2022 Crop Circles

Whether or not this last crop circle is related to sound, when I thought about it and tried to relate it to the genetic information of the "ring" crop, I remembered a scene from a movie.

In this film, a scientist had a choir of Tibetan monks singing the Buddhist "ohm" in a music studio attached to the laboratory. The music was projected onto a sample of diseased cells in the laboratory and the sample of cells reacted to the music and produced a reorganization in said cells that led to healing. The scientist was asked why she did not use a recording of the sound and she said that the cells only reacted to the sound produced by people live.

About this, I have thought that there may be a musical tone (vibration) that may "communicate" to the cells that a genetic process of "activation" begins.

Maybe the presence of the camera itself would stop the formation of the circle, or lead to a different choice of location. Sort of like a free will preservation. The presence of the formation then remains open to interpretation, and the choice remains to interpret it as a man-made phenomenon. Just a thought I had.
Would be nice to see such experiment. There are hunderds, if not thousands of people chasing cropcircless, similar like those chasing storms/tornados/making photos of starting and landing airplanes (spotters). So I don't understand why there is not single project announced anywhere trying to spot creating a cropricle. I remember one video of 2 lights flying around the field creating a crop circle but it was several years ago and I can't even find it on youtube or somewhere else now. Haven't seen any such video since then.
I want to believe, but I'm suspicious.

edit. I have found video mentioned above in trailer of one film:

Last edited:
If I remember right, the C's sayd that you will perceive it like what it would look like in your mind. So they filmed that because they had it like this in their minds...
So if you think it could look like a flash will go down there to crate it, you will perceive it like that.

Would be nice to see such experiment. There are hunderds, if not thousands of people chasing cropcircless, similar like those chasing storms/tornados/making photos of starting and landing airplanes (spotters). So I don't understand why there is not single project announced anywhere trying to spot creating a cropricle. I remember one video of 2 lights flying around the field creating a crop circle but it was several years ago and I can't even find it on youtube or somewhere else now. Haven't seen any such video since then.
I want to believe, but I'm suspicious.

edit. I have found video mentioned above in trailer of one film:
I remember this old thing :

The Cakewood circle is somewhat similar to this but hexagonal instead of pentagonal.

View attachment 61250
In the simplest possible terms, the Quasicrystalline Spin Network or QSN is a quasicrystal that we theorize is the fundamental substructure of reality. Imagine it as a 3D version of a 2D TV screen. A 2D TV screen is made up of 2D pixels that change brightness and color levels from one video frame to the next at a certain speed (for example 24 frames per second in most modern movies). Similarly, the QSN is a 3D grid of Planck scale, tetrahedron-shaped “pixels” that via the rules of a binary, geometric language/code, exist at each “frame” of reality as either on or off, and if on, then rotated left or right. These pixels populate the QSN, and their states change from one frame to the next, at a “universal frame rate” of 10^44 frames per second (Planck time). Over many of these frames patterns emerge on this 3D quasicrystal. These patterns become more and more meaningful and sophisticated with time. After a while, particles begin to form on the quasicrystal. With time, these particles take on more and more complex forms, and eventually the reality we all know emerges.

The Cakewood circle is somewhat similar to this but hexagonal instead of pentagonal.

watching the video with fang fang i kept thinking about golf balls.

eh ?

well, the fibonacci multigrid multi-coloured spikey qsn reminded me of a golf ball in the sense that, in order for a golf ball to fly through the air straight it helps to have dimples for the air to grab hold, if you will, to the boundary layer which minimizes the transition to turbulent flow as it spins through the air.

with fang fang and her quasicrystal spin network (qsn), i’m wondering if instead of boundary layers of fluid (i.e. air) we instead have boundary layers of consciousness with thought acting as the force that forms or transitions the flow of consciousness into some form of reality.

my idea here came from reading what the C’s said about how they create the crop circle design in the cereal fields - they think it in 6d, that thought then moves to 4d and is converted into 3d reality.
i recall watching a video made in the uk maybe 20 years ago where a bright ball of light whisked over the top of a field and the circular patterns were instantly formed - maybe that technology consisted of some type of qsn ?

or not. i dunno, just thinking out loud…trying to not be a slacker, :-D

New Crop Circle. This reminds me of the Masonic symbology.

thank you for sharing this latest glyph Puma ! 😃

yes looks like a compass and square symbolism; interesting the number eight appears a least a couple of times (8 points, 8 small circles on the half circle ...) 🧐

had to watch it with the music off though ugh ! who is Stonehenge Dreamscapes ... no one else there photographing ? almost like the these guys had the unique opportunity to show it off with no one else around ?! ... like a few of the other glyphs this year... ?!

hmmmm ... 🧐

i am sceptical of some of the fancy schmancy glyphs ... imho the 6d folks utilize the "keep it simple smarty" approach, using circular geometry to create flowing shapes, unlike some glyphs that have intricate angular pieces or man made symbology.

