I'm not a big fan of this doctor, but this TV show was interesting. Perhaps it's because of the host? Some people don't like her, but she does ask questions that you cannot hear on other stations. That's one good thing about having a private TV station, you have some independence.

Anyway, the doctor said that we probably had this virus in January this year, there were a lot of bad cases of pneumonia then, but there were no tests so we cannot know. We started doing the antibody tests and we will also do a gene analysis so that we can now which version of the virus we had. He also said that we had no clinical symptoms that Italians were reporting, such as organ failures. For us the virus was causing only the respiratory problems. So it is still a mystery why the Eastern Europe had much milder symptoms and much less deaths.

Attachments

• total-covid-deaths-per-million.jpg
    total-covid-deaths-per-million.jpg
    681.4 KB · Views: 10
Once this happens, I think they will have lost all power over the people and will need something way more massive than this virus to implement what they want.
Maybe what Icke implies as a possibility. Just watching his banned video on 5G. If it's true what he says, then the 5G roll out is in full swing now during the lockdown with Elon Musk dancing. With this the PTB will have largely increased possibilities to play us. If it is really possible to withdraw oxygen from a certain defined area like a hospital or an old-people home for example then they can turn the so called Covid thing on and off as they like.

I wonder how France is going end up with the wish by the government to extend the lockdown until the 24th of July and I think that polls have to be taken with a grain of salt as always [...]
I think you misunderstood the main point here with this extension. It's important for each reader to clarify the situation and explain that the French government hasn't decided to extend the lockdown until the 24th of July. They decided to extend the "state of sanitary emergency". It means they extended their power as limiting freedom by some decrees (tracking, avoiding gathering and so forth) but also allowing more economic help for private companies in need for example (for what they say).

[…]
Why would governments want as many people as possible to NOT get the virus when it is NOT a danger to the vast majority of them and, in the process, put many lives and livelihoods (and the entire economy) at risk through a punitive lock down?

I suppose we'll have to explain it as compassionate government on steroids. A very unlikely turn of events indeed.
In fact, I'd like to know what our rulers really know about that covid story. Are they part of those who don't want to be seen as stupid by the ones who stand in their social category like we talked about it sooner?
Or do they understand the silly things they are doing, following an agenda?

It seems to me that they're doing what they're told to do and most of them comply by fear, will for money/power, lack of awareness and sheep's behaviour. Temptation is not so hard on STS orientated beings.

Generally, we don't /cannot know the main and more important protagonists hidden behind the curtain.

I think that politics are puppets put in place to serve with just the knowledge they need to fulfill their mission.

Of course it's a global picture and it could be a bit more complicated... But I think you got the idea about politics and true power.

Resistance already rises, however. I'm seeing signs of it all over the place. Not just that people are vaguely angry, either. A lot of people are abruptly and suddenly 'getting it'. As the Cs said, exposure is coming, big time.

Sorry to keep quoting you, psychegram! You're right, something that just occurred to me is that the percentage of people I run into out IRL who are not down with all this BS is much higher than on social platforms. I suspect there's more on social platforms who are just being quiet for now. But I joined a FB group called Free Tennessee that's anti covid measures and for reopening the State a few days ago, if that gives you any idea.

But my point was that they obviously know how to work with viruses and they know what they are. But many people are still spreading the bizarre theories about viruses. They remind me of Flat Earth people. Just like some people cannot understand how can the Earth be a giant sphere, so it seems that many people cannot understand how can in nature exist a thing like a virus. For them, something like that just doesn't make any sense. Or perhaps they are afraid to accept their existence. And they create all kind of weird theories. Like this one:

Thank you for expressing it so clearly, it was what I was trying to say when the subject of exosomes was first brought up here a month ago:

Mikovits and Mercola

I listened to that one and I would like to bring up a very good point touched on that interview and the recent discussion of vaccines will help with that:

The fact that vaccine manufacturers are playing with things they really don't understand is not comforting in the least. Just because someone doesn't mean to hurt you doesn't mean they can't.

If I haven't made it clear enough that I don't think anything good about vaccinations, here it is. I don't. It's crap, it doesn't 'work', and I'd never take one if I can help it. But I also don't think that if we somehow end up getting one, our life is necessarily over. All there is is lessons. Getting vaccinated and dealing with the consequences just may be one of them. If it happens, the lesson exists for a reason. No need to panic.

I think that what dugdeep and Mandatory Intellectomy wrote was reasonable.

On one hand, you don't see people lining up in the ERs or consultations reporting severe adverse effects to vaccines. Autism, as reported in the documentary Vaxxed, happens at a critical age which coincides with the age of the vaccination program in children (or the gestating woman!). Severe adverse effects in adults do exist though, as with any drug. But take for instance the HPV vaccine. We have reviewed literature in this forum that supports the idea that these people (having HPV vaccine adverse effects) have genetic mutations in their thiamine pathway. There are case reports of people recovering their health after high doses of thiamine supplementation. I'm yet to meet the girl who had a severe adverse effect to the HPV vaccine and this is why I suspect that the mutations might be more prevalent in non local populations.

However, there's a way vaccines can really affect your health beyond severe adverse effects and it's related with what Mikovits brought up in her interview with Dr. Mercola. She talks about co-infections in vaccines with what she calls gamma retroviruses which are related to chronic fatigue syndrome, Gulf War Syndrome, AIDs, autoimmune diseases, cancer, ETC. Mikovits also brings stuff like borreliosis and babesia.

This relates to the thread on autoimmune diseases created by Laura in 2015:

Which is the reason why we are so well stocked up on meds that proved effective for COVID-19 since at least 2015: doxycycline, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, not to mention the MULTIPLE things we've tried over the years (check out the Diet and Health forum).

Back then, I was one who tried the autoimmune protocol and derived benefits from it: allergies got better, cognitive thinking improved and in general, I had more energy. Later on, the iodine protocol helped even more. I thought that the only way I could have gotten a co-infection that produced something among the lines of a "Gulf War Syndrome" was from my vaccination program. I got my last vaccine (hopefully) when I was 21 years old and it was a third dose of the MMR vaccine, and just because I was an intern in the Infectology department of the Children's Hospital. All vaccines have cell lines from where they cultured: aborted human cell lines, animal cell lines, etc. This has been covered extensively in the H&W show which dugdeep co-hosts.

It's really a bad idea to combine animal cell lines with human cell lines because of the potential for co-infections, not to mention the extra ingredients that create havoc in our immune systems. Co-infections can really make you controllable if you can't concentrate, lack energy, get autoimmune conditions, etc.

Mikovits ties up nicely all this research and the only thing that she seems to be missing is the clue given by the Cs of the coronavirus potential to unlock beneficial codons. She brings up again the study on military men which showed that they got less flu from the flu vaccine, but had more coronavirus infection. They probably were working on a vaccine and maybe the coronavirus came from a monkey kidney cell line. The merging that they created made it so that a virus, instead of affecting only epithelial cells in the sinuses or airway pathways, now affects white blood cells and potentially multiple other cells that have the ACE2 receptor (the gateway of the virus). It gave access to the brain and so forth. And every time the virus infects a person, it has the potential to change depending on how it mutates within the host.

According to Mikovits, the combination of co-infections including gamma retroviruses and the SARS-CoV-2, is giving the current COVID-19. Taking care of your physical health with everything that we've researched and that has being mentioned in this thread, does prove protective in more ways than one. And that is without mentioning the awareness and consciousness factor.

How is this virus potentially unlocking beneficial codons? And here's where I would like to bring some molecular biology concepts of the virus. The vocabulary background is technical, but all the 101 information is available for everybody. I posted a video with the 101 molecular biology of the coronavirus here as well: Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

According to molecular biology concepts, the virus has a mechanism to readthrough its genetic code (the ability to transcribe a genetic sequence beyond its normal termination sequence) via a frame shifting event that is governed by two properties of the genomic RNA of the virus.

First, a slippery sequence that facilitates a "slip out of the frame" when the ribosome reads the genomic sequence and which is increased in coronaviruses because downstream of the "slippery sequence" is what is called an "RNA pseudoknot structure" (second property) which is a highly stable RNA structure that causes the ribosome when it encounters it to pause over the slippery sequence increasing the chances that it will slip back out of frame. If it slips back one nucleotide out of frame, stop codons are no longer read as a stop codon and the ribosome can continue to translate whatever is next. I would think that this is one way to unlock suppressed codons depending on how the virus interacts with its hosts, or vice versa, how the host interacts with the new virus.

The other interesting thing about coronaviruses is that they have subgenomic RNAs which are like a nested set of codes, which allows the coronavirus to have its structural proteins and accessory proteins transcribed. Subgenomic RNAs transcription is discontinuous and is facilitated by shared transcription regulatory sequences which basically allows for jumps across the genome, transcribing genes here and there. Potentially, this could be another mechanism the virus can activate suppressed codons.

Mikovits says that they probably didn't intend for the coronavirus to get merged with whatever they were doing with the flu vaccine. It just happened to come (probably) from monkey cell lines. She doesn't think it was gene therapy technology, but that they actually cultured a virus in cell lines, i.e. monkey cell lines.

Normally, the virus only infected epithelial cell lines in the respiratory lining giving just a standard flu. Now we have the coronavirus merged with the rest that makes it just contagious and which just facilitates its spread across our bodies and its systems. In normal circumstances, it would not have happened, if it was not for this experiment and with this unintended consequence. Pretty interesting.

Maybe what Icke implies as a possibility. Just watching his banned video on 5G. If it's true what he says, then the 5G roll out is in full swing now during the lockdown with Elon Musk dancing. With this the PTB will have largely increased possibilities to play us. If it is really possible to withdraw oxygen from a certain defined area like a hospital or an old-people home for example then they can turn the so called Covid thing on and off as they like.

Although I would prefer it would not be so... Since the beginning of the 'exercise gone live' towers have gone up above every school and hospital that we had the misfortune of crossing. Now, wether the plan will go far? Is another question but yes!! Even in our countryside, towers have and are being installed above the above as well as police, ambulance and fire houses... It's not a rumor.
Yet by some twist of faith, between installing the towers, laying or hanging these new lines (we saw those too) and the entire setup working, there is still a short ways! We hope that it will fail. Let"s wait and see how the glitches uncover the wishful thinking!

As I previously said, once one sees how FAKE even the set designis, one acknowledges that once we are let ourt of our caves, the SET DESIGN will definitely have some hidden add-ons! Pay attention and pretect yourself through knowledge and networking cause this is our best tool up to now!

Although I would prefer it would not be so... Since the beginning of the 'exercise gone live' towers have gone up above every school and hospital that we had the misfortune of crossing. Now, wether the plan will go far? Is another question but yes!! Even in our countryside, towers have and are being installed above the above as well as police, ambulance and fire houses... It's not a rumor.
Yet by some twist of faith, between installing the towers, laying or hanging these new lines (we saw those too) and the entire setup working, there is still a short ways! We hope that it will fail. Let"s wait and see how the glitches uncover the wishful thinking!

As I previously said, once one sees how FAKE even the set designis, one acknowledges that once we are let ourt of our caves, the SET DESIGN will definitely have some hidden add-ons! Pay attention and pretect yourself through knowledge and networking cause this is our best tool up to now!

Well, this is disheartening!
"World's Biggest 5G Tower Installed on Mt. Everest using yaks to lug equipment up tracks"

Having a nose for truth is connected with intelligence but not synonymous with it. That to me is definitely one of the mysteries of 3rd density existence; how some highly intelligent people can be so clueless.

