Talking about vaccinations possibly being used to modify human behaviour by targeting certain genes that they think may express more strongly in people with certain behavioural tendencies.
FUNVAX!!! is the name of their proposal pitched to the DOD to "turn religious fundamentalists into normal people" Where is the MSM when we need it to tell people about this crap--it just keeps getting more unbelievable.

Shutdown edition of psychopathic "do as I say, not as I do".
Scientist Whose Doomsday Models Sparked Global Lockdown Resigns After Breaking Quarantine To Bang Married Lover
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 05/05/2020 - 16:45

Professor Neil Ferguson - whose dire coronavirus predictions prompted worldwide lockdown measures still in place - broke his own advice on the need for strict social distancing to hook up with his married lover, according to the Telegraph.

On at least two occasions, Antonia Staats, 38, travelled across London from her home in the south of the capital to spend time with the Government scientist, nicknamed Professor Lockdown.

The 51-year-old had only just finished a two-week spell self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus.

Prof Ferguson told the Telegraph: "I accept I made an error of judgment and took the wrong course of action. I have therefore stepped back from my involvement in Sage [the government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies]. -Telegraph

"I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms," he said, adding "I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic. The Government guidance is unequivocal, and is there to protect all of us."

Ferguson, who resigned from his Government advisory position on Tuesday, predicted that up to 500,000 Britons and 2.2 million in the US would die without measures. Somehow, Sweden - which enacted virtually no measures to mitigate the virus. has a lower per-capita mortality rate than the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands - all of which enacted lockdown measures.

And while his computer models were flat-wrong, Ferguson - who leads the team at Imperial College London, has frequently appeared on media to support the lockdown and "very intensive social distancing" measures.

Of note, Ferguson and Staats hooked up on March 30 - the same day he gave a public warning that the one-week-old lockdown measures would need to remain in place until June.

Staats - a left-wing campaigner, visited again on April 8, despite telling friends that she thought her husband might have come down with coronavirus.

She and her husband live together with their two children in a £1.9 million home, but are understood to be in an open marriage. She has told friends about her relationship with Prof Ferguson, but does not believe their actions to be hypocritical because she considers the households to be one.

But one week before the first tryst, Dr Jenny Harries, the deputy chief medical officer, and Matt Hancock, the Health Secretary, clarified during the daily Downing Street press conference that couples not living together must stay apart during lockdown. -Telegraph

"He has peculiarly breached his own guidelines, and for an intelligent man I find that very hard to believe. It risks undermining the Government's lockdown message," said Sir. Iain Duncan Smith.

Meanwhile, over 9,000 fines have been issued to quarantine violators in England and Wales during the lockdown - while Scotland's chief medical officer, Dr. Catherine Calderwood, made two trips to her second home during the lockdown, resulting in her resignation.

On a side note, I am experiencing a strange void within myself. Like I am marginally interested in things I used to feel passionate about and beginning to become more interested in things that seemed to be in my "periphery" of topics and skills I was interested in. It feels like my "peripheral" skills and interests want to step into the central light of my being. And it feels like "internal consideration" wants more of my attention. I am good with that. It is an odd feeling though.
I think people's perspectives are changing. I'm not sure how much that has to do with the the Moon's North Node changing signs (into Gemini). There's certainly going to be lots of awareness of duality at the moment.

Powerful therapies? How do you know how 'powerful' this is? How do you know what it does? Your mind should definitely be more powerful than this nonsense. And diet will definitely help. Your body can only be messed with if it's in poor health in the first place.
Your body can be 'messed up' by a bullet, an earthquake, or a tsunami, why not a vaccine? Why do they get a pass?

I'd recommend copies get taken of this before it gets taken down! :scared: Quick! Quick!

Checked it out, Dr. Judy Mikovits. The film maker brings in many of the doctors previously seen - here and on Sott.

She is discussed here by the co author of the book Plague of Corruption:

Short Snip:
She was arrested as if she was a fugitive drug lord instead of a brilliant scientist, her mug shot was published in the journal Science which had celebrated her just two years earlier, and a campaign of lies and forced retraction of her work began because it threatened pharmaceutical interests. Even though her scientific reputation was in tatters, no charges were ever brought against her, and even though she’s spent more than half million dollars in legal fees, no judge has EVER allowed her to have her day in court.

How is this possible in the United States of America where people are supposed to have rights?

