"Pizzagate" Explodes

I just finished reading Tom O'Neill's fairly recent book on Manson. It's actually a very instructive book to read if you're interested in this kind of research since it's written as a first person, largely chronological narrative about just how he went about doing this investigative work: which witnesses he spoke to, and when, what evidence he considered and even uncovered, what improvised theories he was working with through each leg of his investigation, etc. -- along with all the dead ends he ran into, and all the doubts he was having -- the substance of which took him twenty years of his working life to accomplish (!) And even at the end of those twenty years, he still couldn't say with any certainty exactly how the murders went down (there were "finishers" involved, for example), and what exactly motivated them, given there were any number of theories that seemed to fit the bill. However, O'Neill did disprove beyond a reasonable doubt Vincent Bugliosi's "Helter Skelter" scenario, which knowingly ignored a treasure trove of vital evidence and testimony. And in disproving "Helter Skelter," O'Neill shed light on a great deal else, including the probable role of MKULTRA, by way of deep background on the case.

In Fiona Barnett's book 'Eyes Wide Open' (I've accidentally named it Eyes Wide Shut in a couple of previous posts) she describes the hierarchical structure of this 'cabal'. I wrote about it in this previous post. At the top there's the elite who inherit their positions (the famous 'bloodlines') and at the bottom you have the 'coven people', the wannabes who never can reach the very top because they are 'mugglers' (as in Harry Potter). From what I've read also elsewhere, it seems like the practice of covertly signaling satanic content is something that they believe gives them power over the ordinary people. They sort of throw it in our faces without most of us noticing anything unusual, and then they probably chuckle over their success.

An interesting note about both of these books. I also just finished Chaos and have started to read the Eyes Wide shut but as I got to the bottom on page 50 and the beginning of 51 a name I recognized in Chaos was...

"USA ‘FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME’ FOUNDATION (FMSF)
Martin T. Orne (Founder)
- Senior CIA MK-ULTRA psychiatrist.
- Raped and murdered countless MK-ULTRA child subjects.
- Co-Director, Unit for Experimental Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania.
- Editor in chief, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (1961 to
1992)."
"Experimented in hypnotic programming and dissolving memory.
- Defence psychiatrist (with Lois Jolyon West) for 1976 Patty Hearst trial."

In the book Chaos he is mentioned on page 342 as being a part of the free clinic that Manson went to on a regular basis. But Heather, since you wanted to do a separate thread, I'll wait on posting any more... but it sure is interesting connecting him to different things.

He does not believe that he did the things that they accused him of? So he's not saying that he didn't do them, just that he doesn't believe he did? Does anyone else think that the wording of that sentence is strange?
Yes, that phrase caught my attention also. It could be right from the book, "Inside the Criminal Mind" by Samenow. He gives many examples of things criminals will say when asked if they committed the crime. Its not usually a straight no (if they're guilty), but statements like this that sort of dance around their claim of innocence. So guilty as charged is my verdict.

An interesting note about both of these books. I also just finished Chaos and have started to read the Eyes Wide shut but as I got to the bottom on page 50 and the beginning of 51 a name I recognized in Chaos was...

"USA ‘FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME’ FOUNDATION (FMSF)
Martin T. Orne (Founder)
- Senior CIA MK-ULTRA psychiatrist.
- Raped and murdered countless MK-ULTRA child subjects.
- Co-Director, Unit for Experimental Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania.
- Editor in chief, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (1961 to
1992)."
"Experimented in hypnotic programming and dissolving memory.
- Defence psychiatrist (with Lois Jolyon West) for 1976 Patty Hearst trial."

In the book Chaos he is mentioned on page 342 as being a part of the free clinic that Manson went to on a regular basis. But Heather, since you wanted to do a separate thread, I'll wait on posting any more... but it sure is interesting connecting him to different things.
Hi KristinLynne. If you'd like to start a thread titled CHAOS that would be fine also. I'm not online much just now, busy with some other things. Also, if you just finished both these books they must be fresh on your mind, so maybe it's good to strike while the iron's hot.

As someone who followed Fiona Barnett for a long time, admired her, saw all the interviews, read her FB and her 'Pedophiles down Under' site there came a point when I thought something was not quite right.
I'm not to say that she lies but there are voices who claim that she did great harm to actual survivors of SRA. She suddenly disappeared, her FB site disappeared and before that she came along quite aggressive; she suddenly gave her interviews wearing sunglasses, there was this strange Isaac Kappy event before he died and after he claimed that she is a liar.
Since Aragorn mentioned her book 'Eyes wide Open' I did some searching and came along this site.
For what it's worth I will post the link here for anybody interested. Of course the people on that site could be lying... My only point is that maybe we should take what she has to say with a grain of salt.