I may be wrong here, but i think this aspect it may have to do with where you are on the circle of your soul developement.

I said "And the vaccines will not be able to modify your or my behaviour", not "And the vaccines can not modify anyone's behaviour". Also clarified in "Sure, it may work well on the standard morons, but not on us."
And when talking about 'behaviour modification', I thought we were talking about somewhat different things than autism. Like increased obedience and such. Maybe I misunderstood something.

If I haven't made it clear enough that I don't think anything good about vaccinations, here it is. I don't. It's crap, it doesn't 'work', and I'd never take one if I can help it. But I also don't think that if we somehow end up getting one, our life is necessarily over. All there is is lessons. Getting vaccinated and dealing with the consequences just may be one of them. If it happens, the lesson exists for a reason. No need to panic.

Also, from everything the Cs have said, it does appear the role of consciousness in these matters is really bigger than anyone understands. Our options in this regard are largely unexplored.

Though, as far as I can tell, if you panic from the possible effects of a vaccine even before you get one, your chances of suffering ill effects are likely to increase. A positive attitude is not the same as wishful thinking and assuming nothing can happen to you.

Totally agree MI, i'm not an expert in the "virusology" field so to say, but, what i feel inside me is that a god damn vaccine won't change my behaviour, my FRV, my conscious choice of who i CHOOSE to be, hell no, better dead than allow for a damn vaccine to change me AGAINST my will. Otherwise we would be just sacks of meat whitout any inner power whatsoever regarding our destinies, of who we want to be or the side of the existance we choose to represent, that is, the creative side or the entropic side of existence.

If that will be the case to me at least it will mean that everything the C's teached us is meaningless and this i can't accept not because i'm a sort of blind fanatic but because i feel and i know somehow that the C's are the real deal here and the consciousness has a far greater role in our lives than it was thought here in 3rd reality. In fact they tried to make us believe that the counsciousness is nothing, just a byproduct of our almighty minds which is a load of big and fat BS.

And i also will agree here with MI about the panic factor, the panic, the fear of something it LITERALLY CONSUMES your very inner light so to say, it's the food that empowers the predator that grows even stronger and sucks you dry till the last drop of your soul energy. It doesn't mean i'm careless or undeestimating the danger of the vaccines. If the day will arrive that i will be forced to take the vaccine because otherwise i won't be able to earn a living, i will take it but consciously I won't never accept it and will fight it with all my will and all i'll have at disposal without experiencing even a drop of fear not because i'm some kind of fearless macho but because i know that fear poisons your very soul and this i can't allow. It's one of the sickest and dangerous negative emotions that are present in this reality.

This is an interesting interview with the novelist Lionel Shriver. She touches on some good points, mainly that we're in danger of ushering in an increasingly misanthropic society, which is also more cosseted, paranoid and afraid of death. She's no fan of this whole lockdown bullshit, that's for sure.

Here in the UK, apparently plans are afoot to relax the lockdown measures from next Monday, but it seems only very gradually. Looks like I'll not be able to visit my friends for at least another month. At least unlimited outdoor exercise should be possible from next week though, which is small beans really. This whole scenario playing out is pissing me off big time. I'm not even a particularly outgoing person, but the loss of my personal liberty has caused me no end of reflection on who I am and how I live my life. And just what kind of society are we really in the UK? A nation of whiny, paranoid, fearful pussies is my current estimation. That, and a fair smattering of authoritarian followers also.

I will have to wear a mask from next Monday while working as it concerns all those working on public transport. Not knowing what kind of mask will be handed out, I also don't know how many holes are needed or how discreetly they can be made. A central hole with a diameter of 5-7cm will probably do the job

This should do:
HannibalLecter.jpeg

Dr. Sam Bailey makes interesting short 4-8 mins videos worth sharing. She is a medical professional and TV presenter. I just checked two vids on COVID and they are good. She seems to be a bit tight with her talk which might be physiological or emotional, maybe a bit of shyness, even a worry because she is putting her reputation in medical mainstream at risk but at the same time she is very sweet, convincing and clear. I don't know about her other videos concerning various health & psychological issues but how she tackles this 1984 business is great and she makes the argument easily accessible to every layman in a very short time.

Edit: P.S. It looks like Trump really listened to Judy Mikovits's videos so he finally decided to make a smart move to gently fire Fauci...

President Trump said on Tuesday that the White House would soon dissolve its coronavirus task force, which has been the administration’s main source of expert advice on the pandemic and the central planning body for its response. “We will have something in a different form,” Trump said as he toured a Honeywell mask manufacturing plant in Arizona. Already, the president has stopped tying his daily news conferences to the task force’s meetings, and he is no longer flanked by members of the group at most briefings. As we noted in yesterday’s newsletter, federal experts have projected a huge surge in coronavirus cases by the end of the month, even as Trump has publicly projected confidence and pressured states to reopen. With his comments on Tuesday that the administration is moving into a new “phase” of the response, it is not yet clear what role science and empirical data will play going forward.

US President Donald Trump has said the coronavirus task force will shift its focus to reopening the economy, a day after suggesting it would be disbanded.
Mr Trump said the group would "continue on indefinitely" and "focus on safety [and] opening up our country".
It is not clear how exactly the task force will change but Mr Trump said "we may add or subtract people to it".

Last edited:
Listening to you guys' horror stories about nanny state overreach is quite incredible. It just drives home the fact that when SHTF you don't want to be anywhere near a city of any size or a "deep blue" area. Living in kind of a redneck town does have its advantages, I guess. The county basically just did the minimum necessary to appease the technocratic medical gestapo: restaurants closed, school closed, large public gatherings were banned, and social distancing is being half-heartedly enforced at the big box stores. Everything else is semi-normal. The county did not barricade roadways, all stay at home orders were voluntary and the cops really couldn't care less why you're out driving around as long as you don't look suspicious, and the parks are no longer being maintained, but stayed open. The beaches may have been closed, but the boat ramps weren't, so all of the rednecks decided to go fishin'. As far as "permission slips" go :lol::lol::lol: I brought up the subject to a deputy who picks up our deposits at work and he just looked at me like I was trying to make a poor attempt at a joke. I walk up and down the street by my house, which is almost in its own private forest, and pass a group of kids riding their bikes because summer vacation essentially started early. They are not social distancing and no one cares, oh the horror.

At work we had the whole conversation about banning cash, social distancing, and closing the gates to all but garbage trucks. As manager of the customer service department, I had plenty to say about it. We actually have an old credit card system from the 90's that requires you to manually input a lot of information and then keep paper copies of signed receipts which have to be filed later. It's about 10x as convoluted as taking cash, and most of our regular customers have been trained to carry cash. So I was like, "Nope, can't do that." And then if we're going to take cash or credit cards for that matter, we can't really do social distancing either. What are we going to do, have the customer drop their payment 6 feet away from the window and then walk 6 ft away so we can walk out and pick it up? "Nope, can't do that." And as far as closing the landfill goes, well, it won't be me who has to stand in front of the pitchfork posse and shotgun brigade when the public decides to riot over not being able to access the landfill without paying whatever rate the garbage haulers charge. The record will show I didn't support this so, "Nope, can't do that." My boss told me that he was just trying to minimize the risk of the virus spreading, and I told him it was basically all or nothing, we were designed around a certain business model and without changing the model, these half ass measures weren't going to make a dime's worth of difference. If he really wanted to do something meaningful, we would need to be outfitted with respirators and full hazmat suits, soaking all payment that comes in with disinfectant. If this was a real virus, that's what it would take. "Don't you think that's a little extreme? The CDC is cracking down and my boss needs me to show that we are taking this seriously." I told him to pass along my comment about the public potentially rioting and whether boss boss was prepared to own that decision if things went sideways. We then got into the subject of masks and nitrile gloves. I didn't really have an issue with the gloves although they were kind of weird for handling cash and tended to make your hands sweaty, but the mask was another one of my hot button issues. They're uncomfortable as hell the way they trap your breath and they also muffle your voice and make you hard to understand. One of my employees suggested that part of customer service was presenting a friendly face for people to interact with and the masks hindered that, so I threw that argument in there too. So I was like, "Nope, can't do that." My boss seemed to have some appreciation for where I was coming from, but was clearly unenthused about being the messenger boy for me basically giving the CDC the middle finger. So he had a conference with boss boss the next day and told me the result: we would be staying open under regular operating conditions for the foreseeable future, masks and gloves were strongly recommended, but not required. I had to make one concession: to maintain proper 6ft social distancing from the employee whose drawer I was reconciling at the end of their shift. I felt like an accomplished human being.

Having said all of that, things are gradually getting worse, and I'm due for my "Empire Strikes Back" moment if this social distancing business goes on long enough. It's most noticiable at the grocery store where there are getting progressively more masks and they have the little one way arrows on the floor. So I saw something close to the end of the an aisle that I wanted and went the wrong way to get it, passing within 18 inches of this older well-to-do lady who shot me a look and then looked at the arrow on the floor. I just pretended to be a dumb millennial with no situational awareness. The icing on the cake was when a guy behind me in his 60s or 70s decided, "if he can do it, I can do it too," and walked past the woman who greeted him with an audible huff. How dare someone from her generation take cues from the "dumb millennial." Emboldened by this and having flashbacks of my teenage days when a wild hair strikes you and you decide to see just how many rules you can break and get away with it, I decided to walk the wrong way up an aisle in front of a store employee, just to see what would happen. Well, nothing happened; I guess they don't want to run off their customers.

They are also limiting purchases of meat, because they are running out and the economy is collapsing. I didn't raise an issue about this because I understand their position, and I know this butcher shop that is kind of back in the woods who sells better meat anyway and will sell me all I want if I pay in cash. So I hand him a wad of 100s and walk out with like 60lbs of meat. It's become a source of a sardonic sense of amusement to see how many CDC guidelines I can break in one day, and the more you break, the better your quality of life seems to be. We now have a county commissioner stating that he believes the whole Covid-19 situation is a hoax the way it was presented, and says that more people die from the regular flu every year than this virus and we never should have shut down the economy. He's caught a lot of flak in the paper over it, but he has had letters of support come in as well. It will be nearly impossible to wipe the defiant smirk off my face if after the dust settles, this becomes one of the main reasons he gets reelected.

I was recently asked to compile tonnage comparisons between the month the lockdown was in place and the same time last year as sort of a backdoor indicator into the state of the economy. Even our softcore lockdown has reduced garbage of commercial origin by approximately 20%, however it has been more than offset by people cleaning up their houses; it seems every house now has a fresh coat of paint and a trophy lawn. While this probably won't go on for too much longer, it makes one wonder about the economic damage being done to areas that were in hardcore lockdowns, especially after unemployment and stimulus starts to lose its punch, and how this will eventually spill over into areas like mine.

Last edited:
And for today’s installment of You Can’t Make This Shit Up, my town has announced a partial reopening of the beach under the banner Beach In Motion. The beach will be open during daylight hours, but everyone must be “in motion” (but no games, which I presume includes contact frisbee:umm:). No blankets, chairs, sitting, or lying on the beach. You can surf, kayak, swim, paddle board, fish...Wait, fish? *checks* Yep, fish (should be interesting considering the pier remains closed). But resting is RIGHT OUT!!! You should’ve seen the poor police chief reading the guidelines on the local access station. I couldn’t tell if he wanted to slap the mayor or take off his badge and go home. Probably both.

Back
Top Bottom