In the past few days I have become aware of the great importance this forum has for me. It is indeed my only spiritual home at the moment. I only get mental clarity in the form of an escape to loneliness, accumulation of knowledge and always going home to the forum. For me, the spiritual escapemeans that the worlds have now split into 4STS / 4STO and the knowledge that the wave has arrived.
I have never felt the separation more clearly. I struggle emotionally with a constant change of anger, bewilderment, joy and ironic humor, which allows me to endure this condition. The realization that I am a contemporary witness of how a collective illness drives society crazy. I feel like an observer in the cinema who is tied to a chair so that he cannot disturb this film.
I see things as they unfold and I am aware that it no longer makes sense to want to understand processes and actions. But there is no panic or fear - just amazement. It is interesting to see how all of my read books and information come to life before my eyes. That makes the difference - the experience and the conscious feeling. For a long time I was not aware of the importance of C's statement: Knowledge protects. How can pure knowledge protect?
I believe there is much more to this sentence. It's not just about the goal of knowledge, it's about changing your mindset and behavior completely so that knowledge can be obtained at all. And that is exactly what makes the difference. In order to acquire true knowledge, I had to learn to remove the self-lie.
Only when this lesson is learned can you see the deception of self-lying in the world. And my question went back to me: Why could I never write in this forum? Why didn't I find a home here? Something must have happened to me too. I found the answer. The last self-lie that I clung to was a purely selfish wish. I had the dream of a working partnership and the desire to have a secure existence through a partner. I was in the greatest self-lie of my life. I defended my self-made reality, even though I knew deep down that everything was wrong. It was the fear of existential death and the desire to be happy.

I was not feeling well because my actions were completely in contra with my knowledge. Yesterday I read a very interesting article about congruent behavior and incongruent behavior. This answered my question. I didn't want to be a prisoner of my fear and life lie. Only when I confronted her and ended this addiction was I free. And since that point I have been able to write here. This forum is actually a haven of truth and knowledge and with the background of a big lie, I would never have been able to make an honest contribution.

And that's how I see it in the case of COVID. The behavior of people does not necessarily show that they do not have the knowledge within them. On the contrary. Fear of the naked existence and the wish that everything will be fine, you follow the wrong way. Only when you realize that this is a purely intellectual battle and you don't need a leader because only the Creator has your leadership in your hand to your advantage - then you are free. But as long as you don't trust yourself, you will always be a prisoner in your inner prison.
A Guinean proverb says:
Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.
I think part of gaining wisdom is achieved by being true to oneself, without fear of getting it wrong, and learning from miss takes of own judgement.

In Germany things ease up a bit: Restaurants are partly openings on the 9th of May (with still keeping distance and hygiene), hairdressers are opened since this week (also with strict hygiene rules), members of different professions can enter retirement homes (physiotherapists, nail care), one constant person is allowed to visit an elderly person/disabled person, some sports activities are allowed again (where you can keep the distance of course: like mini golf). Merkel gets criticized for it of course, that it is too fast. Some rules may differ then from state to state.

One the one hand we have it quite easy in Germany, on the other hand, I am afraid we will see a further increase in the Germans' favourite pastime "snitching on your neighbours" as there is still the Damocles sword hanging about our heads: as soon as the numbers of infections increase we will be back under lockdown. And with more testing, we might see higher numbers. And as everyone wants to get back their normal life people might get more aggressive when noticing other people breaking or bending the rules. After discussing Haffner I am just not very optimistic with regard to the resilience and revolutionary potential of my fellow Germans.

Last edited:
This, and so many other patently idiotic 'rules' that governments are trying to enforce in order for the population to be allowed out of lock down, makes the C's explanation as to why they started down this road the only one that makes sense.
With regards to the C's explanation that the virus could have positive effects and make people less controllable, there was this article that says that the Pentagon are banning people to inlist if they have had the virus.