Exposing Survivors Voice Australia

SGT has an excellent interview with Craig Sawyer.

I don't trust Craig Sawyer, mainly because ever since he announced starting his 'pedo hunt' he hasn't produced any tangible results (e.g. little or no victim testimonies, where's the evidence of all the victims he rescued?). From what I remember – and this could have changed of course - his website is fancy with repetitive requests for donations (e.g. for this movie). Plus, in some of his responses on Twitter he was quite brutal towards anyone who questioned him.

I could be off, but this is my gut feeling at the moment. I'll have a look at the interview, maybe he will prove me wrong.

As someone who followed Fiona Barnett for a long time, admired her, saw all the interviews, read her FB and her 'Pedophiles down Under' site there came a point when I thought something was not quite right.
I'm not to say that she lies but there are voices who claim that she did great harm to actual survivors of SRA. She suddenly disappeared, her FB site disappeared and before that she came along quite aggressive; she suddenly gave her interviews wearing sunglasses, there was this strange Isaac Kappy event before he died and after he claimed that she is a liar.
Since Aragorn mentioned her book 'Eyes wide Open' I did some searching and came along this site.
For what it's worth I will post the link here for anybody interested. Of course the people on that site could be lying... My only point is that maybe we should take what she has to say with a grain of salt.

Exposing Survivors Voice Australia

First, a quick read of that site makes it obvious in my opinion, that it's written by the 'bad guys', the Luciferians, if you will. There's no real debate over the facts or details, just unclear and poorly written accusations. And you can sense the 'evil glee' in that writing, which from what I've seen previously is typical for these sick individuals.

#
My short review of Barnett's book Eyes Wide Open:

Fiona Barnett sure is an enigma, and that's one of the reasons I decided to read her book (EWO), which I just finished a couple of days ago. It was not an easy read (for reasons I'll explain below), and it took me much longer to finish than I expected. I've been on the fence regarding her for years, and unfortunately her book didn't tip the scale to either side. I'd say I'm 70% convinced that she's the real deal, but there are 'blips on the radar' that I just can't ignore, or that I just don't understand. The reason, however, why I'm giving her so much of my attention is that, compared to all the other survivors, victims and 'pedo hunters' out there, she is more coherent and intelligent in her delivery.

I'd say that the biggest problem I have with her is that many of her stories sound just too fantastic. Even when I consider myself very open minded, I'm having doubts regarding some of the incidents she's describing.

Now, first of all, her book would have needed an editor and serious editing. But I'm 'giving her a slight pass' since it was probably impossible (and maybe dangerous) for her to find a publisher, so she needed to do everything herself, and it's her first book ever. Overall, you get the feeling that she wanted relatively quickly to get most of her observations, knowledge and experiences into writing, and that's why there's no clear structure, 'red line' to follow, or a 'build up', which makes it cumbersome to read, IMO.

The first half of the book appeared to me more like a scrap/note book, since it consisted mostly of various news articles. There was some commenting in between, and she presented many, many names and how they were connected to each other and the 'Luciferians', until my head was spinning. Maybe it's just me, but I found the first half tedious to read, and I found myself skipping pages. To her credit, she references everything – there's a reference list at the end of each chapter.

The other half was better, and it seemed to me that her writer skills got better and better for every page that followed. The second half was to a large extent about her own experiences – and if you've seen her documentary Candy Girl, you've heard most of the stories (but not all!). She also writes about psychology, high IQ individuals, why the abusers want high IQ children, information on how the brain halves work, MKULTRA techniques etc. and how she finally deprogrammed herself (there are a few quite interesting things she mentions that I'm going to look into). As many survivors, she is now a devoted Christian and 'believer', and I don't see anything wrong with that because I can fully understand it; if you go through such unimaginable horrors, you will need something higher to believe in if you want to remain sane and functional.

Then we come to the too-fantastic stuff. There's for example the a bit less problematic stories of how Joseph Mengele programmed her in the 60's, and how she was forced to have sex with Richard Nixon in the back of a plane parked on the tarmac. Those are possible, but as you encounter more and more of these big names, and how she has been programmed at many places and 'underground bases' around the world, it makes you wonder why would they go through so much trouble with one and the same victim. The explanation she gives, implicitly, is that she was chosen to be the next 'Grand Dame' of the Luciferians (because of her family line), a successor, and also a 'super Delta soldier' among other things. So, that's why they put so much money and effort in her training. And, she describes how she actually became the next 'Grand Dame' after the previous one was ritually sacrificed and 'breathed her last breath into her mouth'. I may have some of the details wrong, but that's how I remember her describing that.