They say that adversity does not create character but reveals it. From our very first encounter it was clear to me that Dr. Mikovits has a fierce passion for people who suffer with chronic diseases. Her Christian faith means she has a strength which does not come from this world –and it terrifies her enemies, as well it should.

It has been an honor to assist in the writing of her second book, PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION, and I know when I meet my maker, and He asks what good I did in this world, I will proudly say, “I did my very best to help your servant, Dr. Judy Mikovits.”

Looks like change (dot) org have been corrupted by Mr Vaccine too!?

"Yes, that's right, Bill Gates himself invested 30 million dollars into Change.org! Could it possibly be that the operators of change.org are heavily biased towards their new 'investor' buddy? Surely, they are all about creating the change that the people need? Don't the people themselves have a voice in that process? Maybe not!"

I remember that stressful as if it were yesterday.

Beatles 1968 Hit Song:

Hey Flu

Hey Flu, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let IT into your HEAD
Then you can start to make it better

The whole social distancing at Woodstock:

And that was the year I got the flu and was sick during the Christmas-2-week school break. Everyone was petrified that I would die!

I’m still having issues with PPSD! Post Pandemic Stress Disorder. :scared:

I had the flu that year too and was very, VERY sick, practically delirious! I was just 16 and had never been that sick in my life up to that time.

Right, so anyone heard about the Corona virus patent that was applied in 2014 in the EU and granted in Nov 2019? Guess who owns it, Pirbright Institute... Guess who has a major hand in that? You guessed it, Mr Vaccine!!!

Pirbright major stakeholders
This is another patent by the same institute, granted in Nov 2019 about a vaccine of some kind for the coronavirus

Don't know much about the technicalities but all looks very suspect.

Anyways, this info is making its way round the net.

There's already a 2015 patent application lodged by the Pirbright Institute in the time line. The entry in the timeline is a UK application if I remember correctly. I don't understand exactly how patents work, but I think they have to lodge them in each country.

Here's another story that could make a good script for a horror movie or a good lawsuit for medical negligence and abuse of the most basic human rights. A woman was hospitalized in a comma, after being reanimated for 8 minutes following a massive stroke this last February. She was disconnected from life support and due to COVID-19 policies in March, her family didn't have a say on that decision. Her organs were even accounted for the transplantation lists. Technically speaking, it was not euthanasia. They thought she was brain dead. Although there were some serious rationalizations aided by the new policies to support their narratives as to why taking that decision without consulting the patient's will or the family was the right thing to do.

And she didn't die. She regained consciousness. Her family was not allowed near her even after that. And even though she was alive and kicking, so to speak, hospital convalescence was denied to her due to COVID-19 policies, again. So this partly answers my questions of where are all the stroke and heart attack patients gone.

Her brain suffered a lot from the lack of oxygen, but she's at home doing rehabilitation and speech therapy. I spoke with a family member today. Apparently, they've made their escape from this horrible experience in the capital city and arrived safely to their rural house in the mountains. BTW, the local hospital also denied her hospitalized convalesce. The family was looking forward to meeting their new family doctor (tomorrow) since it's being 1 month since they last saw any doctor.

I'm not surprised any more (famous last words?). These days, I'm feeling a new source of inner strength. Just in time for the next slide in this show!

Oh my, that story is horrendous for the lady and her family. She's lucky to survive. Being treated like objects by the care profession - it really does remind of the medical experiments conducted on people by the Nazi's. No wonder they don't want family around to witness this stuff and be asking questions.

8. Even if you end up vaccinated if things get really bad, you can still counter the effects, whatever they may be. If your body is generally healthy, the vaccines are unlikely to do you much harm (I mean, what would they do to all the Americans who are not healthy in the least? They'd be dropping dead by thousands.). And the vaccines will not be able to modify your or my behaviour! This is not lvl 65 sorcery; it's maybe lvl 2 science, with a lot of incompetence, wishful thinking, and stupidity involved. The Cs said the virus can be beneficial to some. I don't see why it couldn't end up being the same case with a vaccine. After all they're putting some form of the virus into the vaccine. I believe our consciousness is stronger than their crappy science. Sure, it may work well on the standard morons, but not on us.

Hey MI. I'm sorry, but I think this is a bit naive or perhaps a little to wound up in wishful thinking.
Even if you end up vaccinated if things get really bad, you can still counter the effects, whatever they may be. If your body is generally healthy, the vaccines are unlikely to do you much harm (I mean, what would they do to all the Americans who are not healthy in the least? They'd be dropping dead by thousands.).

