A new study regarding the possibility that the vaccines modify the human genome :

Some quotes taken from the Telegram publication :

Can integration of adenovirus vector DNA happen in mammalian cells?
This can indeed happen:
1632390048030.png

Can SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse transcribed and integrated into the human genome?
There is the famous paper of Zhang et al. (2021) discussing this possibility:
1632390082326.png

Last words :
1632390200172.png

There is a new study (not peer reviewed yet) that puts mRNA vaccines in an even more negative light. Short quote from the results section:
32 patients were identified over the period of interest. Eighteen patients were diagnosed with myocarditis; 12 with myopericarditis; and 2 with pericarditis alone. The median age was 33 years (18-65 years). The sex ratio was 2 females to 29 males. In 5 cases, symptoms developed after only a single dose of mRNA vaccine. In 27 patients, symptoms developed after their second dose of. Median time between vaccine dose and symptoms was 1.5 days (1-26 days). Chest pain was the commonest symptom, but many others were reported. Non-syncopal non-sustained ventricular tachycardia was seen in only a single case. Median LV ejection fraction (EF) was 57% (44-66%). Nine patients had an LVEF below the normal threshold of 55%. Incidence of myopericarditis overall was approximately 10 cases for every 10,000 inoculations.

Second part of the documentary done by Project Veritas regarding COVID-19 vaccine scam is (still) on Youtube:
For me it is more sinister than previous one. This FDA employee clearly is a sociopath. But what is interesting: a registry of unvaccinated people is something unthinkable in USA, yet in Poland we have it for some time and it haven't sparked any (even minor) social opposition.

Now we know why Ivermectin works: there are PARASITES in the vaccines. A team of doctors examined the four dominant vaccines using Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy.
The results are beyond belief. Spread this far and wide:

This is the paper referenced in the article above. There are actual microscope pictures showing what's in those vaccines. The work is very well done and quite thorough.

Thank you @Nachtweide for sharing!
I did a search and, guess what - MSM is silent about it.
I found 2 references to this in on-line tabloids:
and

report24 does ok job, but Welt says:

The rest of the text is redacted and can be read with a subscription.... :rolleyes:
Using words like alleged, supposed, etc. it´s clear where Welt stands...

When I searched for "Pathological Institute Reutlingen", basic Google search gives this location below; so I don´t understand what is Welt saying - that the institute doesn´t exist?!

View attachment 49634
Today, on the Corona Committee's Telegram channel, the English version of the pathologists' press conference was posted. It is really very interesting. Unfortunately there is only the Telegram. Hope ist is working:

Back
Top Bottom