About David Icke & James Redfield

Re: About David Icke & James Redfield

Ok, this was interesting. Pull your head out of reptilian shape shifters, and go back to talking about the evil wealthy. This video is closer to the mission that he seemed to be on in 1996 that much he has done since.

_http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/07/27/video-david-icke-and-others-creating-deliberate-economic-collapse-wednesday-21st-ju

Thanks Potamus,

Dono, it seems that their/his focus never leaves the field of fear of them doing to us; you know, the 90% +/- social/political economic truth stuff. But do they ever account for external life Change, perhaps the inevitable 100% stuff? The kind that dictates a Rockefeller type living in a underground bubble and finally realizing that if he wants to breath real air after years of underground atrophy and cold canned beans, even with his bricks of nicely stacked gold, he will need to learn how to snowshoe and fish through a hole in the ice. Real life would change, and it will be difficult for most and they being not immune either; although, perhaps in their minds, thinking all those cushy thoughts of their places of security while they schemed to bring everyone else down; except their buddies of course, is perhaps their Achilles Heel? :/

The other thing noticed by Icke and his like, can't quite put a finger on it, just kind of registers when i read stuff that is quoted, seems to be in their use of language now, subtle borrowed phrases or words, twisted slightly, that generally one only reads here.

Had a hard time watching the video with all the flashing hypnotic screen changes, just sat back and listened.

I guess one could say it's rather a clever ploy to predict (or have someone else predict) the obvious, that happens every time he writes a book, and then, when it happens, show how you knew about it all along.

With all of his "out there" conjectures and claims, he is bound to be criticized. It doesn't take a soothsayer to tell him what he already knows, but is sure adds to the character he wants to advance, being oh-so-special and mysterious.

It goes without saying that the more outlandish the book, the hotter the criticism will be in certain circles.

The pity ploy will undoubtedly generate sympathy among the devoted as well as those new to hos writing, offering a wonderful distraction from the substance of the criticisms.

The success of such a tactic shows how susceptible some people can be when emotional and psychological manipulation bypass whatever discernment tools they might possess. The thinking, "Any enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine," certainly leads many into such manipulation.

Gonzo

Oh, forgot:

Laura said:
Mike Adams of Naturalnews is pushing that stuff AND MMS! Again and again we see that the best disinfo is 90 to 95% truth.

Yes, disinfo I see, but seriously, Adams and MMS - good grief :headbash:

anart said:
I don't see how it could be since she's not done or said anything to warrant such a conclusion. It sounds like David is in major melodrama mode.

No kidding. All the way through that rant all I could think was "Cry me a river, dude. Your books sell big time, and btw, what was your appearance fee again?"

His feelings may be "hurt", but his wallet is doing fine. I'll bet he's ok with that.

I have only just become aware of David Icke recently, but it seems to me that he may be onto something here. From what i have read of his lizard theories, i think he may be right about a lot of things, only the "lizards" he is talking about are really psychopaths that are being controlled by not just the lizzies, but 4th density sts. :huh:

EDIT: oops. Once again, i didn't read the full thread before opening my big mouth--lol--. I guess this has been put out there. I would have to agree with Laura that it is pretty detrimental to the credulity of her work. It seems that it is not so much disinfo, but him being a crackpot is why he is allowed to spread his message.

EDIT:Sorry, i just realized that i was stating the obvious. :-[

davey72 said:
I have only just become aware of David Icke recently, but it seems to me that he may be onto something here. From what i have read of his lizard theories, i think he may be right about a lot of things, only the "lizards" he is talking about are really psychopaths that are being controlled by not just the lizzies, but 4th density sts. :huh:

EDIT: oops. Once again, i didn't read the full thread before opening my big mouth--lol--. I guess this has been put out there. I would have to agree with Laura that it is pretty detrimental to the credulity of her work. It seems that it is not so much disinfo, but him being a crackpot is why he is allowed to spread his message.

Yeah, it's important to keep in mind that disinfo has a lot of truth mixed in (as shown in the thread, Icke has used Laura's research, without mentioning her name of course), but with twists and diversions. Icke seems to be another example of the "Charlie Sheen" phenomenon...

This is a really interesting and informative post. Thankfully I for one found Laura’s work well before I dipped into Icke’s. It was the chaotic and rambling (plus the hugely repetitive and padded) nature of his writings that alerted me to, shall we say, a certain lack of thoroughness.

I should say, however, that despite all the usual flaws (and the many issues pointed out on this post) I have found the latest book in part more rewarding than some of the others, and in particular the sections dealing with his attempts to fathom the mystery of the moon, something that has long interested and troubled me also.

I have scoured this forum and despite repeated references and inclusions of moon related issues I cannot find a dedicated moon post designed to share and discuss theories regarding its true nature and the part it possibly plays in forging this reality. Am I just missing the obvious and its right in front of my eyes or should I endeavour to start one up?

Has anyone here visited David Icke's forums? Most threads consist of four-letter, misspelled drivel. I don't believe the man himself ever posts there.
It's absolute trash, and a lot of the posters really do seem to " need to take their meds".
Well that kind of tells me all I need to know! (Although I do visit there sometimes for a laugh.)

cassandra said:
Has anyone here visited David Icke's forums? Most threads consist of four-letter, misspelled drivel. I don't believe the man himself ever posts there.
It's absolute trash, and a lot of the posters really do seem to " need to take their meds".
Well that kind of tells me all I need to know! (Although I do visit there sometimes for a laugh.)

