"Pizzagate" Explodes

Yeah, I am also curious to know what evidence you have for that statement? The only place where I can see this idea being pushed is coming from the QAnon community, which we know has a terrible track-record with predictions and is downright wrong about many things. It has been discussed many times here on the forum and the overall consensus is that it is likely a psyop/cointelpro.

I do not follow the Q community. I keep an open mind on everything.

It seems to me that you are regurgitating information with little actual data to back it up, and I would expect more from a long-term member here. We all have a responsibility to check that we are not spreading disinformation because of our own biases and lazy thinking, as there are always going to be readers who interpret these posts as though they were true.

I have tons of data. Well I am sorry I have not lived up to your expectations. I AM a long time member, even longer than you think.

Before you post, do you consider whether what you are saying is true and try to qualify that with evidence?

Yes I do, I spend hours and hours and hours researching everything, I think I may have mentioned this before if you recall.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

This tweet is quite clearly a joke. She is a comedian, after all. If there really was a warrant for her arrest in Florida, would she announce it on Twitter?

As for the Nairaland forum post, there's no actual evidence there. It's just random speculations. The idea that celebrities are sending coded messages to each other over Twitter while under house arrest is a great example of "pattern recognition run amok". And why wouldn't they just send each other an email?

I think it's important to keep a level head about this stuff and be diligent in looking for actual evidence, not speculation. Is there any actual evidence that Ellen Degeneres is under house arrest?

I have tons of data. Well I am sorry I have not lived up to your expectations. I AM a long time member, even longer than you think.
Yes I do, I spend hours and hours and hours researching everything, I think I may have mentioned this before if you recall.

Do you consider the quote below from your earlier post to be "data" or "evidence"?

Some say she is under house arrest as she has been spotted wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet. There is even an indictment notice on her from the California Department of Justice and an outstanding warrant for her arrest in Florida. She has been sending cryptic messages via twitter to Tom Hanks who many claim is under house arrest in Australia and is using COVID-19 as a cover up.

You have provided a quote from a random forum which amounts to little more than hearsay, and then are using this to make bold statements of fact. This is equates to spreading disinformation, and it is not simply my personal expectations, but rather in direct opposition to the underlying principles of this forum. It does not help you, nor anyone else here to share baseless claims which can (unintentionally) mislead others.

Can you please practice some discernment before sharing this information?

Judge Salas' son and husband have been shot by an individual dressed up like a FedEx employee. Five days ago, Judge Salas started investigating Deutsche Bank and its connection with Jeffrey Epstein:

I definitely noticed this this morning. A judge can face a variety of threats during their career but the timing is a bit questionable.

Judge Salas' son and husband have been shot by an individual dressed up like a FedEx employee. Five days ago, Judge Salas started investigating Deutsche Bank and its connection with Jeffrey Epstein:

Suspected shooter found dead in apparent 'suicide':

Authorities believe an attorney found dead in New York Monday was the shooter who killed a New Jersey federal judge's son and wounded her husband, law enforcement sources with knowledge told NBC New York.

The man's body was found the town of Rockland, in the Catskills. A senior law enforcement official said the FBI and police were investigating whether the man died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds and whether a gun found at the scene was the one used to kill Judge Esther Salas' son and wound her husband.

No other details on the man were immediately available.

Dead men tell no tales it would seem.

It would appear that most articles on the murder do not refer to the Epstein case connection in their headline and some like the BBC do not even reference it in their article. Now this didn’t surprise me when looking into it but I was pleasantly surprised find one my less questioning family members also came to this realization. They were expressing their confusion at how the “unbiased” and “free” British media were failing to properly cover this story.

RT News Headline Disguised gunman shoots husband and son of federal judge investigating Deutsche Bank-Jeffrey Epstein case

BBC News Headline Gunman attacks family of US federal judge Esther Salas

I do not follow the Q community. I keep an open mind on everything.

I left any real belief Q a long time ago. But the Q authors were very well-schooled in the pre-internet conspiracy theories (like The Finders), as such, they brought a lot of "new" stuff out in the open to a new online audience. Well, one of the consequences of this was a huge "Boomer Following", because so many older conspiracy buffs (not using this derogatorily) finally saw others talking about what they had read about in books, newsletters, conventions and articles pre-internet so long, long ago. I think Laura, if she'd retire and just reminiscence, would have similar things to say about the UFO/abduction community pre-internet. Some things didn't make it across in the years that followed. I imagine Laura is too busy with the present to philosophize about the pre-internet to internet transition and the UFO/High Strangeness community, conventions, newsletters, etc. The internet truly changed the world of information and information hiding.

TLDR; That was a long-winded way of saying, Q pretenders use a lot of old-school materials and present it as new. Many old-timers don't mind the "game" they are playing, so long new people discover old truths. I personally think it makes Q followers look a little dumb to outsiders and prevents the curious from investigating. But each of us has our own path to follow, so who knows, perhaps a few have found an older truth (and realize this goes way back in time).

The arrests and take down of paedophiles seems to ramping up, finally!

Most-wanted paedophile mastermind behind darknet sites that served thousands across the globe is arrested

Is this to 'distract' us from looking at those in plain site? Such as WayFair Gate from Amazing Polly's exposition? Or perhaps to distract us from looking at those in our own country who engage in this type of behavior? I'm thinking "great - but..." Hmm. 'They' could do more and could do better. Perhaps they 'threw this one to the wolves', so the rest of his type can survive?

Ocean, it's fairly obvious that you are emotionally attached to all that you are finding. I think we all get very upset with this kind of depraved situations. But, you need to tone down your emotionally-driven replies to other members here. Keyhole, and others, have been pointing out some things that you may want to consider. What you wrote above is very rude and condescending. Also, being a long-time member here proves nothing. It's not how long someone has been here, it's what they post and how they come across to others that counts.

I think you need to step back a bit, clear your head and emotions, and look at what others have been trying to show you. You may find some valuable things there that can help tune your reading instrument. ;-)

Is there anyway to view facebook stuff without going to facebook? Like some trustable, third-party site that hides your tracks?
I suggest a browser add-on or extension that limits or blocks tracking. Mozilla firefox has something called “Facebook Container”.

I found this site which seems to detail the links of several paedophile networks from a flow chart : https://teamfsociety.com/organigramme/
In the "video" section under "pizzagate" there's a disgusting little video of Demi Moore kissing a child.

I also found a link to a cannibal club in L.A. : Cannibal Club

Here is also the pdf of the book Aragorn told us about.

I try to stay calm and centered by digging a little deeper into the rabbit hole, but I admit it's very, very difficult.

Attachments

• 2nd-ed.-eyes-wide-open-book-7th-october-2019.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom