This was in the comments to an article about vaxxed vs unvaxxed children:
Vaccines are based on the fake science that viruses are a pathogen. The truth is viruses are created by our own cells to remove toxins from our body. They are the good guys. They are not contagious or harmful, unless you inject genetically manipulated viruses directly into our bloodstream (does not happen in nature). If people are producing viruses, do something about the toxin. Even the NIH knows based on a study they released last year that EMF from 5G millimeter waves causes our cells to create coronaviruses.
Has anybody seen or know about the study referenced in the bolded sentence?

Dalai Lama? More like the Oprah Lama. Or the Eckhart Lama. He never sounded like a Real Buddhist to me. Color me not surprised.
For anyone who's studied Buddha's teachings, Tibetan buddhism is by far furthest removed from Buddha's original teachings. I'd even dare say that most of its baggage is ritual completely removed from Buddhism.

Buddha studiously avoided ever stating that God exists, or that God doesn't exist. He ridiculed the empty ceremoniality of mainstream spirituality of his day, constantly reminding that everything that can be perceived or conceived shall pass, and continuously underlined that the sole driver of inner purification is the proper establishment of mindfulness, satipatthana.

On the other hand, Tibetan Buddhism is almost entirely ritualized self-hypnosis . Take for instance the Kalachakra initiation, the highest level initiation there is in Tibetan buddhism. In order to undergo the empowerment ritual, one has to visualize a mandala as a very specific 3d form (a multistoried palace, seen from above) with also very specific divine aspects at each door and gate of the outer rings etc, each of which hold different objects of various meanings. If I remember correctly, there were about 720 precise elements to be held in simultaneous visualization. Taken together, these allegedly symbolize the consciousness of a perfected being, and then with other visualizations the initiate seeks to relate and internalize that 'perfected being'. Or one could simply call it an overly complex, contrived projection.

This is not at all a dig at the Dalai Lama. But it is a dig at Tibetan 'buddhism', which presents itself to the world as its most esoteric aspect, while in truth being as heretical to Buddhist teachings as catholicism is to Christianity. Understanding this, nothing out-of-the-ordinary should ever be expected from the Dalai Lama.

Hey, XPan, did you notice that there is a real creepiness about the way that guy says the info about the lone star ticks and the meat allergy?
Notice how he says it, then kinda looks up and to the side, like, "Oops, I said too much".

This is actually very old news to a lot of us in North America.
This "Conspiracy Theory" regarding the manipulation of ticks has been talked about for YEARS, in the underground...
It is almost common knowledge, in the main stream
This is from an Environmental page:
"During the 60s and 70s, the U.S. government spent millions of dollars researching and replicating tick-borne diseases at the Animal Disease Center on Plum Island, N.Y. Is that where Lyme disease originated?

Certain pieces of evidence do suggest that Lyme disease and Plum Island have more of a connection that the authorities would be happy to acknowledge.

Tick-borne disease was very much at the forefront of the research done on Plum Island. Transmitting African Swine Fever through soft bodied ticks was the official focus of that research, so it’s entirely possible a number of other tick-borne diseases – including Lyme disease – were also investigated.

The timing is right, too – with the late 1970s being the height of research into tick borne animal diseases. Although by the 70s the U.S. Government had “officially” ended research into biological weapons, it’s possible that a weaponized form of Lyme was developed in secret, kept in storage and later accidentally released."

This article is about the Meat allergy lone star ticks cause, which is refered to as alpha-gal allergy or alpha-gal syndrome.
Supposedly, the alpha gal is picked up from "biting an animal" then biting the human....

What You Need to Know About the Lone Star Tick, Which Is Giving People Red Meat Allergies​

June 22, 2017
A bite from this eight-legged bloodsucker can mean the end of dining on steak and burgers.

[...]Along with that red meat allergy, this tick can also carry the bacteria that can cause monocytic ehrlichiosis (a rare infectious disease), Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and STARI, a rash that can be mistaken for Lyme disease, reports the University of Rhode Island's TickEncounter Resource Center."

Just as a side note

As I started to watch the creepy TV-series "UTOPIA" - right at the beginning S01E01, this scenery emerged (see photo) Of course I had to think of what Debra wrote about the ticks, disease and how to weaponize such...

They really love to play with insinuations all across the board. It must be a sort of amusing factor by the psychopath elite, that kind of weird mindset, to embed stuff like that "in between the lines". Another feather in the hat.

2021-06-27.jpg

This was in the comments to an article about vaxxed vs unvaxxed children:

Has anybody seen or know about the study referenced in the bolded sentence?
Even the NIH knows based on a study they released last year that EMF from 5G millimeter waves causes our cells to create coronaviruses

A study related had been retracted. Curiously.

RETRACTED: 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells

Abstract​

This article has been retracted at the request of the Editor. After a thorough investigation the Editor-in-Chief has retracted this article as it showed evidence of substantial manipulation of the peer review.

Now, regarding EMC and 5G... This video shows the damages succinctly, they can erase the other studies, but there is enough info, wonder how much wil last this video up... Interesting the issue about intracellular calcium.

But that is work and not everyone's doing it. It's like making a declaration. You either resist evil, or you don't.

It must be taken into account that even so, there are programs that continue to run in the minds of individuals. Many may say no to the vaccine, but their basis for doing so may be instinctive and not necessarily in full awareness of what is happening...

It must be taken into account that even so, there are programs that continue to run in the minds of individuals. Many may say no to the vaccine, but their basis for doing so may be instinctive and not necessarily in full awareness of what is happening...
It seems to me if you instinctively resist these things, at some point in your evolution, you must have done the work, even if in some other life. And perhaps even installed your own counter programming.

As for me, i Have always hated needles. Now I understand more the “why” of it. I can make more of a cohesive argument about it. But the fundamental “NO F-ing way!” in my guts Is still The primary driving force.

Interesting. read Sinister patents :scared:

Busy little bees. I know it is not directly related to the Plandemic, yet indirectly do - in terms of us trying to figure out, the various forms of brain manipulation though "vaccines", as well the many other means they are working on. Because the "Vaccines" are only part of the whole pudding, it seems.

🇩🇪 DE10253433A1
Thought transmission through pulsed electromagnetic radiation

🇬🇧🇺🇸 US6506148B2
Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

🇬🇧🇺🇸 US6017302A
Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems

_-2021-06-27-at-20.04.24.jpg

When I look at all these means of manipulation, the never ending quest of wanting to control humans... nothing seem to have changed throughout time. Just the ways it can be done, change. The dark energy, is all the same. Which healthy spirit would ever come of the idea, wanting to think, develop and manufacture such means of control ? And this time we are living in (uhm, lived in) was really just a tiny blip called "democracy".

Child Memory. Berlin.

As a child, born in Berlin, I could never wrap my mind around - why I was born there, of all places. I saw in my inner self a (sort of) map and felt that it was an "in-between-something". Also time wise, it all felt being "in between" to me unknown "something". I also was surprised of that it was "peace time" in the 70s in Berlin - in a history so filled with war and destruction for most of the time - it seem such an unreal time period... and I was not sure how long that really would last...

On top, when i listened to the war stories of my grandmothers, i lived though them with the imagination of a child (pretty badly/deeply), and just couldn't get to terms with the whole concept of war, fire, hunger and destruction. Yet, I had no answers, what I would do if a war would break out.... but remember an (inner) visual map, that I would be determined of going to the North (I said "fleeing" back then). I had absolutely no reason or explanation for why I would do such a thing, going north, nor did it later make any sense, or being any particular advantage).

True however is - that my later adult life (since 18) did unfold "in the north". (which was totally unplanned)

Wrapping up

But to go back to my notion of "in-between-something" (time) - it seems that the "blip" called democracy, really just was an illusionary blip in humanity's history. A space between large wars. While there, in between, plans where made, and have evolved during "peace times" - with many ideas of how to manipulate and control humanity down to nano level.