Perhaps the "playing field" will be level.

The two "opposing" forces in balance.

We have to remember that Mother Cassiopaea is comunicating with the Quorum and the Illuminati. "They communicate with us regularly"... but "If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect" the Cs said in the past.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well known figures?

A: Hidden. None you would know.

Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?

A: Watchers.

Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?

A: Keep track of prophecies.
Q: (L) Do you have any specific messages for us?

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?
[...]
A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.
See Session 12 November 1994

January 21, 1995

Q: (L) So, in other words, if you're a 4th density being, everything is more or less happening, excuse the term happening, everything is simultaneous, and if you wish to discuss or communicate or have any focus upon any particular aspect of this unified dimension, then what you do is you kind of extract it out, project it into 3d...
A: Close.
Q: (L) ... like a movie.
A: But you will not understand fully until you get there

So in other words I understood that when the cropp circle ( star forts ) kind of designs start to conceptualy match our understandings of our actions in this world, we are "geting there" into 4D and we see things form "above" and in multiple dimensional existency. If so, after some time when we adjust to that, we can sort of start to see paterns and new symbols and start to learn how to understand this multidimensional multimedilal cross media language of cropp circless in relaiton to our present moments, which are projections of already "generated" concepts and activities, which are "past" in the sens of multidimensional comunicaiton patterns, but for 3D Earth can have very diferent "anchoring linearity" of organic time and aplicable civilisation narative ... So the 3D projection in the crop field design is a sketch, or like a conceptual visual "metaphor" and summary of the recent projected state of real 3D affairs, and the conceptual blueprint of what if we want - or if we give a free will to this to happen - can be projected next in this co-projectionist new dimensions where 3D humans are developing into the 4D mind projectors. Sure the confusion here is the main rilke model for 4D STS to get a "free will" by confusing 3D minds to be attached to something "big", but it is not just the 4D STS comunication channell, like all we expiriencing has duality in it, and can have "formal" anchored reality of material 3D STS desires and fractalization of unexpected uncontrolable but yet fluid harmonious life desired by the 3D STO candidates ....

This so much remind me again of the Nikola Tesla description of the MIND PROJECTOR -

In 1933, he told reporters at the Kansas City Journal-Post,

“In 1893, while engaged in certain investigations, I became convinced that a definite image formed in thought, must by reflex action, produce a corresponding image on the retina, which might be read by a suitable apparatus.

“Now if it be true that a thought reflects an image on the retina, it is a mere question of illuminating the same property and taking photographs and then using the ordinary methods which are available to project the image on a screen.

“If this can be done successfully, then the objects imagined by a person would be clearly reflected on the screen as they are formed, and in this way, every thought of the individual could be read. Our minds would then, indeed, be like open books.”

Attachments

• Tesla_MindProjectorArticle.jpg
    Tesla_MindProjectorArticle.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
We have to remember that Mother Cassiopaea is comunicating with the Quorum and the Illuminati. "They communicate with us regularly"... but "If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect" the Cs said in the past.
in that regard, here is the lineup of crop circles from May 2022 until today; I can see and "read" this communication explained above so clearly in this crop circle projections ... and I feel the best how I can describe what I see is not to write, as words are too simple linear clumsy and incapable to reach all the frequencies through all dimensions, but I will instead "dance" the meaning out while reciting the poetry of new creation ... :cool2::-P;-):dance::knitting::grad: ... and I will do it alone as no one can understand it by me explaining it, but only through organic knowledge flow though our own body.
Whether or not this last crop circle is related to sound, when I thought about it and tried to relate it to the genetic information of the "ring" crop, I remembered a scene from a movie.

In this film, a scientist had a choir of Tibetan monks singing the Buddhist "ohm" in a music studio attached to the laboratory. The music was projected onto a sample of diseased cells in the laboratory and the sample of cells reacted to the music and produced a reorganization in said cells that led to healing. The scientist was asked why she did not use a recording of the sound and she said that the cells only reacted to the sound produced by people live.

About this, I have thought that there may be a musical tone (vibration) that may "communicate" to the cells that a genetic process of "activation" begins.

And in this multidimensional communication grid, that is why they needed a live performance, as while performed by humans, it is spreading the energy vibration from every single human body cell in relation to every outer possible reflecting or absorbing surface of this hugeeee 6D fractal of the neverending intermingling of energy frequency and vibration, that is the primary triad of our life which we consider as material that starts to melt away when we try to stop the main fractal ... . and that whole interconnectivity through frequencies that are not dependent of the physical distances, like scalar waves discovered by Tesla, that is what do the work on healing, not just the emotional and ambient "color" of the music we hear.

Attachments

• CropCircles_May_July_2022.jpg
    CropCircles_May_July_2022.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom