"Pizzagate" Explodes

renderTimingPixel.png

Ellen questioned for Wayfair partnership

Experts Say Ellen Degeneres Brand is “Bleeding Out” After Latest Abuse and Racism Claims

REDDIT

Question : What's she got to do with child trafficking?

Answer:
A couple of stories have come out lately that seem to contradict the ‘good guy’ persona Ellen portrays. On March 20, comedian Kevin Porter posted a tweet asking for stories people had about horrible ways Ellen treats her employees. He got something like 2,000 responses. You can read them here.

Employees were allegedly fired for taking bereavement days and medical leave, told not to talk to DeGeneres if they saw her at the office, and asked to delete GoFundMe pages used to pay for medical bills not covered by the show’s health insurance. This has led to calls to cancel her talk show. (note: "Calls to" implies that her show has NOT been cancelled as of yet.)

To complicate things even further, there is a conspiracy theory (note: conspiracy theory. This has not been confirmed and several prominent users have dispelled these allegations) going out that Ellen is involved in child trafficking. A Reddit user on July 9 shared a screenshot from Wayfair’s website, which showed the furniture company selling its products for a high price and pointed out that the very names of the expensive cabinets were those that belonged to missing children. Soon internet users began to speculate whether Wayfair’s pricey products were in fact a front for child trafficking. However, a few of them were quick to notice that the American comedian and host Ellen DeGeneres was also selling some of the children’s items from her line with Wayfair. This led them to believe she has, or at least had, a part in child trafficking.

1595353399438.png

Last edited:
I try to stay calm and centered by digging a little deeper into the rabbit hole, but I admit it's very, very difficult.

This is good advice to yourself. The following is not directed at you, but the general air about this topic. There is very unhealthy element of "revenge" and "retributive justice" permeating so much of this so-called "research" going on -- this is psychological trick that lends itself to easy manipulation. There is so much disguised hate in the comments about Ellen, Hanks, Oswald on those other sites, they seem to have zero room left for doubt or caution, and are screaming for blood. This is not a healthy, detached way to the truth. So much of the Qanon followers are hooked into a belief that some Benign Big Brother (aka JFKjr or another) is going to be the messiah, fixing all the ills of the world and raining down fire and justice on the likes of Ellen, Hanks, Hillary, etc. Ellen under house arrest? Laughable. Didn't Q plant that lie about other people, too? Like Hillary!! Q and his followers drift so easily into collective delusion, it's dangerous. What about ol' Kevin Spacey and his insurance files and promise to name names? Nope, still alive, still no files.

Worse, these mob-like calls for retributive justice are easily manipulated and exposed by the PTB/MSM. Yes, I know BLM gets to make all kinds of violent threats (and carry them out), but the world isn't fair (but we know that).

Waking up is about realizing the external sources of emotional manipulation. So many of these sites/boards prey on the easily manipulated who desire to live in a Just World®, to see God® and his Agents® strike terror and pain upon the enemies. Same psychosis as BLM/Marxist -- retributive justice is not yours to dispense. That's a hard and bitter truth. All the higher (and I do mean higher) religious movements say as much. And every higher religion is sooner or later drug into the basement of human desires by a violent fundamentalism. The cycle is set on Repeat®.

I admit, there is some traction in making the Left live up to its own rules of cancellation. But the Left needs to be cancelled by facts, not hearsay and wild accusations -- which the general public just laughs at.

Again, this is not really directed at members of this board at all, where a very healthy outlook is practiced most of the time. I'll leave this here again, Carlos Castaneda's The Fire From Within:
Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it--what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.
Every effort should be made to eradicate self-importance from the lives of warriors. Without self-importance we are invulnerable.

ACTIVE ARREST WARRANT in Florida for Ellen Degeneres

Search was for ELLEN LEE DEGENERES 62 years old living in California.
5 pages
Pay $2.95 and the the whole report.

ARREST WARRANT RECORDS.png

The difference in how she looks between those two photos definitely has nothing to do with makeup, professional lighting, photography and photo-editing.

The only possible explanation is "adrenochrome"... 🤣
Or the fact that she hasn't been going to the salon to show her solidarity with the stay home movement.......

Search was for ELLEN LEE DEGENERES 62 years old living in California.
5 pages
For a long time now I'm following this stuff and for sure there where times I became hyperemotional about it and got lost in it often. No matter what I learned about and read I always returned to this subject- a bit like an obsession(?).
But in 18 years of doing this research I came to the conclusion that never anything big and meaningful happens when it comes to child abuse and trafficking.
I really don't know what these kinds of documents shall tell us. Shall this give us hope, deceive us, keep us from researching, make us look the other way, make us a believer?
For example- Bill and Melinda Gates died in 2013....according to ancestry.com
Bill and Melinda Gates Died in 2013 according to Ancestry.com
bill-and-melinda-gates-indictments-01.png
So what does this tell us? As far as I can see they (or their clones/doubles/holograms/whatever) are still around doing their evil working.

Just my two cents. It is not directed at anyone in particular.

We all need to do a better job on researching where we get information from. I've seen many posts in this thread, as well as the coronavirus and BLM threads, that are presenting links and info that is very questionable.

There is a lot of disinfo on both sides of any issue and that is by design. Much of it is to help create chaos, ignorance, fear and anger. It is also meant to delegitamize actual issues.

Many of us may be at different levels of awareness, life experience, or attained knowledge. There are those who have different challenges to access of information. Some things may just be 'lost in translation'. All things to keep in mind.

We can ask a few questions like 'is there anything to be gained by posting this? Am I sure this is true? If not, does it serve a purpose? Does this add to noise?'

Just something I've noticed lately, no offense meant to anyone. I just think we need to remain vigilant when it comes to research. We have to do our own research as I think it is pretty noticable that peer review in journalism is a joke (that is assuming that it exists or ever did in the first place).

KANO, NIGERIA (AFP) - Police have freed 15 children from an Islamic school in central Nigeria where they were kept in chains and tortured, police said on Tuesday (July 21).

15 children 'in chains' freed from Nigeria religious school

The children, aged between two and 10,
were discovered Sunday in a "dehumanizing condition" at an informal Quran school in the town of Suleja in Niger state, regional police spokesman Wasiu Abiodun said.

In the house where they were found, "three chains used to tie their legs were also recovered", he said.

Mr Abiodun said signs of torture, including scars and wounds were discovered on the children when they were rescued.

He said the cleric who ran the school was arrested during the raid. "The case is under investigation and the suspect will soon be arraigned in court for prosecution," he said.

Informal Islamic religious schools, called almajiri schools, are common in Nigeria, where there is a chronic lack of government services. They are widely criticized for squalid conditions, poor treatment and making students beg on the streets.

Many also operate as so-called rehabilitation centres, for drug addicts and children with behavioral problems.

Last year, police rescued hundreds of inmates in a string of raids on such institutes. Those released complained of torture and sexual abuse by their teachers.

In May, governors of the 19 states in northern Nigeria announced a ban on almajiri schools over fears they could become hubs for spreading the coronavirus.

The difference in how she looks between those two photos definitely has nothing to do with makeup, professional lighting, photography and photo-editing.

Yes of course Keyhole, I do agree.

Attachments

• 1595356988203.png
    1595356988203.png
    639.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 1595357461406.png
    1595357461406.png
    386.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 1595357538519.png
    1595357538519.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 53

The only possible explanation is "adrenochrome"... 🤣

After Isaac Kappy’s death I got semi-obsessed in researching the incident, and one important lesson that I learned through this was that when these things happen theres a huge upsurge of sock-puppets, wannabes and professional distractors on social media. Some are looking for fame and followers (one guy was a musician who ‘feared for his life’ as he streamed from his basement), some are just plain crazy and then there are the pro deceivers who will muddy the waters so completely that it’s impossible to know the truth anymore.
This is exactly what happened after Kappy’s death. There were ‘amateur investigators’ visiting the scene and surroundings, doing interviews with witnesses (who could never be contacted again because they ‘feared for their lives’). One Twitter guy even got ‘suicided’ by hanging, but survived etc.

It’s impossible to know what of this was true and what not, and that’s probably by design. I’m amazed by the professionalism of some of the deceivers. For the record, based on Kappy’s own talks, I do not think he killed himself. There clearly was foul play, but sadly, as I see it, there’s little chance that we will ever know the truth.

Ocean, it's fairly obvious that you are emotionally attached to all that you are finding. I think we all get very upset with this kind of depraved situations. But, you need to tone down your emotionally-driven replies to other members here.

[...]

I think you need to step back a bit, clear your head and emotions, and look at what others have been trying to show you. You may find some valuable things there that can help tune your reading instrument.

I was thinking the same thing, Ocean and I was wondering whether you have ever read that article on SOTT about Marc Dutroux and his networks based on the book by 3 (?) Belgian journalists who investigated the whole thing, called the X Files? I never read the book, but did read the long article and it showed me the importance of meticulous and painstaking research and corroborating evidence of more than one witness. Perhaps you could watch some videos on SOTT and watch and compare how the producers go about their investigations and how much effort and time it took them. In short, let serious journalism be your guide. :-)

But perhaps for now it is best to focus on other topics, take to heart the feed- back you have been given and then head over to SOTT and do some research, because the videos I mentioned above are disturbing to say the least. My two cents.

Back
Top Bottom