Perhaps that period of "democracy" was needed for the PTB to give rise, and accumulate these (sinister) ideas - in order to harvest them all - finally starting to implementing them. A process that likely started 20+ years ago when they increasingly changed many laws at many levels. Not just in the US, but also in many other countries - but we didn't fully understand, what those changes were meant to do. But now, together with what we once regarded to be "sci-fi" technologies, it seems that they try to make it all come to fruition... (Well, they try of course - which doesn't say it will really work)

It surely is a dark spirit energy, powering these things, we now see unfolding...

Last edited:

And then you realize all these inventions are part of a "back up" system... :headbash:
And then you wonder what happens when the "real" system is turned on...
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Zombie activation! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

And then you realize all these inventions are part of a "back up" system... :headbash:
And then you wonder what happens when the "real" system is turned on...

Zombie activation! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

I believe the Devine Cosmic Mind has significant saying in all of this... :-)

I like to trust into our ability of opening doors, although I do not know exactly how it comes about, I know such dynamics exist - when honestly connected. Maybe that is the very interaction between the Divine Cosmic Mind and our own essence here in a restricted 3D world, coming to fruition "under the radar"... I am not saying this with ignorance or wishful thinking - I mean it in a deep, earnest way.

Well, it's good to know now that there is a broader context and who this person is. I should have known before... Perhaps my criticism would be better founded.

Whether it is from a "positive" or negative position, in my gut I will see that as a way to exert control... it is even funny to bring it up when right here we are talking about beings that will replace us and use us like cattle. I honestly don't like it... I mean even the coronavirus as we have been gathering certain pieces of evidence, has genetically changed people from the point of view of the ability to receive more information. (based on what the C's have said) We know that the alchemical process is a method to activate certain genes... It seems to me that eugenics should be seen with that approach, towards the inner work.

But I don't feel I have any right to say who should reproduce and who should not. Much less when you see that in the difficulty (for example that you have a child with a genetic deficiency) there are lessons.

Don't think that I only oppose it lightly and without thinking about it... But I repeat, in my mind it is perceived as a way of exercising control over others...

I think we are getting off the topic...

Covid has everything to do with postmodern eugenics, so I think the topic is important to discuss.

Well, again, it isn't about exerting control, exactly.

The Greek method was mainly based on letting young people marry for love, rather than through arranged marriages based on economic convenience for the parents, with the idea that the natural genius of the species will lead to the best matches. The Spartans even encouraged men to share their wives without jealousy, if their wives were open to it, with men that the husbands judged would sire high quality offspring.

So it wasn't like there was some central body telling people who could and could not reproduce. Everything was in the hands of individual people, but, crucially, there was a general ethos that matches should be made with an eye to cultivating the highest quality humans they could. They understood that they had a duty to future generations to improve things (or at least stop them from getting worse).

Contrast that with the modern context, where incontinent reproduction is encouraged at the bottom, while intelligent, capable people have as many obstacles as possible put in their path.

Remember that the body is the vehicle for the soul, and souls match up with genetic profiles. If the genetic quality of the species rapidly degrades, it seems to follow that the quality of souls incarnating here will also degrade, osit.

All ideas come from somewhere. It could be that the form of intimate relationship and reproduction are as democratic as you mention. But how can you be sure that there wasn't some form of control system that made people think a certain way?

I think of control in two main ways - Orwell and Huxley. To get a donkey to move, you can beat it with a stick, or lead it with a carrot. Fear and desire.

Just because there aren't any hallmarks of physical, social, or economic punishment in a certain social system doesn't mean that there isn't coercion on the basis of inculcated desire.

I'm reminded of Chapter 36 in The Wave:

The medieval Cathars appear to have been carriers of part of the original ideas taught by the man we have come to know as Jesus. Curiously, their view on marriage seems to have been that if you bring a child into the world, you are perpetuating darkness because this world is ruled by beings that can invade the mind, and thereby further entrap the soul. This idea has recently been brought forward in a most interesting way. Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University (Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs) wrote about his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research that he knows what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. And we might suspect that producing offspring that are more nutritious would be similar to our own breeding of cattle to be meatier or hybridizing of plants to be more productive per acre, is a good comparison. As above, so below, in more ways than we ever suspected.

