UK's Matt Hancock has resigned as the Health Secretary after images of him breaking the rules and hugging a colleague emerged. I'd be happy to see that if it wasn't for the fact that it is going to be the case of "hello new boss, same as old boss" - if not worse.

Also, looks like dirty old Matt has had an afraid with that said colleague he hugged and the Sun published photos of them kissing. The thought of him in a kissing situation makes me want to puke but I guess some are less repulsed by sleazy psychos than others :barf:

New boss already hired

Screenshot_20210626_214357.jpg

Wow! Leaked document, if true, mean a serious move toward totalitarianisme in the U.K. very soon. Expose the whole plan for the coming weeks and months. I don't know if it was posted here or if it was debonked alresdy since it is dated the june 22 th.

listen to this:

Leaked Docs On Permament Lockdown of UK in 3 weeks!​

Wow! Leaked document, if true, mean a serious move toward totalitarianisme in the U.K. very soon. Expose the whole plan for the coming weeks and months. I don't know if it was posted here or if it was debonked alresdy since it is dated the june 22 th.

listen to this:

Leaked Docs On Permament Lockdown of UK in 3 weeks!​

This is a fake document... It was covered by UK Column recently.

Also, looks like dirty old Matt has had an afraid with that said colleague he hugged and the Sun published photos of them kissing. The thought of him in a kissing situation makes me want to puke but I guess some are less repulsed by sleazy psychos than others :barf:

One thing that I find interesting is that Bill Gates' sexual misconduct (if true, this guy seems as sexual as an amoeba) is being revealed by the MSM too, same thing goes with his links to Epstein.

And come to think of it, the dirt the PTB like to gather on their pawns tends to be their sex adventures. Is that not what Epstein’s activity was about? And is that not how they tied John Kennedy’s hands? By threatening they’d make his affairs public?

The MSM isn't likely to publish something that disagrees with the official narrative, I’d say they’d need a go-ahead for that. And when Joe Biden gathered too much attention for his behaviour they were quick to spin it as inapproproate behaviour towards women when in fact it was misconduct towards children, not women. So it’s not like the MSM is a guardian of sexual morality making an exception for sexual morality but lying about everything else.

This makes me wonder who Hancock annoyed further up to get character assassinated (or exposed to be more specific) like this?

Dunno, maybe I’m seeing a pattern where there isn’t one but I find it interesting that a few PTB poster boys have gotten into hot water for the same kind of stuff. But who knows, maybe they’re THAT debauched that it’s extremely hard to cover it all up and sooner or later something comes out.

New boss already hired

View attachment 46524

Sajid David - another face you can trust.

What is it with these people? They're all hideous little kobolds. Physiognomies that practically scream "this creature is a lying, vicious rat whom no sane human should trust." Yet at the top levels they're ubiquitous.

Buddhist monks and the vaccine. FWIW, makes one question about supposed spirituality and "seeing”.

Covid: Dalai Lama urges others to get vaccinated...

Bhutan sat on coronavirus vaccines for months, awaiting auspicious rollout date...

Thailand starts COVID-19 vaccinations for monks at risk

Here’s a chilling example of pathology and gaslighting in action. Canadian surgeon and professor suspended for stating concerns about vaccinating children (Covid). He made an audio recording of the Zoom meeting where they announced his suspension. Just listen to that recording, absolutely chilling! Those people are not human, I say. You can find the recording in the article below.

“Francis Christian, practising surgeon and clinical professor of general surgery at the University of Saskatchewan, has been immediately suspended from all teaching and will be permanently removed from his role as of September. [...] On June 17th Dr Christian released a statement to over 200 of his colleagues, expressing concern over the lack of informed consent involved in Canada’s “Covid19 vaccination” program, especially regarding children

