"Pizzagate" Explodes

I wouldn't normally think anything of it, but while picking up a random book for some design inspiration and flipping to the index I landed on the Hs and at the top was guess who? Going to the page which was about social media yielded the picture below:

View attachment 37742

@Ocean - Seems he's been at it since 2010, eh? (might be a stretch) Keep lighting that fire, it's all so terrifying. Especially, when the bells, red flags, and spidey sense go off 🥺

Good find maxwell1110. Keep digging!

This is the latest Laura Walker post, who is an astrologer that studies the "Sabian Symbols":

Around the 13 minute mark she addresses the pedophilia problem. This next month, according to her, will be all about the ever-expanding cultural awareness of this stuff; and she also says that those who do this evil BS will start acting irrationally and lash out in many ways to try to stop the spread of these truths, but it won't work. There's quite a bit more on this audio. According to the astrology she shares here these next four or five months will be very intense, and things won't begin to truly settle down until after April of next year (the start of the next astrological new year).
Ketone, I listened to the previous post of Laura Walker, that you posted. Thank you for that. She seems very much in tune with everything and on the mark about many things we are all struggling with at the moment.

I will listen to her latest post now.
Thanks for the update.

Hi @susy7,

I do understand that you want to share some info in french as you said:

Yes sorry! I'm in such a rush to share that I don't always take the time. At the same time my goal is to give French-speaking readers links that are never translated from the United States.

However, as you know, we have many members from many places around the world that speak different tongues. So if everyone does that, we will have many threads about the same subject. So as @loreta said here:

Susy7 it is good when we post a video to introduce what it is about. Just to be clear and then people will decide if they will look it or not. Thank you!

Give a small summary in English of the video and you can add that the video is in french.

So I would merge that thread with the main thread about paedophilia: "Pizzagate expolodes".

Degeneres is under house arrest.
Where did you read that, Ocean? I can't find anything that confirms the above claim.
Yeah, I am also curious to know what evidence you have for that statement? The only place where I can see this idea being pushed is coming from the QAnon community, which we know has a terrible track-record with predictions and is downright wrong about many things. It has been discussed many times here on the forum and the overall consensus is that it is likely a psyop/cointelpro.

It seems to me that you are regurgitating information with little actual data to back it up, and I would expect more from a long-term member here. We all have a responsibility to check that we are not spreading disinformation because of our own biases and lazy thinking, as there are always going to be readers who interpret these posts as though they were true.

Before you post, do you consider whether what you are saying is true and try to qualify that with evidence?

Yeah, I am also curious to know what evidence you have for that statement? The only place where I can see this idea being pushed is coming from the QAnon community, which we know has a terrible track-record with predictions and is downright wrong about many things. It has been discussed many times here on the forum and the overall consensus is that it is likely a psyop/cointelpro.

It seems to me that you are regurgitating information with little actual data to back it up, and I would expect more from a long-term member here. We all have a responsibility to check that we are not spreading disinformation because of our own biases and lazy thinking, as there are always going to be readers who interpret these posts as though they were true.

Before you post, do you consider whether what you are saying is true and try to qualify that with evidence?

Ya if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet and associates with the CIA, then its a psyop. :lol:

I'm not sure but Ocean, are you referring to the ankle monitor that ellen degenerate(no typo) has been claimed to be wearing?

Amazing Polly recommended following Cat Namus which I checked out. He makes a lot of connections, a Q follower doing a deep dive down the rabbit hole of many twists and turns. Ellen comes up as well.

I mentioned Q and since its understood to be a likely psyop operation by most here, I thought I'd explain my thinking for posting. My impressions are that it is likely a diversion/psyop as well but, I've also heard that there are people in this group that are doing a lot of digging and finding compelling connections. So I can put the whole "Q Story" aside and see what they've come up with. That's my thinking behind this persons findings which look compelling to me although some isn't new information. I suspect, since I mentioned Q, people will dismiss it outright. By the way, is Amazing Polly a Q believer?

I thought this was an interesting photo of Alex Soros, Georges son (from the twitter account linked). Has the riddle of the red shoes ever been solved?

1595174582826.png

Last edited:
Where did you read that, Ocean? I can't find anything that confirms the above claim.

I don't know where to start but Ellen Degeneres is going crazy on her twitter feed and posting crazy videos with cryptic messages.

Some say she is under house arrest as she has been spotted wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet. There is even an indictment notice on her from the California Department of Justice and an outstanding warrant for her arrest in Florida. She has been sending cryptic messages via twitter to Tom Hanks who many claim is under house arrest in Australia and is using COVID-19 as a cover up. Same thing with Idris Elba. Madonna has lost her fcking mind and is sending videos of herself doing a parody of her Vogue hit with refrence to ''pasta''and ''Fried fish''. Pasta stands for little boys in the pedo circles and fried fish translates to false flag.

There is just too much info to pass here on one post.

As for Ellen, she claimed not to want to shoot another broadcast of her show with a live audience over fears of COVID-19 but the producers went ahead with the show with Alec Baldwin standing in for her.

Back
Top Bottom