Maybe the Spartans who were swapping wives with other men who could 'sire high quality offspring' were in the business of producing meatier cattle. And from all we have come to suspect about actual 4D STS interference in human affairs, especially sexual relationships, there's reason to doubt that the Greeks were engaged in some form of love that was free from influence.

On another tack, there is an interesting discussion from Gurdjieff about the inverse relationship between the quantity of the world's people and their spiritual qualities. The less spiritual the world becomes, the more people start showing up. He says something like, 'in accordance with the law of Great Nature'. But why? Because of the types of energies needed for maintaining the world. The world is maintained (somehow) by the energy released at death, called sacred Rascooarno. I'm reminded of Don Juan's description of underdeveloped Soul energy being 'eaten by the Eagle'. You get eaten unless you're able to grow the Soul enough to escape the cosmic beak! It's hard to infer anything specific about this, but suffice to say, when we die, there is a lot more to it than us just turning into 'the culinary delight of terrestrial worms'... or cosmic eagles. At death, there is a energetic or FRV process that is part of ecologico-spiritual galactic food web.

So there's that. But this death-energy-food can also be released in life, as one undergoes the death of the false personality, and finds one's true essence - which also leads the Seeker to be able to exist in accordance with objective human function, as an energetic interface 'between Heaven and Earth'. Grounding an STO FRV.

So - as more and more people live in false personality, this depletes the 'death-in-life' energy of seeking (spiritual evolutionary food), and requires more and more people, to be born just to die (materialist involutionary food), in order to feed the world.

It's hard to wrap my head around. Like a bizarre teeter-totter.

Although to me it admittedly sounds like fatalism - Great Nature will do as She must to maintain things, and there's no gettin' around it. But maybe this is one of the many expressions of the limitations of living in 3D. And there are still choices to be made, by everyone, as to whom and what we will feed - Being or Non-Being - and on which side of the teeter-totter we're going to sit on.

So this might be a clue as to why (in terms of cosmic law) that 4D STS are associated with population control, noted by Dr. Jacobs. They are obviously on the Non-Being side of the teeter-totter. And as they're busy loading up their end with materialist walking corpses, they wishfully think that a balancing will never come!

I think sometimes about how much death is headed towards the BBM in the near future. But one thing I notice in this above schema is that no death is wasted. It simply is. There is no waste in nature, after all. Many souls will go to 5D. And the process of their death, the energy of it, most likely will have some role to play in the maintenance of the cosmos - in the balancing of the teeter-totter, to continue with the metaphor. At some higher karmic level, each Soul has made a choice about how to participate in the balancing.

For me this kind of let's the pressure off a bit, thinking about the Covid lies, vaccines, volcanoes, ice ages, and all the rest. No matter what, somehow, we're all in it together, each playing our part in the balancing.

Now, regarding EMC and 5G... This video shows the damages succinctly, they can erase the other studies, but there is enough info, wonder how much wil last this video up... Interesting the issue about intracellular calcium.

Some of this is not new information, but seems to be expanded on a paper that was published and presented several years ago, in the early 2000's by my recollection by a group of researchers, I think from one of the Scandinavian countries, from my recollection referred to as the Sheffield study (it has struck in my mind because of an area in the UK).

At the time, it was discussing the dangers of cell phone use, from recollection it alerted dangers of calcium disruption and infiltration into the blood brain barrier, causing neurological damage and was thought to be a mechanism for causing brain tumors. I remember Teddy Kennedy died from a brain tumor, I cam across a Salesman he reported he was an avid cell phone user, and used a cell phone extensively for job related purposes, he was being treated with chemo for a brain tumor

This was when widespread cell phone use was in it's so called infancy. Now it has become much more sophisticated. BTW the paper is no longer available. My limited search capacity, could not retrieve the article. I did have it bookmarked on an old computer, but the hard was fried, so had to buy a new computer.