Things are getting back to normal here in Alaska, as far as masks in public, social distancing, ect. And I noticed the commercials on TV reflect the returning to normal with advertisements other than pharmaceuticals and insurance. There were a couple pizza chain ads, others that made me take note... And this pharmaceutical ad that was making a sales pitch to remedy a side effect of another remedy. The nerve, I thought.
So, with pharma companies doing a lot of the advertising on TV, for diabetes, depression, heart conditions, ect., you'd think they would advertise the covid-19 vaccination. But aside from public service pleas to get vaccinated, it is anything but the covid vaccination they advertise.
And they (the pharma companies) don't even make covid-19 commercials. I just find that odd. And it may be different in other states or nations, but it seems like a disconnect - where the govt. pushes for vaccination, but the pharma companies are silent as far as advertising is concerned. And it's not like they can't afford it, as every other commercial is a pharma commercial.
So, maybe the makers of these covid vaccines are the ones responsible for the antidepressant epidemic, followed by the painkiller epidemic, and now that they've been held liable, they are fighting back by reinventing medicine and exacting their own punitive measures, and acting globally. Like a too big to fail initiative, where their stance is: 'What will you do without us? We will just adjust the costs back at you. Hayfever? That's now a covid variant. Cha-ching!.'

Another thing I noticed.... At the grocery store, there seems to be more shopping. And a lot of overweight people.

The MSM isn't likely to publish something that disagrees with the official narrative, I’d say they’d need a go-ahead for that. And when Joe Biden gathered too much attention for his behaviour they were quick to spin it as inapproproate behaviour towards women when in fact it was misconduct towards children, not women. So it’s not like the MSM is a guardian of sexual morality making an exception for sexual morality but lying about everything else.

This makes me wonder who Hancock annoyed further up to get character assassinated (or exposed to be more specific) like this?
There is a TV series called "Trust" starring Donald Sutherland as the billionaire J. Paul Getty.
"Trust"
In the very first episode, Getty lays out how The Game (companies/corporations/trusts) functions. How ? By the use of illusion, which is nicely laid out here,
Capitalist Network
bm493umwai021.jpg

Most of us think any and all companies are run independently, without realizing how real control is maintained over a given corporation or company (how the company will "operate"). How ? Through the Board of Directors. So even though New York Times seems to be independent, in reality it is not.

The paper is owned by The New York Times Company, which is publicly traded. It has been governed by the Sulzberger family since 1896, through a dual-class share structure after its shares became publicly traded.[12]
To break the illusion, one needs to look beyond the words "owned" and "governed" in the above. Even if NYT were to suddenly start writing truth because Sulzberger said so, the tentacles of power of those beyond NYT would be felt by NYT through the Board of Directors and other financial pressures. The same goes for the rest of MSM. It is controlled one way or another by the never to be mentioned core owners, 0.01% -ers. If you follow the threads, I'm sure they will be there.

Check out the fund "BlackRock". The $$$ numbers are mind-boggling.

I suspect Hancock was simply getting too much attention by the Masses, which was not helpful in moving ahead with the Great Reset. Reaction was, get him out. I think the same goes for Gates. The more he was in the News, the more newbies sheep started to dig into what Gates represents, which then led the same people to understand other aspects of the Great Con Game. Reaction, Gates is out.

I am amazed how silent things have gone in regard to the "Best Covid Leader" Jacinda Ardern. For a time she was in the discussion space almost constantly as she was firing off evermore spectacular Covid Emergency Measures to keep the NZ sheep safe. How a$$ backwards can someone be to lock down a city of 1.5 million because of 2-3 cases ???? Psycho !!!! This attention drew the attention of not only the sheep, but also "The Controllers". In short time apparently they got on the phone and corrected the situation,
New Zealand has reported three new locally transmitted cases of Covid-19, as prime minister Jacinda Ardern surprised many by announcing Auckland’s three-day lockdown would end at midnight.
Feb. 17, 2021

MSM is fully controlled. Its mission is to guard the "official narrative", nothing else. The rest of the job is in the hands of puppets called "public servants". Ha ha ha ha, they are as public as Bill Gates is a philanthropist.

Buddhist monks and the vaccine. FWIW, makes one question about supposed spirituality and "seeing”.

Covid: Dalai Lama urges others to get vaccinated...
Looks like Dalai Lama got the phone call from his CIA handler to be in Lock-Step with the Pope. Will the Muslims follow ?

The more I learn about Thailand, the less I like how their people in power rule. Strange place, though I love their food and visually seen culture.

Back
Top Bottom