From another twitter post:

Eg9iGeuWoAAtwJ6

Valid?
Previously:
Conservative lawmaker says Ohio governor should be impeached
Aug 24, 2020

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) ” Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine should be impeached over his handling of the state’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, a conservative GOP House lawmaker said Monday as he announced a long-shot effort to unseat one of the state’s most well-known politicians.

Cincinnati Rep. John Becker said he has drafted 10 articles of impeachment against the first-term governor in an effort currently backed by two other conservative House lawmakers.

Becker accused DeWine of improperly shutting down the March presidential primary, arbitrarily ordering some businesses closed while allowing others to remain open, failing to anticipate record unemployment claims, and instituting an unpopular statewide mask mandate.

‘With deaths and hospitalizations from COVID-19 flattened, the Governor continues to press his boot on the throat of Ohio’s economy,’ Becker said.

Daily new cases of the coronavirus have fallen below a seven-day average of 1,000, down from much higher tallies earlier in the summer.

In an interview, Becker acknowledged his move was likely ‘political suicide’ but also said as a term-limited lawmaker not on the ballot for another position, his political future was already uncertain. His goal was trying to help the people whose jobs have been lost, wedding plans ruined, and graduations cancelled, he said.

‘They’re telling me the cure is far worse than the disease. Everybody I talk to, they take the disease seriously, they know it’s real,” Becker said. “But there’s an appropriate reaction to it that people want to take and the governor’s reaction is way over the top.’

An impeachment website lists Rep. Nino Vitale, a Republican from Urbana and a frequent critic of DeWine and the mask mandate, and Rep. Paul Zeltwanger, a Republican from Mason in southwestern Ohio, as the only other backers of the movement.

While DeWine’s approach has plenty of critics, he also has broad support from major business groups and the Ohio medical establishment, and actual impeachment seems unlikely. DeWine has also served as a state senator, congressman, lieutenant governor, U.S. senator and attorney general.

Full story:

According to WITS website (World integrated trade solution, which is a trade software provided by the World Bank for users to query several international trade databases.), basically every country in the world has been buying COVID-19 PCR test kits well before the plandemic. The link for 2018 arrived to my inbox from a friend. I checked other years too. There is no data for 2020, naturally, neither for 2016 but since 2017 the numbers are there, very similar and slightly rising each year, trading value in billions USD for many Western countries and in hundreds of millions for the rest of the so called developed world. EU is included in the list at the top while the EU member states have also been buying individually. Does EU have a private stock? 🤔.

I would not be surprised if countries were buying just some PCR tests but COVID-19 test kits? In 2017? I don't know what to make of it. The source is legit but maybe I am reading it wrong. Anyone?

Here are the links:

This screenshot is from the top of 2017 table:

View attachment 38774

This 'revelation' seems to be making its rounds on the internet. As you say, it's hard to say how significant this is. On the surface, and without expertise in these things, it looks quite damning. But I'm sure that the 'financial wizards' will find a way to dismiss this. I've also taken some screenshots and downloaded a few Excel files from these pages.

I stopped discussing covid with my work friend when she made it clear that she believed the hype of the MSM. She watches local news and even though I suggested SOTT.net and nomorefakenews.com, as far as I know, she never read anything there. We stopped talking at all for a couple of weeks, then she broke the ice with some work comment. (Talking, i.e. instant message at work). So now, we chat about work or other stuff she does (she's heavy into mediumship training right now). If she makes any comment even vaguely connected to covid, I ignore it.

I just received a text from her that her mom had tested positive for covid. Her mom is in a nursing home due to Alzheimer's. My friend and her dad haven't been able to visit the woman since the scamdemic started. So my question is, should I try once more regarding the covid scam by sharing an article by Rappaport (one of his latest is about the number of false positives in the testing (The whole scam just fell apart: COVID test, overwhelming number of false positives « Jon Rappoport's Blog). Maybe she is ready to hear somethig now? Or should I just leave her alone?

I stopped discussing covid with my work friend when she made it clear that she believed the hype of the MSM. She watches local news and even though I suggested SOTT.net and nomorefakenews.com, as far as I know, she never read anything there. We stopped talking at all for a couple of weeks, then she broke the ice with some work comment. (Talking, i.e. instant message at work). So now, we chat about work or other stuff she does (she's heavy into mediumship training right now). If she makes any comment even vaguely connected to covid, I ignore it.

I just received a text from her that her mom had tested positive for covid. Her mom is in a nursing home due to Alzheimer's. My friend and her dad haven't been able to visit the woman since the scamdemic started. So my question is, should I try once more regarding the covid scam by sharing an article by Rappaport (one of his latest is about the number of false positives in the testing (The whole scam just fell apart: COVID test, overwhelming number of false positives « Jon Rappoport's Blog). Maybe she is ready to hear somethig now? Or should I just leave her alone?
I would Keep trying. The article may help her. Likely none of her friends will be able to .

I'd express sorrow for the bad news, wish her mother a quick recovery and leave it at that. You could offer to listen to any emotions she's experiencing if she wants someone to talk to but I wouldn't take the opportunity to try and feed her more non-mainstream covid related stuff.

As per your post, she already expressed she wasn't interested in non-mainstream view of covid so I'd respect that.

Ps, the above is just my opinion.

A few notes on the recent massive Berlin protests (see this article on Sott). The authorities initially banned the protests, but amont the Anti-Covid crowd there is now a group of excellent lawyers who don't put up with this. They said in a statement that this ban is so blatantly illegal that it won't have a chance withstanding their appeal before the courts. To ban protests, you need extremely specific dangers that you can point out, none of which applied here of course. Plus, the Berlin senator for the interior, who initiated the ban, openly declared it's because of the political opinion of the protestors, which of course is totally against the law. So naturally, the courts ended up allowing it, but they declared the decision on the same day of the protests. AND the police didn't change their orders! - which were still based on the assumption that the protests are banned. The orders were "use massive force to prevent the illegal protests", even though at this point they were legal! This led to some ugly scenes of police violence. At one point, the organisers even had to evacuate RFK Jr. during a spontanous speech (not his main speech) to protect him! On the other hand, it seems that there were also quite a few dissenting police officers.

The protest movement is growing into a well-organized force to be reckoned with, some very smart people among them. Their lawyers are giving the authorities hell, filing all kinds of lawsuits, including criminal lawsuits against police officers. Since the German constitution is so strict because of the Nazi experience, the courts often have no other choice than ruling in favor of the protestors.

Finally, about the "violent right-wingers in front of the Reichstag" that the MSM reported all over the place: this is kind of a fringe right-wing movement ("Reichsbürger") that, as the real protestors point out, is pretty much run by the interior intelligence agency ("Verfassungsschutz"). It is very suspicious that even though the real protests were banned initially, the protest by this group (a few people) in front of the Reichstag was allowed, and there was hardly any police officer present. It smells of a set-up, and this group is not connected to the "real" protest movement at all.

Wow. Very surprised no one on here hasn't posted Chairman Dan's "roadmap" already. As predicted really... essentially another 6 weeks of hard lockdown (at least)

VICTORIA'S ROADMAP OUT OF THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN - WHAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO AND WHEN:
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has announced his roadmap out of the strict COVID-19 lockdown restrictions currently in place throughout Victoria
Step one: The first step will come in to place on September 13.
Step two: The second step will be implemented when Melbourne has 30-50 COVID-19 cases a day on average over the past 14 days. The aim is for this to come into place on September 28.
Step three: The move to step three will occur when there is a daily statewide average of five new cases over the past 14 days. The aim is for this to come into place on October 26.
Step four: The move to step four will come when there have been no new COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days. The aim is for this to come into place on November 23

COVID Normal: After 28 days of no new COVID-19 cases, things will return to normal.