According to the Washington Times, over 4,000 US troops have tested positive for COVID-19, while nearly 1,000 crew members of USS Theodore Roosevelt were confirmed to have been infected, as well.
Any applicant who has survived the COVID-19 coronavirus will be barred from enrolling in the US military, unless they can obtain a waiver from the branch they would like to join, according to a tweeted Pentagon memo.
“During the medical history interview or examination, a history of COVID-19, confirmed by either a laboratory test or a clinician diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying...” the US Military Entrance Processing Command (MEPCOM) memo reads.
Military Times said that they received confirmation on the authenticity of the memo from Pentagon spokeswoman Jessica Maxwell. The document also includes guidance on how to deal with potential and confirmed COVID-19 cases, beginning with an initial screening at 65 Military Entry Processing (MEPS) stations.

If an applicant fails the screening, he or she will not be tested, and will be able to return in 14 days if they are symptom-free and do not have clinical diagnosis. Anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 will have to wait for 28 days, after receiving confirmation, to report to MEPS, according to the directive.
When reported, the diagnosis would be "permanently disqualifying", unless an applicant gets a waiver, although it is not clear how one could be obtained.
The US military does not disclose data on the number of confirmed coronavirus cases among servicemen and women out of security concerns, but reports allege there are over 4,000 US troops to have tested positive for COVID-19, while the US Navy has recorded 1,688 confirmed cases and 8 deaths.

On the surface, it doesn't make sense as these people would normally be immune and thus less likely to become sick in the future. Could the real reason be that they are scared that these people will be less controllable and capable of thinking and contemplating the ethics and morals of what they are told?

With regards to the C's explanation that the virus could have positive effects and make people less controllable, there was this article that says that the Pentagon are banning people to inlist if they have had the virus.

On the surface, it doesn't make sense as these people would normally be immune and thus less likely to become sick in the future. Could the real reason be that they are scared that these people will be less controllable and capable of thinking and contemplating the ethics and morals of what they are told?

I have this same idea when I read the text. I don't see any other logical reason.

Yesterday I have to go to a computer shop to buy some computer parts. At the entrance, there was one guy who told me that I must wear a mask. I told him that I have one in my pocket. and I hang the mask on my ears, not covering my mouth and nose.
And it is ok. Almost nobody believes it helps anything, but they must follow the idiotic rules because fines are very high for not wearing a mask. So, you have to wear it, it is not specified how and where.
Inside the shop, almost all employees and the majority of customers wear their masks just hanging on their ears.
This is like a Sci-fi movie in a parallel universe.

Mask craft: Best effective fabric is said to be 4-ply microfiber cleaning cloth. Filters 3 microns. Readily available, washable, near-indestructible and inexpensive. Might come in handy if a much worse virus makes an appearance. I'm thinking that this might be the October Surprise, just in time to monkey with the election.

Here the results of the brand new study or Pr Raoult in Marseille with Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromicin, It was published yesterday !

Background
In France, the combination hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and azithromycin (AZ) is used in the treatment of COVID-19.

Methods
We retrospectively report on 1061 SARS-CoV-2 positive tested patients treated with HCQ (200 mg three times daily for ten days) + AZ (500 mg on day 1 followed by 250 mg daily for the next four days) for at least three days. Outcomes were death, clinical worsening (transfer to ICU, and >10 day hospitalization) and viral shedding persistence (>10 days).

Results
A total of 1061 patients were included in this analysis (46.4% male, mean age 43.6 years – range 14–95 years). Good clinical outcome and virological cure were obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%). Prolonged viral carriage was observed in 47 patients (4.4%) and was associated to a higher viral load at diagnosis (p < .001) but viral culture was negative at day 10. All but one, were PCR-cleared at day 15. A poor clinical outcome (PClinO) was observed for 46 patients (4.3%) and 8 died (0.75%) (74–95 years old). All deaths resulted from respiratory failure and not from cardiac toxicity. Five patients are still hospitalized (98.7% of patients cured so far). PClinO was associated with older age (OR 1.11), severity at admission (OR 10.05) and low HCQ serum concentration. PClinO was independently associated with the use of selective beta-blocking agents and angiotensin II receptor blockers (p < .05). A total of 2.3% of patients reported mild adverse events (gastrointestinal or skin symptoms, headache, insomnia and transient blurred vision).