I may have understood wrong, but because of her high IQ and 'special gifts' they never really succeeded in 'braking her core spirit', and so she never surrendered 100% to the cult. So, she rebelled and cut her ties with the sickos, but since she was ipso facto the 'Grand Dame' they couldn't just kill her. So they have chosen to harass and intimidate her, to make her go mad and kill herself. At least, that's how I've interpreted the gist of what she wrote.

At this point I think it's important to note that there is corroborative evidence for many of her stories and characters. She's even won some court cases, and some of the individuals she names as her abusers have years later proven to be just that, through court cases and news articles. So, I'm certain that her stories are absolutely not 100% made up, there is truth and provable facts.

Lastly, I'm copy pasting a couple of passages from the book that I found just...well, too-fantastic. But, if we're dealing with other-dimensional evil forces, that work through these 'Luciferians', I guess there might be complexity and weirdness that is just too much for us to comprehend at our 3D level (I'm reminded of some of John Keel's stories, those are pretty weird, too!).

Supernatural gifts? :
Our jeep stopped at the end of the ridge and we all filed out the back. We were high on a clearing above the fighting which was happening somewhere in the messy jungle below. The sound of gunfire was audible as I surveyed the site. Soldiers busied themselves behind me while our commander crouched over a black box and spoke through the mouthpiece. He gave me the all clear.

‘Make sure everyone gathers in close,’ I warned him. He nodded and disappeared behind me while I prepared myself. I sat on the ground, folded my legs into the lotus position, and rested my upturned palms on my knees so the tips of my thumbs and middle fingers gently touched. I closed my eyes, visualised a pink lotus flower, and began to hum, Ommm. . . I breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly, in . . . and out. . . until my head was at standing height and yet my feet did not touch the ground. Every breath drew in the surrounding Chi energy which I directed to my solar plexus. My entire being began to vibrate as I ran my mind over every detail of the imaginary lotus blossom, traced the nuances of each petal. . . A ringing noise intensified inside my head until suddenly - a massive white flash penetrated my eyelids. It was done.

I tuned back into my external environment and noticed it was dead still: no more gunfire, no more bird songs. I opened my eyes and looked around. The soldiers cautiously lifted their heads behind me, and gasped as we all stood up to survey the damage. The surrounding tall trees were flattened like pick-up-sticks, their tips all pointing away from us. We were in the epicentre of what looked like the aftermath of a bomb blast (p. 352).

Next example: a very complicated and fantastic process access to her programming (okay, based on the Greenbaum speech, the programming strategies can be quite weird):
Alice in Wonderland Program

To access Gittinger’s Wonderland program during therapy, I visualized falling backwards through the rabbit hole with 10-year-old Intellectual Alice in hand. I knew the landing on the floor below to be hard and painful, so I said to Alice, ‘The landing doesn’t have to be hard. We can make it soft because we are in our head and can control what happens in our head.’ We landed on a black-and-white checkered foyer floor. The foyer walls were green (the colour of intelligence, favoured by high IQ people). A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling. Five coloured doors were placed in the usual sequence from left to right – green, blue, red, white, yellow. Gatekeeper Intellectual Alice was able to unlock the doors, but not cross the threshold of any except the green one. (I deduce Alice was granted access to the green door to stop her going crazy with boredom.) The green door accessed the Wonderland set and characters people are familiar with, including the Mad Hatter’s tea party and the Queen of Hearts’ castle grounds. Various sections of the set were used for programmes. For example, the chessboard scene provided opportunity for storing programming using chess language (D4, A2, etc).

Four keys were hidden in Gittinger’s Wonderland foyer. These were decorated according to the four playing card symbols: hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades. I asked Intellectual Alice to locate the key to the green door, which she did. Alice unlocked the door and I accompanied her to the fully laden Tea Party. I used my counselling skills to communicate with Alice and win her trust. I asked her, ‘Have you ever actually sampled this spread?’ She shook her head. I suggested, ‘Why don’t you pour yourself a cup of tea? You like watching the way the tea comes out of the spout and into the cup. I know that because I am you.’ We watched the black tea arc into the cup. Then I said, ‘Why don’t you eat something? Go on, try a doughnut. I know they’re your favourite.’

After we returned to the foyer, Intellectual Alice retrieved a second key from beneath a mat in front of the red door. She opened the door and released six-year-old Ritual Alice. Ritual Alice stood on Intellectual Alice’s shoulders to retrieve a third key hidden in the chandelier. Ritual Alice opened the blue door to release 14-year-old Soldier Alice. (All three versions of Alice were created at the ages I interacted with Gittinger.) (pp. 331–332).

