A Reintroduction

I'm coming a bit late to this thread but I just wanted to say:welcome: Ben! Like you I'm also worried about the future situation in the UK and I'm really bothered by the speed at which everyone has just turned anti-russian, like a switich has been flipped in their heads. Sadly I don't have a supportive husband in this and we're still trying to patch up things after our latest argument on Thursday. Really I should learn to just nod and say nothing but.. I tried to explain to him about the biolabs and he would have none of it. Oh well :cry:.

I want to help, I don't want to be part of this system of lies any longer. I can't see any other way to do that which makes half as much sense as the one here.

So many of us feel the same. This forum is a god-send, and like you, I really must do more of The Work.

Day 1 of renewed attempts at self observation: it's harder even than I remember!
It is isn't it? I seem to forget it all the time! Oh well it will come with practice! I'm so tense and anxious since the plandemic hit us and I find Éiriú-Eolas helps calm me, though as someone who was here a long time before I joined you probably know all about it already.

Welcome back :hug2:

Welcome back Ben :welcome:

I share some of your concerns in regards to the wall to wall anti Russian propaganda that is being pumped out by the UK MSM but I am starting to think that on a symbolic level this incursion is a direct challenge to what Harley Schlanger rightly calls the human rights mafia, as every time the MSM or their SM bots attempt to portray the Russian actions as barbaric there is a flood of images that demonstrate the NATO invention operations of the past were far worse in terms of death and destruction.

Back
Top Bottom