abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

Re: abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO and Project Camelot Discussion

crazycharlie said:
Laura goes to Camelot ! ( or should I say camelot came to her ? )

It appears that Laura has all ready done an interview with camelot and
it will soon be posted. Check front page at projectcamelot.org
That ought to be interesting, Thank you Laura .....

Here's some backstory, crazycharlie, which you'll no doubt find interesting if you haven't seen it (this is in COINTELPRO and Disinformation, so you need 10 posts under your belt to view the following thread):

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15670.msg137809#msg137809

I remember when I first joined this forum. I mentioned PC and Ra as reference points and I have read most of what Laura has written. The moderater mentioned that PC was Cointelpro and for me to look up the posts on PC to prove his point. I got the impression that since it was suggested that this was the case I needed to educate myself further. After I read the post I still was not conviced either way. That did not sit well with me. Most of the people/organizations that Cassiopaea has described as Cointelpro I agree with and some I do not. The one thing about forums and groups is that group think starts to set in, thinking and believing the same thing just because the majority have stated so. Some people stop exercising their free will to discern for themselves. It appears to be showing up on this forum which I am not surprised. So someone mentions a person and it is suggested that they may be Cointelpro.Then the person/organization is framed in negative terms until well it's a given and it has become fact. That is when I start to get nervous.

Cecilfb4 said:
I remember when I first joined this forum. I mentioned PC and Ra as reference points and I have read most of what Laura has written. The moderater mentioned that PC was Cointelpro and for me to look up the posts on PC to prove his point. I got the impression that since it was suggested that this was the case I needed to educate myself further. After I read the post I still was not conviced either way. That did not sit well with me. Most of the people/organizations that Cassiopaea has described as Cointelpro I agree with and some I do not. The one thing about forums and groups is that group think starts to set in, thinking and believing the same thing just because the majority have stated so. Some people stop exercising their free will to discern for themselves. It appears to be showing up on this forum which I am not surprised. So someone mentions a person and it is suggested that they may be Cointelpro.Then the person/organization is framed in negative terms until well it's a given and it has become fact. That is when I start to get nervous.

Hi Cecilfb4,

Could you give us some data/facts about that.

If you are talking about PC, have you read that post ?

Yes, I read the most recent posts and that is not what I am talking about. This was some months back when Bill Ryan was the discussed and I got the impression he was suspect by Laura and then as a result, by the rest of the group. So Laura has changed her mind about possibly PC but not Bill Ryan and I respect that but what I find interesting is when everybody gets starts to change their mind because Laura has. I am just pointing out a dynamic that tends to happen to MOST GROUPS. I have seen this on forums before. This is not said out of disrespect. That is why I do not join many groups or Church's due to the fact that AT TIMES people are pressured to have the same perspective and at this time I think that can be dangerous. When I go to PC I do not believe all that I read or hear and the same is true for this website. Not everything Laura and Company state I find true or valid. But I would say a good amount of is. I think they are not out to decieve. Same with PC.

Cecilfb4, let me ask you a few questions to try to clarify my understanding about your perspective here:

Cecilfb4 said:
I remember when I first joined this forum. I mentioned PC and Ra as reference points and I have read most of what Laura has written. The moderater mentioned that PC was Cointelpro and for me to look up the posts on PC to prove his point. I got the impression that since it was suggested that this was the case I needed to educate myself further. After I read the post I still was not conviced either way. That did not sit well with me.

First, what is your definition of COINTELPRO?

Cecilfb4 said:
This was some months back when Bill Ryan was the discussed and I got the impression he was suspect by Laura and then as a result, by the rest of the group. So Laura has changed her mind about possibly PC but not Bill Ryan and I respect that but what I find interesting is when everybody gets starts to change their mind because Laura has.

Second, how exactly has Laura changed her mind about Project Camelot? Moreover, depending on your answer to that question, what is your evidence that "everyone has started to change their mind because Laura has"?

Cecilfb4 said:
When I go to PC I do not believe all that I read or hear and the same is true for this website. Not everything Laura and Company state I find true or valid. But I would say a good amount of is. I think they are not out to decieve. Same with PC.

Third, do you see any difference in approach between the way Project Camelot obtains, analyzes and presents information, and how the same is done here?

Jordan Maxwell Interview - Project Camelot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJKue2Ff6o

I'm about 20 minutes into it. He's got some good points, but boy, he sure suffers from the lack of Cs! His comments about the Druids are bass-ackwards. It's not Druidic control we live under, but a Judao-Christian, foreign Oriental priesthood.

Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview - Project Camelot

Oh, lord. It just gets deeper and deeper. I think the guy is sincere, but he hasn't got a clue. Like all occultists, he's hung up on symbols and secret codes which are just keep-busy activity for people who want to get to the truth. He has no clue what all this stuff is REALLY designed to distract people's attention away from!

But a really nice and likable guy, for sure!

Watched few mins of video and i closed it, he have to much "sweet words" in it and he really like that camera like he talks about regular life.
I think like i heard that like stories many times.

Oh lord, now he's gone off on Sitchin and how right he is; he takes the Bible as an actual historical document. He's lost right there. And the coming of the Sun God??? Oh, puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeze! I'm sorry, I'm just gonna quit now. Can't do it.

Laura said:
Oh lord, now he's gone off on Sitchin and how right he is;
I'm sorry, I'm just gonna quit now. Can't do it.

yeah, that's pretty much it :cry: . That's what's out there everywhere, and what we're up against.

psychopaths + cointelpro + naivete + ignorance = oh dear.

I noted his words and have felt quite ego in it. I have come to see about 25 min. of the interview, and pride can be a precursor of the work of Icke, Alex Jones, etc.. Laura is right, he believes what he says is true, but there are many things fail. His domination Druidic belief to this day is curious ...

I've watched just about the first 30 mins and had to stop as well. Never mind for a minute him being hung up on symbolism, he seems to be getting a bit of an ego trip saying that he's not able to reveal all he knows (that and the interviewers doing their part as well), but for a guy who's been researching this for over forty years I'd think he'd have more to say, that there would be higher information density in his words. So overall comes across as very long winded, in those 30 mins (out of a 2.5h interview) he barely got started :rolleyes:

He does seem to be sincere and genuine but .... Anyone managed to watch the whole video?

If anyone finds a PC interview with someone who is not deluded/disinfo, let me know, until then, I'll keep searching.

Thanks Shijing,, I have trouble navigating the forum these days ..
Wanted to know whats up with the Camelot interview . . .
I hope it gets posted . Camelot at this time says its still coming ...

Back
Top Bottom