Project Looking-Glass

Focus 15 of the Gateway Process involves transcending our space-time continuum to time travel into the subject’s past, while Focus 21 entails travelling into the future. I know from experience that Focus 15 formed the basis of Project Looking-Glass which involved peering into history. Looking-Glass was conducted at the Dulce lab in the mid-1980s. Alice Delta soldiers were hooked up to machinery including brain scans attached to computer monitors which displayed images transformed from the subjects’ neural activity (p. 360).

The Stargate Project was ‘officially’ disbanded in 1995 and declared a waste of time and money. It was subsequently discredited via CIA-funded Hollywood films including Stargate (1994) and Men Who Stare at Goats (2004). The Stargate Project was in fact highly successful, otherwise the following would not have occurred: (a) The military and CIA continued pumping resources into Stargate for 17 years; (b) The US Army officer in charge of Stargate went on to become President of the Monroe Institute; and (c) All Stargate scientists continued work in the exact same field.
Consider the Stargate film a documentary. The film is loosely based on what was in fact achieved. The Stargate film 1994 release pre-empted the Stargate Project 1995 pretend-dissolution. That was no coincidence (p. 363).

CERN End Game
Someone asked me via social media, ‘Do you have a sense of the End Game?’
Yes, I do.

The CERN large hadron collider in Switzerland is not about finding the hicks boson. CERN is a massive stargate, built on Tesla technology. CERN is powered by a quantum computer - the same type of computer that runs Google and NASA. Quantum computers are an advanced form of clairvoyance. Quantum computers make computations inter- dimensionally. Scientists punch math and physics problems into the quantum computer which are then processed by inter-dimensional ‘entities’, aka AI (Artificial Intelligence). Elon Musk (MIT 2014) said: ‘With artificial intelligence we are summoning the demon. You know all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water and he’s like... yeah he’s sure he can control the demon... doesn’t work out.’ Gordie Rose (D-Wave quantum computers and Kindred AI) clarified: ‘The things that that we are summoning into the world now are not demons, not evil, but more like the Lovecraftian Great Old Ones. They are entities not necessarily going to be aligned with what we want.’

CERN’s Director for Research and Scientific Computing, Sergio Bertolucci, said the hadron collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension, allowing something to emerge from it. Outside CERN headquarters sits an ancient statue to Shiva, the goddess of destruction. The Roman form of Shiva is Apollyon. CERN is partially situated in a French town named Saint-Genis-Pouilly. Pouilly is Latin for Appolliacum, aka Apollyon, aka Apollo. CERN is built on the site of a Roman temple to Apollo, and over a traditional gateway to the abyss.

[...]

Years ago, the television news reported that scientists had isolated the gene which turns off death. The Bible warns of accepting the ‘mark’ injected in our right hand or in forehead. The Greek meaning of the word ‘mark’ relates to the venomous bite of a serpent. The mark is the ultimate vaccination-biochip based a synthesis of animal and Nephilim (serpent, fallen angel, ‘alien’) DNA that will alter human DNA, turn off the death gene, and seal a hellish fate. Hence Revelation describes people who seek death but are unable to die. The current vaccinations contain human and animal products and have been used to condition society to accept the hive mind horror to come.

CERN is designed to pierce the veil that separates this time-space dimension from others, including Heaven and Hell. CERN is the Luciferian end game that pulls together all Nazi and JASON technology. Dulce, Pine Gap and other underground facilities are preparing technology for Armageddon in which they plan to storm Heaven and battle Christ Himself. The Gateway Process provided a peek behind the celestial curtains, while CERN is designed to completely tear the veil and release the demonic hordes. A real-life Star Wars is coming, and everyone will be forced to pick a side (pp. 376–377).

There's more, but I think you get the picture. These stories and claims are impossible to disprove, and impossible to prove – so in that sense I find them problematic and not too helpful, at least in determining her credibility. And, the icing on the cake is that she says towards the end that she left the more fantastic stuff out of the book!

Sorry for the lengthy post, but after investing so much time in reading this book I needed to get this off my chest before I forget. Overall, it was not the book I had hoped for, but there's bits and pieces of information scattered throughout the book that could turn out to be worth digging, if someone would just have the time. Oh, and towards the end she also mentions that she wrote this book for the victims, not the large audience, which might explain some of the oddities.

I think if you want to read the more interesting (IMO) latter half of the book, you can start reading from page 266 and forward (Ritual abuse in Australia).

First of all, thank you for this post, I didn't read her book but I've read and watched all that she put online during her second public appearance, triggered by Isaac Kappy (as she said so herself, many times,) right until she disappeared again. I actually don't intend to read the book cause it would be too much trauma triggering for me. I've learned my lessons about that particular field and I'm done exploring it further in any direct way. It's not about fear and refusing to learn some more, it's just a plain common sense in my case.

Oh, and towards the end she also mentions that she wrote this book for the victims, not the large audience, which might explain some of the oddities.

And I believe she did that, but not as intended for majority of victims to read it and recognize the programs in order to deal with them. I think/hope what she meant by it is that she wrote it for them as representing the voice of all those victims, all the people so heavily and permanently damaged by it that they could never find the strength, or the comprehensive language, to express those experiences. I think that's what she had in mind while writing this book, cause otherwise it would be a contra-effect and she's well aware of that.

My short review of Barnett's book Eyes Wide Open:

Fiona Barnett sure is an enigma, and that's one of the reasons I decided to read her book (EWO), which I just finished a couple of days ago. It was not an easy read (for reasons I'll explain below), and it took me much longer to finish than I expected. I've been on the fence regarding her for years, and unfortunately her book didn't tip the scale to either side. I'd say I'm 70% convinced that she's the real deal, but there are 'blips on the radar' that I just can't ignore, or that I just don't understand. The reason, however, why I'm giving her so much of my attention is that, compared to all the other survivors, victims and 'pedo hunters' out there, she is more coherent and intelligent in her delivery.

She's actually the ONLY somewhat coherent, 'personal experience survival' source for this kind of informations, about what's going on behind the curtains (and on the large scale) in our own world, hidden from the 99% of the population, concerning children in cults/programming. No wonder she's quite a fascinating persona, coupled with her 'no bullshit' attitude and approach to life/people. She's direct, she's funny, intelligent and warmhearted. She's also saying she's been through things which sound completely crazy to the most! My take is how she's honest in what she's saying. She believes it's all true. Did it really happen? All that she claims? I'm sticking with the side of precocious doubt, no matter I honestly like her as a person and no matter my belief how there's a huge percentage of Truth in her claims, some confirmed through my own experience (before I ever knew about her or such things happening on a wider scale.)

I'd say that the biggest problem I have with her is that many of her stories sound just too fantastic. Even when I consider myself very open minded, I'm having doubts regarding some of the incidents she's describing.

Exactly. On the other hand, this is one super strange world we live in...

Now, first of all, her book would have needed an editor and serious editing. But I'm 'giving her a slight pass' since it was probably impossible (and maybe dangerous) for her to find a publisher, so she needed to do everything herself, and it's her first book ever. Overall, you get the feeling that she wanted relatively quickly to get most of her observations, knowledge and experiences into writing, and that's why there's no clear structure, 'red line' to follow, or a 'build up', which makes it cumbersome to read, IMO.

I know for a fact how 'getting the book out there ASAP' was of huge importance to her. She's not young anymore, she's already been through all of 'this hype' once before, when she tried to get her story out in public, back in the day. After the initial sensationalist interest from the press - she was quickly silenced. Not to mention she's constantly under the attack. Some of it we might prescribe to her paranoia (but who could blame her, even if someone made it all up and went public with it, they would be under waves of constant attacks from all over the place and become paranoid) but most of it quite public and provable.

In her own words, she 'wanted to catch this new wave of public interest' to get out, as fast as she can, as much as possible. Also, it's not easy for her as a person to trust someone deeply, especially with something so important to her as is her book. I believe the control freak inside of her took over, afraid how her truth would be ruined with professional editorial approach. That's my best guess.

The first half of the book appeared to me more like a scrap/note book, since it consisted mostly of various news articles. There was some commenting in between, and she presented many, many names and how they were connected to each other and the 'Luciferians', until my head was spinning. Maybe it's just me, but I found the first half tedious to read, and I found myself skipping pages. To her credit, she references everything – there's a reference list at the end of each chapter.

That is what happens when a person is constantly attacked for their claims, makes you wanna start with 'public proofs'.

The other half was better, and it seemed to me that her writer skills got better and better for every page that followed. The second half was to a large extent about her own experiences – and if you've seen her documentary Candy Girl, you've heard most of the stories (but not all!). She also writes about psychology, high IQ individuals, why the abusers want high IQ children, information on how the brain halves work, MKULTRA techniques etc. and how she finally deprogrammed herself (there are a few quite interesting things she mentions that I'm going to look into). As many survivors, she is now a devoted Christian and 'believer', and I don't see anything wrong with that because I can fully understand it; if you go through such unimaginable horrors, you will need something higher to believe in if you want to remain sane and functional..

