I was sitting outside trying to listen to the birds, but the "deconstipation" was summoned in our "region" by the PM, so the traffic is worse than yesterday! Hahaha...
My thoughts were about the 6% vs 94%.
If we base it on 8 billion, that's probably enough once the glitches in the drones start sucking them into their own black hole?
Just saying?! And what a parade in slow motion this is turning out to be. Stephen King will never write again!
I admit it's nearly 3pm and I'm drinking my first beer, but if anyone is good in math does it equate to:
96, 666 (+ or -) ?
Oh, and maybe the 'real' 'alien' invasion is the present? Maybe certain sectors of 'society' will see their personnel changed to only such that are polarized to make sure the program continues unhindered?! (As if that were not the case for decades?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I'm working on Mark Chapter 13 right now. Believe me, it isn't what many people think, but it is certainly an example of how there is nothing new under the sun.

Mark Chapter 13:

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

13 As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!”

2 “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”

5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. 7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. 10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 13 Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18 Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. 22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

24 “But in those days, following that distress, “‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;

25 the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

28 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it[d] is near, right at the door. 30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.

35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”

Nie, to tylko głupia marionetka. Nie jest wystarczająco inteligentny, aby manipulować innymi na szczycie. To mały człowiek z wielkim ego. Jest gadającą głową, tak jak Obama. Pozwalają mu grać rolę, ponieważ jest bogaty i gra razem.
You're wrong. None of the programmers are stupid, especially the programmers who created Windows. This is one of the most technologically advanced projects in the world. I'm a programmer. Believe me, a programmer has to create his projects so that they work in the real world. This is more difficult than making theoretical physics hypotheses. It must work, and if there are mistakes, they are predicted.

Yes, it's pretty interesting what planetary aspects are doing in astrology at the moment. Some pretty heavy aspects involving the SLOOOW moving outer planets. It's having a big effect on astrologers too! Those of them who are noticing anyway, and not all the 'gaga new agey' types.

Marina recently did a comparison of all the major pandemics and where the three planets, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto were, and in what signs. Quite interesting that they were all conjucting in cardinal signs!

Also interesting that the Moon's nodes have moved into Gemini (North) and Sagittarius (South), so it's not surprising that people might be thinking in terms of a 'splitting of realities' (Gemini) as well as having imposed on them the Sagittarian things like laws and belief systems perhaps even masquerading as 'religion'? Maybe Sagittarius is the sign representing 'Law and Order'?

Saturn (planet of restriction) is moving into Aquarius (sign that represents other people, groups and technology) currently in conjunction with Mars (planet of action) These two don't work well together for obvious reasons! One wants to go, go, go and the other wants to stop, stop, stop. Pluto (planet of destruction and rebirth) is currently residing in Capricorn with Jupiter (planet of expansion) next to it That's just going to make destruction and rebirth 'bigger', (thanks Jupiter!) In the US chart, Pluto resides in Capricorn in the 2nd house (house of possessions, money and material things)

Jupiter will catch up to Saturn, inevitably, so that means that restrictions of other people and technology will be 'made bigger' by Jupiter (again, thanks Jupiter!). Whilst all this is 'playing out', Uranus is up there in Taurus, probably waiting to create earthquake or tectonic movements of some description, especially when it comes into stressful aspects with other planets.

I'm not an astrologer, but I find it fascinating to look at what they are saying, as long as they're not 'sugar coating' it, or telling us rubbish!

I think we are connected with the universe and other planets. And planets aren't just balls in the cosmic space. We are probably more dependent on the cosmos and other planets then we think about daily.

We are already at the gate of hard times with the fall of the economy -> food shortages -> real plague (what can come from the Middle East and enter Europe in Italy - history repeat? [in the session from 22 February was said about "large portal over the Middle East" - maybe it has something common with viruses too Session 22 February 2020], and more and more control of the governments through that entire ride, to the all of this.

The "corona" has started in March. From 03/22/2020 to 03/07/2023 is the time of era when Saturn is in Aquarius (as I understand it, I am not in astrology too much). That means the time of transformation, and generally not an easy time, rather walking through thorns.

Is it mean that the worse time will be in this period between 2020-2023, and what after? Maybe certain of "KABOOM SPLAT!" incident or transition to 4th Density or something yet?

Astrology and making interpretations aren't easy things, in fact, these are very slippery things. However, they give us some suggestions. I think it is worth thinking about.

You're wrong. None of the programmers are stupid, especially the programmers who created Windows. This is one of the most technologically advanced projects in the world. I'm a programmer. Believe me, a programmer has to create his projects so that they work in the real world. This is more difficult than making theoretical physics hypotheses. It must work, and if there are mistakes, they are predicted.

Hi @Lucius Lu , I think something was lost in translation. Mandatory was referring to Bill Gates as a person and not to programmers per se.

