Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The only article I have seen in the Dutch media so far: At least 20 people in a care home were infected with the Covid one week after inoculation. A 'number' of care workers were infected as well, although they didn't give a specific number::umm:

Apparently, one person has died after vaccination according to an official website with more than 1750 reports of ('suspected') side effects. There are probably more deaths and side effects, but I don't think we will get to hear that. The Dutch elite seems to be very adept at keeping things under wraps.

My mother who lives in a care home was vaccinated this week (I didn't know when this would happen) but by accident I walked into her room just after a care worker had taken her back (as a precautionary measure). I had bought some supplements for her, so I immediately gave her vitamin D3 and liposomal vitamin C twice (she didn't want to take any zinc).

They gave her some pastry afterwards decorated with the word thank you and a little syringe on top. I couldn't help staring at it for a while. Some people may have thought it was creative, I just thought it was sick, like rubbing-it-in sick.

The declaration of health I found in her room which had to be filled out asked the following questions:

* Do you have within 7 days an appointment for another vaccination before or after this vaccination?

* Will you have an operation under anaesthesia within 2 days after the first or second vaccination?

* Have you had a severe allergic reaction before?

* Have you (had) breast cancer?

* Do you take anticoagulants/blood thinners?

* Are you being treated for thrombosis?

* Do you suffer from a coagulation disorder? Which one?

* Did you have an epileptic seizure during a fever or after vaccination in the past?

I think we are all in the same boat regarding having friends, family and co workers who are eager to get the vaccine. The majority simply won't listen to anything you say, and it really won't matter what evidence you provide, they've got their blinders on and just can't go there mainly because of the terrible implications that are too much for them to bear.
Count me in as being in this boat. It's very frustrating and I am genuinely worried for them, my mom in particular. A few weeks ago, she had said that she was going to wait for a year before taking the vaccine (only Pfizer in my country for the moment), to see what happened. But even then she took a flu shot and another one that was recommended by some nurse (norovirus or something). Bad idea, but there was nothing I could do about it, since it's kind of an established fact that anything I say, she'll go against it because I say so. My two brothers, probably even more so, except that they don't argue with me - they just keep quiet while my mom does argue.

For this reason, I had quit commenting on 'the topic' for a few months with them - because it's useless and probably does more harm than good in their minds. We have a chat group for the four of us, and a few days back my mom posted a video in this group, with the message 'please all watch, especially you Windmill knight!' :rolleyes: Well, ok, she was asking for it so I did watch 30 minutes of a very smartly dressed doctor, father of some Instagram 'influencer' posh girl, taking questions from her audience about covid and the vaccine. And for 30 minutes he did nothing but repeat exactly what you hear on the media: covid is terrible, the vaccine is great and super safe, virtually nobody has had any adverse reaction and it's just been like mild headaches and so on, if you can you should run to take it - even if you had covid before! Oh btw, the only vaccine that *may* be a little dodgey is the Russian one - because Russia, I suppose. Really, one of those guys with lots of degrees and zero critical thinking. Or maybe a malicious guy who knows the truth and intentionally misleads people, I don't now.

So after much thought I replied: ok, I watched that, now please go and check this link showing statistics of people actually dying after taking the vax in the US, and I also quoted some fragments from Pierre's article and explained why I thought mRNA vaccines were such a bad idea. They really didn't argue with me and my mom's reply wasn't so dismissive, so I thought maybe that didn't go too bad and some of the info sank in.

The very next morning, one of my brothers posts a link to the government website where people above 60 (like my mom) can register to get the vaccine asap, and the other brother announces that he has already recruited his children to try to sign her up, since it's so difficult because of the demand on the website. And she is so very grateful. And I'm just left scratching my head, wondering if they read a single word of what I had just written the day before. And if they did, shouldn't they be at least a little curious or concerned about what all that was about? I wasn't expecting them to agree with all that, but at least to make a minimal effort to consider that all may not be well with that vaccine. But nope! The smartly-dressed doctor said it's all good, and she's got a lovely influencer daughter, and the media says it's ok all the time, so it must be true! I mean, it's their health and lives at risk, and they are trusting whatever appears in their minds to be a source of authority without any questioning, research or depth of thought. It's literally like those people who see a man in a suit walking down the electric stairs that go up, and change direction to do the same as 'The Man'.

It would be funny if it were not for the fact that my mom and potentially many other people I know might be heading for severe injury, illness or death in the near future. And I don't know if I should try to get the message across again or just sit tight and respect their very painful lesson. :-(

Windmill Knight,
I think you can't do anything more, just wait and see. You are not the only one in this situation, the wave of people that believe what the media says or the Ptb say is so enormous. What can we do against this tsunami? You did what was possible. In this situation everyone have a choice. Everyone is here now to make a choice. Let them live their choice, the consequences of their decisions. It is their way to learn, maybe.

I don't try anymore. When I learn that friends have taken the vaccine, I find myself giving up on them with sadness. Truth is, nothing I could have said or shown them would have made a bit of difference. And anyway, what would be the point after they have already taken the vaccine, even kind of begged for it? They need to feel they did the right thing. Being Debbie Downer would ruin any future interactions.
There's maybe some truth to the idea that when you stop fighting about stuff the relationship is doomed. You fight because you care. In this case, it isn't fighting, rather just trying to give protective information. But when I think back over the years, it was only met with low grade derision.
Example is a friend that went on and on about techniques for hiding income with Alexa in the room. When we left the house, I talked to her about my concerns for those things, and this was met with hostility. Because, Alexa and and similar tools are for our own good, and she has nothing to hide. Now, I won't be welcome in her home for being unvaccinated, even though I have (IMO) a reasonable medical contra-indication. That should solve any issues of future interactions.
I should have given up a long time ago.
Next week I'm going to see an old friend that is coming to USA just to get the vaccine. I've decided, with great sadness, to say nothing.

I saw the story about Captain Tom Moore dying.
I would like to offer "my 2 cents".

First I must add:
"What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only."

Here, is my "Alternate Reality View" gained through studying Biological Natural Laws, and as such, the Natural response this elderly mans body was exhibiting, after the sum of his experiences last year.

Starting in early April 2020, when he was 99 years old, he raised over £30 million, ALL for the National Health Services.
Money for the "Health Care System"!
So, big hint right there, a Medical Main Stream "Believer"!

For 24 days, he walked 100 laps around his garden, and celebrated his 100th birthday on April 30th.
The British held him up as a National Treasure, a Hero of Epic proportions!
The British Army gave him an honorary award, and the Air Force did Birthday Fly overs in his honor.
He was a STAR.
How wonderful and exhilarated he must have felt.
Then, he was rewarded with a knighthood, by the Queen of England.
Published not one, but two books as well Tomorrow Will Be A Good Day and One Hundred Steps.

He also became the oldest person to be featured on the cover of British GQ Magazine.

Yet, what happened at the beginning of this "scamdemic",back in December of 2019, or January 2020, when it was first announced?
I bet he had a moment, that is all it takes, to be deeply frightened.

Probably while sipping tea and watching the BBC News on his Telly, and then, hearing abut this invisible Enemy "germ", ATTACKING Humanity, his breath caught, in his chest, for a brief nano second, he was scared to his core.... his Psyche was taken Off Guard, Shocked, by the "Fear" of death.

Now, this is where I go all GNM:
At the moment of his perceived "Death Fright" his body started building MORE lung tissue, enlarging the alveoli sacks, to improve the function of the lungs. This supplies the organism with more oxygen so that the individual is in a better position to escape from the life-threatening situation.

I know this, because I have also experienced "Pneumonia".
I say "I know" because I can vividly remember the "shock" of the "Death Fright" that I experienced months before the onset of any "pneumonia" symptoms.

During the months after the incident, I was in a heightened state of awareness, LOTS of energy, and very alert and in tune.

When I RESOLVED and released those earlier experienced "Feelings/Thought Loops/Fears, that Death was eminent", my body went into an extreme healing phase.
There was a lot rebuild and heal, lung and bronchial tissue to get rid of, because the "fear" and memory loops had stayed in the back of my mind for several months.

When Psyche resolution happens, that is when Healing of the tissues begins.
The body gets rid of the unneeded emergency built tissue, stuff that is now considered excess and not essential for daily life.
That is also when the "Medical Association" steps in with diagnosing...and the "un wellness" of coughing up phlegm, high fever and fatigue are deemed "sickness" "disease" and possible "death", Pneumonia is diagnosed and the circus begins...

I have studied the reasons WHY.
This is my interpretation:

We are in/connected to/operating Biological Bodies.
Complex and amazing biological systems that were Intelligently CREATED and Designed, incorporating all the other Multi -Consciousness Units, blended and combined with ALL the 2nd and 3rd Density DNA on this Earth!

We are engineered to survive AFTER a DEATH FRIGHT.

But, to deal with a possible death battle, we may need more lung tissue to enable us to breath better,or, so it seems.

From the GNM web site:
BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the lung alveoli is a death-fright conflict because, in biological terms, the death panic is equated with not being able to breathe.
[...]A death-fright can be experienced in any life-threatening situation, for example, in the course of an accident or during a medical emergency. By far the most common death-fright conflict, however, is brought on by a diagnosis shock, particularly by a cancer diagnosis that hits a person like a death sentence. Statements by a physician such as “the cancer is malignant”, “inoperable”, “aggressive”, “invasive”, “metastasizing” or remarks like “you have six months to live” and other verdicts of this kind can evoke an acute death panic.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, then, This past December, Captain Sir Tom gets a free Vacation to Barbados, for him AND his Family!
View attachment 42328

See where he says"The support I have been shown in 2020 has given me renewed energy..."

This is where I beg to differ, having experienced the "renewed energy" and heightened awareness while processing a "Death Fright" conflict, myself.

Over the year, Captain Tom had built a LOT more lung cells and as well, several other biological Survival systems were also kicked up, in preparation to deal with the Fight against Death....which, by the way, still hadn't happened...a year after "the ENEMY Death Scare" happened, but was still unresolved, un released from his Psyche, so in esence, the coming Fight was "still on the books", shall we say.

He had more air, he had energy, and of course, was experiencing the high alert stage that Nature provides when you are on the look out for DANGER!

BARBADOS!!
Upon his arrival on December 12, Captain Sir Tom was treated to a number of activities, including high tea with Governor General Dame Sandra Mason at the St. Ann’s Fort, Barbados Defence Force.

The guest of honour was also greeted by Minister of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Cynthia Forde, and Minister of Home Affairs, Information and Public Affairs, Wilfred Abrahams.
View attachment 42329
100-year-old Captain Sir Tom Moore giving the thumbs up during high tea at St. Ann’s Fort last evening. He is joined by fellow centenarians Ena Collymore-Woodstock (left); Warrant Officer II, Elder Bishop (right). Also pictured are Minister of People Empowerment and Elder Affairs, Cynthia Forde and Minister of Home Affairs, Information and Public Affairs, Wilfred Abrahams. (A. Reid/BGIS)

Captain Sir Tom also had the pleasure of meeting two of our centenarians, who both have military backgrounds – Warrant Officer II, Elder Bishop, who is a decorated soldier; and Ena Collymore-Woodstock, a Jamaican with Barbadian ancestry, who was among the first women from the Caribbean to join the Auxiliary Territorial Service, a branch of the British Army during World War II.

So, just a question to ponder here.

Have you EVER gone on Vacation, had a great time, and then upon coming home, got SICKER that Hell?
It Happens A lot.
The usual thing people do, is run to a clinic, and get a diagnosis of some kind of "Houbis Calubis" and a bunch of meds.
But, if you think about it:
Vacation tends to "Quiet the Mind"
We tend to "Put things to Bed" and RELAX on vacation.
We get right with our inner spirit, Resolve conflicts and issues, in our minds, and our thoughts change.
WE RELAX.

Ol' Captain Tom probably partied like it was "1999" while on Vay-Cay, I'm thinking.

Exactly what date they returned is hard to determine, but it appears that he spent the whole month of December in Barbados and India, and returned early January.
He became ill, and was ill for several weeks, during January, before going into Hospital according to this article:
View attachment 42331
View attachment 42332

Captain Tom had not been seen in public since returning from a bucket-list holiday in Barbados after Christmas.

On January 31, it was announced that he was being treated for coronavirus after contracting pneumonia, which had prevented him from having the Covid vaccine.

View attachment 42333

So, I didn't bet you, but he didn't get the jsb.

They didn't have to vaccinate him.
He was already a Dead Man Walking...

Geezus, that looks so bad, since he started out his Fame with walking and all.
But still, the way I see everything now, is when false "Beliefs" are in charge, and people don't resolve and heal stuff, because of lies, everything seems to take on such a dark comedy of errors.

He was probably too weakened to complete the large amount of tissue healing needed to happen, especially when they took him to the hospital, got swabbed and found out he had COVID.
The invisible enemy GOT HIM!!
A new death fright kicked in...

If in Hospital he got snowed with pain meds, those would have knocked his energy down even lower, and who knows, they probably even put him on a ventilator at the end.

From what I have seen happen to elderly in "care", the IV fluids alone would have crashed his kidneys as well as added WAY too much fluid into his lungs.

Also, for what its worth,during WWII, he was stationed in Burma, which entailed battles against Imperial Japan, among other Asian disputes.

@Debra the plot thickens!

The Mail wrote an article which they later deleted and re-wrote... In this article they said Captain Tom had the jab!

I couldn't be more thrilled that The Queen, Prince Phillip, Captain Tom and Joan Bakewell have now all had their jabs, but if past form is anything to go by, there's every possibility that Feb 16 will come and go, another Tory Target that wasn't acheivable for all sorts of unlikely reasons. This time will it be a shortage of clip boards for the inevitable forms each jab requires.

repeat exactly what you hear on the media: covid is terrible, the vaccine is great and super safe, virtually nobody has had any adverse reaction and it's just been like mild headaches and so on, if you can you should run to take it - even if you had covid before!

There is abnormally much "advertising" in favor

for mRNA and other "vaccines" - and in fact. determined at least in Europe, by the Investigative Corona Comity Berlin, 36th meeting in the end of the video - through Lawyer Dr. Renate Holzeisen (north Italy, Tirol), the info is a direct violation and a criminal act

Because the "vaccines" have NOT gone through all tests, is experimental, and the trials are still open until 2022. And the claim they are safe are also directly a criminal act, for whom you in the EU can be personally charged with a lawsuit, if you claim that.

Good to know !

Windmill Knight,
I think you can't do anything more, just wait and see. You are not the only one in this situation, the wave of people that believe what the media says or the Ptb say is so enormous. What can we do against this tsunami? You did what was possible. In this situation everyone have a choice. Everyone is here now to make a choice. Let them live their choice, the consequences of their decisions. It is their way to learn, maybe.

Is it possible ?

That if a person is meant to go through a lesson, even really painful - that ones active information will have no true effect on that person's path ? But those who are in the "middle", indeed can be supported with information revealing the dark side of these suspect "vaccinations" ?

I am slightly torn between "staying passive" and "being active" - and I ponder a lot about it. Yet - I often find myself in a position, where I still choose the latter. I am rather a (matrix) system buster and a resistant fighter - yet I choose my fights with awareness today.

At the same time am aware, of that I might interfere with others free will - albeit I do not truly know, even get some indication that I do not have a true influence of other people's free will. (i am not forcing them to take in my information) I have abstained to inform some people, but most of the time I do inform people a lot: I have too much information in depths about the vaccines in detail, that staying passive and silent - is no option anymore.

I mean, I can't in heart and spirit support myself to stay passive. So, ultimately, I do believe, sense, feel - that people I meet with, have the true final saying, in free will, to make their choice, to choose to get "vaccinated" or not to.

And I don't know if I should try to get the message across again or just sit tight and respect their very painful lesson
After thinking about this and discussing and reading about it on the forum I think I will do exactly this. I guess pushing our ideas and beliefs on others is contrary to what is right i.e. freedom of choice. Perhaps we all need to make our own mistakes to learn rather than someone else making the decisions for us, and learning nothing.

However there is the other side of the coin...if they are not informed of other ways of viewing things they may never be aware that there is an alternative viewpoint to the one they are being fed. It is very tricky.

That if a person is meant to go through a lesson, even really painful - that ones active information will have no true effect on that person's path ? But those who are in the "middle", indeed can be supported with information revealing the dark side of these suspect "vaccinations" ?
Some people asked lately information about covidinia and vaccines. I sent them information. I waited. One woman asked me again to send her more information. The others said nothing, not even a thanks. So I sent information to the woman. Not to the others. Some people are torn in the middle of all this but I think you can not force them. It is their life, after all. This woman is interested and I am here to help her but only if she asks me again. Even with her, that seems curious, I will not insist. People need time also to think.

This is my own quote from info that I posted on a different thread, but this one seems a bit more relevant. Since I wrote that I learned that several of the residents did indeed have side effects but they did not have them immediately. They seemed to come several days later. A number of painful arms, dizzyness, sickness and feeling generally "off". Some of these residents have degrees of dementia so they don't necessarily have the ability to explain exactly what they are feeling. Some of them would not have the mental ability to say very much at all so the figure may well have been higher.

A colleague had to go home sick because her arm became very inflammed, hard and swollen at the vaccine site. She was put on a short dose of antibiotics and something to relieve the itching. Her GP told her that it was "a good thing as it means your body is accepting the vaccination"...Hmmm:cry:
Thanks for posting Tuulikki. I know a man who operates aged care nationwide here in Australia, nice bloke. He has access to information coming out of Europe and the US aged care systems that are not widely reported. He thinks the whole thing is a scam and says that the RNA shots are killing a lot of elderly people and they go unreported by the media. He recommends that if you have to take the vax then only take the AstraZeneca as it's the least harmful of them all. He also believes the bug was engineered and is programmed to mutate into something far more deadly at some time in the near future. I disagreed, too much of a wild card, they'll just release another one.

Looks like AZ, is at best, the best of a bad bunch but will probably turn very nasty in the next few years or perhaps as early as the next flu and cold season. My friend's elderly parents in England took AZ, as did my elderly cousin in Scotland, nothing to report yet.

Will keep you posted and thanks for your input everyone.

Cheers

It would be funny if it were not for the fact that my mom and potentially many other people I know might be heading for severe injury, illness or death in the near future. And I don't know if I should try to get the message across again or just sit tight and respect their very painful lesson. :-(

I had been sharing them information about Covid19 and this last months about the vaccine, my parents took the flu shot as well on September, was not able to prevent that, their choice.

About this vaccine, had been sharing more, since they do not want nor know how to get more information from the Internet, I print them articles, if they want to read them, their choice.

Last one was from Mercola's How COVID-19 Vaccine Can Destroy Your Immune System (saw it at SOTT, but did not saved that bookmark, so this link is from Mercola's site.)

Fortunately, my parents decided not to sign up for this one, mother told me that, she and father agreed to wait until this experiment pass after both read last article. Had helped also that, even though my silbings are more into vaccines, they had been informing themselves about this one and we had been sharing information as well.

We have our parents at home, and we take - literally - care of them.

I was thinking that perhaps I share them information because although, it would be their lesson.... Are those kind of lessons that I prefer to pass...because I would have to take care of them and suffer them, both parents are difficult patients.