Yeah, I think that most forums out there have a really low level of discussion, and it has a lot to do with moderation (or rather lack of). For example, the comments in youtube, which are unmoderated, are notorious for being rude, aggressive and shallow. That's one reason the moderators in this forum (cassiopaea) work so hard not only to encourage thoughtfulness and politeness, but also to weed out trolls.

Doing a title search, for David Icke, brought up this thread.
Here is an update, that also shows, how the Schengen area can be used:
From BBC, Nov 4 2022, David Icke: Conspiracy theorist banned from Netherlands

December 12, 2022 Netherlands Defends Its Decision to Ban UK Conspiracy Theorist David Icke
The Dutch authorities have defended their decision to impose an entry ban on the British conspiracy theorist, David Icke, who has claimed that the world is ruled by reptiles.

The authorities have said that the country had more than enough proof that David Icke posed a threat to public order, and according to the State Attorney in court, the Immigration Service of the Netherlands, IND, was within its rights when it took the decision to ban this individual, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.

NL Times explains that Icke took the Netherlands to court in the hope to bring down the ban, arguing that it contains an unacceptable interference with the freedom of expression right. Nonetheless, the State Attorney defended the decision of the Netherlands, and thus, Icke will continue to be subject to a travel ban.

In addition to the above-mentioned, NL Times pointed out that the ban imposed on Icke was based on a report by the police of Amsterdam. The police said that the arrival of Icke in the country would cause tensions towards public order.

Moreover, the same source noted that the attorney claimed that Icke no longer met the conditions that are required in order to be permitted entry into the Schengen Area.

Icke was denied entry to the Schengen Area, including here in the Netherlands, only one day before he was to speak at a demonstration organised by an anti-government coalition.

Commenting on the decision to not permit him entry to the Schengen Area, Icke said that he is not against democracy and the government. In addition, Icke claimed that he wanted to speak against violence.

According to the conspiracy theorist, the Dutch authorities took the decision to no longer permit him to enter the country as the leaders were afraid of him spreading a message that the government would not want people to hear.

Critics have also commented on the matter and have said that the theory of Icke is rooted in anti-Semitic beliefs.

As for the case, NL Times revealed that the court made attempt to make it possible for Icke to physically attend the case. However, these attempts were unsuccessful. The same highlighted that a ruling on the issue will be issued by the Court on December 19.
Previously, SchengenVisaInfo.com reported that the Netherlands banned the UK conspiracy theorist from the European Union for two years. Icke received a letter on his ban earlier in November by IND on behalf of State Secretary for Justice and Security Eric van der Burg.
From Davidicke.com there was December 19, 2022, Well-known professor ‘holds his breath’ after David Icke’s verdict: ‘Are we now also going to prosecute all kinds of FvD members?’

FvD is a Dutch political party:
Forum for Democracy (Dutch: Forum voor Democratie, FVD) is a right-wing populist[24] Eurosceptic political party in the Netherlands that was founded as a think tank by Thierry Baudet and Henk Otten in 2016. The party first participated in elections in the 2017 general election, winning two seats in the House of Representatives. In the 2019 provincial elections, it won the most seats out of any party, although 61 out of 86 representatives have since defected.

At the time of its conception the FVD was considered a conservative liberal and a eurosceptic movement positioned on the right-wing of the political spectrum,[25] but after several founding members split from the party it has been described as adopting more radical policies and messages.[26][27]
Regarding FvD there was:
Q: (Bo) Is Thierry Baudet, a Dutch politician, leader of FVD, one of the good guys?

A: Not exactly. Controlled opposition.
Controlled opposition? At some level there may be a relation, considering that earlier posts in this thread brought out that:
Yeah, it's important to keep in mind that disinfo has a lot of truth mixed in (as shown in the thread, Icke has used Laura's research, without mentioning her name of course), but with twists and diversions. Icke seems to be another example of the "Charlie Sheen" phenomenon...
As for Charlie Sheen, there are these threads.
Earlier in this thread:

Yeah, if anything, it's the opposite: Icke is part of a long-planned campaign to discredit my work!
I looked at the David Icke site, but I could not find any mention, also not of ponerology. If they used to be there, they have been taken down.

Just out of curiosity, I watched a recent interview with Icke regarding his most recent book "The Trap". Oh dear, his main idea was that our world is a technocratic simulation and the concept of the soul was created in order to enforce reincarnation in our world! He also thinks the term "soul" is an invention to keep us trapped in said simulation! He prefers the the term "points of awareness" in a sea of cosmic infinity. I've also noticed that he doesn't actually have back and forth in his interviews, it's just him speaking for hours on end with no input from the interviewers. If anyone actually questions him on his theories, well his tone changes subtly. He doesn't like being questioned that's for sure. He's growing in popularity here in the UK since the whole covid mess, I've noticed this much from my subs on YT and Odysee. He's actually a dangerous person, his theories will actually make people fear the whole 5d/silver cord process.

Back
Top Bottom