This is purely anecdotal, just wanted to add my thoughts.

Covid has everything to do with postmodern eugenics, so I think the topic is important to discuss.

All ideas come from somewhere. It could be that the form of intimate relationship and reproduction are as democratic as you mention. But how can you be sure that there wasn't some form of control system that made people think a certain way?

I think of control in two main ways - Orwell and Huxley. To get a donkey to move, you can beat it with a stick, or lead it with a carrot. Fear and desire.

Just because there aren't any hallmarks of physical, social, or economic punishment in a certain social system doesn't mean that there isn't coercion on the basis of inculcated desire.

I'm reminded of Chapter 36 in The Wave:

Maybe the Spartans who were swapping wives with other men who could 'sire high quality offspring' were in the business of producing meatier cattle. And from all we have come to suspect about actual 4D STS interference in human affairs, especially sexual relationships, there's reason to doubt that the Greeks were engaged in some form of love that was free from influence.

On another tack, there is an interesting discussion from Gurdjieff about the inverse relationship between the quantity of the world's people and their spiritual qualities. The less spiritual the world becomes, the more people start showing up. He says something like, 'in accordance with the law of Great Nature'. But why? Because of the types of energies needed for maintaining the world. The world is maintained (somehow) by the energy released at death, called sacred Rascooarno. I'm reminded of Don Juan's description of underdeveloped Soul energy being 'eaten by the Eagle'. You get eaten unless you're able to grow the Soul enough to escape the cosmic beak! It's hard to infer anything specific about this, but suffice to say, when we die, there is a lot more to it than us just turning into 'the culinary delight of terrestrial worms'... or cosmic eagles. At death, there is a energetic or FRV process that is part of ecologico-spiritual galactic food web.

So there's that. But this death-energy-food can also be released in life, as one undergoes the death of the false personality, and finds one's true essence - which also leads the Seeker to be able to exist in accordance with objective human function, as an energetic interface 'between Heaven and Earth'. Grounding an STO FRV.

So - as more and more people live in false personality, this depletes the 'death-in-life' energy of seeking (spiritual evolutionary food), and requires more and more people, to be born just to die (materialist involutionary food), in order to feed the world.

It's hard to wrap my head around. Like a bizarre teeter-totter.

Although to me it admittedly sounds like fatalism - Great Nature will do as She must to maintain things, and there's no gettin' around it. But maybe this is one of the many expressions of the limitations of living in 3D. And there are still choices to be made, by everyone, as to whom and what we will feed - Being or Non-Being - and on which side of the teeter-totter we're going to sit on.

So this might be a clue as to why (in terms of cosmic law) that 4D STS are associated with population control, noted by Dr. Jacobs. They are obviously on the Non-Being side of the teeter-totter. And as they're busy loading up their end with materialist walking corpses, they wishfully think that a balancing will never come!

I think sometimes about how much death is headed towards the BBM in the near future. But one thing I notice in this above schema is that no death is wasted. It simply is. There is no waste in nature, after all. Many souls will go to 5D. And the process of their death, the energy of it, most likely will have some role to play in the maintenance of the cosmos - in the balancing of the teeter-totter, to continue with the metaphor. At some higher karmic level, each Soul has made a choice about how to participate in the balancing.

For me this kind of let's the pressure off a bit, thinking about the Covid lies, vaccines, volcanoes, ice ages, and all the rest. No matter what, somehow, we're all in it together, each playing our part in the balancing.

This struck me from your comment posted above iamthatis

Yes, I also share your thoughts, what we a witnessing and seeing at this time is a cosmic balancing act. How this will eventually play out, at this level we have no knowledge. It's all speculation, conjecture and confabulation.

But for me I keep being reminded of Pandora's Box, another maybe puedometaphysical myth, to keep the masses in control, now matter how bad, there is always Hope.

Actually, believe or not, that being said in the comment above, what I really think, that a group of people, that live in truth, are knowledgeable aware of the pitfalls and programs are able to create change simply by talking the walk, walking the talk, the power of prayer, can make the change

Back
Top Bottom