PRESIDENT OF CROATIA: WE WILL NOT BE VACCINATED ANYMORE
Well, he does talk a lot.... When one watches the videos where he comments the vaccines, he praise them and says that he doesn´t understand people who don´t want to take the vaccine.
But he also says he is not judging and has friends who are not vaccinated and that´s fine with him because he feels protected (because he took the vaccine). So...
But, yeah, it is a refreshment... Maybe he doesn´t want to be the bad guy who stands for forced vaccinations knowing that the parliament will do that anyway, one way or another.... 🤷‍♀️

Wow, I did not expect this. This proves how the elites are not nearly as cohesive as some think. I couldn't think of a more establishment politican than this guy.
To be fair, though, the president in Croatia is mostly a figurehead so they tend to speak of the cuff more than your usual politicos, but this was sublime. He was really ticked off by the question and he's obviously looking forward to ending this lunacy.
Too bad he's not actually in charge.
...well, he IS the chief captain of the army... ;-D

About the latest protest in Croatia; Police is currently reviewing footages from the protest and people in charge for the protest are facing fines of up to HRK 80,000 (~10 500€)
Even 18 months after the declaration of the pandemic, the system in Croatia is not sure how to deal with the violation of measures. Due to the Freedom Festival held in the center of Zagreb on Saturday, the police who secured the protest are now reviewing the recordings to determine whether the measures were violated.

At the rally against the vaccination measures, it was difficult to expect anyone to adhere to the measure. The city headquarters learned about the protest from the County Center 112. They sent a warning email to the organizers.

"We note that public events and gatherings of more than 100 people are possible if all those present have an EU digital COVID certificate and if the competent civil protection headquarters has given its consent to hold it," they wrote in an e-mail.

The police filmed the event, and today they confirmed to us that conducting a survey and analysis of photo-video and audio documentation collected during the securing of this public gathering in terms of the provisions of the Public Gathering Act will determine possible misdemeanor liability of organizers and leaders.

They face fines of 500 to 80,000 kunas (~70€ - ~10 500€) - depending on the offense, but also on the person responsible. And who is responsible for the initiative - organizers hide that fact like a snake hides it´s legs. But this is information that they still had to disclose to the police because they filled out a form to report the gathering. On the official website, they claim to be funded by donations. Even though the law does not specifically regulate initiatives - they will not be able to escape tax supervision, reporter Petra Buljan reported in Dnevnik Nova TV.

In February, a fine of 20,000 kuna arrived at the address of the Voice of Entrepreneurs Association, and another 10,000 at the address of their president - due to an organized protest. Penalties were coming to individuals as well. 1288 fines of HRK 500 each were issued for not wearing masks.
...I wonder, would they issue fines for Pride events and such.... :rolleyes:

In Germany, the bomb has burst - a historic day
Thank you @Nachtweide for sharing!
I did a search and, guess what - MSM is silent about it.
I found 2 references to this in on-line tabloids:
and

report24 does ok job, but Welt says:
Two retired pathologists have presented alleged evidence of undetected vaccine deaths on YouTube. At a press conference, they presented microscopic images that are supposed to prove massive inflammatory reactions. Colleagues who viewed the lecture expressed their horror.

EA press conference held on Monday by two retired pathologists and an emeritus professor of electrical engineering therefore attracted some attention on social networks. There should be more vaccination-related deaths.
Some things about this press conference were unusual. It took place in the "Pathological Institute Reutlingen", which cannot be found on the Internet and which is not the "Institute for Pathology" at the Reutlingen Clinic. According to a press release, the facility was headed by Professor Arne Burkhardt for 18 years before he settled down as a pathologist and finally retired. During the press conference, the 75-year-old stated that private donors had offered him "several hundred thousand euros" if he would go back to work, but that he had also declined for reasons of age. Apparently he no longer does autopsies himself.
The lecture streamed via YouTube started with a considerable delay and was repeatedly interrupted by picture and sound failures. The lecture is now available with improved image quality. Even at first glance, so much became clear: It was about ten deceased who had been autopsied in other places and whose relatives had contacted Burkhardt.
The rest of the text is redacted and can be read with a subscription.... :rolleyes:
Using words like alleged, supposed, etc. it´s clear where Welt stands...