Even though both have pensiones and the are able to use their public medical insurance, my father stop going due the lack of medicines and, mother had never trust the public hospitals, so when something happens they go to private ones, they avoid going because it saps their budget. Homeooathy had helped a lot in that case.

My dad had pneumonia in November of 2019, since the hospital was overcrowded with patients of dengue and other pneumonias, the doctor preferred him to be taken care at home, I was his nurse so to say, mum was not at home at that time.

My mum got ill past July, it was my turn to be her nurse. She also gets very tired and can't do much anymore either of house chores. The budget is not enough to hire nurse. So we (me and silbings) help them, as far as we can.

Cannot say the same with other family members or friends, one can only share or not, or not any more because they prefer to trust/believe the government, god media experts, other friends, doctors etc. In that case one has to let go.

I saw a webinar of mexican paediatricians within the narrative of how this vaccine will help the society back to normal, the tittle "COVID-19 vaccines and the risk of allergic reactions How should we proceed?" caught my attention.... By God, they are preparing themselves for adverse events in children. In short, the main advice is to have epinephrine at hand at the time of the shot with quantities mentioned according to age and whatever else result later.

Was shocking to listening to their simplicity and shallowness on the subject, I have been acquiring last year more knowledge by listening to better doctors, epidemiologists, analysts, nurses, researchers, etc.

There were also questions from the audience (around 1000 health workers)... A person with multiple cormobilities with 60+ years old asked whether she take it or not, their answer of course, yes. Because, it was beyond better to take the vaccine rather to have the Covid-19. 🙄

My mother needed to go to the traumatologist last week for a knee problem, the doctor told her that, even though he knew it was a human experiment, he took the vaccine and said so proudly.

Vaccine deaths in the Netherlands.

Source: Fifteen elderly died within days of receiving a Covid-19 vaccination

Monday, February 8, 2021 - 16:10

Fifteen elderly died within days of receiving a Covid-19 vaccination

Fifteen people out of the first half-million receive a Covid-19 vaccination died within nine days of their inoculation. All of the people with fatal outcomes had either multiple underlying health issues, or serious health problems, according to Dutch pharmaceutical risk research center Lareb.

Two of them were between the ages of 70 and 84, and the other 13 were aged 85 or older. They died as soon as one day after an injection with the vaccine.

“About half of them developed symptoms identified as side effects, such as fever, nausea and general unwellness in the days after vaccination. These complaints are not in themselves the cause of death, but may have contributed to the deterioration of their already fragile state of health in these frail older people,” Lareb said in a statement.

The organization pointed out that 200 nursing home residents die from Covid-19 out of an average of 750-800 weekly nursing home deaths.

Some 25 people also suffered from a severe allergic reaction to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, with eight definitively determined to have had an anaphylactic response. In some cases it took several hours after the injection for the allergic reaction to develop.

A total of 2,812 patients have reported side effects which occurred soon after vaccination. Nearly 95 percent of these reports were from people given the vaccine from Pfizer/BioNTech, the first vaccine approved for use in Europe. The other 113 cases involved the Moderna vaccine, the second candidate approved. It was not immediately clear which vaccine was used in another 38 reports.

Lareb said that 1,476 people said they suffered from muscular pain, 1,356 had headaches, and 1,284 felt pain at the injection site. Fatigue (1,204), feeling unwell (1,170), chills (756), nausea (576) and fever (514) were the other top complaints. Most side effects reported were mild, and disappeared within a few days.

“These are known complaints with all vaccines. These complaints are also consistent with the effect of the corona-virus vaccines. The vaccines stimulate the body's defense against the corona-virus.”

Fourteen people with epilepsy also had seizures after the vaccination, which could have been triggered by a fever caused by the shot. An estimated 571,361 doses of a corona-virus vaccine have been administered in the Netherlands since January 6, including 321 thousand given out at a GGD [Municipal Health Service] location. Some 156,500 were given to long-term care home residents, and nearly 94 thousand were administered at a hospital.

Coverage in Dutch:
Vijftien ouderen overleden na coronaprik, waarschijnlijk door onderliggende problemen

Thanks for posting Tuulikki. I know a man who operates aged care nationwide here in Australia, nice bloke. He has access to information coming out of Europe and the US aged care systems that are not widely reported. He thinks the whole thing is a scam and says that the RNA shots are killing a lot of elderly people and they go unreported by the media. He recommends that if you have to take the vax then only take the AstraZeneca as it's the least harmful of them all. He also believes the bug was engineered and is programmed to mutate into something far more deadly at some time in the near future. I disagreed, too much of a wild card, they'll just release another one.

Looks like AZ, is at best, the best of a bad bunch but will probably turn very nasty in the next few years or perhaps as early as the next flu and cold season. My friend's elderly parents in England took AZ, as did my elderly cousin in Scotland, nothing to report yet.

Will keep you posted and thanks for your input everyone.

Cheers

May I suggest some caution about AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine ?

You say, that a nice bloke in Australia recommends, to take AstraZeneca's vaccine, what he considers least harmful of all the covid-19 vaccines. Would you be willing to look a little bit deeper in that claim ? How do we even know that AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine would be "least" harmful ?

The latest Phase-3 trials are still open (e.g. without true final conclusions - only claims - plus the typical issue with insufficient data and tests, and no conducted cross-reaction tests with other medications, and meager/no fertility tests!). In other words - just the same story as with the other mRNA Vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech whose TRIALS are still open until 2022, and 2023.

Now let's look at AstraZeneca/Oxford

The name is "ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AZD1222)" - which is based on a so called "DNA Adeno Virus / A Non-Replicating vector virus" - which means some gene sequences are claimed having been removed from the virus, so it can't replicate / can't insert itself into the human genome. The AstraZeneca claims that it is totally ruled out for such a DNA vector "vaccine" to alter our chromosomes.

Wrong !

In order to start the integration process, in order to become active in our gene expressions - it has to insert itself into the human genome !

Studies show clearly e.g. in "The Lancet" that Non-replicating Adeno-Virus indeed can make "temporary" (?) modifications/alterations to our chromosomes: between in 0.001% to 1% of our cells are affected. With that follows the potential effect on genes getting switched on/off, with the higher risk of cancer development. Reports of Spinal-cord inflammations have reported. The suspicion is that people with latent illnesses, carry a higher risk of side effects from the AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine.

It is a mythos to believe that companies have total control over our intricate, highly complex DNA / RNA processes going on in our body & cells. They do not !

Potential Chromosome alterations - I wouldn't call "least harmful"

I am not sure if I would call AstraZeneca's vaccine to be least harmful - especially given that the company has lied in public, about rather serious issues, like chromosome alterations. I would in this case rather suggest to look more into Sputnik V being the least harmful, if any).

A in german language held video ->

Biologist Clemens Arvay from the RPP Institute goes into the AstraZeneca/Oxford "vaccine", explaining what I just wrote here. Attached to that youtube video, he lists many links of the studies / The Lancet / British Journal / about Adenovirus / 'Cautionary Tale of adenovirus type-5 vectored vaccines' / etc.

Who is it for ?!

I remember Dr Wolfgan Wodarg said about the data from AstraZeneca claiming to be 90% effective - that the true effect enhancement effect in reality was equivalent to a mere 0.35% (I don't remember the exact number - but it would take 1 person to have a protection, while 299 people have to carry the burden of potential side effects from the Vaccine - without protection for "covid")

Par Excellence ?

I truly can't, not even with my best intentions, see any honest "benefits" from such "vaccines", claimed to be effective and pretty harmless.... Because every time we look into deeper into them - there is no "less harmful" to find. Especially not, considering what we so far have learned from what powers the Plandemic !

Back
Top Bottom