Conclusion
Administration of the HCQ+AZ combination before COVID-19 complications occur is safe and associated with very low fatality rate in patients.

I've never seen such an open display of pathology in all my life.
It has a similar feel to it as after 9/11 just a magnitude worse. At the time, the thought was also that "This can't be real" and a disbelief in how easy they could introduce draconian measures, cancel human rights, introduce torture and abduct the whole population into supporting these and the "global war on terror". Now this has been taken a step further or rather they have gone for broke and people are lining up to become stormtroopers, stazi data collectors snitches or just complacently accepting of the 'new normal'.
When the C's said the programming is complete they meant it - they just left out the follow on which is programming in action. I truly now think of most of my fellow humans as actual - not potential - Agent Smith's!
What you described above, Michael, about the performing arts scene sounds like a horror story. It must hurt people deeply who have artistic talents and no more an avenue for those talents. It will also hurt the rest of the population as art, music, theatre and culture is so important for a society. Without it, we are in a pathological hell, which is as Lobaczewski wrote, what pathological deviants wish, namely to recreate society according to their nature and thus to eliminate the nature of natural human beings.
From Lobaczewski:
The more severe cases are more brutally anti-psychological
and
contemptuous of normal people; they tend to be active in
the processes of the genesis of evil on a larger scale. Their
dreams are composed of a certain idealism similar to the ideas
of normal people. They would like to reform the world to their
liking but are unable to foresee more far-reaching implications
and results. Spiced by deviance, their visions may influence
naive rebels or people who have suffered injustice.
Existing
social injustice may look like a justification for a radicalized
world view and the assimilation of such visions.

As Lobaczewski also says, they will fail.

No doubt true for maybe 20% - but other than here, when can they find support for their thoughts and step by step they will learn to shut up or go sleep on the streets. And the 20% at the other extreme will bleat and scream and make so much noise that the middle 60% of sheep will just do what they've been told - as they always have
So true... I work in an orchestra and I have notice this for the past years. I think that it was like a preparation for this. I am not surprised or disappointed by what and how people react anymore. The programmed /authoritarian ones are doing the job of the pathological ones. They stop using their brains and follow whatever stupid directives without questioning. They don't even react when the rules change. They just follow the what they are told(sometimes even losing their common sense). And the ones that see what is going on are too scared of being crucified, because they have seen what happens when you open your mouth.
I am so lucky to have found this forum and have read some of the recommended books. That helps me keep my sanity.
My partner talked on the phone with a friend of ours that is getting insane with how stupid people are. He is on the same page with us, in terms of how this Corona goes, but he is surrounded by people that don't want to hear any arguments against it. It is very sad.. On the other hand, the owner of the daycare/kindergarten my son used to go to called me to ask about him and to ask if we are willing to take him there when they will be allowed to open. She was a pioneer in my town in terms of small children education. It's a great place, with a playground, a tiny orchard and garden, where they do some gardening, they even have a bunny as a pet. It's a combination of Montessori and free play(still with some rules). She told me that most parents are too afraid of allowing their children to go there. She just couldn't believe it, because kids are not in the risk group. She assured me that when they open, they will allow children to play together, otherwise there will be no reason for it. I am happy that I know some people that see things differently than most and don' t buy into this hysteria.
Here, although people are allowed to go out, there is a schedule for each age group to do so. It's like prison. And when people do go out, they wear masks(although it's not mandatory, except for public transport) and gloves. Even small children,like 3 years old. We are not allowed to let kids play with each other. We are traumatizing our children!we make them afraid of their peers, germophobes. How sick is that?
I saw runners wearing a mask. Isn't that dangerous? Nothing makes sense anymore... Sorry for ranting

This is my first share in this great thread...
Yesterday in my walk, everywhere the cabinets opened with 4 guys (went back to work (without mask), around to plug 5g of radiation faster, May 11th being the first step of "getting out of hell-lying to me (in french) / confinement". Sure, the Righteous have existed and they had to hide (almost?) always from their own 'relatives', like the Resistance fighters, and in order to only be able to act they remained in anonymity.
If food is lacking or inaccessible, most of them will enter into hysteria and prowl around, ready to denounce, and sell their forgotten soul and the unimaginable (perhaps?) or die of hunger. All jackets will turn over and the separation between good and evil will be reversed as well. Hello to betrayals, backstabbing, thieves or saviors of intelligence and life, etc...
But I mean: I don't forget the Stockholm syndrome, the hypnosis generated, the (generalized?) rape which are of the order (of denial?) individual AND of the whole populations as "the programming is complete".
I read this finally last night: Laura said: June 12th 2008

