Yupo - sorry to hear of the deaths in your family - to experience such surrounded by people with mindsets conforming to the propaganda must have been very hard to endure. That you prepared yourself in advance certainly served you well. Condolences.

An interview with one of the lawyers in the lawsuit challenging Ohio's Health Orders - worth watching:

More:
Thank you. I will watch the video. So today my Facebook notice is full of stuff from that group of friends about quick go get tested! Here are the dates and places. Uh... I'll pass.
I just use the account to observe the vibe and maybe comment on a birthday.

Here is an interesting shift I am noticing in German mainstream media:

The article is mainly about their lack of satifisfaction with the fact that Amazon still is selling books that go against the mainstream Corona narrative, such as the book by Sucharit Bhakdi(the medical doctor who was interviewed by Ken Jebsen, featured somewhere in this thread).
What is disturbing(aside from the indirect call for censoring books) is how language has been changed to eerily correspond with Nazi denunciations of enemies.

People who do not accept the mainstream Corona narrative are called " Coronaleugner:innen", and directly compared to " Holocaustleugner:innen", making it sound as if the refusal to accept what is being presented is akin to denying the Holocaust.
Furthermore, every faction that is not aligned with the globalist agenda is given names that are designed to make people distrust them or not take them seriously.

They are unable to call people by their names only; Robert Kennedy Junior is called "Verschwörungsideologe Robert Kennedy Junior", meaning "conspiracy ideologist/demagogue". The same tag is given to "Verschwörungsideologe" Ken Jebsen.

Similarly, they are quick to put people in the category of "als rechtsextrem eingestuft", meaning "judged as extreme right".

I wonder how long it will take them to put badges akin to the Jewish/Yellow Badges on anyone who shows disobedience.

Totally creepy. Safer to blend in? Potentially dangerous times. What might be an extremely subtle, out in the open signal so for to recognize the fellow non-believers? Example: Trump supporters sometimes wore a peach or the color peach (as opposed to impeach), as being more subtle than a MAGA hat. But something so subtle anyone might wear it anyway, like a hairstyle, placement of a barrette, shape of a wristwatch, type of writing implement in hand, shape of a neckline.
external-content.duckduckgo-10.jpg

This 'revelation' seems to be making its rounds on the internet. As you say, it's hard to say how significant this is. On the surface, and without expertise in these things, it looks quite damning. But I'm sure that the 'financial wizards' will find a way to dismiss this. I've also taken some screenshots and downloaded a few Excel files from these pages.

@Yupo very sorry to hear about your loss, take care. :hug2:

#

Well, what do you know...if you now look at the WITS pages that were linked to earlier, it now says 'Medical Test kits (300215)' instead of 'COVID-19 Test Kits (300215) ' [notice the same product code].

Comparison – go to this page:

and compare with my screenshot of the same page from yesterday:

03-COVID-19 Test kits (300215) exports by country | 2018.png

Totally creepy. Safer to blend in? Potentially dangerous times. What might be an extremely subtle, out in the open signal so for to recognize the fellow non-believers? Example: Trump supporters sometimes wore a peach or the color peach (as opposed to impeach), as being more subtle than a MAGA hat. But something so subtle anyone might wear it anyway, like a hairstyle, placement of a barrette, shape of a wristwatch, type of writing implement in hand, shape of a neckline.

I think rather than wearing something that communication is the key there. For the most part I just try to listen and don't get accusatory and throw in some words and phrases here or there that can be interpreted in either way (believing the stuff or not) and see how people react and phrase their words after that. Usually at that point it becomes more obvious if you are confronted with a true believer or not. I'll restrain myself from any forcing of my opinions on to the other person and only plant a seed of doubt and critical thought if the other person really seems to be asking for it. It is rather like how Łobaczewski describes; normal people developing a second language in the face of Pathocratic tyranny and thereby step by step recognizing the people with whom they can talk in that language safely and which people shouldn't be trusted to talk openly about it.

For example: when the others persons says something like "the pandemic is really bad and serious" I answer with something like "The situation is very tragic indeed". I try to only explicitly agree with them (aka directly reinforcing the lie) when there is no other way that I can phrase a response.

If it is pretty clear that the other person has fully bought into the lie, I have no problem to just play along and agree with them.

Last edited:
And now China...

Translated: Traductor de Google

China will experiment with its vaccine with 3,000 Argentines for 12 months, in partnership with Hugo Sigman's Elea laboratory and Dr. Pedro Cahn's Fundación Huesped.

"Fundación Huésped" begins phase III study of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. It is a randomized study (receiving the vaccine or the placebo will depend on the chance), double masking (neither the volunteer nor the research team know if he received the vaccine or the placebo), controlled with placebo (an inert substance), in parallel groups to evaluate the immunogenicity (the capacity to activate the immune system) and the safety of an inactivated vaccine," explains the statement.

Who is behind this vaccine? The China National Biotech Group, which depends on the Chinese government: "The vaccine was developed by the CNBG (China National Biotech Group) in collaboration with the BIBP (Beijing Institute of Biological Products). The BIBP is an institute prequalified by the WHO (World Health Organization), is the main manufacturer of vaccines in China and the only institute that has the regulatory approval of Biosafety Level 3 for the manufacture of vaccines based on virus culture". Along with Argentina, China has chosen to experiment with Phase 3 of its vaccine in Peru, Bahrain and Morocco.

The China National Biotech Group has been working with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and receiving funding for its vaccine projects for many years:

IMG_20200907_134914_348.jpg

Which national laboratory is sponsoring the project? "The sponsor of the study in Argentina is Elea-Phoenix Laboratories, a nationally owned company founded in 1939". Elea was founded by the powerful Sielecki family, had as shareholders the multinational GSK and since 2017 Hugo Sigman's Grupo Insud as the main partner of its stock package.[...]Fundación Huésped is a member of RACI, "Red Argentina para la Cooperación Internacional", a platform where multiple foundations come together to receive foreign funding. Who are RACI's foreign "strategic allies"? In their own statement, they include AmCham (US Chamber of Commerce in Argentina), the Ford Foundation, the Konrad Adenauer Sitftung Foundation, the NED (National Endowment for Democracy) and the World Bank. RACI. It also works with multiple embassies, including the US and British embassies.

According to the website of Fundación Huésped one of its main sources of funding is its "Annual Fundraising Dinner". Who are the main contributors to these dinners? Major international laboratories, such as Pfizer, GSK (GlaxoSmithKline), ViiV Healthcare. National laboratories include ELEA and CAEME: Cámara Argentina de Especialidades Medicinales. However, CAEME also represents transnational economic interests. Its board of directors includes representatives from GSK, Novartis, Sanofi, Merck, Roche, Bayer and Pfizer, among 40 other firms.

I found this article pertinent to others as we all try to stay vigilant, ‘revolt’ tyranny in our own way, and strategically enclose as necessary — while also figuring out how to circumvent this ‘great reset.’

It’s seems to layout the strategy for how they plan to roll out (supply) the Covid-19 vaccine in order to meet demand. Airports will be the new hubs of distribution for all things medical within the “Covid-19 cool supply-chain”. It’s related to what I last posted about ‘freezer farms’ starting to be built (Kentucky/Netherlands), and where that article left off…

“Moving parcels with dry ice and critical drug product is not a new thing for UPS. Transportation is our bread and butter,” Wheeler said. “Storing at -80, blast freezing at -80, making sure that time and transit is reduced to a minimal amount, all that is pretty new to us.”

…this article begins, although not just from UPS’ approach. I’ve emboldened text that caught my attention with some speculation of my own in brackets.

As the US prepares to announce a vaccine for Covid-19 and Russia claims [sow doubt, so typical...] its Sputnik-V vaccine will be ready for mass use next month, all eyes are on the air freight industry – and whether it will be able to cope.

But it’s airports rather than airlines that could most be at risk of unpreparedness.

Much of the concern has focused on airline capacity, but with many passenger aircraft still underemployed, that won’t be the worst problem, say air cargo executives, who claim airlines are ready.

Pharma.aero has set up a working group to examine the issues surrounding vaccine transport, but many carriers have already developed their own approach.

Air France-KLM has formed a task force to define what steps are needed and has worked with shippers and forwarders to assess likely requirements.

“We subsequently adapted our operation in terms of equipment and dedicated monitoring and service, as well as the capacity we offer,” said the carrier.

Lufthansa Cargo, which recently expanded its cold chain facilities in Munich and Chicago, says it is also ready for any surge in pharmaceutical shipments.

But, while airlines appear to be on standby, it is the other parts of the supply chain that are more at risk. Temperature-controlled containers are likely to be a challenge, said Stan Wraight, president of SASI.

He added that the problem would be exacerbated by the likelihood that, initially at least, vaccines would most likely be sourced from just one location.

“If you look at where vaccines are being developed, few of those places have the scaleability to produce in large amounts. India is the most likely country to be able to produce in mass volumes – but ensuring enough cool containers are available there will be the issue.” [Expect some freezer farms!]

Airports will also need to be heavily involved, and should be planning now, says SASI. [Strategic Aviation Solution International]
“Supporting these aircraft, especially for those not operated by the integrated carriers, will require trained staff, loading equipment, secure parking spots, etc,” noted Charles Edwards, vice president of SASI, in a research document. [Strategic Aviation Solution International]

The paper identifies seven major US airports which are likely to see the bulk of any US-made vaccine, including Detroit, Philadelphia and Los Angeles. [Kentucky? No link to a paper of course. Interested in the other airports, Denver maybe…]

“These airports should be aggressively establishing protocols and/or facilities to handle the vaccines [with draconian measures and freezer farms…] which will transit their facilities. While the need for transit facilities will likely be low, supporting facilities such as container repair, truck staging, etc, will be required.”

The paper identifies several areas airports should plan for, including traffic routing for trucks, secure truck staging areas, protocols for transport, allocation of terminal space for shipments in a temperature-controlled environment [again freezer farms?], or at least with electric points for containers and an open-access information and data platform for stakeholders. [intelligence monitoring…]

The paper also notes that shipments won’t be purely by air, trucking services also need to ensure a cool chain and sufficient capacity. Volume estimates are high – assuming a 50% vaccination rate, with two doses, it could total 3.5 billion in the US alone [ROI, investors are happy].

But it won’t just be vaccines that require transport. [one can only imagine what’s planned besides what is mentioned below…]

“The Covid-19 supply chain will also include the manufacture of vials and stoppers to contain the doses, syringes, cartons (likely insulated) to transport doses, and so on. Given the nature of the product, secure transport operations will be required to protect and monitor [security state…] these products,” noted Mr Edwards.

Well, keep a look for new buzzwords - cool chain and Covid-19 supply chain, along with freezer farms. This could also be a means to ‘unleash’ an additional outbreak if people/countries don’t buy into it. That’s just a hunch, but really not an uncommon form of economic extortion at a macro-scale given the playbook of the ‘predator-state.’

This quote from the Cs also came to mind:

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Lastly, here’s some links to supply-chain news if anyone else is interested in following. Lots happening in this space given the 4IR plans of the technocrats:

@Yupo very sorry to hear about your loss, take care. :hug2:

#

Well, what do you know...if you now look at the WITS pages that were linked to earlier, it now says 'Medical Test kits (300215)' instead of 'COVID-19 Test Kits (300215) ' [notice the same product code].

Comparison – go to this page:

and compare with my screenshot of the same page from yesterday:

View attachment 38803

Looks like they were a bit sloppy with their page edit:

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 1.58.24 pm.png

I was just finishing ironing kids clothes on Sunday afternoon when my 10 yo kid came to in half-shock that his best friend is in quarantine.
My eyes went dark with my mind started to imagine all possible outcomes of his statement.
I didn´t show it of course...

As it happened, his BF sits in the classroom next to the girl who was tested positive. Now all the kids that sit around that girl has to do test and stay at home in 10 days self quarantine. :headbash:

My kid went to his room and I went to my man to say "the news" and telling him that it just might happen that we will have to go to quarantine and that we have to see if we´re missing some of the supplies, etc.

As I went back to my kid´s room, I found him TOTALLY SCARED and already crying.
"Is that bad mama?" "What will happen next mama?"
I was watching him, getting away from me, pouring questions and figured that - he is moving away from me.
I came to him, hold him and put him on his bed and asked why he is so scared and crying.
He squeezed crying that he don´t want that something happens to me. :scared:

My hearth broke, I was totally pissed by the propaganda and just then realized it´s scope in the schools.
I talked to my kids before, that they shouldn´t be afraid of this corona virus, it is not as the news and schools are saying, (I thought) I explained them that (they are 8 and 10 yo).
But obviously that wasn´t enough.

It hurt my hearth to watch him like that, so my man and I told them again that noone dies from this virus, that it is like a minor cold and he shouldn´t worry himself.
I talked to him again and again and hold him until he stopped crying and I still saw that, yes, he believes us but still with a shadow of a doubt.

Then I remembered all the protests in Berlin and London and we wen´t online and as I showed him how many people came to anti-corona protests in Berlin and London - he was stunned.
"Really mama all those people?"
I said, yes, there is even more but they are afraid to say that because today in this world we must keep to ourselves.
Then I draw out parallels with "us" as The Resistance and "them" as The Empire, and that there are a lot of people being "secret agents to the Resistance" and we are part of it, bla bla bla.....

In the end, he accepted it. Seeing all those people seem to really helped him to see that we are not alone and we´re not the only people thinking different than the school and the media saying.

I´m still pissed and waiting to see if his friend will be tested positive.
If he will, then not only we will have to go to quarantine but also half of their current class and former class because their former class had a gathering on Friday. :nuts:

So war!

No, there is no war on rifles, bombs, airplanes, or even tanks. Since the last century (at least) such a war cannot be won. Of course, it is possible to achieve certain political goals by such a war, but it is not possible to subordinate the country by such means. So what is it about?

In this war, the goal is to reduce the world population to 500 million, and the means to achieve this are the media, the media, the media... Where did I get such ideas that the world population should be reduced? There you go:

"The Taiwanese chemist, a Nobel Prize winner for many years associated with the American universities of Berkley and Harvard, recommended, at a seminar of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, to reduce the world's population to facilitate the transition to renewable energy. Prof. Yuan Tseh Lee said that halving the population by 2050 was a "somewhat ambitious" goal, but that without reducing it, there is no question of sustainability.

"The Vatican invited Professor Paul R. Ehrlich, a member of the Club of Rome and author of the bestselling book entitled "The Vatican". "Population Bomb" to give a lecture during the conference dedicated to the protection of the planet. Since the 1960s, Ehrlich has been promoting the view, actively participating in numerous conferences around the world, of the threatened world catastrophe due to overpopulation. The only way to fight is through top-down birth control.
Interestingly enough, Prof. Ehrlich said that: "there will be widespread hunger in the world as late as the 1990s. The zoologist and etymologist by education wrote in 1968 that half of the Americans, the inhabitants of India and China, would die out by 1990. The British will die out by the year 2000 (sic!)".

Bill Gates : "The problem is that the population grows the fastest when people are less able to cope with it. So in the poorest places, the population will triple by 2050. (...) We have to make sure that we use the tools now so that it is not too late.

Bernie Sanders : "In poor countries all over the world where women do not necessarily want to have a large number of children and where they can have birth control, this is what we very, very, very strongly support ".

Boris Johnson : "The main challenge facing our species is the reproduction of our species itself... The time has come for adults to talk about the optimal number of people in this country and on this planet... the evidence shows that we can contribute to limiting population growth and poverty in the world by promoting literacy and the emancipation of women and access to birth control".

Sir David Attenborough : "The human population can no longer be allowed to grow in the same old uncontrolled way. If we don't deal with the size of our population, nature will do it for us. ”

Paul Ehrlich, former scientific advisor to President George W. Bush and author of "The Population Bomb: "Solving the population problem will not solve the problems of racism ... sexism ... religious intolerance ... war ... economic inequality. But if you do not solve the population problem, you will not solve any of these problems. Whatever problem you are interested in, you will not solve it until you also solve the population problem. ”
""Basically, therefore, there are only two types of solutions to the population problem. One is the "solution to the birth rate", in which we find ways to reduce the birth rate. The second is the "solution to the mortality problem", in which we find ways to increase the mortality rate - war, hunger, plague. ”"

Dave Foreman, co-founder of Earth First: "We humans have become a disease, human smallpox.

David Rockefeller: "The negative impact of population growth on all our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly visible.

Richard Branson: "The truth is: The Earth cannot provide enough food and fresh water for 10 billion people, not to mention homes, not to mention roads, hospitals and schools.

Roger Martin: "On a finite planet, the optimal population for the best quality of life for all is clearly much smaller than the maximum, which allows naked life to survive. The more we are, the less for everyone; less people means better life. ”

Al Gore: "One of the things we could do about it is to change technology, reduce emissions, stabilize the population, and one of the main ways to achieve this is to empower girls and educate them and women. You need to have an omnipresent opportunity to manage fertility so that women can choose how many children to have, the spacing between children... You need to educate girls and empower women. And this is the most powerful leverage factor, and when it happens, the population starts to stabilize

Nina Fedoroff, key advisor to Hillary Clinton: “We need to keep slowing the world's population growth; the planet cannot support more people. "

John Holdren, Barack Obama's Chief Scientific Adviser: "A program to sterilize women after a second or third child, despite the comparatively greater difficulty of surgery than a vasectomy, may be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men."

David Brower, Sierra Club First Executive Director: "Having a child [should] be a punishable offense against society unless the parents are licensed by the government ... All prospective parents [should] be required to use contraceptives, the government would issue an antidote to citizens elected to bear children. . "

Maurice Strong: "Either we reduce the world's population voluntarily, or nature does it for us, but brutally."

Mikhail Gorbachev: “We must talk more clearly about sexuality, contraception, abortion, about the values that control the population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is a population crisis. Reduce the population by 90% to do much less ecological damage. "

Thomas Ferguson, former civil servant in the US State Department's Office of Population: “There is one motive behind our work - we need to reduce our population. Either the governments do it their way, using nice clean methods, or they get the mess we have in El Salvador, Iran or Beirut. Population is a political problem. When the population gets out of control, it requires authoritarian government and even fascism to reduce it ... "

Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II and co-founder of the World Wildlife Fund: "In the event of reincarnation, I would like to restore the deadly virus to help solve the overpopulation problem."

Ashley Judd: "Reproduction is unacceptable and the number of children starving in impoverished countries."

To sum up: those who believe in Covid-1984 (conspiracy theorists - covidians) are mindless and involuntary soldiers of the idea of extremely wealthy and influential people propagating the idea that the world's population is to be reduced to 500 million. These people are easy to recognize, they smell like a coward, wear masks, are aggressive towards people who do not wear masks, prefer to die of cancer than the imaginary Covid-1984 (treatment block), they are supported by such authorities as MSM journalists (main stream media).

Easy money takes away your mind.

Translated by Google translator

I was just finishing ironing kids clothes on Sunday afternoon when my 10 yo kid came to in half-shock that his best friend is in quarantine.
My eyes went dark with my mind started to imagine all possible outcomes of his statement.
I didn´t show it of course...

As it happened, his BF sits in the classroom next to the girl who was tested positive. Now all the kids that sit around that girl has to do test and stay at home in 10 days self quarantine. :headbash:

My kid went to his room and I went to my man to say "the news" and telling him that it just might happen that we will have to go to quarantine and that we have to see if we´re missing some of the supplies, etc.

As I went back to my kid´s room, I found him TOTALLY SCARED and already crying.
"Is that bad mama?" "What will happen next mama?"
I was watching him, getting away from me, pouring questions and figured that - he is moving away from me.
I came to him, hold him and put him on his bed and asked why he is so scared and crying.
He squeezed crying that he don´t want that something happens to me. :scared:

My hearth broke, I was totally pissed by the propaganda and just then realized it´s scope in the schools.
I talked to my kids before, that they shouldn´t be afraid of this corona virus, it is not as the news and schools are saying, (I thought) I explained them that (they are 8 and 10 yo).
But obviously that wasn´t enough.

It hurt my hearth to watch him like that, so my man and I told them again that noone dies from this virus, that it is like a minor cold and he shouldn´t worry himself.
I talked to him again and again and hold him until he stopped crying and I still saw that, yes, he believes us but still with a shadow of a doubt.

Then I remembered all the protests in Berlin and London and we wen´t online and as I showed him how many people came to anti-corona protests in Berlin and London - he was stunned.
"Really mama all those people?"
I said, yes, there is even more but they are afraid to say that because today in this world we must keep to ourselves.
Then I draw out parallels with "us" as The Resistance and "them" as The Empire, and that there are a lot of people being "secret agents to the Resistance" and we are part of it, bla bla bla.....

In the end, he accepted it. Seeing all those people seem to really helped him to see that we are not alone and we´re not the only people thinking different than the school and the media saying.

I´m still pissed and waiting to see if his friend will be tested positive.
If he will, then not only we will have to go to quarantine but also half of their current class and former class because their former class had a gathering on Friday. :nuts:

Totally awful situation. The best thing you did was letting your son know how many others see through this farce. It doesn't hurt to train kids early that the government is most often NOT your friend, but that you do have to learn how to navigate within its laws, etc. Wise as serpents, gentle as doves.

Wow!

I have a question.... If you don't have any symptoms or have very mild symptoms why would anyone take themselves to be tested? Like, what's the purpose of the test result if not to only mean you get locked up??

Does anyone think if they get tested positive they won't have to take the injection when it comes out?

Oh yeah, speaking of injections.... We have lift off!

On a more personal note, my partner is taking herself (willingly) to be tested because her boss said so. She has no symptoms etc... Her only crime was going on holiday. I've tried to advice her to tell her boss she'll happily serve her 2 week quarantine but she doesn't see what the big fuss of being tested is. I've told her regardless of her outcome from these covid tests, I'm not going anywhere near the medical Gestapo running this show - I'm happy to serve my time in isolation / quarantine etc.

Last edited:
I was just lately preparing for a beach weekend with a small group of colleagues, 4 of us, work and geography-related friends for +/- 35 years. These occasional get togethers are nice for socializing and networking on all manner of topics. Truth is my stomach was in knots as I am not really co-linear with them politically, although there is one in the circle I can speak openly and respectfully with, without it affecting our friendship. And oh boy are people mean about politics lately. So for a couple of months I prepared myself to keep my mouth closed as to current events, and just talk about stuff of real importance like the latest in designer countertops. Then at the last moment, my dad died, so the trip was off.
But I found myself in the same situation, this time surrounded by family, going on and on about COV-idiots creating danger for everyone by not wanting to mask up, Orange-Man-Bad telling people to drink bleach, etc. These were medical professionals. Besides the sadness at the loss (father and sister), it was very lonely. I interjected once that POTUS didn't actually tell people to drink bleach, and I immediately felt like a character from Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. Jeez!
I do think these people are lost. SO smart on paper, but not able to think past the MSM spoon drip?
Unbelievable arrogance.
Or am I the arrogant one, projecting?
Anyway, I'm glad I prepared myself to mostly stay in observation mode.
Some good news is that there was no family bickering otherwise.

I'm truly sorry for your loss, Yupo. Having lost my own father several years ago, I know how deeply that hurts. Fortunately, things were politically and culturally calmer back then, so when my family gathered it was purely to console one another and remember him. As it should be. Politics has no place at a funeral.

Regarding their acceptance of the Narrative, despite their being paper-smart: this is also a familiar experience to me. My colleagues are extremely intelligent people; you have to be to work in the field we're in. Yet they all believe the rona is as dangerous as claimed, despite the evidence conclusively demonstrating the opposite. There is effectively no correlation between intelligence and resistance to the narrative, because the narrative does not rely on subtle distortion so much as it does on psychological conditioning achieved via emotional torture and indoctrination. In effect, people have been hypnotized, and susceptibility to hypnosis is predicated on strength of character, not on intelligence.

Basically, people are weak. And that goes especially for people who have been highly educated, because the educational system selects for, and indeed cultivates, insecurity and neuroticism. The result is that the educated have very little confidence in their own capacity, but are constantly seeking reassurance from authority that they really are officially smart ... and they know in their gut that that approval can be withdrawn at a moment's notice, so are constantly vigilant of the boundaries of approved opinion, lest they transgress those boundaries and lose their smart status.

Here is an interesting shift I am noticing in German mainstream media:

The article is mainly about their lack of satifisfaction with the fact that Amazon still is selling books that go against the mainstream Corona narrative, such as the book by Sucharit Bhakdi(the medical doctor who was interviewed by Ken Jebsen, featured somewhere in this thread).
What is disturbing(aside from the indirect call for censoring books) is how language has been changed to eerily correspond with Nazi denunciations of enemies.

People who do not accept the mainstream Corona narrative are called " Coronaleugner:innen", and directly compared to " Holocaustleugner:innen", making it sound as if the refusal to accept what is being presented is akin to denying the Holocaust.
Furthermore, every faction that is not aligned with the globalist agenda is given names that are designed to make people distrust them or not take them seriously.

They are unable to call people by their names only; Robert Kennedy Junior is called "Verschwörungsideologe Robert Kennedy Junior", meaning "conspiracy ideologist/demagogue". The same tag is given to "Verschwörungsideologe" Ken Jebsen.

Similarly, they are quick to put people in the category of "als rechtsextrem eingestuft", meaning "judged as extreme right".

I wonder how long it will take them to put badges akin to the Jewish/Yellow Badges on anyone who shows disobedience.

Very similar to how anthropogenic global warming skeptics were branded 'climate deniers'.

This isn't surprising. With the holocaust, TPTB established a precedent of an official truth which it was legally prohibited to question in any detail (in most countries; even in countries in which freedom of speech nominally applies, there are severe penalties for publicly doubting any aspect of the official version of WWII history). Once that precedent was established, and the phrase 'denier' become a synonym for 'bad person with morally abhorrent views', it was used to place other key official narratives beyond question via the simple device of attaching the label 'denier' to anyone skeptical of that official narrative.

Back
Top Bottom