Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I have a few elderly family members who have been vaccinated against Covid and so far there is nothing negative to report. Considering that many people are getting vaccinated around us, I thought it might be good to log some of the side effects that we hear about. In that way, if we are confronted by people who say that no side effects or deaths are known from these vaccines, then at least there will be some anecdotal evidence to point to. I just had a look at somebody's collection on the internet and there appears to be many instances on social media of people who have lost a relative or had adverse reactions after having had the vaccinations. Sometimes the reaction is immediate and sometimes, the reactions happen some times later.

Here is the link:

What are recorded are likely a tiny fraction of the real number. Many will accept the doctors' verdict that "the death was not due to the vaccine but due to underlying health problems". A great many other will not write about it on social media and even if they do, it does not mean that it is spotted. We can be pretty sure that there is not a worldometer type collection of data on the negative effects of the vaccines, like there is with Covid.

So if you hear of family members or friends/colleagues who have negative experiences with the Covid vaccines, then this is a thread where such stories can be recorded.

I think that's a good idea. My mother will get a mRNA vaccine soon according to the media. Did your family members get a mRNA vaccine or a classical one?

I ordered some supplements for my mother, liposomal vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D3, just in case. Hopefully, it will help her weather the storm somewhat.

Here in the UK one of my grandmothers took the first dose of the vaccine late December, the next day she experienced a blackout whilst up on a step ladder and awoke on the ground. She suffered a leg injury and is currently at home receiving daily visits from family members to help care for her. She is very happy to have received the vaccine and still hopes to eventually receive the second. At least some of the family have taken note of the correlation, though are still only hesitant towards the vaccine at best.

My grandmothers sister received her first shot a few days ago and experienced a headache for the rest of the day.

My other grandmother and an uncle took the vaccine last week and have not experienced any side effects as of yet.

My father took the Pfizer's vaccine week ago (as a part of the medical personnel). Despite the common cold he had at that time, he was qualified to receive the jab (!). No side effects apart from mild fever, but he is also not too keen to report, because my family is very risk-averse regarding medical interventions.

My niece seems to be recovering from her illness, fortunately. I have 4 colleagues that took it. 2 of them have reported fevers, fatigue, severe arm pain. I know of one person, a well controlled T2 diabetic, BS went >500mg% for about 24 hours after the 1st injection, then returned to normal. Interestingly, he is not concerned. I just listened.

I work in a residential care home and the entire home has just been vaccinated with the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine. All the residents except one were compliant. The majority of staff were also vaccinated as the word on the grapevine was that jobs were at stake unless staff received the vaccination. A few of us declined due to allergies etc and we were not coerced in any way by the management.

Two of the staff collapsed afterwards and needed to go home. Another had a severe reaction with a very high temp, rash, sickness and generally feeling very unwell. At least 10 had other side effects but mostly nausea, dizzyness and feeling "unwell" which appeared to last for twenty four hours before improving. The onsite doctor declared that one collapse was "probably" due to that staff member's long stand vertigo and the others were downplayed as not being due to the vaccine at all but just co-incidental. She had obviously been told to ensure that the vaccination was not blamed for any of the more severe reactions. Interestingly the two of the more severe reactions were staff who were taking strong painkilling medications. Oddly none of the residents had any problems, only the staff. I wonder how many other severe vaccine reactions have occured without anyone knowing anything about it? Lots I should imagine. Especially as hospital patients have huge cocktails of drugs onboard.
This is my own quote from info that I posted on a different thread, but this one seems a bit more relevant. Since I wrote that I learned that several of the residents did indeed have side effects but they did not have them immediately. They seemed to come several days later. A number of painful arms, dizzyness, sickness and feeling generally "off". Some of these residents have degrees of dementia so they don't necessarily have the ability to explain exactly what they are feeling. Some of them would not have the mental ability to say very much at all so the figure may well have been higher.

A colleague had to go home sick because her arm became very inflammed, hard and swollen at the vaccine site. She was put on a short dose of antibiotics and something to relieve the itching. Her GP told her that it was "a good thing as it means your body is accepting the vaccination"...Hmmm:cry:

A colleague had to go home sick because her arm became very inflammed, hard and swollen at the vaccine site. She was put on a short dose of antibiotics and something to relieve the itching. Her GP told her that it was "a good thing as it means your body is accepting the vaccination"...Hmmm:cry:
A friend of mine had a similar "baseball-sized" discolored knot at the injection site plus a 104 deg fever. He is in his late thirties.

