind, we cannot control what others choose to subjectively believe. We cannot keep them from spreading lies,either.

Re: Offensive Statements

So my question is "How to tackle or what is your attitude when you encounter things like this?".

I read the article. I thought it was humorous. The person who wrote it sounds like an angry fourth grader throwing a jealous tantrum. I just choose to ignore it. The material here speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom