"Pizzagate" Explodes

I just listened to Laura Walker of the "Oracle Report" talk about the astrological energetics at this time, and how they are powerful enough to shine a spotlight on all of the darkness in this world over the next three weeks. She talks about the Wayfair thing and Ellen DeGeneres selling a pillow for $10,000 and how symbolism will be the downfall of the elites. She follows the Sabian Symbols, not regular astrology, because she believes that the elites use those symbols themselves to plan out their hijinks.

I've followed Laura for years, and though she can be a bit flaky, she has been generally correct about the influences she sees possible to occur during specific time frames based on astrological alignments. If she is right here, then these next three weeks will be extremely intense - but the main thing she emphasizes is how the entire child trafficking thing is being exposed now, and to be ready because the elites would literally do anything to keep it all from becoming front-page news.

We are in major "psy-op" time, and the Maxwell thing may be their attempt to color things to their liking and drown out the "noise". She also warns that there WILL be a "second wave" of something COVID-like, and it will dwarf the first, because that's just how these people roll.

Anyway, here is her discussion:

Really enjoyed listening to that, K.C. I've always appreciated people who really seem to know their astrology, especially since it's an area I've never attempted to understand very deeply myself -- although I once had an exceptional natal chart done, and as I go through my life, I'm reminded of so many of the things that astrologist told me about myself since they repeatedly resonate as true. So, the talented readers can be just so helpful.

Connected to the topic is also something that was spotted in one of those weird photos by Tom Hanx. It turns out, that typing the search term seen in Hanx’ image on Yandex opens up a real Pandora’s box with pedophile connotations. In these discussions on Twitter many have posted a video by an amateur researcher, that gives you the idea.

Well, that was hard to watch. He didn't have to show so many images of kids in sexually suggestive clothes and postures. He could have just made his point with a single screenshot of the stuff that comes up with that search term in Yandex. Also, the picture by Tom Hanks with those letters seems a bit of a weak link to me. However, I had no idea that T.H. had been openly accused by that other actor Isaak Kappy and the woman, and that the actor got 'suicided'. That's much more serious!

As for the Wayfair issue, the disturbing thing is that I'm finding it really hard to think of an innocent, mundane explanation for that - much like the Podesta and Clinton emails referring to "pizzas" that could bring their "downfall"! The names of the girls who disappeared are not that common for a mere coincidence with Wayfair, and why on earth would they have such hugely overpriced items? For what I've read on online comments, the website has had that 'overprice glitch' for a long time, so it's not like someone made a little mistake and that was that.

All very disturbing. :(

Truth can be very disturbing. Whitney Reports that Maxwell, is facing minimal charges in light of the gravity of the alleged crimes.
Fast-forward to 8:36minutes, and start from there. (1st 8 minutes are comedyshowstuff).

Snip from Ghislaine Maxwell Charged In Manhattan Federal Court For Conspiring With Jeffrey Epstein To Sexually Abuse Minors

GHISLAINE MAXWELL, 58, is charged with one count of enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, one count of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, one count of conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, and two counts of perjury, each of which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Whitney is an incredible researcher she has been reporting on the 2-teir justice system in the USA for years.
Claims AG Barr deflected or hid things in the iran/contra scandal.
Maxwell Sisters created search engine Magellan back in the 90's and co-created Carbyne the new 911 software that uploads your phone's data on to the Mossad pre-crime Artificial Intelligence platform, etc so forth and more.
Whitney concludes Maxwell will most likely make bail and that will be the end of the show.
~no justice at all.

Thanx again everyone
Aloha~

Had watched the video @aragorn had here - Wayfair and all.

All very disturbing. :(

Yes!

Was interested at the point wherein the guy look to Pope John Paul II, and don't want to explain what is not known; have not looked deeply into him - the reference here in the film was of 1985, 35 years ago. What to make of it?

Had a look and came to realize that the Vatican farms out garment designs, and have not found who designed those particular 1985 garment's and symbols, yet I'm not sure that what is been said was the Pope's doing, if he would have even understood the significance back then as it is today, as the film makes it out to be. Don't know.

Here is a designer (and you can see the significance), Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. You can read here:

Designer Turned Artist Jean-Charles de Castelbajac is the Pope of Pop

1594578993274.png
July 1997. World Youth Day, Paris. “I was entrusted with designing the liturgical vestments for Pope John Paul II and 5500 members of the clergy,” says Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. Photograph by Jean-François Campos.
[/QUOTE]

Back in time there were moves (division) to take the church in new directions. There was also resistance and powerful counter resistance. When it came to art, John Paul II mentioned in a Letter to Artists here:

4. Letter to Artists (1999). This statement is worthy of a line-by-line commentary due to its depth and profundity. It continues to inspire Catholic sculptors, architects, composers, organists, singers, and artists of all types, toward the goal of rejecting the cult of ugliness and nothingness and finding true beauty and expressions of faith. “The Church needs art,” he wrote. “Art must make perceptible, and as far as possible attractive, the world of the spirit, of the invisible, of God. It must therefore translate into meaningful terms that which is in itself ineffable. Art has a unique capacity to take one or other facet of the message and translate it into colors, shapes and sounds which nourish the intuition of those who look or listen. It does so without emptying the message itself of its transcendent value and its aura of mystery.” With regard to music, he writes to praise the past that it had been so fashionable to condemn: “How many sacred works have been composed through the centuries by people deeply imbued with the sense of the mystery! The faith of countless believers has been nourished by melodies flowing from the hearts of other believers, either introduced into the liturgy or used as an aid to dignified worship.”

There was also this (brief quote) said of symbolic material:

The richly symbolic garments of Catholic prelates have always been infused with meaning. They speak a language that is theological, historical and structural. A “vestimentary code”—everything from the ermine-trimmed mozetta of the pope to the simple brown habit of Franciscan friars—contributes to a sort of “Catholic dialect” of clothing that communicates within the church itself and to the world at large. Shortly after the election of Pope Francis, Matt Malone, S.J., wrote a piece for America placing the attention to clothing in the context of a “sacramental worldview,” where symbols, and particularly material symbols, matter. He also reminds us that proper Catholic sartorial protocol has been meticulously legislated.

Pope John Paul II is beaten around here and here, and I'm not saying there is no validity, yet wonder if the very schism (shift to neo-progressive religion) within the Church has been the cause of this? Read some background on on JP II and what he appeared to stand for, of which others opposed.

As for Wayfair - and the rest, when the C's said things are opening up; seemingly related to the planets material geology in context, its relating to everything. It's all opening up - here in this thread it is out of the covert into the overt, they don't even care to hid it.

Has anyone seen the movie Doctor Sleep by Stephen King? A few hours after reading the posts and watching the videos here about Adrenochrome I decided to watch this film on HBO not knowing anything about it. I may be reading to much into it but it creeped me out. Its about a small group of people who live for centuries and grow old very slowly. They manage this by kidnapping children. They tie them down and torture them by stabbing different areas of the body. As the child screams in terror and pain they exhale a vapor the people hungrily inhale. They call it steam and say this is their food. The child finally dies after every bit of this vapor is drained from the body.

Its a 2 hour movie and the sequel to The Shining. I only watched half. It's well done, suspenseful with imaginative visuals. The death scene was not overly gruesome and much was implied, but still disturbing especially after reading here. King probably knows about this stuff.

I attempted a watch with my partner. Visually, it was stunning, obviously shot as a love letter to Kubrick which was enough to keep me into it but we turned it off after roughly 10 minutes because it was playing too early in the day for our liking. Also the quality wasn't that nice at the time.

I appreciate that you provided more insight into the content, I never really read anything into it and I forgot about Dr Sleep but I'm not sure if I want to watch it for now. Real life seems to have a lot of this type of thing happening already.

I'm drawn into his(King's) mythos regarding psy. Hearts in Atlantis is a favourite film of mine, also written by King and on the same subject:

"Low Men in Yellow Coats"
In the first and longest work in the book, the year is 1960. A young boy named Bobby Garfield lives in Harwich, Connecticut, with his mother, Liz, a widow. He befriends a man named Ted Brautigan, who possesses psychic abilities. He confesses to Bobby that he is being stalked by "low men" who wear yellow coats and drive garish cars. Although Bobby agrees to let Ted know when he starts seeing "lost pet" signs that indicate that the low men are near, Bobby says nothing when he eventually starts seeing them for fear of losing his friend.

One day, Bobby finds his friend Carol has been beaten by three bullies with a baseball bat and left in a grove of trees. He takes her to his apartment, where Ted has to remove her shirt in order to set her dislocated shoulder. Liz comes home (herself having just been violently raped at a real estate seminar) and assumes that Ted has been molesting Carol. They resolve the misunderstanding, and Liz takes Carol home. Suspecting that his mother has told the low men of Ted's whereabouts, Bobby catches up to Ted just as they are about to take him away. Bobby is given the choice to go with Ted—destination unknown. He decides to stay, but despises himself for his decision.

After leaving Harwich with his mother and twice being put in a juvenile detention facility, Bobby receives an envelope from Ted filled with red rose petals. He knows that Ted is once again free of the low men.

Katy Perry & Beyonce

Courtney Love

Katy Perry

Gives a whole new sickening take on the song 'I Kissed a Girl' on her 2008 album called 'One of the Boys'. According to Perry in the wiki entry about the song, it 'popped into her head' 18 months prior.

I had the thought that the timing of these mass pedophilia revelations increasing in intensity with the virus is instrumental in a way. Legislation and media indicating that you can be removed from your home and children taken into care if you test positive would influence the decisions of parents of children to comply with virus scam even if they didn't believe it in order to protect their children.

Ocean, try doing a little research into some of those names

Cholas I find that laughable! I am consumed with doing research. I only post a tiny bit of what I find, because honestly the rest is just too much to stomach.
Think about this - can one honestly believe that Epstein would allow 'outsiders' to even set foot on his plane. The risk would be too great, he simply could not afford to expose his evil operation to anyone who was not part of it. The whole operation would be in jeopardy. God Forbid! They ensconce themselves in the lower levels, sit on metal buckets and devour infants and children.
Picture available if interested.

To be able to get on that plane you would have to be 'In The Club'

Susy7 it is good when we post a video to introduce what it is about. Just to be clear and then people will decide if they will look it or not. Thank you!
Yes sorry! I'm in such a rush to share that I don't always take the time. At the same time my goal is to give French-speaking readers links that are never translated from the United States.

Back
Top Bottom