When I searched for "Pathological Institute Reutlingen", basic Google search gives this location below; so I don´t understand what is Welt saying - that the institute doesn´t exist?!

1632293182787.png

I bumped into this disgusting post by RT on Instagram. It's really sad to see the quality of RT's journalism go down the drain with covid. I understand that there are things that probably happened behind the scenes that made them cave in but it doesn't make this any less repulsive to me.

That said, the comments section largely shows that RT readers are way smarter than their writers.

RT wrote:
By now you've probably heard of #ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug used in animals and humans, which has attracted controversy after being touted by some as a 'Covid treatment'. Podcaster Joe Rogan recently announced that he was treating his symptoms with the #drug – if you're seeing this, Joe, you might want to loosen your boxers before reading further...⁣

Researchers at three universities in #Nigeria have studied patients treated with ivermectin for a parasitic disease known as 'river blindness', and an alarming 85% of them were found to have varying degrees of sperm malfunction – including sperm with 'tiny heads', sperm with 'two tails', and a general significant decrease in overall sperm count.⁣

These patients were treated with human-grade ivermectin, but there has been a worrying growing trend of people medicating themselves with the animal-grade version of the drug (referred to by some as 'horse paste'), leading to the possibility of overdosing, and a potential worsening of any side-effects.⁣

All we're saying is that if your find yourself with sluggish sperm and a sudden fondness for hay, maybe seek medical advice.
:barf:

Ironically, the post is hidden behind a warning that the content is false. At least for once fact checkers got something right.

1632301935857.png

I bumped into this disgusting post by RT on Instagram. It's really sad to see the quality of RT's journalism go down the drain with covid. I understand that there are things that probably happened behind the scenes that made them cave in but it doesn't make this any less repulsive to me.

That said, the comments section largely shows that RT readers are way smarter than their writers.

RT wrote:

:barf:

Ironically, the post is hidden behind a warning that the content is false. At least for once fact checkers got something right.

View attachment 49635
This "sperm quality" issue was debunked so many times... River blindness was treated in a long timespan, AFAIK few months or so? Aspirin taken for months will also have side effects, even more serious. Good to see "fact checking" working as it should ;)

I think a kind of psyop just has happened in Germany. A guy who was refused to enter a gas station because he didn't wear a mask, returned later to kill the store clerk with a gunshot to the head. The whole thing is massively trending on German twitter right now, and it has caused a new wave of hatred against "Querdenker"(meaning people who are against Covid vaccines or otherwise critical of the politics).
This was either designed to cause further division among people into the "crazies"(Querdenker) and people who don't object to the draconian lawmaking or a case of politicians taking advantage of somebody who lost his mind.
Either way, it has increased the tensions that already exist between those that are for and against the vaccination campaign.

I've been noticing how the weather in Melbourne has really turned since Dear Leader announced his medical apartheid. And just a few minutes ago we had the largest and longest earthquake I've ever experienced!! And just as I was reading the following line from Police Commissioner Patton in the news regarding today's planned protest.

"We have significant tactics in place, we will be agile in our response, we will be very swift in our response and conduct as we have seen yesterday and the previous day will not be tolerated."

The universe is not happy!
I'm sorry guys. But I've got to post this stuff before it inevitably gets deleted.

First one. Fitzroy park shooting

Around the 16 minute mark(ish)..... I'm giving you a little pre stuff there.

CBD shooting

Around the 3:33 (hours) mark.

Shrine of Remembrance shooting

ALL of the independent (as in someone like me) footage cut off before the shit went down. Only Rukshans is left (as far as I can see anyway). Around the 3:34 (hours) mark. Although the cops clearly started kettling them way earlier than that.

I'm sure there is more footage, I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment.

This is apparently my beloved City of Melbourne.

I'm sorry guys. But I've got to post this stuff before it inevitably gets deleted.

First one. Fitzroy park shooting

Around the 16 minute mark(ish)..... I'm giving you a little pre stuff there.

CBD shooting

Around the 3:33 (hours) mark.

Shrine of Remembrance shooting

ALL of the independent (as in someone like me) footage cut off before the shit went down. Only Rukshans is left (as far as I can see anyway). Around the 3:34 (hours) mark. Although the cops clearly started kettling them way earlier than that.

I'm sure there is more footage, I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment.