The people I work for are in their late 60's and close to 80 yrs old and have been anxious to get the vaccine. One couple got it 3 days ago along with their 47 yr old son who has cerebral palsy. So far no reactions. I tried to bring up information about the side affects a few weeks ago and was told their doctor said that it was safe for most people which shut me down. Now I'm thinking I should have said more. I work for a younger couple also who probably aren't informed either. I'm wondering if I should bring this up with them. When the covid started I tried to relieve fear by telling them the numbers where being exaggerated and met with a fairly strong reaction that "we know people in NYC and a lot of people are dying"! They're a liberal couple and at the time Trump was being demonized for down playing the seriousness of the virus and I thought I was being thrown into that category. Now a similar thing may be happening as people who warn others are being attacked. In some cases its easy to tell when to and not to say something like with my family. I'm going off topic here but this is bothering me now. What is ones responsibility? Maybe I'm just being a coward here when I could help to save lives. Any thoughts?

The people I work for are in their late 60's and close to 80 yrs old and have been anxious to get the vaccine. One couple got it 3 days ago along with their 47 yr old son who has cerebral palsy. So far no reactions. I tried to bring up information about the side affects a few weeks ago and was told their doctor said that it was safe for most people which shut me down. Now I'm thinking I should have said more. I work for a younger couple also who probably aren't informed either. I'm wondering if I should bring this up with them. When the covid started I tried to relieve fear by telling them the numbers where being exaggerated and met with a fairly strong reaction that "we know people in NYC and a lot of people are dying"! They're a liberal couple and at the time Trump was being demonized for down playing the seriousness of the virus and I thought I was being thrown into that category. Now a similar thing may be happening as people who warn others are being attacked. In some cases its easy to tell when to and not to say something like with my family. I'm going off topic here but this is bothering me now. What is ones responsibility? Maybe I'm just being a coward here when I could help to save lives. Any thoughts?

I think we are all in the same boat regarding having friends, family and co workers who are eager to get the vaccine. The majority simply won't listen to anything you say, and it really won't matter what evidence you provide, they've got their blinders on and just can't go there mainly because of the terrible implications that are too much for them to bear.

Just my take, and this may not work for most people but what I have found incurs less immediate shut down and resistance is to mention that I am waiting for the outcomes of the trials, as the vaccines have actually only received emergency approval and haven't completed the normal period of testing. I think the trials have another year at least to go. I told this to my brother who is very pro vaccine, and he seemed to think that was somewhat reasonable. Because of course, I wasn't telling him the unbearable (to him) truth that vaccines are diabolically bad, but was simply waiting a while.

This is just one example, and there may be people who are open to hearing the evidence, I guess as usual, we have to judge each situation individually.

@Aeneas That is one scary link! And a great one to share should somebody genuinely ask for evidence of dangerous side-effects. It seems like the vaccines are so dangerous and the complications and deaths seemingly so common that it'll be impossible for the mass media to keep the lid on the narrative that 'vaccines are safe'.

I think we are all in the same boat regarding having friends, family and co workers who are eager to get the vaccine. The majority simply won't listen to anything you say, and it really won't matter what evidence you provide, they've got their blinders on and just can't go there mainly because of the terrible implications that are too much for them to bear.

Just my take, and this may not work for most people but what I have found incurs less immediate shut down and resistance is to mention that I am waiting for the outcomes of the trials, as the vaccines have actually only received emergency approval and haven't completed the normal period of testing. I think the trials have another year at least to go. I told this to my brother who is very pro vaccine, and he seemed to think that was somewhat reasonable. Because of course, I wasn't telling him the unbearable (to him) truth that vaccines are diabolically bad, but was simply waiting a while.

This is just one example, and there may be people who are open to hearing the evidence, I guess as usual, we have to judge each situation individually.

The Trials for the Pfizer/BioNTech are open until June 2022.

There was this bitchute video chronicling people's bad reactions to the vaccine on social media that I shared with some of my open-minded family members and some MSM articles that also touched on some of these reactions to balance it out. Thankfully, the vaccines are optional (for now) and I hope I can help them see how untested and harmful these vaccines are

There's 2 family members that I truly know took the vaccine and one took the Pfizer and the other had Moderna. So far there hasn't been anything besides some lightheadedness, so it seems they are safe. Another family member who works at a hospital shared that one of her coworkers a couple weeks ago took the jab and collapsed soon after with heart conditions. He had to be sent to the ER. He was a healthy person with no underlying conditions prior to taking it.

Back
Top Bottom