A: You must never forget that this is a real war at the deepest levels, a war for souls and the future. All of you here are crucial to the successful outcome. All sorts of ploys will be utilized to destroy your unity. This was begun at your births and includes early childhood torture at the hands of those most susceptible to control in your lives. This was intended to make dysfunctional traits that would interfere with the successful completion of your respective missions. It is a great challenge. But you knew it beforehand and were strengthened for the task.

And this morning, there is also; #9742 Nachtweide :"fear of truth and naked existence" (and death?); and collaboration #9744 from M.BC"with pleasure", "Pavlov's dogs" and "discarded old manuals".
It is out of the question to trust lies and intimidation, to dream of rescue, to listen even to our disguised or undisguised wishful thinking. Wishful thinking accepted ???
Rather put away our emotions and take the moment of mourning and "pain of saying good-bye - good-bye to the old world, the old life, to people I thought were different... " ... We know... It remains:

« All of you here are crucial to the successful outcome. ...It is a great challenge. But you knew it beforehand and were strengthened for the task. »

I continue the work, and first here my gratitude to all of you for being, you humans and more...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
C'est mon premier partage dans ce fil grandiose
Hier dans ma ballade, partout les armoires ouvertes avec 4 gars (ont repris le travail (sans masque), autour pour brancher 5g de radiation plus vite, le 11 mai étant la première étape de « sortie de l'enfer-me-ment /enfermement».
Oui, les Justes ont existé et ils devaient se cacher (presque?) toujours de leur propres 'proches', comme les résistants, et afin de pouvoir seulement agir ils sont restés dans l'anonymat.
Si la nourriture manque ou est inaccessible, la plupart vont entrer en hystérie et rôder autour, prêts pour la délation, et à vendre leur âme oubliée et l'inimaginable (peut-être?) ou mourir de faim. Toutes les vestes vont se retourner et la séparation entre le bien et le mal sera inversée aussi. Bonjour aux trahisons, coups dans le dos, voleurs ou sauveurs d'intelligence et de vie, etc...
Mais je veux dire : je n'oublies pas le syndrome de Stockholm, l'hypnose engendrée, le viol (généralisé?) qui sont de l'ordre (du déni ?) individuel ET de l'ensemble des populations comme « la programmation est terminée ».
J'ai lu cela en dernier hier soir : Laura a dit : le 12 juin 2008

R: Il ne faut jamais oublier que c'est une vraie guerre au plus profond, une guerre pour les âmes et l'avenir . Vous êtes tous ici essentiels au succès. Toutes sortes de stratagèmes seront utilisés pour détruire votre unité. Cela a commencé à votre naissance et comprend la torture de la petite enfance par les personnes les plus susceptibles d'être contrôlées dans votre vie. Cela visait à créer des traits dysfonctionnels qui pourraient interférer avec la réussite de vos missions respectives. C'est un grand défi. Mais vous le saviez à l'avance et avez été renforcé pour la tâche.

Et ce matin, il y a aussi ; « la peur de la vérité et de l'existence nue » (et de la mort?) ; et la collaboration « avec plaisir », « les chiens de Pavlov » et « les anciens manuels jetés ».
Il est hors de question de faire confiance aux mensonges et à l'intimidation, de rêver de sauvetage, d'écouter même nos vœux pieux déguisés ou non. Les vœux pieux acceptés ???
Plutôt ranger nos émotions et prendre le moment du deuil et« la douleur de dire au revoir - au revoir au vieux monde, à la vieille vie, aux gens que je pensais étaient différents » ... Nous savons... Il reste :

« Vous êtes tous ici essentiels au succès. C'est un grand défi. Mais vous le saviez à l'avance et avez été renforcé pour la tâche. »

Je continue le travail, et d'abord ici ma gratitude à vous tous d'être, vous les humains et plus...