Anyway, as @Jones already wrote to you and maybe you just missed it since the topic is growing very fast: We would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

I'm a programmer too. Bill Gates didn't program shit. He either stole or bought software from others or made other people do the coding. And all we got from that is a shitty OS with crappy security and vulnerable to viruses (lol). Gates has money. He doesn't actually do any work. He pays people to work for him. He's about as much of a programmer as he is a 'philanthropist'. He's a cheater, deceiver, and a thief. He's good at talking, which mostly consists of lying in his case.

Hi @Lucius Lu , I think something was lost in translation. Mandatory was referring to Bill Gates as a person and not to programmers per se.
I don't think Mr. Gates will stop being a thinking programmer. Whoever has ever used object-oriented programming knows what I'm talking about.

I'm a programmer too. Bill Gates didn't program shit. He either stole or bought software from others or made other people do the coding. And all we got from that is a shitty OS with crappy security and vulnerable to viruses (lol). Gates has money. He doesn't actually do any work. He pays people to work for him. He's about as much of a programmer as he is a 'philanthropist'. He's a cheater, deceiver, and a thief. He's good at talking, which mostly consists of lying in his case.
I agree on Bill Gates's bad intentions, I don't agree that he doesn't know what's going on in his company, because he outsources programming to others. He is aware of what he is doing.

Appreciate the enemy.

Bill Gates need arresting and jailing.

This man is a flipping criminal of the highest order. His crimes span the whole flipping planet.

Everywhere I look people are just spelling out the crimes he has committed. I mean cmon, this is starting to get ridiculous now.

about nCov-19 mutations...

Maybe this is the 4D forced mutation strain... ???

Link: Scientists Identify ‘Alarming’ COVID-19 Strain That Leaves Survivors With Higher Viral Loads

A new report published on April 30 on bioRxiv, a website where researchers share their work before it is reviewed by their peers, reveals that there is a new strain of the COVID-19 coronavirus that is more dominant and contagious than earlier varieties.
The study, which was completed by scientists at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) in New Mexico, shows that the new, more dominant strain first appeared some time in February in Europe and then migrated to the East Coast of the United States. The strain, referred to as mutation spike D614G, has been the globe’s dominant COVID-19 strain since mid-March, the researchers said.
"D614G is increasing in frequency at an alarming rate, indicating a fitness advantage relative to the original Wuhan strain that enables more rapid spread," the study notes.
According to the scientists, the D614G mutation is more contagious than other COVID-19 strains and makes people more susceptible to a second infection. However, there is no indication in the study that the D614G mutation is more lethal than earlier mutations. It simply appears that patients infected with the mutated strain have higher viral loads, meaning they have more virus particles within their bodies.
“The viral load is a measure of how bright the fire is burning in an individual, whereas the infectious dose is the spark that gets that fire going,” Edward Parker of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine explained to the New Scientist. The infectious dose of a virus is the quantity needed to infect a person.
The report was based on a computational analysis of more than 6,000 coronavirus genetic sequences collected by a German organization called the Global Initiative for Sharing All Influenza Data. The researchers in the study have identified 14 mutations of the novel coronavirus so far.
"The story is worrying, as we see a mutated form of the virus very rapidly emerging, and over the month of March becoming the dominant pandemic form," study leader Bette Korber is quoted as saying by the Los Angeles Times. "When viruses with this mutation enter a population, they rapidly begin to take over the local epidemic, thus they are more transmissible."

...Some medical experts believe that there are at least two strains of the novel coronavirus in the US....

Just my two cents. :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

WHO in total DENIAL... the more early the traces of nCov-19 the more ridiculous the WHO and Trump arguments are...

Link... WHO: Paris Hospital’s Discovery of COVID-19 Case From December ‘Not Surprising’

Lindmeier argued that judging by China’s December 31 report of its first case of the novel coronavirus to the WHO, “that means that there were traces earlier.”

“So, symptom onset in China was most likely for most patients in early December," he added.

Yves Cohen, head of resuscitation at Paris’ Avicenne and Jean Verdier hospitals, revealed to France’s BFM TV on Sunday that the hospital had recently retested samples from two dozen patients treated for the flu in December 2019 and January 2020.

“Of the 24, we had one who was positive for COVID-19 on 27 December,” he said, but noted that it was too soon to identify this individual as France’s “patient zero.” A tracing investigation is now underway.

Lindmeier said Tuesday that the new developments in the identification of novel coronavirus cases will hopefully assist in providing the world with a “better picture” of the highly contagious and deadly disease.

This tracking of COVID-19’s earliest presence in various parts of the world comes as US President Donald Trump and his administration have ramped up anti-China rhetoric that blames Beijing for the novel coronavirus pandemic, with US intelligence agencies investigating the idea that the virus was released by an accident at a Wuhan lab.

Just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Back
Top Bottom