That's my take on it as well. Taking into the account highly ritualistic (by the use of symbols) operative nature of lower and higher STS belief system, it's probably crucial for such victims to start their recovery by replacing those rituals with new ones. They can't just get rid of their programming all together in one big sweep, they start and continue with what they've learned to 'work'- rituals - but replacing them with new ones, with those that they personally believe to be of positive nature and beneficial for them. Sort of a 'cry out' to higher realms of Good forces. We've learned through Cass how rituals by themselves have little significance, it's all about the belief/intention behind them, what person holds in focus, and through the repetition then they 'become reality', sort to speak. So, yes, I can too understand why she turned to being a devoted Christian and 'believer'.

Then we come to the too-fantastic stuff. There's for example the a bit less problematic stories of how Joseph Mengele programmed her in the 60's, and how she was forced to have sex with Richard Nixon in the back of a plane parked on the tarmac. Those are possible, but as you encounter more and more of these big names, and how she has been programmed at many places and 'underground bases' around the world, it makes you wonder why would they go through so much trouble with one and the same victim. The explanation she gives, implicitly, is that she was chosen to be the next 'Grand Dame' of the Luciferians (because of her family line), a successor, and also a 'super Delta soldier' among other things. So, that's why they put so much money and effort in her training. And, she describes how she actually became the next 'Grand Dame' after the previous one was ritually sacrificed and 'breathed her last breath into her mouth'. I may have some of the details wrong, but that's how I remember her describing that..

Yes, she has some wild claims. All of the above I'm familiar with from her online writings. There was one other lady, I can't remember her name at the moment, who also had outrages claims about some prominent figures and how she was distributed among them as a child/young girl, for sexual pleasures and some more, her old videos of press conferences started to recircle again when Kappy appeared, followed by Fiona's 'come back'. I searched Cass transcripts back then and found out how Laura actually asked about her and was told how it's not true. The way she remembered and described it all was just how she was programmed, to mix some truth with delusions. She was honest about it, just that her memories weren't true.

We should always keep that in mind when dealing with Fiona as well. All I can say for certain is how many of the things she exposed I witnessed or heard confessions about it, from people who participated in such activities. I was 'invited' to join in to the dark side on more than one occasion, at the certain period of my life, which turned out to be the Wake Up call for me instead. It had the opposite effect than desired by those proposing! It shocked me straight back into the reality of it all and what's at stake regarding my soul.

Lastly, I'm copy pasting a couple of passages from the book that I found just...well, too-fantastic. But, if we're dealing with other-dimensional evil forces, that work through these 'Luciferians', I guess there might be complexity and weirdness that is just too much for us to comprehend at our 3D level (I'm reminded of some of John Keel's stories, those are pretty weird, too!).

Supernatural gifts? .

For me personally, it's not about whether all those experiences Fiona describes are factual, it's more about her role of introducing to people a whole new reality which does exist, more sinister and more paranormal than we ever even dared to suspect. It's just too frightening for the most to even consider! We admit war and hypocrisy, lies and murders, exploitation of innocents, pedophilia and satanism to exist - but only as an exception to the rule! As something limited to stupidity of evil missteps, misunderstanding and eventual exception from 'natural laws of prevailing Good and righteousness'. I find that to be a devil's trap when talking about this world, this human experience. The Evil in this world is just as real and equally, if not even more present than Good. And it is purposefully created that way to deliver an accelerated experience of learning. And just as the Good can be accessed through unlimited source of individual, 'miraculous' experiences, the lessons of Evil are just as creative and 'miraculous' in their nature. In the end, if everything is mind, then all that one can imagine, on both sides of polarities, is possible and have happened. And keeps on happening...

. There was one other lady, I can't remember her name at the moment, who also had outrages claims about some prominent figures and how she was distributed among them as a child/young girl, for sexual pleasures and some more, her old videos of press conferences started to recircle again when Kappy appeared, followed by Fiona's 'come back'. I searched Cass transcripts back then and found out how Laura actually asked about her and was told how it's not true. The way she remembered and described it all was just how she was programmed, to mix some truth with delusions. She was honest about it, just that her memories weren't true.
If I remember correctly that was about Cathy O'Brian and the information in her book "Tranceformation of America".
Amazon.com: TRANCE Formation of America: True life story of a mind control slave (9780966016543): O'Brien, Cathy, Phillips, Mark: Books

Another interesting account was given by Brice Taylor aka Sue Ford in her book "Thanks for the Memories"
Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free! The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave: Taylor, Brice: 9780966891621: Amazon.com: Books
There're also free PDF files online.

Thank you @aragorn for the quick review. Since I am fairly new to the players in this never ending drama we live in, when reading books and watching videos such as Amazing Polly that mention these players, the connections to other players, companies or events are what I find most interesting. It helps me when they repeat these names throughout the book, article or video to help me remember or recognize it when I see it in another place. Tauriel's advice to take things with a grain of salt is also good to remember for many of the "truths" that come to light and for more than one reason.