Anka posted # 9732

Dr. Sam Bailey makes interesting short 4-8 mins videos worth sharing. She is a medical professional and TV presenter. I just checked two vids on COVID and they are good. She seems to be a bit tight with her talk which might be physiological or emotional, maybe a bit of shyness, even a worry because she is putting her reputation in medical mainstream at risk but at the same time she is very sweet, convincing and clear. I don't know about her other videos concerning various health & psychological issues but how she tackles this 1984 business is great and she makes the argument easily accessible to every layman in a very short time.

They are already taken down. Important videos are being posted and many/most that don't conform with the MSM agenda are being taken down within hours. This censorship appears to be increasing in both volume and pace. All of us should know how to act quickly and capture? download? copy? videos to protect and preserve vital knowledge. If I am the only one on the forum who can't figure out how to do this then I confess I am too long ignorant about a process I should have learned long ago and own the shame--bring it on. But, the times are too dangerous and time appears too short for embarrassment/pride to stand in the way of what needs to be done.
So, would those of you who are more tech savvy than me please briefly explain in simple language and numbered steps how those of us who don't know can do this?
1. How do I save a video from YouTube, Facebook, etc.? Save it so it's "in the box" on my hard drive.
2. Is there software already on my PC Windows 8 that will facilitate this? If yes--what is it called and where? How?
3. Or is there software that I have to download and put somewhere on my PC to do this? If yes then what is it called? where do I find it? and how should the process work?
Sometimes when I have downloaded information from various sources I have trouble finding "where it went" and retrieving it, and getting it to open and run. Again, I apologize if am creating noise here but I think it is essential that all of us can save information that might disappear before we can read it twice. Thank you all so much for everything—this forum has reminded me again and again what a precious resource this place and you all are, and how lost in space I would be without you.

Anka posted # 9732

They are already taken down. Important videos are being posted and many/most that don't conform with the MSM agenda are being taken down within hours. This censorship appears to be increasing in both volume and pace. All of us should know how to act quickly and capture? download? copy? videos to protect and preserve vital knowledge. If I am the only one on the forum who can't figure out how to do this then I confess I am too long ignorant about a process I should have learned long ago and own the shame--bring it on. But, the times are too dangerous and time appears too short for embarrassment/pride to stand in the way of what needs to be done.
So, would those of you who are more tech savvy than me please briefly explain in simple language and numbered steps how those of us who don't know can do this?
1. How do I save a video from YouTube, Facebook, etc.? Save it so it's "in the box" on my hard drive.
2. Is there software already on my PC Windows 8 that will facilitate this? If yes--what is it called and where? How?
3. Or is there software that I have to download and put somewhere on my PC to do this? If yes then what is it called? where do I find it? and how should the process work?
Sometimes when I have downloaded information from various sources I have trouble finding "where it went" and retrieving it, and getting it to open and run. Again, I apologize if am creating noise here but I think it is essential that all of us can save information that might disappear before we can read it twice. Thank you all so much for everything—this forum has reminded me again and again what a precious resource this place and you all are, and how lost in space I would be without you.

This info below can help a little bit in relation to video download..:

Yes it has been posted here already...

Youtube is suppressing it as fast as they can...

Best option [to] Download it...

(There are Firefox/Chrome plugins/add-ons for that. - Ex. for Firefox add-on: Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express) :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Link Support Desk For Easy Youtube Video Downloader - The Best Tool To Grab youtube Videos

There are similar for Chrome too.

Just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

I don't know if I'm imagining things, but yesterday evening I felt like this constant 'gloomy pressure', that some of us talked about earlier and that I've been feeling since ca the beginning of March, suddenly lifted. And it still hasn't come back. It maybe just something happening inside my head, but I'm curious if someone else experienced anything similar? Did someone just switch off or destroy the 'beaming apparatus'? :lol::cool2:
Yes, I’ve been feeling that too for a couple of days. Like something (bad) is missing. I feel almost normal.

Back
Top Bottom