Step one - 11.59pm on September 13:
- Curfew will be eased to 9pm-5am
- People can still only leave home for the four reasons (shopping, exercise, work and care or medical attention)
- Public gatherings increased to two people, or a household, for a maximum of two hours
- Singles can have one nominated person to their home as part of the 'singles social bubble'
- Childcare and early educators to remain closed
- Schools will continue to learn remotely unless they have exemptions
- Adult education to continue to be done remotely, unless they have exemption
- Only go to work if you are in a permitted industry
- Cafes and restaurants will continue with take away only
- Retail businesses will remain open for essential shopping, with others only operating with click and collect
- Only one person per household can do the essential shopping

Step two - September 28:
- Public gatherings increase again to five people from a maximum of two households
- Childcare and early educators can re-open
- Schools to continue with remote learning, but Prep to Grade Two and Year 11 and Year 12 students will gradually return to class in Term 4
- There will be an increase to permitted workplaces

Step three - October 26:
- Curfew is no longer in place
- There are no restrictions on leaving home
- Public gatherings increase to 10 people together outdoors
- A 'household bubble' will be introduced, so five people from one house can visit another
- Remote learning to continue, but Grades 3 to Year 11 can gradually return to class
- Adult education to continue to be done remotely, but hands on classes will see a phased return to onsite
- Work from home is encouraged
- Up to 10 people can eat together at restaurants and cafes, with the majority of tables outdoor
- Retail shops to reopen, with hairdresses operating under safety measures but beauty stores to remain closed
- Real estate agents can conduct private inspections by appointment
- The one person per household limit on shopping is to be revoked

Step four - November 23:
- Public gatherings to increase to 50 people outdoors
- Up to 20 visitors can attend a home at any one time
- All adult education will return to onsite with safety measures in place
- Groups limited to 20 indoors and a maximum of 50 patrons per venue
- All retail stores to reopen, while real estate agents can operate with safety measures and by keeping a record of attendants

Step five - COVID normal:
- Public gatherings have no restriction
- There will also be no restriction on visitors to homes
- Phased return to onsite work for work from home workers
- Schools to reopen as normal
- Restrictions on hospitality removed, but venues to continue keeping records

I am so very depressed. Gotta love how people are saying "at least it's only a two week extension"..... Erm... How is the curfew ending on the 26th October (at the least I may add) "only two weeks"?!!?!?

The thing for us to grasp about the vaccine issue is that for a large percentage of people the subject of its efficacy is going to be simply non debatable. The programming leads inexorably to that decision. The lock-downs, the masks, the crash of the economy, the perpetual and deliberately bewildering contradictions, are principally designed to make life so intolerable that the rainbow at the end of the unbearable tunnel is a vaccine that promises to instantly sweep aside all these unpleasant life choices and clean the slate, making you warm, virtuous and safe. This is the idea that people will completely invest in. It has been planted day one center stage as the only exit point to salvation. A
Well, a trap needs to be baited, doesn't it? That looks like some pretty good bait to me!

When you look Nazi Germany they did not even have technology, vaccines, poisons as we have today and how did it end up, bonus is that today you can still get information from alternative sources unlike then but people refuse it which shows you the state of majority. So the fire in the sky could seem like blessing in the end at least for the satisfaction to show them who has the final word.
Nazi Germany had concentration camps and a war. Hitler actually despised the 'average' person calling them 'folksey' which I think was pretty synonymous with simple, stupid and easy to manipulate. Easy to lie to.

Now, I think things are just on a bigger and more global scale. And, they can't have a war, so they have to do something else to reduce the world's population.

Our 'glorious leaders' need to learn that it's the ordinary people who have the final word. They keep doing this draconian totalitarian thing over and over again. With the same result. Millions of people dead and suffering. But, they don't care about that. They care about power.

Back
Top Bottom