"Pizzagate" Explodes

@susy7's link: Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts in hospital with bacterial meningitis

That photo is creepy. Virginia goes by her married name and lives (lived?) in a square shaped state in the middle of the US. It's not really a secret. She has a husband and family and seems to do well for herself. She seems to have the grounding and center to take them on. She's not a gold digger or "psycho" -- she has a stable life now. She will be big trouble for them. That article says Australia! So she's moving around for a reason, or they are misleading on purpose.

Follow up: Check this out, in 2019 she was still living in the square-shaped state, gave an interview on Epstein ABC... it got cancelled and apparently (perhaps) moved to Australia in 2020. Hmmm.... Why Did ABC’s Big Interview with an Epstein Accuser Never Air?

But what does it mean for her US-based lawsuit if she moved to Australia? Seems like she's bowed out of the fight.

This is looking particularly bad for Epstein-Maxwell-Mossad-Billionaire (US-Israel) relationships. I'm speculating here, but I think that the only reason this has been allowed to stay up is because it implicates Trump (at the end). Or, he implicates himself, so they'll let it stay.

Hi Heather, I am very much appreciative of you taking the time to help me in this dark, depraved subject. I am consumed with the research and everything I discover just reinforces my utter conviction that it is all real. I am not able to post everything I find as it is just too monumental. There is so much out there I just don't know where to begin.
You have given some very important advice. I just get too overwhelmed at times.

Thanks for the introduction about Tom O'Neill's book. it sounds absolutely fascinating.
Hi Ocean. This is very difficult stuff for sure. And it definitely can be overwhelming. Maybe just use this forum to do as you are doing, put the pieces together as you go.

I also believe that these things are happening to children all the time, all around us, and often in plain sight -- as the Wayfair situation would seem to suggest. There is just too much that's surfaced about these types of things for that not to be true. It's a complex web, and we'll probably only come to understand parts of it, just as happened with Tom O'Neill in his efforts concerning the Manson case.

I used to go to a therapist who talked about the kinds of specific childhood memories we all have as "snapshots." And each snapshot is representative of a great deal more. I believe this kind of murky research is rather like that as well. Each new horror that emerges is representative of a great deal more.

Ocean, remember to take breaks from this stuff as needed. It's not worth doing if it's overwhelming to you. So step back from it a bit those times you are feeling that way, and you can return to it again with a fresh mind, and even new ideas when you're feeling balanced again. 🌿

Hi Heather, I am very much appreciative of you taking the time to help me in this dark, depraved subject. I am consumed with the research and everything I discover just reinforces my utter conviction that it is all real. I am not able to post everything I find as it is just too monumental. There is so much out there I just don't know where to begin.
You have given some very important advice. I just get too overwhelmed at times.

Thanks for the introduction about Tom O'Neill's book. it sounds absolutely fascinating.
Hi Ocean. I understand about being consumed by researching this topic. I also became utterly convinced. Late 2016 to early 2017 I was pulling on some threads and all of a sudden my spidey sense went off the charts saying “stop now!!!” I got very scared poking my nose where it shouldn’t have gone - no VPN, or ways to hide my presence, etc. I was screenshotting everything and I still have those in my old iPad. I tried getting some help from someone on steemit who was researching pizzagate as well, and who i trusted, but he was just backing off to focus on his family. Long story short(er), the threads I was pulling on took me to apparently random photos from who knows where, supposedly movie shoot locations, iirc, with pedo symbols in every one. Eventually I got to a ‘login’ page for ‘more information’ and then my gut started screaming for me to back off.

.... has been allowed to stay up is because it implicates Trump (at the end). Or, he implicates himself, so they'll let it stay.

Yes, and finally the press will be played against themselves. So eager to destroy Orange Man Bad they are going to allow all of the Epstein affair to get airtime. But remember how quickly NXIVM got dropped when Trump survived. If we are lucky, we can get 51% of the American people to realize the MSM is the enemy of the people, and 51% can start voting.

The press is going to have a hard time covering all this up. They've accidently covered Ghislaine Maxwell so many times not realizing who she is, she's all over their archives... in thousands of photos.

Epstein's alleged accomplice pictured posing on British throne with Kevin Spacey

I’d say is faked, the clip of the kid jumping out of the box is clearly lower resolution than the rest of the clips used in the ad... creepy!
Even the original poster makes the clarification afterwards

I think we ought to be careful as to letting our pattern recognition run amok, that’s one quick path to lose one’s way.

We've all seen these weird and very disturbing tweets by celebrities and other 'influencers' (e.g. Hollywood peeps) that have been dug up by amateur researchers. The latest example that those of you on Twitter surely have seen is some wannabe 'actor'(?) named Chrissy Teigen (never heard of her before). She's been openly anti-Trump, and I think she was the one who called people to boycott Goya products, because their CEO had praised Trump, or something.

Now the 'citizen investigators' have unearthed her old tweets dating back to ca 2010, and in those you can see the brazen and totally pervert mindset of these satanists, or whatever they are...crazy people. To get you an idea you can look in this thread:

Anyways, what I've been wondering of is why would these sickos who probably are part of an evil pedophile cult openly tweet these pervert, sick and disturbing things? The best reason I can think of is the following:

In Fiona Barnett's book 'Eyes Wide Open' (I've accidentally named it Eyes Wide Shut in a couple of previous posts) she describes the hierarchical structure of this 'cabal'. I wrote about it in this previous post. At the top there's the elite who inherit their positions (the famous 'bloodlines') and at the bottom you have the 'coven people', the wannabes who never can reach the very top because they are 'mugglers' (as in Harry Potter). From what I've read also elsewhere, it seems like the practice of covertly signaling satanic content is something that they believe gives them power over the ordinary people. They sort of throw it in our faces without most of us noticing anything unusual, and then they probably chuckle over their success.

So, my guess is that these sickos that are low in the hierarchy, the non-bloodline 'mugglers', have a great desire to, as Barnett describes, to rise in the hierarchy (as far up as they possibly can) and thus they want to show their masters how daring and brave they are. According to Barnett the 'coven people' are also privately resentful at the elite sickos, since they know that they can never get to the top, so they don't always adhere strictly to 'the rules'.

And as with psychopaths, there are the really smart ones, the pretty smart ones, and then the really dumb ones. Again, as Barnett describes, the dumb ones have no control over their sick and satanic sexual perversions, so they make mistakes (and sometime the elite punishes or kills them for those mistakes). So, I guess the dumb ones don't have the IQ to do this covert signaling in a strategic enough way, they just write tweet like this Teigen-douchebag not thinking about the consequences. The pretty smart ones can do this more covertly and with signals that can be interpreted either normally or 'satanically' (plausible deniability).

Back
Top Bottom