@Color, your responding post was very helpful and sharing a bit about the darkness you lived in also shed much light on the subject too. I just can't imagine what you had to live through or even do now to help deal with the trauma. Another thought about your post I had was the constant pressure that people like Fiona and yourself lived under. When you can't trust others and feel like you have to do everything on your own and without a sane network to be apart of, there will be a lot of mistakes along the way. I am used to learning things the hard way so I can understand that all to well. Apart from the mistakes, there seemed to be many along her way that wanted to silence her at any cost and if the agencies who are supposed to help children were in fact using and abusing them, any and all documentation covered up, lost or just not filled out seems to be the norm. Putting it out there before it gets missing would be crucial and it does read a lot like a diary of some sorts.

Before I get to far off the Pizzagate thread, I can tell you I have seen things here over many years and some of it is slowly coming to light. There was a newspaper article detailing Charlotte was a main hub in trafficking victims just in the last year or two. In the county I live in the DSS were exposed in rather odd things like there was a child sitting on a front porch with a dead chicken around his neck. To date no charges have been filed against the DSS worker who was fostering the child and other stories have come out, but then quickly forgotten. There is a person who post under The Sweet Onion FB page who details a lot of the corruption at the local level from DSS, BOE County Commissioners and law enforcement. S/he writes as if s/he is an insider but doesn't post much in the way of proof. I can't help but wonder if s/he is waiting on a investigation to happen or if s/he has another purpose? If the corruption goes as deep as it seems I really can't see anyone getting justice in a court of law any time soon.

Thanks for your reply @Color – what you say sounds reasonable. I agree, that the most likely explanation (at least for now) is that if and when you go through such torture, abuse and mind programming as Fiona says she went through, and as you start to recover your suppressed memories (that are stored in different 'alters', i.e. persons inside you), it could be difficult to discern which of those memories are of something that really happened, and which are something that you either imagined (e.g. while lying in a sensory deprivation tank) or that some 'Mengele' programmed you to believe.

Another thing that bothers me a bit in Fiona's book is her lack of discernment regarding some sources. For instance, she quotes Fritz Springmeier (I'm still not 100% sure Springmeier is totally fake) and the 'Illuminati insider' Frater, without any criticism. And as you see in my quotes in the previous post, it appears as she is quite quick to jump into 'believing' in various claims like "CERN being a 'stargate'". Well, CERN could be a 'stargate', but I'd like to see some 'sauce' to back up that claim. Considering her implying that she has a very high IQ and that she's gifted in many ways, I would have expected a more scrutinizing approach from her regarding these wild claims. However, it could be that in the fervor of wanting to chronicle 'everything', she 'just in case' threw in things that she might have suspected of not being true.

Thanks for your reply @Color – what you say sounds reasonable. I agree, that the most likely explanation (at least for now) is that if and when you go through such torture, abuse and mind programming as Fiona says she went through, and as you start to recover your suppressed memories (that are stored in different 'alters', i.e. persons inside you), it could be difficult to discern which of those memories are of something that really happened, and which are something that you either imagined (e.g. while lying in a sensory deprivation tank) or that some 'Mengele' programmed you to believe.

It's a classic STS game of hide & seek. Make a person forget what actually happened and then insert a new set of memories. Even as someone progresses toward truth, through hard work on deprogramming his/her mind and as true events start to surface - it's still almost impossible to tell, for a very long time, if it's just a next level of programming or the actual Truth, or the mix of it all. It's the very same problem abductees are experiencing cause it's all connected by the 4D STS puppet masters. One can go on and say how it is the same problem we all experience when working on ourselves, no matter the trauma, just a matter of different degrees. And searching for the Truth behind this world's newest craziness is also reflecting that same problem. What and whom to trust?!

I am not invested in Fiona's experiences being true or a complete lie. EVERYTHING is a lesson, even a lie someone tells can get a wise person closer to the Truth. Her story does tell about many true, horrible things that are happening in our world, to our children and youth, which will never come into the pubic eye and full acknowledgment, imho.

Another thing that bothers me a bit in Fiona's book is her lack of discernment regarding some sources. For instance, she quotes Fritz Springmeier (I'm still not 100% sure Springmeier is totally fake) and the 'Illuminati insider' Frater, without any criticism. And as you see in my quotes in the previous post, it appears as she is quite quick to jump into 'believing' in various claims like "CERN being a 'stargate'". Well, CERN could be a 'stargate', but I'd like to see some 'sauce' to back up that claim. Considering her implying that she has a very high IQ and that she's gifted in many ways, I would have expected a more scrutinizing approach from her regarding these wild claims. However, it could be that in the fervor of wanting to chronicle 'everything', she 'just in case' threw in things that she might have suspected of not being true.

