'It's almost like grooming': How anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and the far-right came together over COVID​

More entertainment from the ABC propaganda machine:

“Far-right nationalists, anti-vaxxers, libertarians and conspiracy theorists have come together over COVID, and capitalised on the anger and uncertainty simmering in some sections of the community.

They appear to have found fertile ground particularly among men who feel alienated, fearful about their employment and who spend a lot of time at home scrolling social media and encrypted messaging apps.
[…]
It was at first limited to the conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer crowd. Some were just upset by lockdowns but most of the planning conversation online was being led by anti-vaxxers and QAnon activists.

These movements thrive on anxiety, anger, a sense of alienation, a distrust in government and institutions. It's really no coincidence this is occurring most vigorously in Melbourne given what this city has been through with lockdowns.

It has really built momentum over the last year and, more recently, been infiltrated by far-right groups.
[…]
Many of these groups share similar ideas: that there is a cabal of politicians and elites who are oppressing you. That freedom is at risk, that one must stand up for liberty, that there is a wealthy and unelected ruling class controlling you.”

Now where would they get that idea? That’s just crazy talk!! 🤪

Anxiety, anger, a sense of alienation: How anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and the far-right have united on Melbourne streets

Right, but at a certain point these rationalizations about gramma are just a cover for abdicating responsibility and logic and rationality fly out the window. Argument becomes moot.
Exactly right. I catch myself throughout the day making logical arguments in my head to imaginary leftists/brainwashed--only to interrupt myself with the sad reminder that that group is uninterested in or incapable of basic logic. :-(

This is the paper referenced in the article above. There are actual microscope pictures showing what's in those vaccines. The work is very well done and quite thorough.

I read both if the pages you posted with great interest. The first one appeared more coherent (nobulart) while the other somewhat messy towards the end. The analyzing methods that Young used sound impressive, and the images are also detailed and crisp. However, IMO there are some semi-red flags on the page, like “there is no corona virus” and the the talk about “nano bots” that give the flavor of sensationalism. I’m not saying that those are completely out of the question, but I’d have liked it more if he’d kept only to his findings and let the evidence speak for itself.

Still, Young’s research, excluding the small possibility that it is completely made up, provides a lot of smoke for there not to be any kind of fire. The most interesting thing were the findings of these parasites and how the symptoms of being infected by these parasites are exactly the same as in COVID. I can only speculate, but maybe they’ve made several different versions of their vaccines: e.g. some just saline solution, some with more GO, some with parasites, and some with other nasty stuff. Maybe the vials with parasites are distributed to places were a ‘COVID outbreak’ is needed?

How do the COVID vaccines change your risk of infection? And are you less likely to pass it on?​

More bollocks and unbelievable ABC / CDC lies...
they obviously have people writing these articles by the hour.

“Research shows COVID-19 vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease and death six months after vaccination, including against the highly transmissible Delta variant.

"Consistently, all of the vaccines seem to be doing that with more than 90 per cent effectiveness, including with time," said Peter Collignon, an infectious diseases physician and microbiologist at the Australian National University.

"[They're] even better at reducing your risk of dying — probably a 95 to 98 per cent decreased risk."”

[…]
“A recent study of more than 44,000 people in Los Angeles found unvaccinated people were 29 times more likely than vaccinated people to end up hospitalised from COVID-19.”

(I looked at this link above and it was just gibberish to me/average layperson. Who is going to take the time to read or analyse that?! And since we all know there is no genuine accurate reporting on VAERS...)

“The rate of hospitalisation among vaccinated people was 1 per 100,000 people.

In Australia, we're seeing a similar pattern: the vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths from COVID-19 are occurring in unvaccinated people.”

"This is currently an epidemic of the unvaccinated," Professor Collignon said.”
[…]
“According to the CDC, (aka Charlatans’ Dissemination Code) it's still not clear whether fully vaccinated people with asymptomatic infections can transmit the virus.

What is clear, however, is that unvaccinated people are still the major drivers of transmission.”

Wow.
Link below:
I'm vaccinated. What's my risk of catching COVID and passing it on?

So today in Quebec, Canada, the provincial government rapidly passed a ban on Covid-19 protests near schools and hospitals -

Also, two hospitals in the province of Ontario have suspended employees for not being vaccinated. The health care system in this country is being dismantled; actually, it feels like the whole country that I've known all my life is being dismantled.

Windsor hospitals suspend 170 staff without pay for non-compliance with COVID-19 vaccine policies | Watch News Videos Online

Kingston, Ont. hospital suspends 136 employees without pay for violating vaccine mandate

Due to Melbourne protests, Victoria Police temporary restricted airspace, grounding and then restricting news coverage over the city.

Television networks have won the right to continue flying aircraft over Melbourne CBD to broadcast, despite efforts by Victorian Police to block this.

“At first, media helicopters were completely banned from flying over the exclusion zone, but Victoria Police then backtracked to allow those who have been given permission but demanded a 60-minute delay on broadcasting any aerial images.”

Nothing to see here...
at least not in real time... move along.

TV networks win right to fly over Melbourne CBD until trial

I read both if the pages you posted with great interest. The first one appeared more coherent (nobulart) while the other somewhat messy towards the end. The analyzing methods that Young used sound impressive, and the images are also detailed and crisp. However, IMO there are some semi-red flags on the page, like “there is no corona virus” and the the talk about “nano bots” that give the flavor of sensationalism. I’m not saying that those are completely out of the question, but I’d have liked it more if he’d kept only to his findings and let the evidence speak for itself.

Still, Young’s research, excluding the small possibility that it is completely made up, provides a lot of smoke for there not to be any kind of fire. The most interesting thing were the findings of these parasites and how the symptoms of being infected by these parasites are exactly the same as in COVID. I can only speculate, but maybe they’ve made several different versions of their vaccines: e.g. some just saline solution, some with more GO, some with parasites, and some with other nasty stuff. Maybe the vials with parasites are distributed to places were a ‘COVID outbreak’ is needed?
Hi Aragorn, yes I don't exactly agree with all of his conclusions as you pointed out. There most definitely is some kind of virus, there's been too much work and too many patents to believe otherwise. It's his microscope work I appreciate, and his use of decent controls. I wondered if he is controlled opposition briefly after saying there's no virus and him talking about nanobots and 5G etc. But looking at his findings and comparing them with all the data collected by nobulart, there is no question in my mind that these are real studies. He may have an agenda however that needs to be monitored. I am also aware that if you examine the nobulart site, there is some sketchy information collected there too. Anyone looking at that site for medical information would be turned off by the new-agey stuff they have there and not take it seriously. I wonder if that too is by design...

As for your musings about the different versions of vaccines, I think that is right on the mark. It would make sense that they would use multiple vectors of attack, so as not to draw too much attention if everyone were to immediately contract myocarditis, for example. Some get Bell's Palsy; some have tinnitus; some have paralysis etc. at varying time intervals. The sheer amount and variety of metals too may cause diseases like Alzheimer's down the road. Anyone who doesn't succumb right away will probably eventually develop symptoms that they would go to their doctor to alleviate...thus making sure they remain in their grasp as long-term sufferers who pour money into their coffers for their alleged "cures". I found most fascinating the parasites that were discovered, however. That explains why the sample vials have to be kept so cold, and also why ivermectin works to help the vaccinated recover.

That raises other questions, however. If ivermectin also works against COVID, does that mean there's something other than the virus causing disease? Are these parasites being spread by other means, and those who get infected present as COVID positive? I've seen videos of worm-like things on those blue masks, for example. Are there other things that we encounter on a daily basis that have been covertly contaminated, like foods?? This is literally Pandora's Box. And the pure evil, if all of this really is going on, is completely off the charts. Anything that CAN be perverted and turned against us we must assume HAS been, at this point...

I just had another thought regarding the vaccines and all the components found within them...it seems that each of them contain multiple vectors of attack that may be targeted against people's GENETICS. A hundred different people who get the same shot may all be affected differently depending on what factors they are genetically susceptible to. This would be a sick way to test a population for those who's genetics would allow them to survive any and all challenges while weeding out those with "defects". The ultimate eugenics program. Survival of the fittest.

These people need to be stopped, even if mother nature has to do it herself...

I just had another thought regarding the vaccines and all the components found within them...it seems that each of them contain multiple vectors of attack that may be targeted against people's GENETICS. A hundred different people who get the same shot may all be affected differently depending on what factors they are genetically susceptible to. This would be a sick way to test a population for those who's genetics would allow them to survive any and all challenges while weeding out those with "defects". The ultimate eugenics program. Survival of the fittest.
You beat me to it. I was thinking along the same lines.

They must be having a field day not having to abduct individually AND their test subjects are submitting willingly.

Just wanted to share the story of a brave mother in Portugal, who stood up for her 12 year old daughter, fighting for her in court not to be injected and was successful!

The parents of the girl were divorced and dad wanted the daughter to be injected. Interestingly, the DGS health authority in Portugal ruled in favour of vaccinating children, in spite of the fact that the medical profession remains divided. Indeed, the General Medical Council emitted an opinion against mass-vaccinations from the age of 12 only days before the DGS came to its decision. Mom explained that she is simply anti- this particular vaccine because “there are many doubts on the adverse effects in the medium- to long-term”. Scientific studies “are manifestly insufficient”… “there is no doctor to guarantee or sign below that everything will go well… and for this reason I have the obligation to protect my daughter”. The Judge stressed however that it wasn’t the court’s place to decide questions on vaccination. It could only ensure that the parents came to an understanding so that parental visits could return to normal. Dad promised to respect the judge's decision. Vaccinations are not mandatory in Portugal and i think the fact that an international acclaimed doctor in the field has openly spoken out against vaccination of children without suffering consequences AFAIK, has perhaps helped the case.
Let us hope more parents will follow suit!

Back
Top Bottom