A Reintroduction

Ben

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I haven't participated here for some time, though I was never far away. Circumstances in my life are partly the reason, I won't go into detail because I know you are busier than ever. I was pushed back onto the fence somehow, and worried that I was deluding myself about the C's and Laura's work. As I'm sure you can imagine this state of mind was fully supported by many people around me. Not all - there are others like me and we are being drawn closer
together now. I will let them reveal themselves if they wish.

I'm now married to a wonderful woman who is very supportive generally, but does not seek the truth. I am fully committed to her and must tread carefully rather than rush into what part of me wants to do more than anything - make a large donation. I used to donate consistently and I know you can verify that and it will help to remind you of what this place once was to me.

The pandemic and now current circumstances have revealed the mainstream media (BBC especially) for what they are. The silver lining is that they have revealed their hand in no uncertain terms, pushing people like me straight off the fence and reminding them of the Terror of the Situation. I am scared what the future will bring to the UK, I am still relatively comfortable but it's not enough to keep me asleep. The evil that I have in my own way supported is on full show.

I wanted to say that in my own flawed way I love you all. I will do what I can and it seems right now that work on the self is my obvious course of action. Perhaps this time it can actually truly begin, I certainly feel the benefits of everything I learned here now. I will try to donate.

Thank You

Hi @Ben & :welcome: back!

I am scared what the future will bring to the UK

I think many of us here have the same fear/sensation but I guess it is much better to not anticipate the worst possible outcome and just think and prepare for some probable scenarios (like doing some stockpiling, hiding some cash from the digital economy, etc.) and keep on with our "normal" lives in a dystopian kind of 1984 world.

I'm now married to a wonderful woman who is very supportive generally, but does not seek the truth. I am fully committed to her
My case is similar to yours. Go on with your full commitment and respect her boundaries esoterically speaking.

Fortunately mine smelt a rat with the covid vaccine and we were even fully collinear on that. Till the moment: no jab yes job.

Have fun here! :hug2:

Thanks guys. I was even on the fence about vaccination and ended up getting one just to facilitate our trip to visit family in Ireland. I wasn't allowed inside pubs because I hadn't had two. Can't ever really win this game.

I never really felt right about any of that but at least I don't appear to have had serious side effects. When I actually had COVID it was before vaccination and I would describe it as one of the shortest, mildest colds I have ever experienced.

It's the vaccination of children which (like I heard from some parents around me) represents the red line. The natives were getting restless indeed.

I was deluding myself about the C's and Laura's work.
I share that feeling. When one is the type of person who does not blindly follow anyone, using that "internal tool" in your favor to test what you absorb, is a good filter that motivates you to check it for yourself and when this work begins to see it manifest in your life, what exactly is the origin of that doubt? I asked myself. Welcome back and Listen well to yourself.

I just wanted to check what my current status is regarding FOTCM, whether membership persists indefinitely etc. I would ideally like to be admitted to the private section at some point. Strategic enclosure is more important to me now than it was previously.

I've had a few knocks along the way, but learned some valuable lessons. Things I learned from Laura have been nothing but helpful.

Ok, I read the 'Joining the private FOTCM Board' thread which reminded me of the relevant details. I take it then that my membership stands, but I never had access granted before.

If someone could confirm that this is the case and point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I want to help, I don't want to be part of this system of lies any longer. I can't see any other way to do that which makes half as much sense as the one here.

I just wanted to check what my current status is regarding FOTCM, whether membership persists indefinitely etc.
Ok, I read the 'Joining the private FOTCM Board' thread which reminded me of the relevant details. I take it then that my membership stands, but I never had access granted before.

If someone could confirm that this is the case and point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
Welcome back Ben, it's good to see a previously active member return here :welcome: I can confirm that if you have not asked for your membership to be cancelled then it still stands. Lack of participation will get you removed from the private board, but not from FOTCM. I hope this helps and I'm looking forward to your resumed participation :-)

Back
Top Bottom