This is apparently my beloved City of Melbourne.
Yup. I'm so upset I stuffed up a marker. The CBD shooting is at 1:13 hours mark. Apologies

@Adobe said:

Separating the heard before the final harvest. This verse always comes to mind when I just can’t understand how people, who were logical and intelligent before, now just can’t see what’s in front of their faces.

This is very true from my experience as well. I was amazed by some people who were very intellectual and smart, still fall for all of this so easily, they just cannot see the lie in front of them.
Seems like being aware is much more than just having intelligence and logic.
I absolutely agree with this. The more intelligent and smart you are seemingly...the less you can see. An example in my own life is my perfectly and supremely clever family - they are all completely taken in by the narrative and have all had the vaccinations. I agree that being aware is something beyond intelligence and logic and is given to only a few on this planet by the looks of things.

Bon aperçu d'un directeur de pompes funèbres averti, où il raconte son expérience lorsque le covid a fait son apparition jusqu'à maintenant :

Une partie intrigante est que certains des informateurs du gouvernement ont partagé avec lui l'idée que la variante delta est essentiellement causée par les vaccins eux-mêmes, que ce soit en cultivant des souches plus fortes du virus et/ou ce qu'il y a dans le vaccin.
Traduction pour les français :
John O'Looney, Directeur britannique d'une entreprise de Pompes Funèbres dénonce le plan génocidaire des vaccins COVID - Cogiito

The more intelligent and smart you are seemingly...the less you can see. An example in my own life is my perfectly and supremely clever family - they are all completely taken in by the narrative and have all had the vaccinations. I agree that being aware is something beyond intelligence and logic and is given to only a few on this planet by the looks of things.
Academic degrees family (my godmother and godfather[moms brother] both electrical engineers) told me repeatedly (when I was a child) to get a degree, because a "degree gives you a wide scope to see things". Now they are all vaxxed with the future life expectancy of two and a half years. Congratulations on their university degrees!

NARRATIVE / "JAB" PUSH DIED TODAY IN MELBOURNE - HUGE DEMONSTRATIONS
Wow, this guy speaks really well and seems to know how things work, far more than most. I certainly hope this event is a true turning point or catalyst to inspire others to demonstrate in this way, and that the narrator is not just presenting an unrealistically over-optimistic tone (as so many US podcasters do). You can detect I'm suspicious of that possibility (every narrative has an intention, thus an element of psyop).

Did someone mention October???
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Germany to end quarantine pay for those without vaccinations​

BERLIN, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Germany will stop paying compensation to unvaccinated workers who are forced into quarantine by coronavirus measures as it is unfair to ask taxpayers to subsidise those who refuse to get inoculated, Health Minister Jens Spahn said on Wednesday.

The rules, which will be implemented by the governments of Germany's 16 federal states, will take effect by Oct. 11 at the latest, Spahn said, confirming the details of a draft document seen earlier by Reuters.

The rules will affect people who test positive for the virus and those returning from trips to countries designated "high risk" for COVID-19, which now include Britain, Turkey and parts of France, among others.

Unvaccinated travellers from such countries are required to quarantine for at least five days. Those who have been vaccinated or have recently recovered are not required to do so.

Critics have said such rules would be equivalent to a mandate for COVID-19 vaccinations because many workers cannot afford to stay at home without pay.

"We should see this differently," Spahn told a news conference. "It's about fairness. Those who protect themselves and others via a vaccination can rightly ask why we should have to pay somebody who ended up in quarantine after a holiday in a risk area."

There are also privacy concerns. Germany has tough laws regulating data privacy because of its history of Nazi and Communist state surveillance of citizens, and employers usually have no right to ask staff for information on health issues.

Vaccinations are not compulsory in Germany but authorities have been taking measures that make it increasingly inconvenient to be unvaccinated.

COVID-19 tests
, required for example to dine in indoor restaurants, will stop being free of charge from Oct. 11.

Also, some German states are allowing businesses such as restaurants or sports stadiums to choose whether to admit people with negative tests, or only those who have been vaccinated or have recently recovered from COVID-19.

Germany has fully vaccinated 74% of adults, compared to 72.3% across the European Union as a whole, official data show.

Well, looks like Die Basis won´t win the parliament ... :rolleyes:

Actually, it will be interesting to see what will happen in Germany, since French and then US elections were rigged...

Back
Top Bottom