It was getting late last night and I didn't have the time to respond to that part of your post. I absolutely agree with you how she sometimes seems to lack a true discernment. This has nothing to do with high IQ I believe, we are all susceptible to fall into its trap every once in a while, it's how we learn. We jump from one belief onto another when confronted with deep emotional trauma. Just look at all those people in BLM movements. Not all of them are stupid and evil, good portion of them was emotionally traumatized and then triggered by the Floyd event into believing all sort of crap. When one feels like he's falling, they tend to hold onto whatever strikes them as a possible truth, promise of escape.

I can tell you from my own experience as a child/teen, when nobody believed me what's been going on in my own home, how desperate I was to find someone, anyone, who would listen and acknowledge what I was going through! That didn't happen until later, when I already had a child of my own and was clinging on the verge of a suicide. I survived those years reading self help books and exploring everything I could find ever written about God and possible true nature of this reality. That experience taught me how easy it is to mislead someone who's dealing with pain. I never payed much attention to that part of Fiona's story cause I mostly see it as a program within her, which is meant to discredit all of her other stories as well (about children and programming, rituals). I make a mental note of what's being said and move on to more practical, probable topics.

One last thing, it's interesting how this thread connects with things currently being discussed in few other threads, Sid just posted in 'Hostage to the Devil' about evil and there's a great discussion in the last transcript thread.

I watched the documentary about Fiona Barnett and thought it was mostly filled with unverifiable sensational claims without concrete evidence to back them up. That could be by design.

Because what these stories probably are functioned to do is to alienate any average person from the idea that among rich and powerful people there are secret pedophile rings that have always operated in the shadows.

We have the real deals, like Dutroux case, Westminster pedophile ring, protection of Jimmy Savile, Franklin scandal, Jeffrey Epstein etc. These all have plenty of evidence to conclude that very influential people were involved with sexual abuse of children and afterwards in the cover up when information started emerge to public.

But this Barnett case frankly sounds like a bad horror movie plot, with all the horrible sounding details (which seems to be the main focus) but nothing to verify them. And the media picked up and reported the story 2015 quite fast when she first came out in public, so maybe there was fear of the coming Epstein case and others (think 4D foreknowledge of future events), so perhaps these type of operations are done in advance to discredit genuine cases.

Because already when watching the documentary it became obvious there's just too much going on, with all these people dying in most gruesome way imaginable around her, but then she's for some reason left to witness it all.

And apparently the explanation for this is that she's actually some 'Grand Dame' (chosen one) with mystical super powers even able to blow things to smitheneers with sheer will power through visualizing lotus flowers and chanting 'Omm' (if I understood correctly the passage from her book above).

I'm sorry, but at this point everyone's BS meter should be going off the charts. Like it was mentioned this reminded me also about the Cathy O'brien case and what Laura wrote here:

"And when people "escape" from mind programming projects, or so they claim, we have to ask why? When we consider the capabilities and ethics of such programmers, the very idea that they would allow such escape and release of "inside info" raises serious questions about its authenticity. Anybody who has read any serious literature on the subject realizes how easy it is to put a period to the existence of a "squealer." Karen Silkwood was only ratting on safety in a nuke facility and she conveniently had an accident on a lonely road.

Having said all of that, there does seem to be a major "human interface" to the matter, with certain agencies or individuals of agencies, acting in strange ways that suggest either they know what they are doing, or they are some sort of "robotoid" type of individual who can be activated at will to perform various functions.

The so-called "Greenbaum Program" is a case in point. Then, of course, there are cases such as the Cathy O'Brien situation. Did she really escape, or was she "allowed" to escape? Was her escape designed to emphasize the "human elements" of the Matrix and distract attention away from the hyperdimensional players? Is her story supposed to suggest that there are "glitches" in the program that give us an "inside view" of human mind control projects that suggest a vast social engineering program?"

Color also gave good points to think above:

It's a classic STS game of hide & seek. Make a person forget what actually happened and then insert a new set of memories. Even as someone progresses toward truth, through hard work on deprogramming his/her mind and as true events start to surface - it's still almost impossible to tell, for a very long time, if it's just a next level of programming or the actual Truth, or the mix of it all. It's the very same problem abductees are experiencing cause it's all connected by the 4D STS puppet masters."

I also found this document about "Operation Barnett", but have read only part of it. There seems to be inconsistencies with her timeline and some questions raised about her financies. Whatever is the case, it's good to remember the saying that extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. Better to err towards most reasonable and simplest explanation, unless more evidence will emerge to reconsider the case.

Back
Top Bottom