Protocols for mitigating the effects of vaccination aren't some magic recipe that erases all the damage. There are thousands of people out there doing everything they can to try to get their kids or themselves back to some semblance of normalcy after vaccine damage. There are some success stories but there are many who never recover, at least not fully. And the idea that as long as you're healthy you'll be fine seems, again, naive. That presupposes that everyone who has suffered irreversible vaccine damage was already sick in some way. Even if that's true, many of them didn't seem sick (see the documentary Vaxxed, and any number of other documentaries on the subject for lots of examples). The fact is, we don't know what causes the damage and why most people seem to go through vaccinations without any (obvious) damage while others don't. To assume you've got the golden ticket because your diet is good does not seem like a safe assumption.

And the vaccines will not be able to modify your or my behaviour!

There are quite a hefty number of people who ended up with some form of autism after being vaccinated who would disagree with you.

This is not lvl 65 sorcery; it's maybe lvl 2 science, with a lot of incompetence, wishful thinking, and stupidity involved.
Exactly that. But that's assuming that the only form of vaccine damage that can occur is because of malice, rather than incompetence. The fact that vaccine manufacturers are playing with things they really don't understand is not comforting in the least. Just because someone doesn't mean to hurt you doesn't mean they can't.

The Cs said the virus can be beneficial to some. I don't see why it couldn't end up being the same case with a vaccine. After all they're putting some form of the virus into the vaccine. I believe our consciousness is stronger than their crappy science. Sure, it may work well on the standard morons, but not on us.

Again, this seems like wishful thinking. It's highly unlikely the 'good virus' is going to end up being the one used in a mass-produced vaccine, not to mention the multitude of factors that may change its effects, (difference between contracting it through the respiratory system versus having it injected directly into the blood; adjuvants and additives, etc.) Again, we don't really understand what causes adverse reactions to the vaccine so we can't know how to counteract it for sure. We're not completely in the dark, we've got some stuff to try if it comes down to that, but it's not a non-issue.

I know you were trying talk down SOTTREADER who seems a bit panicked, but I think having undue bravado in the face of something dangerous isn't really going to help anyone. Knowledge protects, but utilizing knowledge means not downplaying possible dangers and maintaining awareness :-)

Here's another story that could make a good script for a horror movie or a good lawsuit for medical negligence and abuse of the most basic human rights. A woman was hospitalized in a comma, after being reanimated for 8 minutes following a massive stroke this last February. She was disconnected from life support and due to COVID-19 policies in March, her family didn't have a say on that decision. Her organs were even accounted for the transplantation lists. Technically speaking, it was not euthanasia. They thought she was brain dead. Although there were some serious rationalizations aided by the new policies to support their narratives as to why taking that decision without consulting the patient's will or the family was the right thing to do.

And she didn't die. She regained consciousness. Her family was not allowed near her even after that. And even though she was alive and kicking, so to speak, hospital convalescence was denied to her due to COVID-19 policies, again. So this partly answers my questions of where are all the stroke and heart attack patients gone.

Her brain suffered a lot from the lack of oxygen, but she's at home doing rehabilitation and speech therapy. I spoke with a family member today. Apparently, they've made their escape from this horrible experience in the capital city and arrived safely to their rural house in the mountains. BTW, the local hospital also denied her hospitalized convalesce. The family was looking forward to meeting their new family doctor (tomorrow) since it's being 1 month since they last saw any doctor.

I'm not surprised any more (famous last words?). These days, I'm feeling a new source of inner strength. Just in time for the next slide in this show!

How horrible! This poor woman, her poor family.

I used to feel very sorry for people who just go along with whatever propaganda is en vogue before covid came along. I felt sorry for them because I thought they are not "there" yet, they are being programmed by sinister powers, I would be like them too if I didn't have all of you, pathocrats are few and the majority of people are good at heart, and other such BS.

But what I realized recently is that these people are probably as dangerous for everybody's well being as the sinister powers in charge. Your experiences and everybody else's during this pseudo-pandemic leave me no option. They would turn into merciless killers in the blink of an eye, thinking that they are doing the proper thing. Planet Earth is full of these people.

Socio-geopolitically we live in the Hunger Games, but among the majority of our fellow humans, psychologically, we live in the Matrix and 1984. It took me way long, but now I see it.

Back
Top Bottom